Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5
Re: Coronavirus. Is There a Raw Living Solution?
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: March 31, 2020 03:45AM

Tai
You don't think syphilis is contagious?...

Coronavirus | AIDS | Syphilis - FEAR!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: March 31, 2020 04:03AM

Wait, so set me straight. Are fresh and JR saying that all these people are dying because of fear? This is all psychosomatic? There is no virus causing thousands to suddenly fall ill and clog the hospitals?

I think somewhere in the middle lies the Truth. Perhaps those with the most to loose (hygienists) scream the loudest as their theories don't quite gel with reality...

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: March 31, 2020 05:04AM

either you read jon rappoport or you don't

that is the best way to understand it as he covers all angles

but of course people like you want to comment without studying it.

there is no question about this being a hoax
and all of your protests are easily explained and have been explained.

nobody is saying it's psychosomatic except to a small extent in conjunction with poisonous treatment

Date: March 31, 2020 02:41PM

Not a fan of conspiracy theorists, David Icke, Alex Jones and the like.

That US against THEM stance doesn't work for me sorry.

Have you read the symptoms of people dying from this?

It's not drugs that are killing people,

Date: March 31, 2020 02:52PM

Nobody said it was just drugs.

But since you're not into conspiracy theorists

You will remain ignorant

Stop wasting space and time with your uneducated drivel

Date: March 31, 2020 03:20PM

The love is palpable...

Date: March 31, 2020 03:23PM

What happened on 911 nunativs?

Tell me all about your non conspiracy theory

Date: March 31, 2020 03:35PM

Nobody really knows. Personally I don't buy that the government would intentionally kill 1000's for any agenda. People are generally decent in my worldview. Sometimes they forget the bigger picture, that WE are Sun/Light, Air, Water & Earth, and divide themselves into tiny little factions as a form of dividing the collective heart, but Love remains at the core, even Trump...

Date: March 31, 2020 03:44PM

That's what I thought you would say.

And I know exactly what happened and who did it.

As long as that works for you that's all that matters.

But Don't expect others to believe things that you do
since they have investigated and you haven't

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/31/2020 03:58PM by fresh.

Date: March 31, 2020 04:38PM

Ya I get it, the Holocaust never happened, WE never set foot on the moon, the Earth is flat, you are Superior to all of "us" ignorant masses. One thing the virus IS teaching US ALL, is that WE are ONE LIFE, borders don't exist except in the DIVIDED heart of men...

Date: March 31, 2020 05:34PM

NuNativs
Ya I get it, the Holocaust never happened,

Yes it did. Just not as it is commonly described

WE never set foot on the moon,

Yes we did

the Earth is flat,

No it's not

you are Superior to all of "us" ignorant masses.

Not superior. Have more relevant information than you and able to form a more valid opinion

Posted by: suncloud ()
Date: April 01, 2020 04:16AM

fresh

Not superior. Have more relevant information than you and able to form a more valid opinion

Not superior, but apparently VERY VERY special to have such relevant information that so many others are unable to fathom. Sigh.

Be that as it may though Fresh, and to all those other very special people out there who have it all figured out so well, I do hope you you will respect the beliefs and feelings of others, and keep your distance. And don't sneeze or cough on us. And no hugs either for the time being, thank you very much.

Just as a matter of respect for a different point of view.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/01/2020 04:30AM by suncloud.

Date: April 01, 2020 04:28AM

Hi Tai. Nice to see you here! I'm pretty much furloughed from the clinic, at least for now. And I think that's best.

Covid 19 has just started here. Hoping we've learned enough to keep a low curve, but that may be wishful thinking.

Where are you, and how is it there?

Date: April 01, 2020 04:38AM

fresh doesn't have any special information. The one who is ahead looks at ALL sides of the situation, not just one's NARROW bias. In reality, that's like being a racist, all black people smoke crack, all doctors are bad, all spanish migrants rape, one sided and blind-sided...

Date: April 01, 2020 11:50AM

Suncloud, Not "unable to fathom"

Just unwilling to read.

I mean you cannot be serious?

Both of you can read the last 20 blog entries of Jon r
Then dispute them here out in the open instead of saying ignorant things

And nunativs, you make a lot of false accusations.
From someone who accuses me of not looking at all sides
When that's exactly what you're doing

Typical.

This is not about me.

Nice try though.

And no there is no reason to SD any more than if someone made the unproven
Claim that we need to be 30 feet apart. Oh wait someone just did that.

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: April 01, 2020 06:14PM

Maybe this was happening before this time and we were not aware of it
Coronavirus: Shocking pictures show patients wheeled on to trains in Paris as hospitals are overwhelmed

[www.yahoo.com]

Date: April 01, 2020 06:29PM

Hope they all recover! And hope the healthcare workers will be OK too.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/01/2020 06:31PM by suncloud.

Date: April 02, 2020 05:12AM

To answer the original question...NO!!!

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: April 02, 2020 05:31AM

Suncloud
Where are you, and how is it there?

Tai
I'm in the Los Angeles area, and it's not that bad here, except that two very unusual weeks of rain caused more people to fall ill, in general.

John Rose
You don't think syphilis is contagious?...

Tai
Hi John, you know that I am licensed acupuncturist, so I do believe in infectious diseases and take standard precautions. I also know the value in detoxing the lymphatic system and avoiding burdening our immune system so that the immune system will be at full strength when it comes across pathogens.

And I believe in the power of herbal medicine (and even certain enzymes) at destroying viruses, so it's sad when someone has to go to the hospital where they don't have adequate medicine to kill this and they don't offer anti-viral food and there is a high viral load in the hospital from other sick patients. It's really sad. People aren't trained how to cure this at home. I wish my life had turned out differently so I would have had the time to teach these things in videos. I have just been too busy. But you yourself have watched Richard Schulze teach these things in videos; they just aren't widely circulated, as so many raw foodists still don't understand these basics.

I will read that post you linked later when things are not so hectic. We are in lockdown in California.

Date: April 02, 2020 07:08AM

I love you Tai...

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: April 02, 2020 08:15AM

NuNativs
I love you Tai...

Tai:
Thanks.

I found this article about coronavirus very informative. It explains what the dangers of ventilators are.
[www.motherjones.com]

“But we are trying to wean down the settings on the ventilator as much as possible, because you don’t want someone to be on the ventilator longer than they need to be. Your risk of mortality increases every day that you spend on a ventilator. The high pressures from high vent settings is pushing air into the lung and can overinflate those little balloons. They can pop. It can destroy the alveoli. Even if you survive ARDS, although some damage can heal, it can also do long-lasting damage to the lungs. They can get filled up with scar tissue. ARDS can lead to cognitive decline. Some people’s muscles waste away, and it takes them a long time to recover once they come off the ventilator."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/02/2020 08:16AM by Tai.

Date: April 02, 2020 03:38PM

Tai
NuNativs
I love you Tai...

Tai:
Thanks.

I found this article about coronavirus very informative. It explains what the dangers of ventilators are.
[www.motherjones.com]

“But we are trying to wean down the settings on the ventilator as much as possible, because you don’t want someone to be on the ventilator longer than they need to be. Your risk of mortality increases every day that you spend on a ventilator. The high pressures from high vent settings is pushing air into the lung and can overinflate those little balloons. They can pop. It can destroy the alveoli. Even if you survive ARDS, although some damage can heal, it can also do long-lasting damage to the lungs. They can get filled up with scar tissue. ARDS can lead to cognitive decline. Some people’s muscles waste away, and it takes them a long time to recover once they come off the ventilator."

Exactly.

There is one of the factors that takes a nothing illness with no virus only assumed right to death

Iatrogenic

Date: April 08, 2020 01:56AM

From a friend of mine

* Half of us are going to come out of this quarantine as amazing cooks. The other half will come out with a drinking problem.

> * I used to spin the toilet paper like I was on Wheel of Fortune. Now I turn it like I’m cracking a safe.

> * I need to practice social distancing from . . . the refrigerator.

> * Still haven’t decided where to go for Easter or Passover . . . The Living Room or The Bedroom.

> * PSA: ever few days, try your jeans on just to make sure they fit. Pajamas will have you believe all is well in the kingdom.

> * Homeschooling is going well. 2 students suspended for fighting and 1 teacher fired for drinking on the job!

> * I don’t think anyone expected that when we changed the clocks we’d go from Standard Time to Twilight Zone.

> * This morning I saw a neighbor talking to her cat. It was obvious she thought her cat understood her. I came into the house, told my dog . . . we laughed a lot.

> * So, after this quarantine, will the producers of My 600 Pound life just find me or do I find them?

> * Quarantine Day 5: Went to this restaurant called THE KITCHEN. You have to gather all the ingredients and make your own meal. I have no clue how this place is still in business!

> * My body has absorbed so much soap and disinfectant lately that when I pee it cleans the toilet.

> * Day 5 of Homeschooling: One of these little monsters called in a bomb threat.

> * I’m so excited . . . it’s time to take out the garbage. What to wear, what to wear?

> * I hope the weather is good tomorrow for my trip to Puerto Backyardia. I’m getting tired of Los Livingroomia.

> * Classified Ad: Single man with toilet paper seeks women with hand sanitizer for good clean fun.

> * Day 6 of Homeschooling: My child just said “I hope I don’t have the same teacher next year.” I’m offended.

> * Better 6 feet apart than 6 feet under!

Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: April 08, 2020 02:27AM

Raw good questian.

Here in Vietnam and many other places in asia, it is very common drink glass warm water am,
They believe warm water kills virus, this is a very old practice, but what do thy know after a few thousand years of these types practice?

also they say after warm water 20 minutes of sunshine and one glass lemonaide or lime.

Just maybe the Viets know somthing consider only 237 cases pos with zero deaths in this country do to virus?
Vietnam every year average until border shut down 10 miilon from china vistited this country and we have one of the lowest rates in world with no deaths
So yes maybe there is a raw solution good point!

We can learn from past Pandemics -excluding a few as evidense here rate falling.
Distorting facts, and downplaying the threat always makes matters worse.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/08/2020 02:29AM by riverhousebill.

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: April 08, 2020 03:18AM

RawPracticalist

From a friend of mine

* Half of us are going to come out of this quarantine as amazing cooks. The other half will come out with a drinking problem.

> * I used to spin the toilet paper like I was on Wheel of Fortune. Now I turn it like I’m cracking a safe.

> * I need to practice social distancing from . . . the refrigerator.

> * Still haven’t decided where to go for Easter or Passover . . . The Living Room or The Bedroom.

> * PSA: ever few days, try your jeans on just to make sure they fit. Pajamas will have you believe all is well in the kingdom.

> * Homeschooling is going well. 2 students suspended for fighting and 1 teacher fired for drinking on the job!

> * I don’t think anyone expected that when we changed the clocks we’d go from Standard Time to Twilight Zone.

> * This morning I saw a neighbor talking to her cat. It was obvious she thought her cat understood her. I came into the house, told my dog . . . we laughed a lot.

> * So, after this quarantine, will the producers of My 600 Pound life just find me or do I find them?

> * Quarantine Day 5: Went to this restaurant called THE KITCHEN. You have to gather all the ingredients and make your own meal. I have no clue how this place is still in business!

> * My body has absorbed so much soap and disinfectant lately that when I pee it cleans the toilet.

> * Day 5 of Homeschooling: One of these little monsters called in a bomb threat.

> * I’m so excited . . . it’s time to take out the garbage. What to wear, what to wear?

> * I hope the weather is good tomorrow for my trip to Puerto Backyardia. I’m getting tired of Los Livingroomia.

> * Classified Ad: Single man with toilet paper seeks women with hand sanitizer for good clean fun.

> * Day 6 of Homeschooling: My child just said “I hope I don’t have the same teacher next year.” I’m offended.

> * Better 6 feet apart than 6 feet under!

hahaha!

Thanks! So funny!

Date: April 08, 2020 03:44AM

To answer the original question, in JR style, NO!!!

Now go outside the raw food box and maybe, Chinese Tonic Herbs, Silver, Iodine, Nature Immersion, sure, raw food diet limited and weak...

Date: April 08, 2020 05:10PM

The world cannot solve the coronavirus issue with all the technologies they have.
A lot of confusion out there.

So much money spent on building the latest nuclear arm equipment that is never going to be used, yet the real problem of the day has no solution

Doctors rethinking coronavirus: Are we using ventilators the wrong way?
[www.yahoo.com]

And more tragedy or maybe it was the flu misdiagnosed

86-year-old and three sons die after contracting COVID-19
[www.yahoo.com]

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 04/08/2020 05:26PM by RawPracticalist.

Pages: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables