Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous12345Next
Current Page: 2 of 5
Re: Coronavirus. Is There a Raw Living Solution?
Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: March 16, 2020 06:42AM

France is #5 on the list in terms of death, and #7 for total cases.

France systematically breached air pollution limits, EU court rules
[www.climatechangenews.com]

www.phytopanacea.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/16/2020 06:43AM by jtprindl.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Horsea ()
Date: March 16, 2020 08:19AM

. Your inner terrain is far more important than whether you do or do not come into contact with Coronavirus.

Our betters keep telling us, day and night, that the only thing we can do to not get this version of the flu is: wash your hands over and over again til your skin is raw; keep away from everybody; don't touch your face.

LOL

Oops - I forgot the most important thing: when the vaccine comes out, you will probably be forced to get it. If so, just dose yourself with Vitamin C, massive doses, before and after. That way, you can mitigate the effects of the poison.

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: March 16, 2020 08:41AM

I will watch it later. Doesn't everyone in the U.S. have to prepare for an imminent quarantine that could potentially happen this week? If they don't allow us to leave the house, do you all have enough food and water to last a while?

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: March 16, 2020 12:17PM

jtprindl
The more this plays out, the more it definitely does NOT seem like a real virus. However, it is still very clear that SOMETHING is happening and killing people. I have a hypothesis, and it's that these hospitalizations may actually be related to severe pollution. Studies have shown there is a direct correlation between the number of hospital admissions and spikes in pollution. Which countries have the highest rates of coronavirus cases and deaths? In order: China, Italy, Iran, and Spain. India is the most polluted country in the world by far, but they do not have the capability to deliver accurate information regarding this, so we'll stick to the four countries most afflicted..

Air pollution linked to several new causes of hospital admissions
Association found even at levels below international air quality guidelines

[www.sciencedaily.com]

China is, of course, a major leader in pollution. When we look at the top 50 most polluted cities on the planet, China and India take up the majority of the list. The heart of the outbreak is surrounded by massively polluted areas in China and the main complications of coronavirus are very similar to the complications of breathing in air pollution; respiratory and cardiovascular.

Moving onto Italy...

Over half of Italian cities breathe excessively polluted air in 2018: [www.xinhuanet.com]

Also, the Triangle of Death, the world's largest illegal waste dump is near Naples, Italy.

Iran? This is from December 2019.

Air pollution choking Iranian cities, some 14,000 hospitalized
[www.tehrantimes.com]

[caspiannews.com]

Spain?

15 million Spaniards are breathing air the EU considers polluted
[english.elpais.com]

YES!

Then add in FALSE POSITIVES AND VOILA EPIDEMIC

this would never happen if all people ate all raw because people would not be sick and assume it's a virus.

Must study history to understand patterns
That's why aids Ebola 911 psyops necessary to understand.

Antibiotics , vaccines etc cause bleeding. In Africa.
That caused Ebola bleeding. No virus necessary

911 necessary to understand to see how the media is controlled by "them"
They are pumping out articles to try and cover every angle of fear
The old the young the healthy. Phony numbers and stats. Phony cases
No indication of actual cause of death just assuming.

Cuomo acting as if he is saving lives "assuming" quarantines work.

Grandfather psychopath fauci pumping out b.s.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/16/2020 12:27PM by fresh.

Date: March 16, 2020 12:50PM

[www.google.com]

False positives.PCR

One study documented in ncbi showed up to 70% false positives.

70%

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: March 16, 2020 02:32PM

"this would never happen if all people ate all raw because people would not be sick and assume it's a virus.

Must study history to understand patterns"

EXACTLY!!!

We don't "CATCH" dis-ease - we "EAT" it!!!

I'm currently uploading a 1 hour and 10 minute video I taped yesterday and I start of with this 7 second intro...

In order to fully understand
the Coronavirus
You have to understand
Why History Repeats Itself.

Followed by a short clip from the Norman Dodd Interview where Dodd explains how the Powers that Be started controlling our Historians so History will continue to Repeat Itself.

Date: March 16, 2020 04:08PM

fresh
jtprindl
The more this plays out, the more it definitely does NOT seem like a real virus. However, it is still very clear that SOMETHING is happening and killing people. I have a hypothesis, and it's that these hospitalizations may actually be related to severe pollution. Studies have shown there is a direct correlation between the number of hospital admissions and spikes in pollution. Which countries have the highest rates of coronavirus cases and deaths? In order: China, Italy, Iran, and Spain. India is the most polluted country in the world by far, but they do not have the capability to deliver accurate information regarding this, so we'll stick to the four countries most afflicted..

Air pollution linked to several new causes of hospital admissions
Association found even at levels below international air quality guidelines

[www.sciencedaily.com]

China is, of course, a major leader in pollution. When we look at the top 50 most polluted cities on the planet, China and India take up the majority of the list. The heart of the outbreak is surrounded by massively polluted areas in China and the main complications of coronavirus are very similar to the complications of breathing in air pollution; respiratory and cardiovascular.

Moving onto Italy...

Over half of Italian cities breathe excessively polluted air in 2018: [www.xinhuanet.com]

Also, the Triangle of Death, the world's largest illegal waste dump is near Naples, Italy.

Iran? This is from December 2019.

Air pollution choking Iranian cities, some 14,000 hospitalized
[www.tehrantimes.com]

[caspiannews.com]

Spain?

15 million Spaniards are breathing air the EU considers polluted
[english.elpais.com]

YES!

Then add in FALSE POSITIVES AND VOILA EPIDEMIC

this would never happen if all people ate all raw because people would not be sick and assume it's a virus.

Must study history to understand patterns
That's why aids Ebola 911 psyops necessary to understand.

Antibiotics , vaccines etc cause bleeding. In Africa.
That caused Ebola bleeding. No virus necessary

911 necessary to understand to see how the media is controlled by "them"
They are pumping out articles to try and cover every angle of fear
The old the young the healthy. Phony numbers and stats. Phony cases
No indication of actual cause of death just assuming.

Cuomo acting as if he is saving lives "assuming" quarantines work.

Grandfather psychopath fauci pumping out b.s.

The fact that they aren't testing the blood for the virus and that there are so many false positives is absolutely a massive flaw that will lead to massive inaccuracy regarding coronavirus statistics.

However, I'd love to see the evidence that if everyone ate 100% raw, then nobody would get sick. Please provide the evidence to back up this statement.

www.phytopanacea.com

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: March 16, 2020 04:44PM

Here's a snippet from an interesting interview with Dr. de Harven who is the former President of the Electron Microscopy Society of America ...

[www.thetruthbarrier.com]
Can Electron Microscopy Resolve The HIV Battle? An Exclusive Interview with EM Pioneer Dr. Étienne de Harven
Archive Investigations June 20, 2013

INTERVIEW

JR Note: I added the numbers after the Q & As where A is Dr. de Harven.

Q 2 of 6: What happened exactly vis-à-vis “HIV” and EM, in 1983/84? Was patient blood serum (HIV Elisa/WB positive) validated against EM? Ever? It seems to me they say that yes, it was, yet we have Montagnier saying, “We did not purify.” Let me elaborate the question a little:
What should have happened, vs. what did happen, with the “new virus” and EM, in this period of time?

A 2 of 6. What happened in 1983 is a direct consequence of what developed since 1970, i.e. the highly predominant reliance on “molecular markers.

Unacceptably frustrated by the total lack of success in all attempts to demonstrate virus particles in human cancer by EM, the “impresarios” of the cancer/virus “dream” (Gallo, Fauci, and others) totally engaged in the molecular approach.

Consequently, they invented molecular markers to compensate for the missing viral particles… This would have been acceptable if the specificity of these new molecular markers would have been clearly established. Unfortunately, this was not the case. The most misleading molecular marker was probably the first one, i.e. the enzyme reverse transcriptase (RT). Following Temin and Baltimore 1970 papers in “Science”, the RT enzymatic activity has been, most abusively, used as a specific retroviral marker. Both Temin and Baltimore demonstrated RT activity in samples of supposedly “purified” retrovirus.

Embarrassingly, they both omitted to verify the “purity” of their samples by EM. Some of their samples were simply purchased from a commercial company… True, the label on the vials read “pure retrovirus”… However, it was known that these commercial “pure retrovirus” were heavily contaminated by cellular debris!

And since it is also known that all cells contain RT (see Varmus), cellular debris are most likely carrying similar RT enzymes.

Temin and Baltimore did not, therefore, prove that RT is a specific molecular marker for retroviruses. It would have been so simple to check, by EM, the degree of “purity” of the samples they used. This would have, most probably, shown important cell debris contamination, and would have obliged Temin and Baltimore to be much more cautious in the interpretation of their results. In 1975, the members of the Nobel Committee, most regrettably, failed to scrutinize this “purity” problem…

In 1983, at Pasteur Institute in Paris, reliance on the RT marker was a key element in the claimed “isolation” of a new retrovirus. Still, Montagnier himself recognized “We did not purify”… He dangerously omitted to consider the misleading interference of cell debris, just as Temin and Baltimore did in 1970.

But a paper on the discovery of a new retrovirus looks much better if it contains at least… one EM picture! So, members of Montagnier’s team spent hours at the TEM, looking at their mixed cell cultures, and they found the virus!

See Fig. 2 in their “historic” 1983 “Science” paper! It is, by the way, a good quality EM picture. It shows unquestionable retroviral particles, budding at the surface of a cell. But the legend of this Fig. 2 states that this cell is a cord blood lymphocyte. Indeed, cord blood lymphocytes were admixed to these complex cell cultures (why?)

Montagnier and his co-workers should have known that human embryonic tissues, and the placenta in particular, are very rich in endogenous retroviruses (HERVs), and that cord blood lymphocytes should therefore be expected to carry the same endogenous retroviruses (under the TEM, endogenous and exogenous viruses, looking identical, cannot be distinguished.)

The budding of these particles has perhaps been stimulated by some of the growth factors also present in these cell cultures. An essential control would have been to repeat the experiment using lymphocytes from the peripheral blood instead of from cord blood. This control is unfortunately missing.

In short, I would frankly state that the Pasteur 1983 paper (whose 30th anniversary has just been celebrated in a “grand messe” of official HIV retro-virology!) contributed very little in AIDS research because its conclusion (i.e. “the isolation of a new retrovirus”) is based on 1)the use of a non specific RT molecular marker, and 2) is falsely supported by EM pictures of, most probably, endogenous human retroviruses.

More details and appropriate references on this analysis can be found in my 2010 paper published in the Journal of American Physicians and Surgeons www.jpands.org/vol15no3/deharven.pdf .

Date: March 16, 2020 05:20PM

Italy's polluted Po Valley gasps for fresh air
[phys.org]

In 2019, the city of Milan exceeded the annual legal pollution limit in February. These people are breathing in poison on a regular basis, I don't think respiratory hospitalizations are a surprise.

www.phytopanacea.com

Date: March 16, 2020 06:01PM

They do serology testing in china

But that's not any better.

and I cannot provide any scientific evidence that when people are raw they will not get sick other than myself and my experience

Date: March 16, 2020 06:23PM

John Rose
Here's a snippet from an interesting interview with Dr. de Harven who is the former President of the Electron Microscopy Society of America ...

[www.thetruthbarrier.com]
Can Electron Microscopy Resolve The HIV Battle? An Exclusive Interview with EM Pioneer Dr. Étienne de Harven
Archive Investigations June 20, 2013

INTERVIEW

JR Note: I added the numbers after the Q & As where A is Dr. de Harven.

Q 2 of 6: What happened exactly vis-à-vis “HIV” and EM, in 1983/84? Was patient blood serum (HIV Elisa/WB positive) validated against EM? Ever? It seems to me they say that yes, it was, yet we have Montagnier saying, “We did not purify.” Let me elaborate the question a little:
What should have happened, vs. what did happen, with the “new virus” and EM, in this period of time?

A 2 of 6. What happened in 1983 is a direct consequence of what developed since 1970, i.e. the highly predominant reliance on “molecular markers.

Unacceptably frustrated by the total lack of success in all attempts to demonstrate virus particles in human cancer by EM, the “impresarios” of the cancer/virus “dream” (Gallo, Fauci, and others) totally engaged in the molecular approach.

Consequently, they invented molecular markers to compensate for the missing viral particles… This would have been acceptable if the specificity of these new molecular markers would have been clearly established. Unfortunately, this was not the case. The most misleading molecular marker was probably the first one, i.e. the enzyme reverse transcriptase (RT). Following Temin and Baltimore 1970 papers in “Science”, the RT enzymatic activity has been, most abusively, used as a specific retroviral marker. Both Temin and Baltimore demonstrated RT activity in samples of supposedly “purified” retrovirus.

Embarrassingly, they both omitted to verify the “purity” of their samples by EM. Some of their samples were simply purchased from a commercial company… True, the label on the vials read “pure retrovirus”… However, it was known that these commercial “pure retrovirus” were heavily contaminated by cellular debris!

And since it is also known that all cells contain RT (see Varmus), cellular debris are most likely carrying similar RT enzymes.

Temin and Baltimore did not, therefore, prove that RT is a specific molecular marker for retroviruses. It would have been so simple to check, by EM, the degree of “purity” of the samples they used. This would have, most probably, shown important cell debris contamination, and would have obliged Temin and Baltimore to be much more cautious in the interpretation of their results. In 1975, the members of the Nobel Committee, most regrettably, failed to scrutinize this “purity” problem…

In 1983, at Pasteur Institute in Paris, reliance on the RT marker was a key element in the claimed “isolation” of a new retrovirus. Still, Montagnier himself recognized “We did not purify”… He dangerously omitted to consider the misleading interference of cell debris, just as Temin and Baltimore did in 1970.

But a paper on the discovery of a new retrovirus looks much better if it contains at least… one EM picture! So, members of Montagnier’s team spent hours at the TEM, looking at their mixed cell cultures, and they found the virus!

See Fig. 2 in their “historic” 1983 “Science” paper! It is, by the way, a good quality EM picture. It shows unquestionable retroviral particles, budding at the surface of a cell. But the legend of this Fig. 2 states that this cell is a cord blood lymphocyte. Indeed, cord blood lymphocytes were admixed to these complex cell cultures (why?)

Montagnier and his co-workers should have known that human embryonic tissues, and the placenta in particular, are very rich in endogenous retroviruses (HERVs), and that cord blood lymphocytes should therefore be expected to carry the same endogenous retroviruses (under the TEM, endogenous and exogenous viruses, looking identical, cannot be distinguished.)

The budding of these particles has perhaps been stimulated by some of the growth factors also present in these cell cultures. An essential control would have been to repeat the experiment using lymphocytes from the peripheral blood instead of from cord blood. This control is unfortunately missing.

In short, I would frankly state that the Pasteur 1983 paper (whose 30th anniversary has just been celebrated in a “grand messe” of official HIV retro-virology!) contributed very little in AIDS research because its conclusion (i.e. “the isolation of a new retrovirus”) is based on 1)the use of a non specific RT molecular marker, and 2) is falsely supported by EM pictures of, most probably, endogenous human retroviruses.

More details and appropriate references on this analysis can be found in my 2010 paper published in the Journal of American Physicians and Surgeons www.jpands.org/vol15no3/deharven.pdf .

In other words virology and immunology are a farce with respect to disease.

And SO WHAT IF SOMEONE
discovers a NEW PARTICLE
in a sick person!

They don't show how the alleged particle is causing Ill health.

This whole thing is an insane charade.

Posted by: Horsea ()
Date: March 16, 2020 07:21PM

And SO WHAT IF SOMEONE
discovers a NEW PARTICLE
in a sick person!

They don't show how the alleged particle is causing Ill health.

This whole thing is an insane charade.

Your body probably creates the particle internally to deal with pathology. In other words, the disease is causing the "germ", not the other way around.

Viruses/bacteria/whatever floating around in the air killing people? LOL!

Date: March 16, 2020 07:33PM

Right. Same as I've heard about viruses "attacking" cells.

Maybe it's just phagocytosis and they imagine it the other way around.

Date: March 16, 2020 07:42PM

Whether the virus is real or not isn't the question, but rather whether the virus is causing this outbreak of deaths throughout numerous countries or if it's being caused by something else. If evidence emerges from legitimate testing that X amount of people have confirmed cases, then I'd start to question whether or not the pollution is simply making people more susceptible to the virus. However, we are far behind saving face and producing legitimate numbers at this point. It's spiraled way out of control.

www.phytopanacea.com

Date: March 16, 2020 08:01PM

Study: Coronavirus Lockdown Likely Saved 77,000 Lives In China Just By Reducing Pollution
[www.forbes.com]

Estimated 77,000 lives saved in eight weeks for cleaner air.
Total deaths blamed on Coronavirus as of today - Slightly above 7100.

Italy's coronavirus response dramatically reduces air pollution emissions, satellites show
[www.space.com]

Surely, the lockdown will likely help reduce coronavirus cases and deaths, but is it really due to stopping the spread of a virus, or is it because these populations can finally breathe clean air?

www.phytopanacea.com

Date: March 16, 2020 08:17PM

Utah Jazz star Donovan Mitchell provided another update on his status after testing positive for the coronavirus, this time via an interview with “Good Morning America.”

Mitchell, 23, became the second NBA player to test positive for COVID-19, joining Jazz teammate Rudy Gobert. Mitchell, from isolation, told GMA’s Robin Roberts that he feels fine and currently has “no symptoms.”

Mitchell said the fact that he has no symptoms is the “scariest” part of COVID-19.

“I’m asymptomatic. I could walk down the street. If it wasn’t public knowledge that I was sick, you wouldn’t know it. That’s the scariest part about this virus. You may seem fine, be fine,” Mitchell said.

----------------------

No actually Donovan that is more confirmation that it's a scam

Still the mindless hordes don't question the validity of the test

Except on lewrockwell there were a couple articles today talking about false pos

Date: March 16, 2020 08:26PM

jtprindl
Whether the virus is real or not isn't the question, but rather whether the virus is causing this outbreak of deaths throughout numerous countries or if it's being caused by something else. If evidence emerges from legitimate testing that X amount of people have confirmed cases, then I'd start to question whether or not the pollution is simply making people more susceptible to the virus. However, we are far behind saving face and producing legitimate numbers at this point. It's spiraled way out of control.

In a recent article, I pointed out the biggest lie about the "epidemic": ALL CASES ARE SUFFERING FROM THE SAME CAUSE.

This is a complete fiction.

The source of disease is not singular.

And that means the disease itself is not singular.

Some people being diagnosed as epidemic cases are perfectly healthy. Some have ordinary flu-like symptoms. Others have non-viral pneumonia. Others have lung infections resulting from air pollution. Others are driven into sickness by toxic anti-viral medicines, as well as many other toxic meds. People exposed to 5G technology at should be competently examined. People with fever, who may have been in contact with a person who might be "infected," are presumptively diagnosed as COV.

You'll see instances of older people, who have a whole list of long-term health problems, who are on a raft of toxic meds, diagnosed, out of nowhere, as coronavirus cases.

Add to all this, as I've pointed out numerous times, the tests for diagnosing COV are useless and deceptive---and you have a clusterf**k.

Yahoo News, "Australian coronavirus death toll rises to five after two women die," 15 March 2020:

"A 90-year-old woman died on Saturday and testing confirmed that she had COVID-19, NSW Health said in a statement on Sunday night."

"She was a resident of the Dorothy Henderson Lodge aged care home, where two other residents have died after becoming infected with the virus."

"A 77-year-old woman has also died from coronavirus, NSW Health said on Sunday."

"Three other Australians, aged 95, 82 and 78, have also died."

Getting the picture? These five elderly people---how many serious health problems were they suffering from in the past five years? What medicines were they on? What toxic effects do these drugs have? Were the women recently put on highly toxic antiviral drugs? What other relevant facts would point to serious illness, besides "a new virus?" But of course, the professionals don't care. The patients will be labeled "cause of death, coronavirus." Absurd.

"A man was hanging on the edge of a cliff for three days. He finally fell. A medical examiner took a tissue sample. A test revealed the presence of COV. Therefore, the virus has taken another life."

If some people are still not getting my message here, consider these simple sentences: "He pushed it." "He took it off the table." The "it" is singular. Well, the cause of the epidemic is not an "it." The epidemic is not an "it." The epidemic is a label applied to a variety of people, both healthy...and ill FROM DIFFERENT CAUSES. The label is a piece of hypnotic medical propaganda, which has the effect of deceiving minds. It works.

Or, think about the situation this way. There is a group of people in an animated video. Each person is a different color. Blue, green, red, orange, etc. Now a filter passes across them. Suddenly, they are all purple. The filter is the label, "coronavirus epidemic." The purple color is "cases of the singular epidemic." False, fake, phony. But the filter makes it seem real.

You're listening to a radio. On several music stations, you hear jazz, rock, country, classical. Suddenly, the same announcer is present on all these stations. He says, "Imagine you're hearing Joe Smith and his orchestra." And then you are, on every station. Until you stop imagining it.

You're sitting in a physics class. The teacher says, "We have all these theories and hypotheses floating around. Big Bang, Quantum Theory, Special Relativity, General Relativity, and so on. But you see, not only are they connected, they can all be reduced to one notion. An 'it.'" And then he writes on the blackboard, "2 plus 2 equals 4." And you're supposed to buy it.

What I'm pointing to in this article is very serious mind control. Most people refuse to shake it off. They might say, "Interesting article. I see what you're saying. So tell me, if the coronavirus isn't the cause of the epidemic, what is IT?"

J. Rappoport

Date: March 16, 2020 09:02PM

[swprs.org]

[www.greenmedinfo.com]

[www.virusmyth.com]

A growing group of scientists think the AIDS virus is harmless and AIDS is not contagious.
VIRUSMYTH HOMEPAGE

CONTROVERSY

Dr. Kary Mullis, Biochemist, 1993 Nobel Prize for Chemistry: Dr. Kary Mullis
"If there is evidence that HIV causes AIDS, there should be scientific documents which either singly or collectively demonstrate that fact, at least with a high probability. There is no such document." (Sunday Times (London) 28 nov. 1993)

Dr. Heinz Ludwig Sänger, Emeritus Professor of Molecular Biology and Virology, Max-Planck-Institutes for Biochemy, München. Robert Koch Award 1978:
"Up to today there is actually no single scientifically really convincing evidence for the existence of HIV. Not even once such a retrovirus has been isolated and purified by the methods of classical virology." (Letter to Süddeutsche Zeitung 2000)

Dr. Serge Lang, Professor of Mathematics, Yale University:
"I do not regard the causal relationship between HIV and any disease as settled. I have seen considerable evidence that highly improper statistics concerning HIV and AIDS have been passed off as science, and that top members of the scientific establishment have carelessly, if not irresponsible, joined the media in spreading misinformation about the nature of AIDS." (Yale Scientific, Fall 1994)

Dr. Harry Rubin, Professor of Molecular and Cell Biology, University of California at Berkeley: Prof. Harry Rubin
"It is not proven that AIDS is caused by HIV infection, nor is it proven that it plays no role whatever in the syndrome." (Sunday Times (London) 3 April 1994)

Dr. Richard Strohman, Emeritus Professor of Cell Biology at the University of California at Berkeley:
"In the old days it was required that a scientist address the possibilities of proving his hypothesis wrong as well as right. Now there's none of that in standard HIV-AIDS program with all its billions of dollars." (Penthouse April 1994)

Dr. Harvey Bialy, Molecular Biologist, former editor of Bio/Technology and Nature Biotechnology: Harvey Bialy
"HIV is an ordinary retrovirus. There is nothing about this virus that is unique. Everything that is discovered about HIV has an analogue in other retroviruses that don't cause AIDS. HIV only contains a very small piece of genetic information. There's no way it can do all these elaborate things they say it does." (Spin June 1992)

Dr. Roger Cunningham, Immunologist, Microbiologist and Director of the Centre for Immunology at the State University of New York at Buffalo:
"Unfortunately, an AIDS 'establishment' seems to have formed that intends to discourage challenges to the dogma on one side and often insists on following discredited ideas on the other." (Sunday Times (London) 3 April 1994)

Dr. Gordon Stewart, Emeritus Professor of Public Health, University of Glasgow: Prof. Gordon Stwart
"AIDS is a behavioural disease. It is multifactorial, brought on by several simultaneous strains on the immune system - drugs, pharmaceutical and recreational, sexually transmitted diseases, multiple viral infections." (Spin June 1992)

Dr. Alfred Hässig, (1921-1999), former Professor of Immunology at the University of Bern, and former director Swiss Red Cross blood bankstongue sticking out smileyrof. Alfred Hassig
"The sentence of death accompanying the medical diagnosis of AIDS should be abolished." (Sunday Times (London) 3 April 1994)

Dr. Charles Thomas, former Professor of Biochemistry, Harvard and John Hopkins Universities:
"The HIV-causes-AIDS dogma represents the grandest and perhaps the most morally destructive fraud that has ever been perpetrated on young men and women of the Western world." (Sunday Times (London) 3 April 1994)

Dr. Joseph Sonnabend, New York Physician, founder of the American Foundation for AIDS Research (AmFAR):Joe Sonnabend
"The marketing of HIV, through press releases and statements, as a killer virus causing AIDS without the need for any other factors, has so distorted research and treatment that it may have caused thousands of people to suffer and die." (Sunday times (London) 17 May 1992)

Dr. Andrew Herxheimer, Emeritus Professor of Pharmacology, UK Cochrane Centre, Oxford:
"I think zidovudine [AZT] was never really evaluated properly and that its efficacy has never been proved, but it's toxicity certainly is important. And I think it has killed a lot of people. Especially at the high doses. I personally think it not worth using alone or in combination at all." (Continuum Oct. 2000)

Dr. Etienne de Harven, Emeritus Professor of Pathology, at the University of Toronto: Dr. Etienne de Harven
"Dominated by the media, by special pressure groups and by the interests of several pharmaceutical companies, the AIDS establishment efforts to control the disease lost contact with open-minded, peer-reviewed medical science since the unproven HIV/AIDS hypothesis received 100% of the research funds while all other hypotheses were ignored." (Reappraising AIDS Nov./Dec. 1998)

Dr. Bernard Forscher, former editor of the U.S. Proceeding of the National Academy of Sciences:
"The HIV hypothesis ranks with the 'bad air' theory for malaria and the 'bacterial infection' theory of beriberi and pellagra [caused by nutritional deficiencies]. It is a hoax that became a scam." (Sunday Times (London) 3 April 1994)

MORE CITATIONS

CONTROVERSY MISSING VIRUS THE GROUP
WHISTLEBLOWERS CENSORSHIP
BOOKSHELF FRONT NEWS
FORUMS FIND

FRAME ON

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/16/2020 09:45PM by fresh.

Date: March 16, 2020 09:56PM

Yeah, this entire thing is so strange. I've never seen anything like it. All of the official coronavirus statistics are fundamentally inaccurate and unprovable yet the entire world is shutting down. You can't just take a certain set of symptoms, check to see if the lungs are damaged and then blame it on coronavirus without actually testing somebody's blood for the virus itself. There are SO MANY potential causes of respiratory symptoms and lung inflammation. I'm baffled but I appreciate that there's a place to discuss alternative viewpoints without being attacked or labeled as inconsiderate or a conspiracy theorist. I'm shocked at the public response but I'm more shocked by what's truly going. Is the planet finally reaching such dangerous levels of pollution that it's going to kill people off in doses?

I went to India two summers ago and I can 1000% absolutely positively state that the breathing conditions there are almost unbearable. Imagine the worst whiff of city pollution you've ever had to breathe in and multiply it by about 100. That's the regular air quality in most of India.

www.phytopanacea.com

Date: March 16, 2020 09:58PM

Before I post this I just want to mention that Denmark just passed a forced vaccinations and test law with police powers

Dr Kary Mullis, who won the Nobel prize for inventing PCR to detect HIV, [9] explains its limitations—why the PCR is not especially diagnostic, for HIV or for anything else:

“Quantitative PCR is an oxymoron. PCR is intended to identify substances qualitatively, but by its very nature is unsuited for estimating numbers. Although there is a common misimpression that the viral-load tests actually count the number of viruses in the blood, these tests cannot detect free, infectious viruses at all; they can only detect proteins that are believed, in some cases wrongly, to be unique to HIV.

“The tests can detect genetic sequences of viruses, but not viruses themselves.”

PCR is not a test that isolates, identifies, or even detects any particular virus. If you’re sick and have some viral fragments, the PCR test just amplifies those sequences millions of times, from the sample.

Date: March 16, 2020 09:59PM

fresh
Before I post this I just want to mention that Denmark just passed a forced vaccinations and test law with police powers

Dr Kary Mullis, who won the Nobel prize for inventing PCR to detect HIV, [9] explains its limitations—why the PCR is not especially diagnostic, for HIV or for anything else:

“Quantitative PCR is an oxymoron. PCR is intended to identify substances qualitatively, but by its very nature is unsuited for estimating numbers. Although there is a common misimpression that the viral-load tests actually count the number of viruses in the blood, these tests cannot detect free, infectious viruses at all; they can only detect proteins that are believed, in some cases wrongly, to be unique to HIV.

“The tests can detect genetic sequences of viruses, but not viruses themselves.”

PCR is not a test that isolates, identifies, or even detects any particular virus. If you’re sick and have some viral fragments, the PCR test just amplifies those sequences millions of times, from the sample.

Wow, from the man himself.

www.phytopanacea.com

Date: March 16, 2020 10:11PM

That's insane, fresh, I can't believe Denmark is doing that. I mean I can but it's kinda scary seeing "conspiracy" predictions from 10+ years ago coming to fruition. What the hell can one do if the military is at the door saying take this or you go to prison?

www.phytopanacea.com

Date: March 16, 2020 10:58PM

Found this not sure if true

Dean Koontz book from 1989

Strangely the

First version of book hit was gorki in Russia
2nd version it was Wuhan

In the book, the virus is a man-made weapon
In the screenshot page from the novel, a character named Dombey narrates a story about a Chinese scientist who brought a biological weapon called "Wuhan-400" to the United States:

"To understand that," Dombey said, "you have to go back twenty months. It was around then that a Chinese scientist named Li Chen defected to the United States, carrying a diskette record of China's most important and dangerous new biological weapon in a decade. They call the stuff 'Wuhan-400' because it was developed at their RDNA labs outside the city of Wuhan, and it was the four-hundredth viable strain of man-made microorganisms created at that research center."

Date: March 17, 2020 02:18AM

fresh
Found this not sure if true

Dean Koontz book from 1989

Strangely the

First version of book hit was gorki in Russia
2nd version it was Wuhan

In the book, the virus is a man-made weapon
In the screenshot page from the novel, a character named Dombey narrates a story about a Chinese scientist who brought a biological weapon called "Wuhan-400" to the United States:

"To understand that," Dombey said, "you have to go back twenty months. It was around then that a Chinese scientist named Li Chen defected to the United States, carrying a diskette record of China's most important and dangerous new biological weapon in a decade. They call the stuff 'Wuhan-400' because it was developed at their RDNA labs outside the city of Wuhan, and it was the four-hundredth viable strain of man-made microorganisms created at that research center."

Isn't this contradicting to what we've been discussing, though? If there's no conclusive evidence that coronavirus is responsible for the outbreak, then what's this talk about it being a biological weapon?

www.phytopanacea.com

Date: March 17, 2020 02:33AM

Just a weird coincidence I guess unless the perps read his book

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: March 17, 2020 10:48PM

fresh

just because you cannot figure out the WHY does not matter with respect to the fact of the matter.

who benefits?
W.H.O
CDC
central governments
polluters (nobody pays any attention to them being the cause of disease)
drug manufacturers

is that not enough?

They benefit how?
Central governments benefit when there are less people working and paying taxes?
Drug manufacturers when most are dead and nobody to buy the drugs?

Please explain to us why so much energy is being spent to
1) Fake the moon landing
2) To spread the HIV non-existing virus
3) To spread fear, close businesses, airports, hotels for Coronavirus.

Everybody is losing in the long run.

Date: March 17, 2020 11:15PM

States get money when they declare emergency.
The money comes from somewhere else it may be needed

CDC gets money every time the magically discover the latest deadly virus
W.h.o gets money donated from various countries

You think they spend the money wisely?
You don't think they enrich themselves?
W.h.o.was caught wasting 192 million dollars on unnecessary travel

Are you not aware of the vaccine industry?
Most are dead? What u talking about? Numbers are inflated for all virus scares.
Plenty of customers

Hiv motives explained in the movie aids Inc that I linked
Spreading fear..govt always wants more control easier to manage subjects and extract what they want from us

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: March 17, 2020 11:42PM

>States get money when they declare emergency.
>The money comes from somewhere else it may be needed

The city of new york and the state of new york get more money from businesses, corporate bonuses, taxes on food and entertainment than the government can give them to cover expenses on HIV or Coronavirus.

The numbers are not even close and it is every day every minute, not a coronavirus that is a rare occurrence.

I work in new york city, the streets are empty, we are told to work from home.
Business is dead, no food taxes, no entertainment. And the government is going to give them money to cover all of that. What about non-government shop owners?

You need to look somewhere else to explain your conspiracy theory.

Even Hilter had his devilish reasons to do what he did.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/17/2020 11:45PM by RawPracticalist.

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: March 18, 2020 12:26AM

RawPracticalist
>States get money when they declare emergency.
>The money comes from somewhere else it may be needed

The city of new york and the state of new york get more money from businesses, corporate bonuses, taxes on food and entertainment than the government can give them to cover expenses on HIV or Coronavirus.

The numbers are not even close and it is every day every minute, not a coronavirus that is a rare occurrence.

I work in new york city, the streets are empty, we are told to work from home.
Business is dead, no food taxes, no entertainment. And the government is going to give them money to cover all of that. What about non-government shop owners?

You need to look somewhere else to explain your conspiracy theory.

Even Hilter had his devilish reasons to do what he did.

Good for you that you don't mind that NYC is going to enact 'Shelter in Place' soon. (And I just heard on the news that the 'Shelter in Place' EDICT will be happening all over the US soon!) eye popping smiley

And you are the "Conspiracy Theorist" if you think that LESS THAN 100 PEOPLE DEAD OUT OF 330,000,000 POPULATION IN THE UNITED STATES qualifies as a 'PANDEMIC', and you believe that the whole of US should be Shut Down because LESS THAN 100 people have died out of 330,000,000 population!

You are the Conspiracy Theorist if you think 85 Deaths in the US warrants this degree of Hype, Government Control, Loss of Freedoms, Billions/Trillions of Dollars Spent and Lost and FEAR!

So to recap - Less than 100 people are dead out of a population of 330,000,000, and the whole of the US is soon going to be ON LOCKDOWN!

And BTW, Mandatory Vaccines are supposedly Constitutional because during an Epidemic, it's 'FOR THE GREATER GOOD'! angry smiley

And it's all good to you, RawPracticalist! Nothing to see here - no 'Conspiracy Theory'....

From the News Today: "U.S. deaths from coronavirus have increased to at least 85, with more than 4,660 reported cases."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/18/2020 12:53AM by Jennifer.

Date: March 18, 2020 12:31AM

The government is making a claim that a new virus was discovered and it's infecting the entire world

it is incumbent upon them

to explain and
justify and prove what they are claiming

I don't need to do that.

they need to do that. Or at least needs to make sense.

I am just engaging in conjecture as to who benefits.
That has nothing to do with the fact that it's illogical what they're claiming

There are a whole bunch of problems with what they are claiming.
That's why it's being disputed

I am relying on someone who has researched this for 30 years
and it makes sense to me .

Why don't you contact him and dispute it with him?
He has an email

as I've already said
THE WHY is secondary
And the fact that it appears to be destructive to some parties
Doesn't matter in relation to the basic facts.

does not matter if it doesn't make sense to you
You claiming that it all needs to be explained
And everyone needs to benefit or
Else theory is invalid
Is itself invalid.

their claims are illogical regarding viruses and disease
And the basis for them compiling CASES is invalid

Nevertheless
CDC is benefitting
More govt control is a benefit to govt
Maybe hurting Trump is part
Maybe hurting China is a part
Pharma will benefit
And more

Pages: Previous12345Next
Current Page: 2 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables