Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: 12345Next
Current Page: 1 of 5
Coronavirus. Is There a Raw Living Solution?
Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: March 14, 2020 01:10AM

Unless you have a nutritional deficiency, experts say no amount of green juice, lemon, or wheatgrass shots will prevent you from getting sick if you come into contact with a pathogen like the coronavirus.

[www.insider.com]

What to do?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/14/2020 01:13AM by RawPracticalist.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Coronavirus. Is There a Raw Living Solution?
Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: March 14, 2020 04:20AM

In lieu of the recent Coronavirus mayhem, it's important to keep in mind that the most important thing you can do to stay healthy is to consistently nourish your immune system. Your inner terrain is far more important than whether you do or do not come into contact with Coronavirus. Tonic herbalism is the optimal way to strengthen immunity and is the concept of nourishing one's health on a daily basis rather than waiting until sickness arrives.

For starters, medicinal mushrooms create an immunological momentum. Medicinal mushrooms contain very high levels of polysaccharides (mainly Beta-glucans), which work by activating powerful immune responses that increase the production of T-cells, B-cells, macrophages, and NK cell activity.
For direct anti-viral power:

Manuka Honey - A 2014 study published in Archives of Medical Research found that "Manuka honey efficiently inhibited influenza virus replication, which is related to its virucidal effects... Our results showed that honey, in general, and particularly manuka honey, has potent inhibitory activity against the influenza virus, demonstrating a potential medicinal value".

Andrographis - Contains 'Andrographolide', a very potent anti-viral compound with anti-viral activity against many viruses including the mosquito transmitted dengue virus which causes an estimated 390 million cases of dengue fever and roughly 25,000 deaths per year. Overall, andrographis restrains virus replication and virus-induced pathogenesis while simultaneously enhancing host immunity.

Colloidal Silver - Silver nanoparticles have shown extremely promising antiviral capabilities against viruses such as HIV, Tacaraibe virus, and several respiratory pathogens, including adenovirus, parainfluenza and influenza (H3N2). Colloidal silver interferes with viral replication via preventing the attachment and entry of the virus into the host cell and crossing the cell membrane and effectively blocking cellular factors necessary for the proper assembly of viral progeny.

Zhou Muzhi, professor of Tokyo Keizai University and president of Cloud River Urban Research Institute, states: "According to results of the experiment on how ozone kills SARS virus conducted by the national P3 laboratory headed by Professor Li Zelin, ozone is effective in killing the SARS virus inoculated on green monkey kidney cells, realizing a killing rate of 99.22%. The virus found in Wuhan and SARS virus both belong to the coronavirus. Researchers found that the novel coronavirus is 80% similar to the SARS virus in their genome sequences. It is reasonable to predict that ozone is equally effective in preventing and controlling the new coronavirus".

[www.facebook.com]

www.phytopanacea.com

Date: March 14, 2020 04:21AM

[www.dr-rath-foundation.org]

"A medical team from the Second Affiliated Hospital of Xi’an Jiaotong University in China has reported the successful treatment of coronavirus patients with vitamin C. In a press release posted on the hospital website, the team describes how patients suffering from severe coronary pneumonia, a potentially fatal complication of the new coronavirus COVID-19, have recovered after being treated with high doses of the vitamin. The medical team recommend that for critically ill patients and those with severe neonatal pneumonia, vitamin C treatment should be initiated as soon as possible after admission to hospital."

www.phytopanacea.com

Date: March 14, 2020 04:22AM

[www.greenmedinfo.com]

"A new study published in the prestigious journal Vaccine, a peer-reviewed medical journal, published by Elsevier, titled Influenza vaccination and respiratory virus interference among Department of Defense personnel during the 2017-2018 influenza season, reveals that influenza vaccination may increase the risk of infection from other respiratory viruses -- a phenomenon known as virus interference.

The study results fly directly in the face of recent health recommendations that one should get an influenza vaccine to protect against Coronavirus-19.
According to the study, “vaccine derived virus interference was significantly associated with coronavirus and human metapneumovirus”."

www.phytopanacea.com

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: March 14, 2020 02:21PM

Just a quick hello.

This youtube channel is by Raw Matt. Raw Matt introduced Markus Rothkranz into the raw diet, as far as I know. Apparently Durianrider got Raw Matt's youtube site taken down, so that's why this one is so small and unnoticed. Durianrider used to attack Markus for selling supplements.

This is a video that Raw Matt made and I think it's worth watching. What is notable is that he found an excerpt that shows how many thousands of rich Chinese flew out of Wuhan during the quarantine, taking the virus all over the world.
Truth about the Coronavirus! Its much worse than you think!
[www.youtube.com]
I am glad I found Raw Matt's video, because he is a raw vegan who does believe in viruses and how deadly they can be. Not all raw vegans deny the scientific understanding of viruses.

You asked if there is a raw living solution. I have said this before: juice raw garlic, raw onion, raw hot pepper like jalapeno or habanero, raw ginger, raw horseradish, in total about 2 ounces for everything and then juice something bland like carrot, about 2 ounces and stir together, for a total of 4 ounces. Sip this throughout the day for a severe infection. I am not saying this is guaranteed to work for coronavirus but it works for a lot of infection and these things are easily found in stores. This would be on top of a healthy regimen, like lots of flu fighting juices/fluids like citrus, teas, soups, etc

When it comes to pathogens, like bacteria, viruses, fungi, parasites, etc, "raw living" idealism must be viewed dialetically. Raw living animals/humans carry these pathogens. These pathogens are killed by heat, like boiling temperatures.

Water should be boiled. I do my best to make distilled water which reaches boiling temperatures. Also viruses are smaller than skin pores, so viruses can enter the body easily, so it does help to wear protection.

Doctors said that Robert Lockhart got sick from a soil bacteria, which proves that high fruit raw veganism does not make one immune from infection. There was a raw foodist on this forum who lives in Hawaii. She battled an amoeba infection. There was another raw vegan who talked about the pain of shingles, which is caused by a virus. Just because some people don't get sick when exposed to viruses does not mean that viruses aren't real and dangerous for vulnerable people.

Date: March 14, 2020 05:48PM

Tai
Just a quick hello.

This youtube channel is by Raw Matt. Raw Matt introduced Markus Rothkranz into the raw diet, as far as I know. Apparently Durianrider got Raw Matt's youtube site taken down, so that's why this one is so small and unnoticed. Durianrider used to attack Markus for selling supplements.

This is a video that Raw Matt made and I think it's worth watching. What is notable is that he found an excerpt that shows how many thousands of rich Chinese flew out of Wuhan during the quarantine, taking the virus all over the world.
Truth about the Coronavirus! Its much worse than you think!
[www.youtube.com]
I am glad I found Raw Matt's video, because he is a raw vegan who does believe in viruses and how deadly they can be. Not all raw vegans deny the scientific understanding of viruses.

You asked if there is a raw living solution. I have said this before: juice raw garlic, raw onion, raw hot pepper like jalapeno or habanero, raw ginger, raw horseradish, in total about 2 ounces for everything and then juice something bland like carrot, about 2 ounces and stir together, for a total of 4 ounces. Sip this throughout the day for a severe infection. I am not saying this is guaranteed to work for coronavirus but it works for a lot of infection and these things are easily found in stores. This would be on top of a healthy regimen, like lots of flu fighting juices/fluids like citrus, teas, soups, etc

When it comes to pathogens, like bacteria, viruses, fungi, parasites, etc, "raw living" idealism must be viewed dialetically. Raw living animals/humans carry these pathogens. These pathogens are killed by heat, like boiling temperatures.

Water should be boiled. I do my best to make distilled water which reaches boiling temperatures. Also viruses are smaller than skin pores, so viruses can enter the body easily, so it does help to wear protection.

Doctors said that Robert Lockhart got sick from a soil bacteria, which proves that high fruit raw veganism does not make one immune from infection. There was a raw foodist on this forum who lives in Hawaii. She battled an amoeba infection. There was another raw vegan who talked about the pain of shingles, which is caused by a virus. Just because some people don't get sick when exposed to viruses does not mean that viruses aren't real and dangerous for vulnerable people.

Yeah, there is that group of people who would be like: "If everyone who had Coronavirus would've just fasted, the body would've healed itself and they'd be cured". Lol

www.phytopanacea.com

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: March 14, 2020 08:35PM

RawPracticalist

Unless you have a nutritional deficiency, experts say no amount of green juice, lemon, or wheatgrass shots will prevent you from getting sick if you come into contact with a pathogen like the coronavirus.

I disagree with the premise above. Or what the statement is inferring.

When I was 100% Raw from 2000 to 2015, for 15 years, I never got sick, ever. And all my family who was around me had colds, the flu, viruses.

So the statement should be:

"Eating 100% Raw Vegan 100% of the time CAN prevent you from getting sick if you come into contact with a pathogen like the coronavirus."

Plus that quote/statement doesn't make sense:

"UNLESS YOU HAVE A NUTRITIONAL DEFICIENCY", blah, blah, blah. So that means that if you have a nutritional deficiency, then some amount of green juice, lemon, or wheatgrass shots will prevent you from getting sick...

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 03/14/2020 09:23PM by Jennifer.

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: March 15, 2020 12:51PM

Oh my god are you serious???

Read multiple articles on this blog then explain to me why he is wrong

[blog.nomorefakenews.com]

It is a psyop !

There is no covid19 that is making people sick!

Don't you get it?

The CDC through its tentacles in china fabricated it!
Do you know about pollution in Wuhan?

The test is bogus it gives false positives!!

They can say anyone has it at any time.

Why do you trust the medi cartel!

They are leading us to our doom and turning people against each other

Forced testing vaccines quarantines etc already in place

Ebola was a scam aids was a scam they are all scams!!

You need links to the truth about those too?

You trust the CDC???

They survive on phony virus epidemics!!
You see the money allocated?

Do you even know what tests they use?
Sometimes no test
Or antibody
Or PCR

They are all bogus

You seriously think a virus is responsible?
They are dead bits.

You see how NBA player Rudy gobert spoke out about how it was silly
Then suddenly it's blared in the complicit media that he tested positive?
You think that's coincidence?
They made sure to shut him up!

Go ahead try to refute rappoport.

Explain how he is wrong.

Lying propagandist CDC and w.h.o.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/15/2020 12:52PM by fresh.

Date: March 15, 2020 01:07PM

The statement is simply saying that there is no proof, no known individual, no scientifically verified result of someone being saved from the virus just because they are drinking green juices and taking wheatgrass. You can take these foods if you have other nutritional deficiencies to keep you going but in the long run, they are not going to save your life from the coronavirus.

The coronavirus for what is known at this point is too deadly so it is better to be careful and take preventive measures and not be exposed.

Same situation with HIV. No amount of green juices, raw food will prevent you from contracting it if you put yourself in that situation.

So you may disagree with the statement, but your conclusion may not be correct.

>"Eating 100% Raw Vegan 100% of the time CAN prevent you from getting sick if you come into contact with a pathogen like the coronavirus."

"Eating 100% Raw Vegan " cannot prevent you from getting HIV

Date: March 15, 2020 01:18PM

Prove that covid 19 exists

Prove that it's made even one human ill

Prove that the tests are accurate

All using INDEPENDENT OBJECTIVE SOURCES.

If you can't then maybe be quiet about coronavirus

Date: March 15, 2020 01:37PM

If you hear news of a shooter in the street near you and people being killed, you can ignore that and wait for proof of a dead body or yourself being shot, or you can escape to a safer place.

Escaping to a safer place is still a good strategy even if later the news were not correct.

[www.aljazeera.com]

Date: March 15, 2020 01:42PM

RawPracticalist
If you hear news of a shooter in the street near you and people being killed, you can ignore that and wait for proof of a dead body or yourself being shot, or you can escape to a safer place.

Escaping to a safer place is still a good strategy even if later the news were not correct.

[www.aljazeera.com]

Your response contains no objective facts

The w.h.o are not objective.
Neither is the media

Date: March 15, 2020 01:58PM

According to you, the news are false

1.Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson diagnosed with coronavirus
[www.cnn.com]

2. Canadian PM Trudeau's wife tests positive for coronavirus
[www.bbc.com]

There are people for whom everything is a conspiracy, there was no holocaust, Neil Armstrong did not walk on the moon

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/15/2020 01:59PM by RawPracticalist.

Date: March 15, 2020 02:03PM

LISTEN iF THE TEST IS NOT VALID THEN OF COURSE THOSE REPORTS ARE FALSE HAVE YOU CONFIRMED THAT THE TEST IS VALID YES OR NO!!

Date: March 15, 2020 02:04PM

And you're still too lazy to read a few paragraphs from a link I posted?

Not to mention the dozens of articles that rappoport has posted after 30 years investigating these things?

Really?

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: March 15, 2020 02:51PM

Almost everyone who believes that the Coronavirus is real also believes that HIV Causes AIDS, which means that most of them also believe that the CDC, the WHO and the Media can be trusted. A lot of people who know that the Media cannot be trusted also know that the CDC and the WHO cannot be trusted, but many of them still believe in the Contagion Myth because they simply have too many References that make them believe in the “One Disease - One Germ” and the “One Disease - One Cure” Bullshit Hypothesis plus, believing that a Germ or Virus Caused their Cold or Flu is exactly what most people want to hear so they don’t have to take Responsibility for the Consequences of their Actions, meaning that they would have to GIVE UP most of their YUM, YUM, YUM, YUM, YUM, YUMS!

In other words, these people who believe in the Contagion Myth have no idea that the Powers that Be have an Agenda and that Agenda is centered around our SUFFERING.

What Governments, Religions & Businesses Don’t Want Us to Know About Suffering - [www.youtube.com]

“All of the Great Governments - all of the Great Religions - all of the Great Businesses would find it devastating to their activity to have Humanity a Success - they’re all predicated on Man being an inherent Failure - there’s got to be Suffering and so forth and then, comfort them and then, they’ll follow our Leadership.” -Buckminster Fuller - Call me Trim Tab - Good ole Bucky 0:25 MM

Date: March 15, 2020 03:08PM

Aids myth

[youtu.be]

Ebola myth

[www.robertscottbell.com]

911 hoax exposed in one short video of bullshit crisis actor

[www.dailymotion.com]

Still believe the media?
That's your media.
They also inserted planes (news reporters video experts) into videos to make us think planes hit the towers . This is proven. There is video evidence.

still waiting for anybody to read John rappaport and dispute what he says about coronavirus I have plenty of time give it to me

Finally all you people who fail to research and just believe the authorities are contributing to the government control that is going to affect my life as far as lockdowns tests vaccinations etc

wake up
Or prove me wrong

Date: March 15, 2020 04:22PM

"Finally all you people who fail to research and just believe the authorities are contributing to the government control that is going to affect my life as far as lockdowns tests vaccinations etc"

EXACTLY!!!

Here is a snippet from 1 of the 12 Jon Rappoport's articles as of March 2, 2020 that concerns me...

My bottom lines on the China epidemic
by Jon Rappoport
February 5, 2020

There is now a rush to develop a new vaccine against the Chinese coronavirus. I’ve warned readers that at least two of these vaccine technologies—DNA and RNA vaccines—are experimental and have never been openly licensed for use on the public. Therefore, the population of Earth—if these vaccines are deployed—will unknowingly step up to the plate in a vast guinea-pig test. DNA vaccines alter the genetic makeup of recipients PERMANENTLY, in unpredictable ways. RNA vaccines carry the admitted risk of causing auto-immune reactions. Basically, this means the body would attack itself. The vaccine is the hammer in this dangerous “epidemic” stage play. It is one of the extreme payoffs for having fomented fear and the desire to “obey authorities.”

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: March 15, 2020 06:36PM

RawPracticalist

Having your Concealed Carry on you is also a good strategy smiling smiley

Date: March 15, 2020 07:49PM

Where is the refutation of rappoport?

Where is the evidence of a single human dying or ill due to coronavirus?

Where is the validation of test accuracy?

Where is the objective evidence cov19 even exists?

Nothing?

We're just supposed to believe people who depend on illness for their livelihood for the truth?

Date: March 15, 2020 08:01PM

Here is what is needed to identify virus in relation to epidemic.

Has it been done?

Please show me..

Otherwise this is a disgusting scam that itself is KILLING PEOPLE admitted to hospitals and TREATED AND KILLED BY POISONING FEAR AND ISOLATION then blamed on non-existent virus
While a FAKE TEST CONTINUES TO FALSELY DIAGNOSE.

PROVE it to me... all you gullibles. Why so quiet?

100 people here and nothing?

You're all aware that the inventor of the PCR test said it's useless for diagnoses right?

It's just qualitative at best not quantitative?
And no evidence it has been made any better over the years.

And the antibody test?
Really? That's how we diagnose? Nonsense

Not sure if they are stupid or liars or both. Probably both.

Evidence ....not claims from so called experts. That's what is required.
They think we are all stupid. And apparently we are.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/15/2020 08:08PM by fresh.

Date: March 15, 2020 08:51PM

Do you trust the CDC who is running this virus scam? here's what they did

CDC commits new vaccine-autism crime

CDC won’t allow its own whistleblower to testify in vaccine-damage case

Here are the bones of the story. For the first time in 30 years, a vaccine-damage case has gone before a court judge. Lawyers for a 16-year-old autistic boy are suing a medical clinic for administering vaccines that brought about the autism. The CDC, of course, denies any connection between vaccines and autism. But one of its own long-time researchers, William Thompson, has publicly confessed to fraud in that area. Thompson states that he and his colleagues concealed research data that would have shown the MMR vaccine and mercury-laden vaccines do cause autism. The lawyers for the 16-year-old boy want to bring in Thompson to testify about what he knows. The CDC has said NO. The head of the CDC, Thomas Frieden, states, “Dr. William Thompson’s deposition testimony would not substantially promote the objectives of CDC or HHS [the Department of Health and Human Services].”

Well, he’s right, because the CDC is the PR arm of the vaccine industry. The CDC is a major purchaser of vaccines for the US federal government. If this boy won his case, other cases would follow. The potential monetary exposure in judgments? A trillion dollars or more.

Ecowatch.com has the details:

“The medical malpractice case seeking Dr. Thompson’s testimony is on behalf of 16-year-old Yates Hazlehurst. The lawsuit alleges that Yates is autistic as a result of vaccine injuries, which occurred when the vaccines were improperly administered in 2001. Because of the Vaccine Injury Compensation Act of 1986 (VICA), Hazlehurst v. The Jackson Clinic is the only vaccine injury case that has gone to any U.S. court in 30 years.”

“Dr. Thompson wants to reveal the scientific fraud and destruction of evidence that took place in the studies that he co-authored. However, in accordance with the Whistle Blower Protection Act and other federal regulations, Dr. Thompson can not testify under oath without the permission of the director of the CDC, Dr. Thomas Frieden.”

“The request on behalf of Hazlehurst specifically relates to the issue of causation, i.e. the issue of whether vaccines can cause autism, which the State of Tennessee Circuit Court Judge found to be both relevant and a proper basis for seeking the deposition of Dr. Thompson.”

“Judge Acree ordered on Feb. 5 that Dr. Thompson should be deposed. Following Judge’s Acree’s ruling, Smith [Bryan Smith, the boy’s attorney] filed a formal request to CDC to make Thompson available for deposition and trial testimony.”

“On Sept. 22, in a letter from CDC Director Thomas Freiden, CDC denied Smith’s request. Smith explained that ‘this denial was a disappointment but not a surprise, since the inescapable implication of Dr. Thompson’s testimony is that the agency fraudulently altered the science to undermine autism cases worth potentially $1 trillion in compensation ordered by Congress’.”

“Smith and Kennedy [Robert F Kennedy, Jr., the boy’s other attorney] plan to immediately appeal the CDC’s denial to federal court.”

William Thompson, the CDC whistleblower, is the subject of the film Vaxxed. Thompson has admitted publicly that he and his CDC colleagues literally threw damning data into a garbage can, to avoid reaching the conclusion, in a 2004 study, that the MMR vaccine raises the risk of autism in children.

His testimony in court would be explosive, to say the least.

Since he is still employed by the CDC, his bosses can keep him out of court. They can muzzle him. They can threaten him. No doubt, Thompson has also signed non-disclosure agreements with the Agency.

How far would the federal government go to silence Thompson, who could open a Pandora’s box containing a trillion dollars in potential judgements? All the way is the obvious answer.

The implications of Thompson’s testimony involve much more than money: the massive destruction of lives through vaccinations. That is ultimately the crime of crimes at the bottom of the cover-up.

And the CDC would be rightly seen as a primary agent in both the crimes and the cover-up.

If the US Department of Justice had any sense of honor, or courage, scores of CDC employees would be in jail right now.

And if major media outlets had any sense of honor, or courage, they would be swarming all over the CDC, hammering on many employees and obtaining confessions from them, releasing the rank truth about vaccines from the Agency’s offices and labs of shame.

Date: March 15, 2020 10:15PM

I agree about 911 and vaccines.

What I don't agree with is the truth of viruses.

Viruses existed before and independent of the CDC. I have seen on this board some people deny that viruses are infectious agents.

Let's go back to chicken pox. They identify that as coming from a virus which also causes cold sores. It's infectious and easily spread among children. Cold sores are infectious due to a virus. You would never want to kiss someone with a cold sore or you could get one. It's not a guarantee but very likely. Shingles is VERY infectious due to a virus. You would never want to use someone's towel that had active shingles. There is not a guarantee you would get the virus but there is a good chance, you could get it. HPV virus can cause cancer; this is a great risk of unprotected sex. I shared the story of a young 21 year old woman who got HPV from her boyfriend cheating on her and then infecting her and she got cervical cancer from the virus. Genital herpes is a virus and highly infectious. HIV is an infectious virus.

I was reading that sperm itself is immunosuppressive, so that might explain why someone engaging in anal sex would exhibit AIDs symptoms without HIV present. HOwever, the HIV virus can result in AIDS. I saw a video where a young male homosexual said that some gay people deliberately have unprotected sex with HIV carriers as almost like russian roulette. It's like they accept HIV and some do get it willingly. Freaky how some people think.

If someone is very healthy with a strong immune system and has detoxed their lymphatic system, viruses shouldn't have lasting damage. However, no matter how healthy a person is, it's better to avoid contact with viruses because it's taxing to the immune system to have to clear them out.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/15/2020 11:11PM by Tai.

Date: March 15, 2020 10:28PM

Tai

It's better to take in as much information as you can before drawing conclusions.

I Posted a video about AIDS above

you didn't watch it

I would suggest you watch it here and then think about it

see if it changes anything that you currently think

you see we think often that our current worldview is correct and are unwilling to change but we need to be open to new information

[youtu.be]

and I will also post here another longer video on AIDs feel free to educate yourself there as well

[youtu.be]

Date: March 15, 2020 11:18PM

I did watch that 9 minute video you posted before I replied. Jon isn't a doctor, is he? He is a journalist. YEs, I watched it and I commented. I also saw the information that John Rose posted on his AIDS video. I watched and read it all. My comment is that viruses are still dangerous. HIV is still dangerous. Just because AIDS manifestion may exist without HIV present doesn't negate the dangers of HIV. AIDS may manifest from weakened immune system from semen itself because the anus is not designed to withstand the immunosuppressive function of semen which can be mixed with all kinds of other STDs besides HIV. The vagina can withstand immunosuppressive semen but not the anus. So HIV can cause AIDs but also other things can apparently cause AIDS too; that doesn't negate the danger of HIV. Just because some people are able to heal from HIV and AIDS with radical dietary and herbal cures doesn't negate the danger of HIV.

Would you kiss someone with an active cold sore? You are asking to get infected. This is like common sense 101. I don't know how some people can deny that viruses are dangerous, even if some people are immune.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/15/2020 11:29PM by Tai.

Date: March 15, 2020 11:32PM

The 2 hour video by Gary null

Explains a lot and it is full of interviews of SCIENTISTS!

Tell me about hiv AFTER YOU WATCH IT

you don't like being told what to do?

I don't like comments without people doing the proper research.

Find the time

Watch it

Then tell me your scientific opinion since you're a scientist and Jon is not right?

Date: March 16, 2020 02:24AM

I watched the AIDS video

I agree with this comment one person wrote

There are many crazy men around the world and John is one of them. Go for a trip in Africa, live there for a while, make sex freely with anyone(or everyone) and come back then to tell us what's going to happen.

The question not being answered by all these people who believe in conspiracy theories for HIV and conoranvirus is the goal behind all of this?

Some say it is to reduce the global population, and to get into our bank accounts. Business gains are at their highest when there is peace, tranquility, not chaos.

Right now many hotels are empty, flights canceled, offices empty. Sports arenas empty. And somehow there is a huge objective behind these losses.

If a country interferes with another country election, we understand the goal behind the evil-doing, but for HIV and coronavirus, what is the goal for the conspiracy? Nobody gains. Millions are lost from sports games not being played and many other business not operating.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 03/16/2020 02:57AM by RawPracticalist.

Date: March 16, 2020 04:20AM

Tai, which of my Videos on AIDS did you watch?

23 Germs & Viruses Videos

1. Do We Catch a Cold or Eat a Cold? - [www.youtube.com]
2. Best Way To Fight A Cold - [www.youtube.com]
3. Pneumonia Secrets Revealed - [www.youtube.com]
4. Why ANTIBIOTICS Give the ILLUSION that THEY Work!!! - [www.youtube.com]
5. 21st Century World Wars & Global Flu Pandemics - [www.youtube.com]
6. The Germ Theory of Disease - [www.youtube.com]
7. The Giant Germ | Propaganda for Children - [www.youtube.com]
8. 2 Things the Powers that Be Don’t Want You to Know About Orson Welles' War of the Worlds - [www.youtube.com]
9. What Governments, Religions & Businesses Don’t Want Us to Know About Suffering - [www.youtube.com]
10. Invisible Killers - [www.youtube.com]
11. Virus Hunters Scam - [www.youtube.com]
12. How the Entertainment Industry Uses FEAR to “Educate” the Masses - [www.youtube.com]
13. Discovery’s Medical Documentary FIRST IN HUMAN Is Propaganda - [www.youtube.com]
14. FIRST IN HUMAN Is Brainwashing the Masses - [www.youtube.com]
15. Malaria & Diseases In Wild Animals - [www.youtube.com]
16. Vaxxed - The Real TRUTH About Vaccines!!! - [www.youtube.com]
17. Myth-Shattering Vaccine Graphs | Titer Tests & Anti-Vaxxers - [www.youtube.com]
18. The Myth & Absurdity of Vaccine-Induced Herd Immunity - [www.youtube.com]
19. Vaccine Deniers VS Bullshit Promoters - [www.youtube.com]
20. END the FED, Chemotherapy & Vaccines - [www.youtube.com]
21. AIDS + Clean Needles + Condoms = Bullshit!!! - [www.youtube.com]
22. Natural Cure for HIV/AIDS - [www.youtube.com]
23. What the Powers that Be Don’t Want Us to Know About the Coronavirus - Taped on 3-15-20 Publish on 3-16 or 3-17

12 Vaccine Videos

1. Myth-Shattering Vaccine Graphs | Titer Tests & Anti-Vaxxers - [www.youtube.com]
2. Vaxxed - The Real TRUTH About Vaccines!!! - [www.youtube.com]
3. Vaccine Deniers VS Bullshit Promoters - [www.youtube.com]
4. END the FED, Chemotherapy & Vaccines - [www.youtube.com]
5. The Myth & Absurdity of Vaccine-Induced Herd Immunity - [www.youtube.com]
6. Do We Catch a Cold or Eat a Cold? - [www.youtube.com]
7. Best Way To Fight A Cold - [www.youtube.com]
8. Pneumonia Secrets Revealed - [www.youtube.com]
9. Malaria & Diseases In Wild Animals - [www.youtube.com]
10. Invisible Killers - [www.youtube.com]
11. Virus Hunters Scam - [www.youtube.com]
12. The Giant Germ | Propaganda for Children - [www.youtube.com]

Note: I taped a 1 hour video today on the Coronavirus - see #23 above and it should be published in the next day or so.

Date: March 16, 2020 05:33AM

RawPracticalist
I watched the AIDS video

****what video, there was a 9 minute video and a 2 hour video.
the 2 hour video has interviews with scientists, and is quite convincing to me.

I agree with this comment one person wrote

There are many crazy men around the world and John is one of them. Go for a trip in Africa, live there for a while, make sex freely with anyone(or everyone) and come back then to tell us what's going to happen.

***to make that statement, it means that you can watch the video but not understand it, eh?

in the video there were interviews with multiple scientists.
in addition to lots of other evidence
so you can either believe the principles put forth disputing the mainstream
or you can believe the Fraud Gallo and others who got fame and money from his alleged "discovery" that he stole.

not a hard choice for me.

The question not being answered by all these people who believe in conspiracy theories for HIV and conoranvirus is the goal behind all of this?

****that question is SEPARATE from the decision whether the evidence is for or against HIV causing AIDS. It has nothing to do with one's conclusion.
But since you think that matters....

Some say it is to reduce the global population, and to get into our bank accounts. Business gains are at their highest when there is peace, tranquility, not chaos.

Right now many hotels are empty, flights canceled, offices empty. Sports arenas empty. And somehow there is a huge objective behind these losses.

If a country interferes with another country election, we understand the goal behind the evil-doing, but for HIV and coronavirus, what is the goal for the conspiracy? Nobody gains. Millions are lost from sports games not being played and many other business not operating.

just because you cannot figure out the WHY does not matter with respect to the fact of the matter.

who benefits?
W.H.O
CDC
central governments
polluters (nobody pays any attention to them being the cause of disease)
drug manufacturers

is that not enough?

you think these psychopaths care about cruise ship operators and the like?

- there HAS BEEN money allocated to local and state governments. already done. they "the politicians" will siphon off some for their personal use as they always do
- They wish to CONTROL us. many reasons for that
- they are already pushing for VACCINES. who benefits ? big pharma and CDC
-many other reasons - to hide the true cause of disease in wuhan and elsewhere, pollution..

so when you say THEY, some will benefit some will not,
in the short term
maybe those who do not in the short term will benefit in the long term
who knows... who cares.

again rappoport has written hundreds of blog entries on every aspect of these things. it takes some time to take it all in.

lewrockwell has today put up a bunch of articles with some good information in there, some valid, some not, but nevertheless skeptical of the stupid draconian measures.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/16/2020 05:38AM by fresh.

Date: March 16, 2020 06:25AM

The more this plays out, the more it definitely does NOT seem like a real virus. However, it is still very clear that SOMETHING is happening and killing people. I have a hypothesis, and it's that these hospitalizations may actually be related to severe pollution. Studies have shown there is a direct correlation between the number of hospital admissions and spikes in pollution. Which countries have the highest rates of coronavirus cases and deaths? In order: China, Italy, Iran, and Spain. India is the most polluted country in the world by far, but they do not have the capability to deliver accurate information regarding this, so we'll stick to the four countries most afflicted..

Air pollution linked to several new causes of hospital admissions
Association found even at levels below international air quality guidelines

[www.sciencedaily.com]

China is, of course, a major leader in pollution. When we look at the top 50 most polluted cities on the planet, China and India take up the majority of the list. The heart of the outbreak is surrounded by massively polluted areas in China and the main complications of coronavirus are very similar to the complications of breathing in air pollution; respiratory and cardiovascular.

Moving onto Italy...

Over half of Italian cities breathe excessively polluted air in 2018: [www.xinhuanet.com]

Also, the Triangle of Death, the world's largest illegal waste dump is near Naples, Italy.

Iran? This is from December 2019.

Air pollution choking Iranian cities, some 14,000 hospitalized
[www.tehrantimes.com]

[caspiannews.com]

Spain?

15 million Spaniards are breathing air the EU considers polluted
[english.elpais.com]

www.phytopanacea.com

Pages: 12345Next
Current Page: 1 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables