Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Destroying the myth that animal foods are healthy with science
Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: December 06, 2019 08:51PM

Hello everyone... I just launched the new Phyto Panacea website. I dedicated a page to the "Biological Dangers of Consuming Animal-Based Foods" with 28 scientific studies demonstrating why it's an extremely bad idea. I hope you guys like it.

[phytopanacea.squarespace.com]

"It’s mind-boggling to me how many doctors and health professionals recommend the consumption of animal products. Unless you are severely malnourished or on the brink of starvation, the trade-off of consuming animal products is a losing battle. The science has been settled, but not a lot of “experts” want to talk about it. Perhaps this is because they have their own personal bias and pleasure from eating meat, eggs, seafood and dairy, or because they’re so busy in their clinical practice that they don’t have time to read the latest science. Either way, this misinformation is harming the lives of their patients, and that’s why this page was created.

Everything the human body requires can be obtained in sufficient amounts from plant-based foods, the sun, or synthesized by the body itself. However, here’s what plants do not contain or promote within the body: TMAO (Trimethylamine N-oxide), Neu5Gc, oxidized cholesterol, purines, advanced glycation end products, heterocyclic amines, polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons and D-galactose (dairy). Need I also mention environmental contaminants such as heavy metals, dioxins, persistent organic pollutants, radioactive elements, plastics and nanoparticles that concentrate in the flesh of even the most pristine, organic, grass-fed animals. I almost forgot the extremely damaging effects that animal flesh and protein has on the gut, paving way for the overgrowth of toxic Proteobacteria.

But please, don’t take my word for it…"

Thanks!

www.phytopanacea.com

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Destroying the myth that animal foods are healthy with science
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: December 09, 2019 02:15AM

Wow, I really like this part of your website -

It's concise. Usually, when I want to find out what foods to eat for a particular nutrient, I do a search and end up going to various websites and clicking and scrolling for a long time, but this list is handy. In fact, I just went there because I was suddenly thinking that because of the condition we're in since birth and before - evolution - maybe some of us do need to eat some cooked food or take some supplements for like B-12 or Vitamin D, but it looks like we don't. Also, I didn't know that coconut water and beets contain sodium. The Vitamin D list is skimpy, though. Isn't there any other way to get Vitamin D besides the sun, mushrooms and fermented cacao. No wonder so many people are deficient.

And the Science page is interesting. Thanks for sharing.

Re: Destroying the myth that animal foods are healthy with science
Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: December 09, 2019 02:32AM

Jennifer
Wow, I really like this part of your website -

It's concise. Usually, when I want to find out what foods to eat for a particular nutrient, I do a search and end up going to various websites and clicking and scrolling for a long time, but this list is handy. In fact, I just went there because I was suddenly thinking that because of the condition we're in since birth and before - evolution - maybe some of us do need to eat some cooked food or take some supplements for like B-12 or Vitamin D, but it looks like we don't. Also, I didn't know that coconut water and beets contain sodium. The Vitamin D list is skimpy, though. Isn't there any other way to get Vitamin D besides the sun, mushrooms and fermented cacao. No wonder so many people are deficient.

And the Science page is interesting. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you smiling smiley

In regards to B12, I think you should still use a high-quality supplement (methylcobalamin, adenosylcobalamin) such as VeganSafe B12 from GlobalHealingCenter.com. Between modern-day soil cobalt depletion as well as the destruction of the soil bacteria that synthesize B12 due to pesticides and environmental contamination, in addition to the chlorination of the water supply which has a domino effect on the food chain, in addition to the lifestyle and environmentally-induced inability to synthesize B12 in the small intestine.. Supplementation is the only surefire way.

As far as vitamin D goes... I don't think there any more vegan sources, unfortunately. It's a good idea to supplement in the winter months or if you don't get out in the sun much.

www.phytopanacea.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/09/2019 02:34AM by jtprindl.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables