Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

The endless virus scams
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: February 20, 2020 01:15PM

[blog.nomorefakenews.com]

raise one more question for your serious consideration. If highly toxic pollution in the air, in Chinese cities, is causing deep lung damage, and if the Chinese government is covering that up with a story about a virus—what is now happening to the millions of Chinese people locked down, with nowhere to go, trapped in those cities—breathing the air?

P.S. Several readers have sent me significant emails stating that Wuhan is a global center of 5G technology and deployment. I have written about the health dangers of 5G. Is this yet another non-coronavirus vector for disease and damage? It would certainly not surprise me. I have not had the time to look into this thoroughly. For the present, at least, I leave the job to others.

Well, I thought I was through writing this piece, but I need to make another crucial point. As you can see from the list of crimes I mentioned above, where corporations and governments are making people sick and killing them—and then using the cover story of a virus to hide their crimes—illness and death can come and do come from multiple causes. However, the public finds it hard to accept and understand this. Most people would rather seek out THE ONE THING that is the explanation. There is a deep psychological need to discover THE ONE. That is a reason why THE VIRUS cover story works so well. IT is portrayed as the single cause and the single evil. It is the psychological magnet to which all sorts of particles attach. This addiction has to be conquered. And this paragraph is a short version of what would be an 800-page book on the subject.

T

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The endless virus scams
Posted by: Prana ()
Date: February 20, 2020 09:44PM

Yes, I think not only the air pollution and 5G is a factor, also the effect of regular vaccine could be at play here.

In the Diamond Princess, 2 people have died from the coronavirus, an 84 and an 87 year old person. But we are not seeing the kind of deaths recorded in China.

The Chinese could be doing a mass culling, as communist regimes are apt to do.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: February 20, 2020 11:33PM

21st Century World Wars & Global Flu Pandemics - [www.youtube.com]

20 Germs & Viruses Videos

1. Do We Catch a Cold or Eat a Cold? - [www.youtube.com]

2. Best Way To Fight A Cold - [www.youtube.com]

3. Pneumonia Secrets Revealed - [www.youtube.com]

4. Why ANTIBIOTICS Give the ILLUSION that THEY Work!!! - [www.youtube.com]

5. 21st Century World Wars & Global Flu Pandemics - [www.youtube.com]

6. The Germ Theory of Disease - [www.youtube.com]

7. The Giant Germ | Propaganda for Children - [www.youtube.com]

8. Invisible Killers - [www.youtube.com]

9. Virus Hunters Scam - [www.youtube.com]

10. How the Entertainment Industry Uses FEAR to “Educate” the Masses - [www.youtube.com]

11. Discovery’s Medical Documentary FIRST IN HUMAN Is Propaganda - [www.youtube.com]

12. FIRST IN HUMAN Is Brainwashing the Masses - [www.youtube.com]

13. Malaria & Diseases In Wild Animals - [www.youtube.com]

14. Vaxxed - The Real TRUTH About Vaccines!!! - [www.youtube.com]

15. Myth-Shattering Vaccine Graphs | Titer Tests & Anti-Vaxxers - [www.youtube.com]

16. The Myth & Absurdity of Vaccine-Induced Herd Immunity - [www.youtube.com]

17. Vaccine Deniers VS Bull Sh!t Promoters - [www.youtube.com]

18. END the FED, Chemotherapy & Vaccines - [www.youtube.com]

19. AIDS + Clean Needles + Condoms = Bull Sh!t!!! - [www.youtube.com]

20. Natural Cure for HIV/AIDS - [www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/20/2020 11:34PM by John Rose.

Date: February 21, 2020 12:23AM

Prana
Yes, I think not only the air pollution and 5G is a factor, also the effect of regular vaccine could be at play here.

In the Diamond Princess, 2 people have died from the coronavirus, an 84 and an 87 year old person. But we are not seeing the kind of deaths recorded in China.

The Chinese could be doing a mass culling, as communist regimes are apt to do.

just because a person of authority says that someone died because of the coronavirus does not make it so.

Date: February 21, 2020 12:40AM

This entire article is nonsense..

[news.yahoo.com]

Virtually every claim is false

Posted by: Horsea ()
Date: February 25, 2020 03:27AM

@John Rose. Tks for #16 - the laughable "herd immunity". I've been following the whole demented vaccine business and been opposed to vaccination since I was an adolescent, so that's about 40 years or so.

You are being too hard on Barbara Loe Fisher. She says what she does because if she spoke like you do she would not even get a toe in the door. "Filth is what causes most of our problems!" is fine for you and me to say but she is heading probably the most difficult cause I can think of (except for maybe trying to reverse Amerika's foreign policy) and has to watch her words.

And even if she believes every word she says, it is correct that she, at this point in history, promotes vaccine choice and leaves it at that. She (and all vaccine opponents/deniers/skeptics) may be one trick ponies, but it has to be this way for now.

If BL Fisher said that vaccines should be banned - and they definitely should - no one would ever have even heard her name. The anti-vaccine cause is not an easy one. We must tread carefully.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables