Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Viruses
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: March 17, 2020 01:51PM

Read the comments of J.B. and RTP

[blog.nomorefakenews.com]

JR,

Do you think the virus theory put out there by j.b. may be correct?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Viruses
Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: March 17, 2020 04:31PM

fresh
Read the comments of J.B. and RTP

JR,

Do you think the virus theory put out there by j.b. may be correct?

It's interesting and something to keep in mind, but I wouldn't take it too seriously unless he can provide a lot of evidence. In fact, looking at pre-modern day society pandemics would suggest that this is false.

[upload.wikimedia.org]

This is an image of a child with smallpox. So, if viruses cannot invade and replicate in human cells... Why does smallpox cause this appearance? Why did I get chickenpox as a child? Viruses are real, but it's not a shock that people living in highly polluted/unsanitary areas with malnourishment and lack of access to clean drinking water, on top of a likely highly stressful life, are typically the ones infected. Their immune system never had a chance.

www.phytopanacea.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/17/2020 04:32PM by jtprindl.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: March 17, 2020 04:55PM

"JR,

Do you think the virus theory put out there by j.b. may be correct?"

I've heard the belief that Viruses are created to help clean up the mess before, but all of our cells already have that ability through Autolysis and Autophagy to do this, so I'm NOT convinced that Viruses are part of that process.

As far as all of those diseases that were supposedly eradicated by Vaccines, here are a few snippets from some of my files by Dr. John Tilden...

“Measles is the manner in which a child's body throws off toxemia. When children are cared for improperly, they become toxemic, and their skin eliminates toxin to a greater degree than does the skin of grown people.” -John Tilden MD

I love the last half of this quote by Dr. John Tilden because it points out why children seem to become Immune to children’s diseases or why these are considered children’s diseases in the first place.

[www.whale.to]
III. SMALLPOX (Variola)

Symptoms.--Smallpox is divided into three forms: discrete, confluent, and the hemorrhagic variety. The discrete form is where the pustules are isolated and do not run together. The confluent form is where the surface is a mass of pustules all run together. The hemorrhagic variety is called black smallpox, because the hemorrhage into the skin turns it black. When receiving proper treatment only the first form develops.

[www.whale.to]

Here are a few snippets from some of my files by Dr. Virginia V. Vetrano...

Dr. Virginia V. Vetrano writes, "(Natural) Hygienists object to the germ theory of disease because germs do not cause disease. They may be present in disease processes, and they may complicate a disease with their waste products which can be very toxic at times, but the germ or virus alone is never the sole cause of disease."

Dr. Virginia V. Vetrano writes, "Just remember that there are no contagious diseases, just contagious habits which lower your vitality. There have been many people who have had diphtheria and yet no germ could be found. The same can be said of tuberculosis and other diseases. This is why the virus had to be discovered-to save the germ theory. Now we have virus infections instead of germ infections because pathologists could not find a germ for all the diseases of mankind. If a germ does not cause disease, what does? Soon everyone will learn that it is the individual's way of life that produces disease and not the saprophytes of earth, which are actually beneficial to us. Without them we would all succumb. They do so many jobs for us that it would take volumes to tell you about them. In fact without bacterial life, all animal and plant life would soon wither and die. On second thought, without bacteria we can't even wither."

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
It is the chemicals......re: Anthrax
Dave Klein (---.oak.jps.net)
Date: 10-03-01 15:00

Dr. V. Virginia Vetrano wrote:

Pure microorganisms do not cause sickness, and when tried on human beings it was a failure. Then they switched to putting chemicals with the organisms. It is the chemicals that they add to the organisms that can do damage. If they use this type of terrorism it will probably be on heavily populated places like in the big cities. Our only recourse, if possible, is to move about 100 miles from a big city in the direction away from the most common prevailing winds. Another way to protect ourselves is live completely within the laws of life spiritually and physically, making sure to have plenty of stored nerve energy, so we can get out of where we live in a hurry by any means, walking, running, by water, bicycle, because the highways will be too crowded. We all must be in good physical condition. The chemicals cannot hurt us unless highly damaging to the skin. Otherwise, by bathing frequently, we can keep the contamination off us, if the water supply is still good. The most damage that results from drugs and chemicals is when they are injected because our defense systems are bypassed. The defense Mechanism, the white blood cells in the adenoids and tonsils can destroy chemicals, our skin destroys bacteria and prevents most substances from penetrating unless they use a substance designed to penetrate the skin. Those boatmen who were in the waters years ago when we were testing atom bombs in the pacific and upon whom huge amounts of fall out dropped all lost their hair except one man. He washed his hair which removed most of the fall out and he bathed. He was hurt less than the others. Cleanliness is necessary at all times but more so when poisons are being distributed in the air. I have not delved too deeply into this subject yet because I have been too busy trying to destroy the weeds that have grown into our Hygienic Garden. When I get a chance I shall give subject more attention.

Sincerely, Dr. Vetrano My new e-mail address vvvetrano@hilconet.com
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

[www.healthfullivingintl.com]
Why Antibiotics Seem To Work
By V. Virginia Vetrano, D.C., hM.D., Ph.D. vvvetrano@rionet.cc

Antibiotics seem to work because the minute they enter the throat or body, signals are sent all over the organism alerting the cells, special organs and tissues that a toxic substance is on the way, and body cells begin preparing their defense against the invader. Your wonder-body mobilizes so quickly because of the urgent importance of defending good functioning tissues. It is a life saving function.

“Well, I sure got well by taking them,” you may say. “How do you know that the antibiotic did not heal me?” The answer is “because all healing powers reside within the living organism.” I agree with you that your symptoms may disappear and that you may feel better and apparently have more energy after taking antibiotics. But, don’t let appearances fool you. Actually, if one gets well after taking an antibiotic, it is in spite of, rather than because of the drug.

Symptoms disappear because the body is diverting its energies to an emergency situation. It can no longer attend to its healing crisis – whether it be a cold, the flu, or any other acute so-called bacterial disease – and simultaneously continue the daily elimination of metabolic wastes. The emergency takes precedence over the acute disease. We feel energy only in its expenditure just as some people feel rich only when they spend money in a profligate manner. While expending energy defending against antibiotics, we feel stronger because additional physiological and biochemical activities are taking place. In short, the extreme defensive maneuvers of the body are acting like a stimulant. This is another one of those circumstances where the appearance is not the reality. You are expending energy eliminating the antibiotic so you “feel” more energy than you did previously. Your energy is being spent and this is making you feel peppy. But, in the long run, antibiotics will only add to your enervation.

The fact that a person has symptoms means they are so enervated that the body has to get rid of the toxic matter – and soon. Acute symptoms such as a red, irritated and dripping nose, lethargy, weakness, and fever, indicate that one is not only enervated but also that toxicity has built up to the point of a healing crisis. This crisis should not be “cured.” Any such "cure" interferes with the body’s own healing processes, causing the retention of excess toxins which eventually lead to chronic disease of various important organs. If symptoms were not suppressed during infancy and childhood, the adult would be healthier and live longer.

Another reason antibiotics seem to work is that the pharmaceutical companies specify the length of time they should be taken for specific diseases. This is usually based upon how long it takes the average person to “get well” from a particular disease when taking the antibiotic. When you finish taking the prescription, your body has had time to eliminate the primary excess toxins as well as the antibiotic. The medicine actually slowed down your recovery. If you had done nothing, you would have recovered anyway. Nevertheless, often when the prescription is finished your symptoms surface again in a few days. You go back to the doctor and he gives you another prescription. You take it and think you finally conquered those little malevolent “critters.” They are not even “critters” – they are plants.

The word, antibiotic means “destructive to life.” This means that antibiotics are also harmful to your body cells. In the pharmaceutical lab the antibiotic can destroy bacteria, but this does not always extend to the body, because our bodyguard-dogs put up a big fight. Bacterial cell walls are thick and hard, whereas our cell walls are soft and easily damaged and destroyed. The body can’t let this happen, so the guard-dogs lay down their normal work and begin chasing out the antibiotic. We are so convinced that bacteria cause disease that we will do anything to get rid of them, even if it is harmful to us. It's like using a bomb to kill a fly!

Antibiotics are semi-synthetic or completely synthetic compounds. The semi-synthetic ones contain the toxic waste products of either molds or bacteria or both combined with highly toxic petroleum products with a ringed chemical configuration such as found in benzene. The synthetic ones are composed of petroleum products and contain one or more toxic chemical ringed structures also. Both the synthetic and semi-synthetic antibiotics contain many toxic inorganic substances with amino groups attached to them. All antibiotics contain ringed structures in which one or two of the following chemical substances are a part of the ring or attached to it: sulfur, chlorine, fluorine, hydrogen and amino groups. Some have methyl groups that can form a highly poisonous alcohol. The ringed structures are petroleum distillates derived from coal tar. They are all carcinogenic and cause horrendous diseases.

Antibiotics are tops on the list of drugs causing toxic side effects in hospitals: gastroenteritis, colitis, cancer, blood dyscrasias, pernicious anemia, hemorrhaging, leukemia, cancer and anaphylactic shock. With coal tar products in all so-called soft drinks, is it any wonder that our children are getting cancer and other serious diseases earlier and earlier in life?

You must be aware of the fact that the antibiotics takes their toll on your nerve energy, and weaken your organs, damaging many vital areas of the body. After taking them you are even more enervated and more prone to disease than ever before. Living a healthful lifestyle is the way to health.
[www.healthfullivingintl.com]

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 03/17/2020 05:14PM by John Rose.

Date: March 17, 2020 05:58PM

John,

We can look under a microscope and see viruses. Furthermore, we can test people's stool before and after antibiotic treatment and see the microbiome changes. Your thoughts?

www.phytopanacea.com

Date: March 17, 2020 06:03PM

I agree, though, that the most important factor is avoiding toxicity and staying well-nourished. That's completely different than saying viruses are a made-up concept.

www.phytopanacea.com

Date: March 17, 2020 07:25PM

"We can look under a microscope and see viruses."

How are viruses discovered and identified in the first place?
The earthshaking Etienne De Harven interview by Celia Farber

by Jon Rappoport
February 18, 2020

The question I’ve been asking since 1987—

If the experts are going to claim a particular virus causes a particular disease—how do they know that virus exists in the first place?

For example, the supposedly new coronavirus in China. For example, Ebola. For example, HIV. For example, the coronavirus supposedly causing SARS (2003). How do researchers know these viruses exist?

“Well, of course they know. They must.”

That is not a satisfactory answer—even though most people would offer it.

The question can become very interesting, when you stop and consider researchers working away in biowar labs fiddling with viruses. How do they know they’re tweaking viruses that actually exist?

On a more mundane frontier, when scientists tell us they’re rushing to develop a vaccine against a virus that is harming the population, how do they know that virus exists to begin with?

I came to this question when I was researching HIV in 1987. I began to think about it seriously in 1990. During all these years, I’ve reached out to independent researchers, and I’ve tried to stitch together their answers. I can’t say it’s been a smooth trip.

But I have found some answers; and I have certainly found some fake mainstream assertions, which glitter like baubles on plastic branches of 99-cent store Xmas trees.

Here are a few clues. You need to take a tissue sample from a live human being. You need to filter that sample correctly so you arrive at a much smaller sample you believe might contain a virus. You need to put a drop of that sample under an electron microscope and observe what looks like a virus.

How much virus? How many identical particles of virus? Opinions differ on this. It could be one definite virus, one particle. It could be many, many identical particles.

Sidebar: If you’re trying to prove this virus is actually causing DISEASE in a person, you have to go further. You have to show the very same virus is active and replicating at a very high rate in the person’s body, and his immune system isn’t defeating it. Beyond noticing the patient is sick, how do you test for all THAT? I’m still looking for a definitive technical answer—if there is one.

All right, let’s’ get back to the electron microscope. Let’s say you’ve observed many identical particles of what looks like a virus in the electron microscope photograph, called an EM. You can then say, “Found it.” But you need to be sure. You need to figure out that this virus isn’t just something that ordinarily lives in the human body like a couch potato and does nothing—a passive endogenous virus. No. You want to show this virus comes from the outside as an invader—an exogenous virus. And how do you perfectly make that differentiation every time? Another question that might have no precise formula as an answer.

Big question: CAN WE BE SURE ALL VIRUSES THAT ARE SAID TO EXIST AND SAID TO CAUSE EPIDEMICS ARE ACTUALLY FOUND AND OBSERVED AND IDENTIFIED ON ELECTRON MICROSCOPE PHOTOGRAPHS? CAN WE AT LEAST SAY THAT?

No.

In which case, the researchers have been, at least some of the time, up the creek without a paddle. They’ve jumped the gun. They’ve bolted out of the starting gate too soon. They’ve laid their money down on a horse that may not even be in the race. They’ve written a check no one can cash. They’re talking about lockdowns and quarantines without having proved their favorite virus of the moment exists. Sure, people on the back end will make big money from these unwarranted presumptions, but money is not science. It might control science, but it ISN’T science.

All right. I’ve now set the stage for an excerpt from an interview, a profound interview with a late mainstream master who, in the face of fake science, suddenly was characterized as a rebel, Etienne De Harven. The interview was conducted several years ago by the brilliant reporter, Celia Farber. You can find the whole interview here [ [www.thetruthbarrier.com] ] I strongly suggest you read it sixteen times. Yes, it gets technical. You’ll also notice names of elite scientists you haven’t run across. Learn the meaning of the words you’ve never seen before. Dig in. This isn’t television-type brush-off conversation. This isn’t a YouTube throwaway.

I have another reason for exposing readers to this interview—it’s what a conversation about serious scientific issues looks like…this is what trying to bridge the gap between researchers, honest reporters, and the public looks like. There should be hundreds and thousands of such print-interviews taking place, laid before readers. They can handle it. Dumbing down people is partly an illusion: they can wake up. They WILL wake up if they’re sufficiently interested.

Etienne De Harven’s background: president of the Electron Microscopy Society of America; researcher, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center; Cornell professor of cell biology; professor of pathology, University of Toronto; recognized pioneer in the field of electron microscopy.

The interview focuses on HIV; whether it was ever found and isolated. The implications and questions spread out to any and all viruses.

DE HARVEN: Unacceptably frustrated by the total lack of success in all attempts to demonstrate virus particles in human cancer by EM, the “impresarios” of the cancer/virus “dream” (Gallo, Fauci, and others) totally engaged in the molecular approach.

Consequently, they invented molecular markers to compensate for the missing viral particles

...go to this link to read to the rest of this article and the link above for the entire interview...

Remember, most of what they claim is a Virus is simply dead genetic debris!

Here are a few snippets from my file on Microscopes...

The belief in viruses came about almost 40 years before the technology existed to see at the submicroscopic level using an electron microscope. Any first-year molecular biology student will tell you that electron microscopes are very poor instruments that produce black-and-white shadows of images on computer-printed electron micrographs that must be interpreted by trained professionals before anyone knows what they are. When you look at an electron micrograph, it's not like looking at a snapshot; it's like looking at black blobs on a white sheet of paper.

So, the debate about the life cycle of viruses was resolved in favor of those who never saw it (even modern electron microscopes show frozen images, not the life cycle of viruses in process).

Modern electron microscopes instantly kill everything beneath them, viewing only the mummified remains and debris.

[articles.mercola.com]
Expert Pediatrician Exposes Vaccine Myths
Posted by: Dr. Mercola
November 14 2009 | 11,173 views

Are Some Vaccines Safer Than Others?

Many may be surprised by Dr. Palevsky’s answer:

“… in my research of the vaccines, and of the basic microbiology and virology that we’re trained to know in our medical training, I cannot understand how a vaccine with a virus can be safe.”

What most people don’t know is that a virus is not “alive,” per se.

It is simply a piece or strand of either RNA or DNA. And even of itself, a virus can’t “do” anything.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/17/2020 07:32PM by John Rose.

Date: March 17, 2020 07:27PM

Great post JR

Prindl

I haven't researched this alot but
By microscope I think you mean electron scanning microscope ??

and I think even then it's indirect or by fluorescing them.

Quite a trick how the virologists make something out of nothing

Date: March 17, 2020 08:53PM

Appreciate it, John. You're always up to date on the corruption going on behind the scenes. Kudos to De Harven for speaking out. It also maybe sheds light on why they've never been able to answer whether a virus is alive or not. It's scary, though. You can't talk about this without being seen as looney to the majority. The negative energy that one would receive from the public/medical industry if they came out and suggested this, it would ruin their career. So how does society ever make progress?

www.phytopanacea.com

Date: March 17, 2020 10:05PM

What are your thoughts?

[nypost.com]

www.phytopanacea.com

Date: March 17, 2020 10:36PM

There's a lot of fantasizing and guessing about what they think is happening.

They make it sound like they know what they're talking about.

This stuff is too small.

And their pics are usually fake.

It's all about the vaccine setup.

That's all they care about

Theyre constantly looking for viruses ...

They always need new viruses
They must have new virus so they can Target with another useless vaccine.

that's their job that's their livelihood

they think viruses cause all problems

clearly I think we've established that there are other basic simple causes

so it's kind of irrelevant to me what they think

Date: March 17, 2020 11:37PM

Or like this

[news.yahoo.com]

This is absolute horseshit
They cannot make these absurd claims.

Date: March 18, 2020 12:17AM

BAD NEWS - YouTube is starting to delete Videos on the Coronavirus

I just got the following message from YouTube...

Here are the highlights...

...we will temporarily start relying more on technology to help with some of the work normally done by reviewers. This means automated systems will start removing some content without human review...

As we do this, users and creators may see increased video removals, including some videos that may not violate policies.

And we’ll continue to enforce our policies regarding coronavirus content, including removing videos that discourage people from seeking medical treatment or claim harmful substances have health benefits.

Here is the entire message...

Protecting our extended workforce and the community
Monday, March 16, 2020
Today, as the unprecedented COVID-19 situation continues, Google outlined how it’s reducing the need for people to come into its offices while ensuring that its products continue to operate for everyone. We are committed to keeping the YouTube community informed about our actions related to COVID-19 in a dedicated location in our help center. Here is our update from last week; below is some more information about the reduction of in-office staffing as it relates to YouTube:

We have teams at YouTube, as well as partner companies, that help us support and protect the YouTube community—from people who respond to user and creator questions, to reviewers who evaluate videos for possible policy violations. These teams and companies are staffed by thousands of people dedicated to helping users and creators. As the coronavirus response evolves, we are taking the steps needed to prioritize the well-being of our employees, our extended workforce, and the communities where they live, including reducing in-office staffing in certain sites.

Our Community Guidelines enforcement today is based on a combination of people and technology: Machine learning helps detect potentially harmful content and then sends it to human reviewers for assessment. As a result of the new measures we’re taking, we will temporarily start relying more on technology to help with some of the work normally done by reviewers. This means automated systems will start removing some content without human review, so we can continue to act quickly to remove violative content and protect our ecosystem, while we have workplace protections in place.

As we do this, users and creators may see increased video removals, including some videos that may not violate policies. We won’t issue strikes on this content except in cases where we have high confidence that it’s violative. If creators think that their content was removed in error, they can appeal the decision and our teams will take a look. However, note that our workforce precautions will also result in delayed appeal reviews. We’ll also be more cautious about what content gets promoted, including livestreams. In some cases, unreviewed content may not be available via search, on the homepage, or in recommendations.

All eligible creators will still be able to monetize videos and this does not change the updates on monetization of coronavirus-related videos we shared last week. And we’ll continue to enforce our policies regarding coronavirus content, including removing videos that discourage people from seeking medical treatment or claim harmful substances have health benefits.

The situation with coronavirus continues to change day by day, and we’ll continue to take the steps needed to protect our teams and the communities where they live. This may affect additional types of YouTube user and creator support and reviews, such as applications for the YouTube partner program or responses on social media. To stay up-to-date on any changes in our services—and our broader response to the coronavirus—continue to check the help center.

We recognize this may be a disruption for users and creators, but know this is the right thing to do for the people who work to keep YouTube safe and for the broader community. We appreciate everyone’s patience as we take these steps during this challenging time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now I'm not sure if I need to change the Title and the Tags for my next video which is at 97% Uploaded, so I would appreciate some POSITIVE suggestions.

Date: March 18, 2020 03:50AM

I changed the title and tags in my video by removing Coronavirus hoping my new title won't be flagged and removed.

Natural Solutions for Colds, Flues, Pneumonia & Even Pandemics!!! -

[www.youtube.com]

Date: March 18, 2020 05:42AM

[nautil.us]

www.phytopanacea.com

Date: March 18, 2020 12:22PM

jtprindl
[nautil.us]

He's just making stuff up.

Should have stopped the article at "we don't know"

Date: March 18, 2020 12:47PM

Apparently it's ok for this moron to post her

B.S. talk though.

[youtu.be]

Date: March 18, 2020 01:55PM

John Rose
I changed the title and tags in my video by removing Coronavirus hoping my new title won't be flagged and removed.

Natural Solutions for Colds, Flues, Pneumonia & Even Pandemics!!! -

[www.youtube.com]

Just watched it.
Great job tour de force

The only thing I disagree with is that

Bill Gates he's not wanting to kill People.

like I said in the past we talked about this

His philosophy is supported by science that if you reduce infant mortality which is what he thinks vaccines do,

that parents decide to have less children because they see less of their children dying and overall that reduces overpopulation so I'm not sure why you didn't see it like this .
I'm sure youve seen it described like that

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/18/2020 02:23PM by fresh.

Posted by: Horsea ()
Date: March 18, 2020 03:11PM

Why did I get chickenpox as a child? Viruses are real, but it's not a shock that people living in highly polluted/unsanitary areas with malnourishment and lack of access to clean drinking water, on top of a likely highly stressful life, are typically the ones infected. Their immune system never had a chance.

Why did I NOT get chickenpox as a child - when our family was stuffed together in a tiny (500 sq ft) house that had no indoor plumbing or sewage disposal.
Life was stressful on several counts that I have not mentioned, to put it mildly. I'm not making any of this up. And yet my sister did get the chickenpox. She was the only one in the house to get it.

So, by your thinking, what was going on here?

Date: March 18, 2020 06:19PM

There's more evidence that viruses are real and infect susceptible people than there is that viruses are harmless entities that never cause any health issues. If chickenpox isn't a contagious virus, then why were chickenpox parties a common thing?

www.phytopanacea.com

Date: March 18, 2020 08:53PM

jtprindl
[nautil.us]

He's saying that by humans digging into the Earth for industry purposes, we are releasing viruses that have existed for a long time but were dormant, and now they are being dispersed into the environment, which is why there are 2-3x more spillovers than 40 years ago. He also explains where the origin of past outbreaks occurred. They've documented the presence of certain viruses in specific bat populations. Why is it so hard to believe that viruses are real, but just not as dangerous as they are portrayed to be?

www.phytopanacea.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/18/2020 08:54PM by jtprindl.

Posted by: Horsea ()
Date: March 23, 2020 03:25AM

Yes, viruses are real. They are produced internally as a response to disease (lowered vitality). You can't "get" flu or anything else unless you are weak in some way. If you were to read John R's link whale.to, there is a whale of info there.

Obviously those chickenpox parties were not always successful. If I could not "get" chickenpox being cheek by jowl with my sister in our tiny house, day after day, why should everyone else automatically come down with it.

Date: March 23, 2020 07:33PM

[www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov]

-
Standard laboratory practice of amplifying viruses in cell culture can lead to genetic changes in the viral genome

-
In vitro adaption of viruses can alter the viral phenotype in vivo

-
Scientist should be aware of possible consequences these processes may have on research and the interpretation of results

www.phytopanacea.com

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables