Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

T.C.
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: February 28, 2020 02:50PM

Download book

[www.google.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: T.C.
Posted by: Prana ()
Date: February 29, 2020 10:42PM

Hi Fresh,

Believe it or not, but I created that particular PDF file from the online copy of Fry's book. If anyone wants a Kindle or EPUB version of this book, send me a private message.

Date: March 01, 2020 12:05AM

Wow

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: March 03, 2020 03:58AM

What is the point when there is no known case that "The Life Science Health System" works?

Many on the Standard American Diet have lived longer than the pioneers of the life science.

T.C. himself was not following the life science he was recommending..

Virginia describes how T.C. Fry ate a very low-protein, high-dried-fruit diet. This led to digestive issues of bloating and gas, bad teeth problems and later to protein deficiency symptoms
[www.thefruitdoctor.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/03/2020 04:08AM by RawPracticalist.

Date: March 03, 2020 11:25AM

On the issues of herbs when you read him it is total ignorance.

Regular foods like carrots, celery have nutrients good for the body but herbs for some reason have no benefits. They are harmful to humans even animals he writes.

This is simple common sense, carrots are high in vitamin A, why would not herbs be high in some other nutrients? Why would they in nature be deprived of some healing properties.

No studies, not tests, but simply statement that is the basis of what some on this forum uses as their core belief.

Every herb has its own healing properties, its own virtues, its own potencies. Reading
a book on herbs is like reading an encyclopedia of diseases and cures. No wonder
herbology is so seductive. We need do nothing to change our living habits to regain our
health; we only need to take this or that herb in some amount or combination.
There is no curing power in any herb. All healing power resides in the tissues of the
individual. An herb can cure nothing. Herbs, like all drugs and poisons, are inert substances.
They perform no actions. They stimulate no healing. They remove no cause of
illness. They cannot rebuild the body. They are inactive and incapable of initiating any
constructive action within the body.
But herbs do “work” in a certain way. When they are introduced into the body, the
vital organism attempts to expel these poisons as quickly as possible. The body protects
itself from drugging and poisoning, whether these poisons come from a pharmacist’s
shelf or from nature.
These protective efforts by the body are misinterpreted as beneficial actions of the
herbs. For example, the herb called mandrake has long been used for liver ailments.
When ingested, mandrake causes vomiting, purging, and griping. The herbalists view
these reactions as beneficial; they say that the mandrake is causing the body to clean itself
out.

Date: March 03, 2020 09:48PM

What is the point when there is no known case that "The Life Science Health System" works?

....don't know what you mean

Many on the Standard American Diet have lived longer than the pioneers of the life science.

...many on sad have lived longer than how long you will live on the diet you're on.

...neither do I follow what I think is best 100%. so what?

Date: March 03, 2020 09:53PM

Regular foods like carrots, celery have nutrients good for the body but herbs for some reason have no benefits. They are harmful to humans even animals he writes.

..he is likely right for many medicinal herbs.
of course it's not that there are NO benefits.
anything we eat may have some nutritional benefit.
it's just about maximizing pros and minimizing cons

This is simple common sense, carrots are high in vitamin A, why would not herbs be high in some other nutrients? Why would they in nature be deprived of some healing properties.

...you have a viewpoint that opposes what he believes
that's ok
you believe that there are healing properties in foods.
he does not
I don't think there are healing foods as many claim.
I do think that the nutrients in herbs can provide some positive effect on the body, of course - that does not mean they are HEALING. they are merely providing the raw material for the BODY to do the healing.
you don't accept that. that's ok too.

and of course it depends on what we mean by herb specifically.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: March 03, 2020 10:16PM

Why Most People Don’t Understand Nutrition - [www.youtube.com]
15:30 Minute Video
Published on Aug 7, 2017

[youtu.be]
6:50 MM
Now Natural Hygiene did a really pretty good job - there’s a few Pieces they’re missing when they explain how the Lymph System works. I don’t know why Shelton didn’t articulate what was taught when he went to Henry Lindlahr’s College and maybe Lindlahr wasn’t at that level when Shelton went there. What I’ve read of Lindlahr, he was more explicit and maybe that happened after Shelton was there or Shelton didn’t buy into that and didn’t explain it.

But Natural Hygiene understands the Cause of Disease, but they have Flaws and because of those Flaws, they turn a lot of people off. And this whole Video is about people I see that go to this Raw Food Message Board - I’ve seen them for decades or for almost a decade or so and they’re still totally clueless and they pooh-pooh Natural Hygiene because Natural Hygiene makes themselves look stupid because they don’t understand there’s 3 Ways to Screw Up the Law of Cause & Effect. I did a specific Video on that - 3 Ways to Screw It Up. They’ve found 2 of them and most people don’t know either one of them, so that makes them really arrogant. But what gets them in trouble is the 3rd Way - that’s why T. C Fry died - that’s why Herbert Shelton died and that’s why a lot of Natural Hygienists repeat what these guys said not realizing things have changed since those days, especially in the field of Supplements.

For example, you hear Herbert Shelton slamming Supplements - Vitamin Supplements and things like that and for a good reason. In his days, these were Fragmented Foods - they were worthless - they were no good. But nowadays, they’re making Supplements from Whole Foods. It’s a whole different game. The processing has changed - we’re Not Destroying things the way we’re doing some things now, so there is a time and a place to use a Supplement.

Another Flaw with Natural Hygiene that makes themselves look bad is they really didn’t study everything that didn’t fit with the Law of Cause & Effect. So that’s the 3rd Way they Screw Up the Law of Cause & Effect - they don’t understand the Ripple Effect. So everything related to the Ripple Effect they didn’t understand. They didn’t understand that we have 2 Groups of Needs. We have 12 Essential Needs based on the Law of Cause & Effect, then we have 2 Additional Temporary Needs based on the Ripple Effect. This is what Natural Hygienists didn’t understand and that’s why so many people hate them and never benefit from what they could learn from them because they understood the Disease Process from the Toxicity standpoint.

So as a result, Natural Hygiene would make stupid comments saying things like, Herbs Suppress Symptoms.

No they don’t. Gawd, there are over a dozen Functions of Herbs and not one of them I know of Suppresses any Symptom. In fact, some of them are Food Herbs and they help people produce things they’re not producing, like mother’s milk, for example. Are you Suppressing a Symptom when you make mother’s milk? That’s absurd.

So they make themselves look bad because they pooh-pooh things they’ve never studied and they group everything as if it belonged with Allopathic Medicine.

Now to understand all of this and I’ve explained this before - I have a Special Teaching Tool - 3 Stages of Knowledge - 6 Boxes - 3 on the top - 3 on the bottom and on the bottom, that’s the Wrong Path where False Knowledge - Mistakes - Problems. In between our Mistakes and Problems is where Allopathic Doctors are at. I labeled that Piece 106 - look at The Ultimate Schematic - you’ll see I gave it a Piece # and what they do - they’re Magicians - they interfere with the Body’s Communication Process so the Negative Effects don’t appear - it’s Magic. And Natural Hygienists say, oh, the Herbs are Magic - they’re down in 106.

10:05 MM
No, you got to look at our 2 Groups of Needs in the +A Box of Knowledge - 12 Essential - 2 Additional Temporary Needs - Piece 34 and Piece 35 are the 2 Additional Temporary Needs. 34 are 10 Subsequent Needs because we’re Sick and Dis-Connected because of Hypo-Heliosis because we Lost 1 of our Senses because of the Fall of Mankind because of Cooking our Food. But then we got Piece 35 and this is where the Art comes into play - this is the Art of Healing - the Ripple Effect - this is where some of our Subsequent Causes don’t go away just because we Removed the Primary Causes - this is something Natural Hygienists haven’t been able to articulate. By adding this to their story, we can now make Natural Hygiene a better Science, as it is always going to evolve as we learn more.

But they understand you got to Satisfy those Needs based on the Knowledge of How to Live. They don’t understand Knowledge of How to Adapt.

So you got…

the Cause & Effect - the Ripple Effect
12 Essential - 2 Additional
Knowledge of How to Live - Knowledge of How to Adapt.

They’re missing Knowledge of How to Adapt - that’s why T. C Fry died - that’s why Herbert Shelton died - they didn’t understand Piece 35 - you can Remove the Primary Causes, but not all of the Subsequent Causes go away.

So that’s Piece 35 - it’s those Subsequent Causes that don’t go away just because we Removed the Primary Causes and why? 11:33 MM

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 03/03/2020 10:25PM by John Rose.

Date: March 04, 2020 08:42AM

fresh

...many on sad have lived longer than how long you will live on the diet you're on.

A high-dried-fruit diet is total ignorance, this is not even 5 % of the diet he is recommending in his writings. The regular folks eating SAD have more common sense. The Emperor has no clothes on.
What is the message to the followers. "Do what I write but cannot practice"

Date: March 04, 2020 12:56PM

RawPracticalist
fresh

A high-dried-fruit diet is total ignorance, this is not even 5 % of the diet he is recommending in his writings. The regular folks eating SAD have more common sense. The Emperor has no clothes on.
What is the message to the followers. "Do what I write but cannot practice"

You are hearing what he ate 3rd hand

True it is better to practice what we preach and yet very few do probably including you.

Date: March 05, 2020 08:45AM

Writing a book is a major undertaking. You have to have done the research.
You cannot lecture others on good nutrition while you have not even mastered the basic principles.

I thought that there were some advanced studies done to prove that herbs were bad for humans and animals as food. Nothing. T.C flawed reasonings. And that is your bible?

Just because some food is not palatable is it is bad for the body. Really.

Nature makes adjustments, repair work. Trees loose branches but grow new ones.
Painful surgeries are done to repair broken legs. The patient will feel much better after.

Date: March 05, 2020 02:21PM

this is a rather pointless discussion not likely to go anywhere.
so i will end with this.

Writing a book is a major undertaking. You have to have done the research.
You cannot lecture others on good nutrition while you have not even mastered the basic principles.

I would say he mastered the basic principles and made a couple errors. you disagree. ok.
would you also say that a person should not write a book on child rearing without having their own children? guess what the best book ever written on child rearing was written by someone who never had her own.

and primarily, good nutrition does not require research.otherwise ALL THE OTHER ANIMALS would be dying due to insufficient research.

he was imperfect as we all are.
you refuse to acknowledge that you are exactly like him,
namely that you do not follow what you consider to be an optimal diet 100% of the time. nobody does. so the only difference is he wrote a book and you didn't.

I thought that there were some advanced studies done to prove that herbs were bad for humans and animals as food. Nothing. T.C flawed reasonings.

*** he made statements about herbs.
you don't agree with them. so be it.

And that is your bible?

*** i posted it in case there was someone interested.
why do you make statements like it's my bible?
it is not.

Just because some food is not palatable is it is bad for the body. Really.

*** BAD? yes that is what he says. I would say just not optimal. but of course what is "palatable" is fuzzy.
certainly the alternative, your alternative, is that we SHOULD eat foods that are UNPALATABLE, which on it's face is illogical. that is why we have tastebuds.. your philosophy is the typical "we humans know using our advanced brain what is good to eat - and sometimes food should be used as medicine".
instead of trusting in the innate senses developed over millenia. no i do not agree with those who make judgments about wild animals eating supposed medicinal plants because they are ill. that is human intellect misinterpreting an observation and adding in our own medical model.

Nature makes adjustments, repair work. Trees loose branches but grow new ones.
Painful surgeries are done to repair broken legs. The patient will feel much better after

***not sure how the above is relevant. LOSE not loose. not sure how that misspelling seems to have become so common.

Date: March 07, 2020 12:44PM

>and primarily, good nutrition does not require research.otherwise ALL THE OTHER ANIMALS would be dying due to insufficient research.

You said that it requires research?

T.C wroke a book. And the arguments are false, unproven. And they seem to be the basis of your knowledge and belief system. Now we know that you cannot be taken seriously.

Your sentence itself is wrong in punctuation mark for a native,

Date: March 15, 2020 01:06PM

RawPracticalist
>and primarily, good nutrition does not require research.otherwise ALL THE OTHER ANIMALS would be dying due to insufficient research.

You said that it requires research?

Only to unlearn. It is not necessary for a natural person in nature

T.C wroke a book. And the arguments are false, unproven. And they seem to be the basis of your knowledge and belief system. Now we know that you cannot be taken seriously.

No his book is not the basis for my belief system
What arguments are false?
You're not specific

seems to me Robert cassar followed a diet similar to yours and ran into serious problems

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/15/2020 01:11PM by fresh.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: March 19, 2020 03:27PM

Thanks fresh and Prana. Do you guys know the best way to convert this into a word document. I've tried converting through Google docs and that's worked before, but this 2,295 page PDF will only convert the first 4 of the 101 Chapters/Lessons or only about 100 or so pages.

“Research your own experience. Absorb what is useful, reject what is useless, add what is essentially your own.” -Bruce Lee

Don't throw the baby out with the bath water - most of what's in The Life Science Health System is priceless and only a small amount needs to be rejected.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables