Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

THE MEDICAL MENTALITY vs The Basic Tenets Of Natural Hygiene...
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: March 19, 2020 03:07PM

THE MEDICAL MENTALITY
(...at its worst...)

1... THE MEDICAL MENTALITY holds that a person can appear "perfectly healthy" one day and then be mysteriously, inexplicably stricken with a dreaded disease overnight.
2... THE MEDICAL MENTALITY supports a belief in "The Germ Theory" as originally proposed by Louis Pasteur: disease is caused by microorganisms or viruses foreign to the body, which they invade and use as a host.
3... THE MEDICAL MENTALITY holds that there are over 10,000 known and categorized and named diseases, each disease with its own cause or causes, known or unknown. Years of scientists' time and billions of dollars are spent annually, searching for the external causes of various diseases and their antidotes.
4... THE MEDICAL MENTALITY looks at the "disease process" as something which "happens to the body" and, therefore, as something which can and must be stopped: the symptoms must be palliated or suppressed; the body must, in some way, be "treated" with some sort of doctor-prescribed drug, treatment, or therapy to make the patient get well.
5... THE MEDICAL MENTALITY teaches you that illness is to be expected as the years advance as it is a normal part of the aging process. Doctors typically and cold-heartedly state: "You will just have to learn to live with it!" ["it" meaning "the pain and degeneration"]... if standard medical treatment cannot help you.
6... THE MEDICAL MENTALITY is not interested in promoting dietary nutrition as an integral part of getting well or staying well, although it may make minor concessions such as recommending a reduction in dietary salt or the adoption of a weight loss program. The prevailing, pessimistic attitude, however, is that even if there were something to this "dietary nutrition," people would not change their eating habits, anyway. At its worst, The Medical Mentality does not have faith in the human being to change; a sense of hopelessness prevails.
7... THE MEDICAL MENTALITY looks at the practice of fasting to be synonymous with starvation; and it is, therefore, viewed as a form of dangerous extremism.
8... THE MEDICAL MENTALITY refuses to acknowledge the evidence that any alternative health care systems have any validity, whatsoever. It does this in the face of vast amounts of evidence and carefully kept records. Any improvement on the part of individuals under these alternative health care systems is attributed to chance or "spontaneous remission" or other causes; or the improvement is branded as "dangerous in the long run," regardless of how much the person has improved.
9... THE MEDICAL MENTALITY encourages both a belief in and a dependence on the medical/pharmaceutical complex as the final authority on all health questions and the only real source of knowledge and power that leads to individual health. Conformity to Establishment Thinking and The Medical Mentality are systematically and relentlessly conditioned and brainwashed into the minds of The American People through both subtle cues and open intimidation by those in power.
10... Under THE MEDICAL MENTALITY, you do subject yourself and your loved ones to continued medical treatment, disregarding reality: you will only get worse as the treatment continues. Furthermore, you will have no desire to search for a workable, alternative health care system and no desire to learn how to take personal responsibility for your own health.

The Basic Tenets Of Natural Hygiene

1... NATURAL HYGIENE holds that health is the normal state of all living organisms and that health is maintained through natural, self-initiating, self-healing processes.
2... NATURAL HYGIENE holds that the one cause of all disease is the toxic saturation at the cellular level of the bodily tissues, bloodstream, and fluids brought on by the depletion of Nerve Energy reserves through wrong living habits. This state of self-poisoning is alternately termed: "Toxicosis," "Auto-Intoxication," and "Toxemia."
3... NATURAL HYGIENE views disease as orderly, backward degenerations at the cellular level as a result of Toxemia. In order to prevent these retrograde changes and to forestall devolutionary, degenerative changes in the actual structure and consequent function of cells, tissues, organs, and systems for as long as possible, the body isolates and/or eliminates abnormal accumulations of metabolic waste and ingested poisons. Such bodily conducted actions of elimination may be called "disease" (acute); but they actually serve to prevent further, degenerative (chronic) changes.
4... Because Toxemia is "The One Cause of All Disease," NATURAL HYGIENE refutes the concept that microorganisms or "germs" or "viruses" are the sole, causative factors of disease.
5... Because only the body is capable of instituting cleansing and healing processes, NATURAL HYGIENE rejects the ingestion of any substances which the body cannot metabolize and assimilate and which cannot be used in the normal, metabolic processes to thus be appropriated into bodily tissue and fluid. Such unnatural substances can only further enervate and poison the body and are not to be considered as "food" or "nutrition," in any way. Both medication and "quasi-food" substances typical of the chemicalized, processed Standard American Diet (SAD) are included in this enervating, poisoning category and are, therefore, health-threatening.
6... NATURAL HYGIENE recommends the following as "The Ideal Diet" and, therefore, as the only foods fit for the highest level of human health and well-being: whole, raw fruits and vegetables, nuts and seeds, prepared in proper combination and eaten in moderation and when one is in a state of Emotional Balance.
7... NATURAL HYGIENE advocates fasting for some Health Seekers. Fasting provides physical, physiological, sensory, mental, emotional rest. This deep and almost total rest provides the body with the ideal conditions which are necessary for the regeneration of Nerve Energy and mandatory for the elimination
8...NATURAL HYGIENE maintains that health is the personal responsibility of each individual and that God-given health, happiness, and Hygiene Joy are achieved only by the most conscientious and daily application of The 10 Energy Enhancers!

Next, let us examine “The Energy Enhancers versus The Energy Robbers”—a summary of The Yearbook’s teachings.

The Energy Enhancers

1. Cleanliness—both external & on the level of the bodily tissues & fluids
2. Pure Air
3. Pure Water
4. Adequate Rest & Sleep
5. The Ideal Diet (of Fresh, Raw Fruits & Veggies, Nuts & Seeds)
6. Adequate Sunshine & Natural Light
7. Right Temperatures
8. Regular Exercise
9. Emotional Balance & Freedom from Addictions with high self-esteem & a purposeful life with meaningful goals.
10. Nurturing Relationships
The Energy Robbers

1. Uncleanliness—both external & on the level of the bodily tissues & fluids
2. Unclean Air
3. Impure Water
4. Inadequate Rest & Sleep
5. The SAD Diet
6. Inadequate Sunshine & Natural Light
7. Abnormal Temperatures
8. Lack of Regular Exercise
9. Emotional UnBalance & Slavery to Addictions with low self-esteem & a purposeless life without meaningful goals.
10. Toxic Relationships

Brown Bagwell & Staywell from Victoria Bidwell & Shirlene Lundskog, p. 9

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/19/2020 03:13PM by John Rose.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: THE MEDICAL MENTALITY vs The Basic Tenets Of Natural Hygiene...
Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: March 19, 2020 03:57PM

Do you have any evidence to support these claims?

There are viruses that have very specific symptoms when they infect individuals. How do you explain this?

Your excuse for every viral or bacterial infection, which bacteria can be tested very easily in the body pre and post-treatment... is that it's some form of toxicity manifesting in a random manner. You are 100% responsible for proving this statement. The toxicity IS the virus when you don't have an immune system capable of defending itself and become a defenseless haven for its replication. I'm open to your idea, but I'm absolutely not going to take it seriously unless you have evidence.

www.phytopanacea.com

Date: March 19, 2020 04:01PM

Would you be willing to hang out in an enclosed area for a week, unprotected, with 10 patients who have been confirmed to have Ebola virus, as long as you have access to your regular diet and lifestyle? Based on your claims, you should have no worries and would exit without any complications.

www.phytopanacea.com

Date: March 19, 2020 04:09PM

In fact, I'm going to take this a step further and state that I think you're flat out wrong when it comes to bacteria. We know this from taking gut microbiome samples from patients with inflammatory bowel disease versus patients without. There are marked and observable differences in gut bacteria. Not everything unrelated to Natural Hygiene is false.

www.phytopanacea.com

Date: March 19, 2020 04:11PM

Illuminating Quotes Exposing Doctors & Medicine - [www.youtube.com]

In order to understand anything about Viruses, you have to understand How the World Works and as long as you lack this knowledge, you'll continue to struggle with all of the bullshit that's been bombarded in your brain ever since you were born and this is especially true for everyone born after 1980 or so when they started all of this HIV Causes AIDS BS!!!

Please watch this Video in its entirety before you comment.

Pinned by John Rose
John Rose
10 months ago
25 Illuminating Quotes Exposing Doctors & Medicine by 17 Great Thinkers with Time Stamps

1. H. L. Mencken 1 of 4 0:00 MM
2. H. L. Mencken 2 of 4 0:47 MM Dup - #1
3. William James 1 of 3 1:07 MM
4. Buckminster Fuller 1:28 MM
5. Napoleon 2:35 MM
6. Voltaire 1 of 6 2:35 MM
7. Voltaire 2 of 6 2:35 MM
8. Voltaire 3 of 6 4:16 MM
9. Revelation 18:23 1 of 2 4:16 MM
10. Revelation 18:23 2 of 2 5:09 MM
11. Plato 8:30 MM
12. Victor Hugo 8:38 MM
13. Arnold Ehret 9:50 MM
14. Lenin 10:01 MM
15. Benjamin Rush, M.D.
16. Herophilus 11:20 MM
17. Thomas Edison 1 of 2 13:21 MM
18. Thomas Edison 2 of 2 14:52 MM
19. Bertrand Russell 16:15 MM
20. T. Colin Campbell 20:36 MM
21. H. L. Mencken 3 of 4 23:14 MM Dup - #1
22. William James 2 of 3 23:34 MM Dup - #3
23. William James 3 of 3 24:27 MM
24. Albert Schweitzer 24:57 MM
25. H. L. Mencken 4 of 4 24:57 MM
26. Herodotus 25:13 MM
27. Voltaire 4 of 6 26:38 MM
28. Voltaire 5 of 6 26:38 MM Dup - #6
29. Voltaire 6 of 6 26:38 MM Dup - #7
30. Ending - It's Time to Get Excited - You’re In for a Treat 28:02 MM - 28:26 MM

30 – 5 Duplications = 25 Illuminating Quotes by 17 Great Thinkers

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/19/2020 04:17PM by John Rose.

Date: March 19, 2020 04:19PM

Quotes from really old people are interesting, but they are not evidence or science. Detoxification being vital doesn't mean there aren't bacteria or viruses out there that can take advantage of our body in an unfortunate circumstance. It's not one or the other. To think that all of the millions of organisms that have ever been discovered are indiscriminately harmless to humans is very foolish.

www.phytopanacea.com

Date: March 19, 2020 04:22PM

I don't think you're taking into consideration the time period the Natural Hygiene hypothesis was created. This idea was created in the 1800's before we knew a lot of the information we know today.

www.phytopanacea.com

Date: March 19, 2020 04:56PM

You are thinking and behaving EXACTLY how you've been Programmed to think and act and if you would have at least listened up to 19. Bertrand Russell 16:15 MM - [youtu.be] , you might understand why you think and act the way you and pretty much everyone else thinks and acts. Btw, Bertrand Russell was part of the Fabian Society and in my latest video, as well as many of my other videos, I explain some of the key players and how they're turning the masses into Brain Dead Zombies who are incapable of having an intelligent conversation about anything that conflicts with their Programming.

The link above starts at - Diet, injections and injunctions in the quote below...

“...education should aim at destroying free will, so that, after pupils have left school, they shall be incapable, throughout the rest of their lives, of thinking or acting otherwise than as their schoolmasters would have wished. . . . Diet, injections and injunctions will combine, from a very early age, to produce the sort of character and the sort of beliefs that the authorities consider desirable, and any serious criticism of the powers that be will become psychologically impossible. Even if all are miserable, all will believe themselves happy, because the government will tell them that they are so.” -Bertrand Russell, “The Impact of Science on Society”

Once again, in order to understand anything profound in our society, you have to understand How the World Works.

Date: March 19, 2020 05:08PM

John Rose
You are thinking and behaving EXACTLY how you've been Programmed to think and act and if you would have at least listened up to 19. Bertrand Russell 16:15 MM - [youtu.be] , you might understand why you think and act the way you and pretty much everyone else thinks and acts. Btw, Bertrand Russell was part of the Fabian Society and in my latest video, as well as many of my other videos, I explain some of the key players and how they're turning the masses into Brain Dead Zombies who are incapable of having an intelligent conversation about anything that conflicts with their Programming.

The link above starts at - Diet, injections and injunctions in the quote below...

“...education should aim at destroying free will, so that, after pupils have left school, they shall be incapable, throughout the rest of their lives, of thinking or acting otherwise than as their schoolmasters would have wished. . . . Diet, injections and injunctions will combine, from a very early age, to produce the sort of character and the sort of beliefs that the authorities consider desirable, and any serious criticism of the powers that be will become psychologically impossible. Even if all are miserable, all will believe themselves happy, because the government will tell them that they are so.” -Bertrand Russell, “The Impact of Science on Society”

Once again, in order to understand anything profound in our society, you have to understand How the World Works.

I have no doubt that we would have a much smoother conversation on the phone than via forum. Keep in mind: I agree with most of what you're saying. My main concern is if you have evidence that ALL viruses/bacteria are harmless in nature to humans. I've heard the DDT/Polio connection before and it's very interesting, but that doesn't mean bacteria and viruses as a whole are harmless to human beings in every single situation.

www.phytopanacea.com

Date: March 19, 2020 05:25PM

So then I have to ask... What do you think is the coronavirus motive? 5G installation? Mind/population control/profit from vaccines?

www.phytopanacea.com

Date: March 19, 2020 05:50PM

And when a study shows to have strong "anti-viral" activity against X virus, if what's happening isn't the inhibition or killing off of a particular virus, then what's going on?

www.phytopanacea.com

Date: March 19, 2020 05:56PM

[en.wikipedia.org]

If this isn't a virus, then what is it?

www.phytopanacea.com

Date: March 19, 2020 06:01PM

[www.youtube.com]
The Crisis of Science
31:36 Minute Video

corbettreport
Published on Feb 22, 2019

TRANSCRIPT AND MP3:
[www.corbettreport.com]

[www.youtube.com]
Science Is the Dogma of Our Time
10:56 Minute Video

Published on Apr 7, 2019
In this Video, John Rose takes a closer look at the Crisis we have in Science today where Science Is the Dogma of Our Time. The Crisis in Science begins with the Crisis in Repeatability or Replication and the Crisis in Repeatability is due to the Crisis in Fraud and the Crisis in Fraud is motivated by a Crisis in Publication and all of these crises are further compounded by a Crisis of Peer Review, which deliberately imposes the bias of Peer Reviewers on the Scientific Process, both before and after experiments are conducted.

Related Videos:

The Worst Kind of Lies - Part 2 - Trust Us, We’re Experts - [www.youtube.com]

Can We Trust Our Experts? -
[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: March 19, 2020 06:42PM

jtprindl
[en.wikipedia.org]

I don't say virus don't exist

They can be whatever they are defined to be

I only say that the evidence shows that the so called viral diseases in humans are not caused by the named viruses that they assign. And that some are fabricated.

Note that there are no pandemics in wild animals other than a couple that scientists apply the same flawed thinking to

Date: March 19, 2020 06:57PM

fresh
jtprindl
[en.wikipedia.org]

I don't say virus don't exist

They can be whatever they are defined to be

I only say that the evidence shows that the so called viral diseases in humans are not caused by the named viruses that they assign. And that some are fabricated.

Note that there are no pandemics in wild animals other than a couple that scientists apply the same flawed thinking to

Ok, I see.

[www.rethinkingaids.com]

After reading this, I'm beginning to understand. The main point he was trying to get across in his career to fellow researchers was that there is no evidence retroviruses cause disease in humans, correct?

www.phytopanacea.com

Date: March 19, 2020 07:05PM

I think so..

Also one can spend a lot of time asking what about this disease or that disease what is the true cause?

But I don't think that not understanding the real causes of everything should stop us from realizing the validity of toxemia.

Also you were asking about Ebola.
I posted on this.

Did you see it?

BLEEDING ETC

[www.robertscottbell.com]

Posted by: Prana ()
Date: March 19, 2020 07:05PM

jtprindl
Would you be willing to hang out in an enclosed area for a week, unprotected, with 10 patients who have been confirmed to have Ebola virus, as long as you have access to your regular diet and lifestyle? Based on your claims, you should have no worries and would exit without any complications.

Most likely these people with ebola were either given vaccinations that caused the body to eject the toxins from the vaccinations out of every orifice possible, or they were exposed to some other poisonous agent.

But they are not contagious, except to the extent you breath the toxins coming out of their lungs or touch their blood and absorb poison through your skin.

As a survival mechanism for any real pathogen, does it make sense that the pathogen would kill off the host. From a nature/evolution perspective, the best strategy for a parasite/pathogen is to coexist with the host, not kill it,

I am pretty confident I would be safe in the presence of people who are dying from any pandemic, assuming I was not being exposed to the pollution, the radiations, the toxins that are really causing their underlying condition.

Date: March 19, 2020 07:19PM

Wow, makes too much sense.

Why do viruses exist then if they're just chillin' in our genome? Maybe that answer remains to be discovered.

Regarding viruses in nature, rabies is an example.

www.phytopanacea.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/19/2020 07:30PM by jtprindl.

Date: March 19, 2020 07:44PM

John, tell me more about the Fabian Society.

www.phytopanacea.com

Date: March 20, 2020 03:05PM

JR are you familiar with committee of 300

And no I'm not able to convert a PDF without paying for a program

File download
Committee of 300

[www.cia.gov]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/20/2020 03:27PM by fresh.

Date: March 20, 2020 04:11PM

"JR are you familiar with committee of 300"

Yes, perhaps you might remember this 5 year old post, especially since you made reference to this discussion the other day - [www.rawfoodsupport.com] and notice the description of the video by John Coleman, which is also included in my File Preview below.

Here is my File Preview from my file on the Committee of 300...

…File Preview…
Top Ten Secret Societies
[www.illuminatirex.com]

• No.9 Committee of 300

The existence of the Committee of 300 is wholly dependent on the word of Dr. John Coleman, author of Conspirators’ Hierarchy – The Story of The Committee of 300.
• Joseph Pavlonksy – John Clarke – Doctor – Coleman tells us that he gazed upon a mention of the supranational Committee of 300 or the Olympians while stationed with MI6 in Angola. He then decided to dedicate the rest of his life to exposing the group. His status as a MI6 whistleblower and the origin of his doctorate are never discussed in interviews. (leading Eustace Mullins to question his motives.)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wake up America! - Dr. John Coleman (Illuminati, Committee of 300)
1:43:29 Minute Video
[www.youtube.com]
MasterpieceConCen4
Published on Nov 2, 2012

• Now I’m Paranoid. I’m going to admit to you right up front. But let me tell you what the real meaning of the word Paranoid is - it is a man or a person who has the ability to link events that seemingly are not connected - that is the true meaning of Paranoia or being Paranoid.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1/10 The Committee of 300 Conspirators' Hierarchy: Dr. John Coleman
10:59 Minute Video
[www.youtube.com]
911truthncDotOrg
Uploaded on Nov 4, 2009

• Now I’m Paranoid. I’m going to admit to you right up front. But let me tell you what the real meaning of the word Paranoid is - it is a man or a person who has the ability to link events that seemingly are not connected - that is the true meaning of Paranoia or being Paranoid.
2/10 The Committee of 300 Conspirators' Hierarchy: Dr. John Coleman
10:57 Minute Video
[www.youtube.com]
911truthncDotOrg
Uploaded on Nov 4, 2009

• Dr. John Coleman is a former intelligence agent of British MI6. He rips the lid off the conspiratorial group which knows NO national boundaries, is ABOVE the law of ALL countries and controls every aspect of politics, commerce, religion, industry, banking, insurance, mining, and even the drug trade. Learn how this small elite group who are answerable to NO ONE, except its members, have pulled the strings on ALL major world events and why, until now, few people have even been aware of its existence, let alone power, in manipulating the affairs of the entire WORLD. All of these members are revealed, including all of the corporations, government agencies and various movements which "they" have developed and control to further their own aims for WORLD DOMINATION.

…End of File Preview…
=====================================================================

Date: March 20, 2020 05:07PM

"John, tell me more about the Fabian Society."

Here is my File Preview from my file on the Fabian Society and if you like, I'll email my file to you...

…File Preview…
Related Quotes

• “The urge to save humanity is almost always a false-face for the urge to rule it.” -H. L. Mencken
• Another meaningful statement is found on page 152: "Masonry is activism." These three words explain the furious involvement of Freemasons in every type of activist movement in the United States, whether it is feminism, humanism, racial integrations, or Communism. Pike had laid down the law --Masons must be activists, and they have obeyed his dictum. As a result, much of the drive, as well as the financing, for all types of activist agitation in the United States comes directly from the Hidden Hand of the Masonic Order. Wherever you see a group marching in this country, you will probably find that Masons are the instigators. -See “Eustace Mullins - The Curse of Canaan” below…
David Icke - Essential Knowledge For A Wall Street Protestor
32:48 Minute Video
[www.youtube.com]

• Read 1984 - George Orwell, real name Eric Blair, wasn’t coming from his imagination. He had access to the Projected Agenda through the Fabian Society. Exactly the same Fabian Society that Aldous Huxley was a member of and thus, had the inside Knowledge to write a prophetic novel called Brave New World. They were coming from Knowledge of what the Projection was. Huxley, it seems, supporting it and Orwell not supporting it, trying to expose it. But it’s still the same source of where it came from. This has been going on for so long.
• In 1884 the Fabian Society was formed, chartered by the Crown, with the purpose of ushering in a one world collectivist state through gradualism (versus violent revolution). This would become the basis for what is today called Fabian Socialism.
• Fabians also played a large part in the creation of the League of Nations — the forerunner to the United Nations — and were extremely influential in creating the UN itself.
• This can be seen especially with the United Nation’s Agenda 21 program, that would set international requirements for how people must live, learn, eat, travel, and communicate. This has nothing to do with the environment and everything to do with control.
The Fabian Philosophy of the American Civil Liberties Union
[www.bill-wink.com]

• The ACLU seems to have derived its legal philosophy from the British Fabian Society.
• Founded in 1884 by British socialists Sidney and Beatrice Webb, George Bernard Shaw and others, the Fabian plan is to implement world socialism incrementally through legislation.
• Their more radical counterparts, the Bolsheviks, fomented violent revolution in order to trigger the bloody birth pangs of what they also hoped for, a socialist world. Fabians seek a gradual path to the same totalitarian goal, Godless Communism.
• Shaw named the society after the Roman General Fabius Cuncator, whose stealthy guerilla military tactics led to victory over the superior forces of the Carthaginian General, Hannibal. Cuncator avoided open battle, preferring the strategy of wearing down his opponent with elusive hit and run maneuvers.
• Like their namesake, today’s Fabians seek to avoid an open confrontation with the forces of freedom and, subsequently, tend to shield their true agenda from the light of day.
• The creed of the Society, written in 1887, was as follows:
“It (The Fabian Society) therefore aims at the reorganization of society by the emancipation of land and industrial Capital from individual and class ownership…The Society accordingly works for the extinction of private property in land…”
• The Fabian plan was to infiltrate America by targeting our legal system.
• Sidney and Beatrice Webb, in 1898, toured American Colleges where they cultivated a following amongst native socialist intellectuals. One of their Fabian converts, Felix Cohen, a law professor at Yale, wrote the following:
“It is possible to attempt the overthrow of capitalism as an economic system without at the same time attacking the substance of capitalist law...Socialists can learn from their adversaries that it is always possible to attack existing law, in the name of democracy, justice, and liberty, in the name of the great ideals of the American Constitution, and in the name of law itself.”
• The Fabians sought to overthrow our system by changing the meaning of our stated legal concepts, and to codify those changes with cases brought by Fabian lawyers before Fabian Judges. The effect of this has been that while the technical wording of American law hasn’t changed much, the implementation has been transferred from the citizen and his elected representatives, to appointed bureaucrats. The Fabians have, diabolically, used our own laws to change the law. Freedom is the victim of these Socialist manipulations.
• English intellectual Harold Laski, a Fabian disciple of the Webbs, founded the ACLU along with his American Fabian influenced associates Felix Frankfurter, Norman Thomas and John Dewey.
• In the name of liberty, the Fabians seek to destroy individual rights. While they smugly wrap themselves in the Constitution, they plot to transfer power to bureaucracies staffed with their friends and paid for by those who’s freedoms they seek to usurp. They seek to entangle us in a jungle of laws, phrased in incomprehensible language, upon which we will not be able to extricate ourselves. Their central crusade is the eradication of GOD in public life.
• "In 1883, the year in which Karl Marx died, a group of restless English intellectuals formed a new socialist organization. The group called itself the LONDON FABIAN SOCIETY . . . the Fabians are committed to achieving socialism gradually by passing new laws. Thus, the Marxists are revolutionary socialists, while the Fabians are evolutionary socialists . . . . The key element in all of the ideas [ of the group ] is environmentalism -- the belief that man was not created by God but is the product of his surroundings and that to change man, one must simply manipulate the economic, political, and social environment."
• "The early Fabians were all vehement in their denial of God and their rejection of the historic Christian faith, although they were not above using liberal Christian ministers to advance their cause . . . . The Fabians chose POLITICS, EDUCATION, and the PRINTED WORD as the primary media through which they would persuade the people of the need for change. Leading Fabians were to penetrate the political parties, the labor unions, the government offices, the schools, the press, and Parliament by securing key positions in these institutions."
• "The first changes in English life were made in the schools. Because of its Christian culture, Victorian England had viewed education as a way to train each individual to use his God-given abilities for the glory of God . . . Fabianism, in common with liberalism, progressivism, and the other new philosophies of the 20th century, called for a new philosophy of education. [They ] espoused PROGRESSIVE EDUCATION (education that adjusts the student to society in order progressively to bring in a new world)."
• "Education was now viewed as the most advanced phase of the social evolutionary process; thus, the goal of the new education was to adjust the individual to his environment and to control the child for the sake of the welfare of the society. . . EDUCATION BECAME A MEANS OF DESTROYING TRADITIONAL BELIEFS, ATTITUDES, AND VALUES in order to prepare the British people for socialism . . . Accordingly, education began to be centralized, and curriculum, discipline, and teaching methods were revised to fit the goal of SOCIALIZATION."
• Examples of Fabian members are: Bertrand Russell, H.G. Wells, Sir Julian Huxley, Aldous Huxley, John Maynard Keynes.
• "The English British Labour Party formed in 1906 . . . and it adopted for its permanent party platform a Fabian study entitled LABOUR AND THE NEW SOCIAL ORDER. It proposed what it termed -- The Four Pillars of the House :
(1) a national minimum wage and state-financed social welfare programs
(2) government control of land, utilities, transportation, mining, and heavy industry
(3) abolition of private savings and private investment through confiscatory taxation
(4) disarmament, an international court, international economic controls, international social legislation, and an international One-World authority.
• "Few Americans describe themselves as socialists; European socialists, however, point out that in America -- LIBERALISM -- means the same as socialism in Europe. . . .
• Liberalism is rooted in the desire of fallen human nature to be freed from the shackles of established authority and accepted norms. . . . The primary value of practicing liberals, therefore, is a liberty divorced from moral absolutes, which often becomes licentiousness. . . . Robert Niesbet, a respected scholar from Columbia University, points out that there is another side to the liberal mindset: a desire for centralized political power."
• Americans who have supported liberal ideals are: John Dewey, President Franklin D. Roosevelt, B.F. Skinner, Betty Friedan, Francis Crick, Isaac Asimov.
• "Sidney Webb's Fabian Essays, published in England in 1890, purged socialism of its romantic elements and paved the way for today's almost universal subservience of the individual to the state. Based on Bismarck's Prussian model, Webb's concept of bureaucratic planning and management for public welfare, known as FABIANISM, NOW THRIVES IN ENGLAND, THE UNITED STATES, FRANCE, and elsewhere."
• ". . . Fabianism flourished when the double impact of WWI and the Great Depression had destroyed many other illusions. In spite of its claim to be a form of socialism, FABIANISM BECAME ASSIMILATED BY LIBERALS, as liberalism took on the ideas of state regulation of the economy, bureaucratic planning, income transfers to relieve poverty, and the subordination of civil and political rights to so-called social and economic rights. This is as true of American as of English liberals, despite America's deep traditional attachment to economic freedom."
• "Between 1890 and 1990 an age of imperialism has given way, not to an age of self-determination, but to an age of almost universal subservience of the individual to the state."
• My concern is that most Americans are illiterate about the deliberate and slowly controlled movement which has come from the Fabian Society. Even more alarming, there are now two generations who have been taught in a public school system which teaches both children and teachers to think . . .and VOTE . . . liberal democrat.
• IT SHOULD BE NOTED that the federal bureaucracy called the U.S. Department of Education did not exist in this country until President Jimmy Carter instituted it in 1979. The American Constitution leaves the duty of education at the state level of government.
10-29-11

• Crime of 73 & 1913 – 40 Years
Fabian Society founded in 1884 and Orwell’s book 1984 – 100 years
10-30-11

• White Papers – The Fabian Society – United Nations – Agenda 21 – NATO – World Health Organization – Council of Foreign Relations – The Bilderberg Group – Trilateral Commission - FDA – EPA – USDA – ACLU, etc.
• The Fabian Society – implements World Socialism incrementally through Legislation.
The Biggest Secret
David Icke
[www.bibliotecapleyades.net]

• [www.bibliotecapleyades.net]
• CHAPTER ELEVEN
• Global Babylon
• Ruskin is widely believed by researchers to have been connected with the Bavarian Illuminati and it was his inspiration which led to the formation of the Fabian Society, yet another Brotherhood operation which to this day manipulates the British Labour Party and operates further afield. Ruskin was a student of Plato’s works, as were most Brotherhood clones like Rhodes, Engels, Weishaupt, the Rothschilds and the Rothschild associate, Moses Mendelssohn, one of the principle manipulators behind the French Revolution.
• Also on the American Commission to Negotiate Peace were the infamous Dulles brothers; Paul Warburg; Thomas Lamont from J. P. Morgan (Payseur); Robert Lansing, the Secretary of State, an uncle of the infamous Dulles brothers; and Walter Lippman (Comm 300), the founder of the American branch of the Fabian Society. All bloodline reptilian families.
• [www.bibliotecapleyades.net]
• CHAPTER THIRTEEN
• The network today
• Other attendees of that first meeting included: David Rockefeller (CFR,TC); Deak Rusk (CFR, TC, Rhodes Scholar), the head of the Rockefeller Foundation and Secretary of State under John E Kennedy; Joseph E. Johnson (CFR), head of the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace (War!) and US Secretary for the Bilderbergers; Denis Healey (TC, RIIA, Comm 300, Fabian Society), the British Labour Party Minister of Defence from 1964-1970 and Chancellor of the Exchequer 1974-1979; and Lord Boothby, who worked with Winston Churchill on the unification of Europe, later known as the European Union.
John Maynard Keynes
[www.nndb.com]

The Secret Life of John Meynard Keynes and the Fabian Society
[www.dailypaul.com]

• Chief of this ring of homosexual revolutionaries was John Maynard Keynes, who eventually became the economic architect of English socialism and gravedigger for the British Empire. The chief American Fabians, acting as carriers of the Keynesian sickness, were Felix Frankfurter and Walter Lippmann. Covertly, they mobilized their Leftist comrades to spread this pollution in America also. So successful were they that on January 4, 1971, President Nixon announced: “I am now a Keynesian in economics.” What does that mean?
• These Leftist degenerates began to scheme over sixty years ago to secure public acceptance of their depravity. Havelock Ellis, a founder of the Fabian Society, compiled a massive erotic work entitled, Studies In The Psychology Of Sex. Ellis was a sexual pervert and drug user. He and a group of fellow Leftists even pioneered in the experimental use of hallucinogens in private orgies. Ellis was definitely a pathological case. He drove his wife into Lesbianism and drug addiction, securing additional erotic excitement by urging her to recite her Lesbian experiences. Mrs. Ellis eventually went insane and died in utmost misery after denouncing her husband as a sexual monster.
• The Fabian socialists used the writings of Ellis as a wedge for sex education in the schools. They started in the colleges and gradually eased into the high school level. Ellis complained to his fellow socialists fifty-five years ago that he found wider acceptance for his books in the United States than he did in England. In fact, he was arrested and tried for obscenity in England, whereas his books were sold here without serious interference by the authorities. Today, his perversions are standard reference material for the sex educators, and Havelock Ellis is popularly called “the father of social psychology.”
• In 1939, a comrade of Keynes and Strachey named Bertrand Russell came to America to push their obscenitarian socialism and was (he says in his Autobiography) legally charged as “lecherous, libidinous, lustful, venerous, erotomaniac, aphrodisiac, irreverent, narrow-minded, untruthful, and bereft of moral fiber.” His aborted object had been to permeate the College of the City of New York with the corruption of the British Fabians. Immediately, John Dewey and other American Fabians organized to cry that “Academic Freedom” was under attack. The National Education Association (NEA) and the whole Leftist educational complex began to percolate pervasive degeneracies as being “Liberal” and “progressive.”
• The works of Keynes, Lytton Strachey, and Bertrand Russell have been, and are today, required reading in almost every college and university in the United States and Canada.
• In the spring of 1905 Keynes and his lavender cohorts had been thrilled by a conference of Russian revolutionaries in London. British Fabians and Joseph Fels, an American soap manufacturer who was also a Fabian, had financed the Russian gathering and furnished them a hall in a Christian church. Key revolutionaries at this London conference included Nikolai Lenin, Leon Trotsky, and Joseph Stalin. The future slaughter of fifty million civilians, and the conquest of one-third of the earth’s surface. rested within the shelter of this gathering. Shivers of excitement rippled down the spines of the socialist homosexuals when they heard that Lenin had openly defended the slaughter of bank guards and stealing of bank funds for the bolshevik coffers. During this time Strachey wrote to one of his intimates: “At this moment Keynes is lying on a rug beside me.”
• The seizure of power by the bolsheviks in November of 1917 elated Keynes and the rest of the Fabian coterie. At Leftist parties in London, Keynes and his fellow perverts celebrated by dressing in women’s clothes and performing lewd dances. He had as his consort an eighteen-year-old-boy who was ensconced as his assistant in the Treasury Department.
• Just before the Bolshevik Revolution, Keynes had made a hurried trip to the United States for the British Government. Here he had a chance to make contact with the American Fabians who were similarly entrenched, via the Frankfurter-Lippmann group, in key positions of the Wilson Administration.
• On February 22, 1918, Keynes proudly boasted of “being a bolshevik.” Yet the British Government blindly sent Keynes to the Versailles peace talks. There he joined forces with his Fabian American comrade, Walter Lippmann, who was among those representing the equally blind U.S. Government. The ensuing pro-bolshevik and anti-American machinations were largely responsible not only for laying the basis for continuing Red victories, but also for setting off the chain of events that eventually brought Hitler to power.
• In 1919 Keynes authored The Economic Consequences Of The Peace, which was promptly acclaimed from Moscow by Nikolai Lenin, himself. The Red dictator declared: “Nowhere has the Versailles treaty been described so well as in the book by Keynes.” A special edition of The Economic Consequences was printed under the label of the Fabian Society; and, Frankfurter and Lippmann brought the manuscript to the United States and arranged with Harcourt and Brace to publish it here. The volume became required reading among American socialists and Communists.
• However, Keynes’ value as a hidden Red was in danger. The Fabians had developed the posture of “respectability” to a fine art and the value of Keynes’ book as an “impartial work” was in jeopardy. With Keynes’ future usefulness in upper-class circles at stake, Lenin had personally come to the rescue. He pulled the classic Leftist double-twist, praising Keynes’ book as a model for Communist revolutionaries and at the same time covering for Keynes by labeling him as “anti-bolshevik.” Nikolai Lenin rose before the Second Congress of the Communist International and declared:
• “I will quote another economic source which assumes particularly great significance, the British diplomat Keynes, the author of The Economic Consequences Of The Peace, who on the instructions of his government, took part in the Versailles peace negotiations, watched them directly from the purely bourgeois point of view, studied the subject step by step, and took part in the conference as an economist. He arrived at conclusions which are stronger, more striking and more instructive than any a Communist revolutionary could advance, because they are conclusions drawn by an acknowledged bourgeois....”
• Thus was launched the career of Fabian leader Keynes as a “non-Leftist” and “non-Communist.”
• In 1925, John Maynard Keynes was married. It was a bizarre performance. His best “man” was Duncan Grant, his male lover for many years, and initiates swear that Keynes held Duncan’s hand as the marriage vows were spoken. But, the background of the bride was equally odd. She was Lydia Lopokova, the premiere ballerina of the Diaghilev Ballet. She was an habitué of Leftist circles, and had at one time been engaged to Heywood Broun, the well known socialist and confidant of Leon Trotsky, but had broken the engagement to marry a dwarf named Barocchi. In 1917 Lydia had disappeared in Paris with the top Cossack general of the White Army, returning to the ballet when the general returned to lead his troops against the bolsheviks. The bolsheviki had by now, however, acquired advance information and used it to defeat the Cossacks.
• Following the wedding to Comrade Lydia, Mr. and Mrs. Keynes were the special guests of the Soviet Government. He and his Russian wife were allowed free access to the Soviet hinterland, even to the extent of visiting her relatives. This was a privilege unheard of at the time, since even members of the Communist International were not then allowed such unlimited travel. It was a time of mass killing of civilians, and ordinarily a Russian national traveling with an Englishman would have been arrested and shot. But, Soviet officials were effusive in their thanks to Keynes for designing the first Soviet currency for them while he was still a member of the British Treasury.
• The Fabian homosexual circle was incredibly successful in gaining influence and control in a wide area of activity. They staked out the entire British Empire and the United States as well. Lytton Strachey wrote to Keynes:
• “Oh dear me!, when will my heaven be realized? - My Castle in Spain? Rooms, you know, for you, Duncan and Swithin, as fixtures - Woolf of course, too, if we can lure him from Ceylon; and several suites for guests. Can you conceive anything more supreme! I should write tragedies; you would revolutionize political economy, Swithin would compose French poetry, Duncan would paint our portraits in every conceivable combination and permutation, and Woolf would criticize us and our works without remorse.”
• This projection was incredibly prophetic. J. M. Keynes became the mastermind behind the economic structure of British and American socialism. Strachey was responsible for writing books that undermined the Christian ethic of the Nineteenth Century and set the tone for the pornographic and depraved literature of today. Leonard Woolf worked out the details of the socialist drive for World Government. He was not only the architect of the League of Nations but outlined the structure of the United Nations.
Brzezinski: "Its easier to kill a million people...
than it is to control them"
7:50 Minute Video
[www.youtube.com]

• JR’s Notes:
• 6:39 MM
• And these new and old Major Powers face still yet another novel reality, in some respects, unprecedented. And it is that while the lethality, the lethality of their Power is greater than ever, their capacity to impose Control over the Politically Awaken Masses of the World is at a historical low. I once put it rather pungently and I was flattered that the British Foreign Secretary repeated this as follows, “Namely in earlier times, it was easier to Control a Million People, literally, it was easier to Control a Million People than physically to Kill a Million People. Today, it is infinitely easier to Kill a Million People than to Control a Million People - it’s easier to Kill than to Control. And, of course, that bears directly on the use of force particularly by Societies that are Culturally alien over other Societies. 7:50 MM
Yevgeny Zamyatin (Wikipedia)

TTC: Science Fiction 3. H.G. Wells and Science Fiction Parables of Social Criticism
[jorielle-music.blogspot.com]

Science Fiction Studies
[www.depauw.edu]

Zamyatin, Wells and the Utopian Literary Tradition
[www.jstor.org]

List of dystopian literature (Wikipedia)
[en.wikipedia.org]

Kurt Vonnegut's, Yevgeni Zamyatin's and Aldous Huxley's Ideas of a Futuristic Society
[www.heliweb.de]

Revolution from Above [Paperback] Kerry Bolton (Author)
[www.amazon.com]

• This fascinating book contains a wealth of facts that you are unlikely to read about in mainstream works of history. Did you, for example, know that the Bolshevik revolution in Russia was funded by wealthy Wall Street bankers? That British and German capitalists financed socialist movements and institutions such as the Fabian Society and the Frankfurt School? That the multi-billionaire and international speculator George Soros bankrolls organizations promoting the legalization of drugs?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bertrand Russell, The Impact of Science on Society 1953

• “Diet, injections and injunctions will combine, from a very early age, to produce the sort of character and the sort of beliefs that the authorities consider desirable, and any serious criticism of the powers that be will become psychologically impossible. Even if all are miserable, all will believe themselves happy, because the government will tell them that they are so.” -Bertrand Russell, The Impact of Science on Society 1953
AGENDA Grinding America Down (Full Movie)
1:31:39 Minute Video
[www.youtube.com]

• 21:41 MM
• It was in March of 1883, Carl Marx, the Father of Modern Day Communism, died. The assumption that Communism would die with him was a logical one since only 9 people attended his funeral. In October of that same year in London, England, a group was forming called the Fabian Socialist Society.
• “The Fabian Socialist decided they were going to Socialize the World incrementally. They called it Socialism by Evolution instead of Marxist Socialism by Revolution.” Dr. David Noebel 22:09 MM
• 23:00 MM
• There are 2 things I have found that gave me a good idea where the Fabians were really coming from. First of all, their Symbol was a Wolf in Sheep’s Clothing. And secondly, George Bernard Shaw, who was a leader in the Fabians for almost 50 years said, “I am a Communist, but not a member of the Communist Party. Stalin is a first rate Fabian. I am one of the Founders of Fabianism, and as such very friendly to Russia.” Evening Herald-Dublin February 3, 1948
• “The Fabians eventually beget the Students for a Democratic Society (SDS) which beget the Weather Underground which beget basically the Social Changes that have happened in America for the last 40 years.” -Trevor Loudon 23:44 MM
• 24:43 MM
• So the influence from the Fabian Socialist Society goes right into the White House.
• And so from the Fabian Socialist Society, to the Frankford School, to Antonio Gramsci and the Communists Party U.S.A. - from these 4 you will find Connections to almost every Left Wing Person and Organization in America.
Rosa Parks - Proof Communists Run America
[henrymakow.com]

• It appears to be spelled out in a document entitled "A Racial Program for the 20th Century" (1912) by a British Fabian "Israel Cohen" quoted by Congressman Thomas Abernathy during the Civil Rights debate, and entered into the Congressional Record (1957), p. 8559:
• Social change doesn't take place in the USA unless the central bankers and their media assets sponsor it. Their long-term plan for world dictatorship is disguised as a spontaneous grassroots revolt.
• While these movements rectified many genuine injustices, their hidden purpose is to destabilize and undermine American society.
FABIAN FREEWAY
[www.womensgroup.org]

• Over the years the Fabian turtle has won a series of gradual victories that could hardly been predicted in 1920 when the possibility of socialist control in England and the US seemed remote to its own leaders. In England the Fabian Society has succeeded in penetrating and permeating organizations, social movements, political parties until today its influence pervades the whole fabric of daily life. After WWII, Fabians presided over the liquidation of nation’s colonial empire and today [1966] through their control of opinion-forming groups at the highest levels, they play a powerful role in formulating foreign policy on both sides of the Atlantic.

The Fabian Society
[theweathereye.wordpress.com]

• The Fabian Society is a very old group originating in England in 1884, with the purpose of forming a single, global socialist state. They get their name from the Roman general Fabius, who used carefully planned strategies to slowly wear down his enemies over a long period of time to obtain victory. “Fabian Socialism” uses incremental change over a long period of time to slowly transform a state as opposed to using violent revolution for change. It is essentially socialism by stealth. Their original emblem was a shield with a wolf in sheep’s clothing holding a flag with the letters F.S. Today the international symbol of the Fabian Society is a turtle, with the motto below: “When I strike, I strike hard.”

The Fabian Society, the Third Way and modern British thought
[churchmousec.wordpress.com]

• Another well-recognised Fabian symbol is that of an angry turtle underneath which is a banner that reads, ‘When I strike, I strike hard’.

• The turtle may move slowly, but when it strikes, it ‘strikes hard’. By then, it may be too late to resist.

A Fabian Socialist Dream Come True
[www.nolanchart.com]

Fabian Freeway: High Road to Socialism in the U.S.A. -Digital Book
[mises.org]

Eustace Mullins, Curse of Canaan

• I was also able to find the sources of the Satanic ideology which has been consistently employed to deceive humanity, and to trick them into becoming unwitting tools of the Satanic programs, an ideology which we encounter today in various forms, such as Communism, Fabianism, secular humanism, and other disguises.

• Another meaningful statement is found on page 152: "Masonry is activism." These three words explain the furious involvement of Freemasons in every type of activist movement in the United States, whether it is feminism, humanism, racial integrations, or Communism. Pike had laid down the law --Masons must be activists, and they have obeyed his dictum. As a result, much of the drive, as well as the financing, for all types of activist agitation in the United States comes directly from the Hidden Hand of the Masonic Order. Wherever you see a group marching in this country, you will probably find that Masons are the instigators.

1-8-19

• How Do We Know If We Have Been Programed?
• James Campbell 1 hour ago
• Hi John, great video. I agree with you about Huxley and Orwell although there’s one thing I’ve never understood. The same small group of people you refer to obviously owns the publishing industry as well. So why would they have let them publish the books like 1984 and Brave New World which effectively alerted and warned the masses about the type of society the fabian society had planned for the future? It seems counterproductive to their interests to have let these books be published.
• John Rose 1 second ago 12:58 PM
• In order to understand why the Powers that Be allowed Huxley and Orwell to write those books, it helps to understand that the Fabian Society was a long-term plan to usher in a One World Collectivist State, so they are constantly "testing the climate of public opinion" so that we don't Wake Up - see White Papers and Ecoscience below.
• "White Papers are used as a means of presenting government policy preferences prior to the introduction of legislation"; as such, the "publication of a White Paper serves to test the climate of public opinion regarding a controversial policy issue and enables the government to gauge its probable impact". -Kantor, Jonathan (2009). Crafting White Paper 2.0: Designing Information for Today's Time and Attention Challenged Business Reader
• "My friends, the information that you are about to witness from all of my years of research is the most important. It’s been hidden in plain view the entire time. This is The Ultimate Secret and it’s about to be exposed. I have hundreds of Government Documents, Textbooks, White Papers where for over 80 years, the Elites of the Western World have talked about adulterating Food and Water to Sicken and Sterilize the population for the purpose of Eugenics. It’s all covered in the book, Ecoscience written by the White House Science Czar, John P. Holdren where they talk about a Planetary Police State to carry out the forced Sterilization. They also talk about Covert Systems in the Water and Food to Sterilize the population. Now this was written decades ago before he was White House Science Czar. Now suddenly, the stuff in this book is all over the news. They’re selling it to the Public as if it’s a good thing." - Alex Jones Friday 7-15-2011 - The Alex Jones Show Rebroadcast, Jul 15, 2011 3:54 PM, 2:16:40 Minute Video
• By the way, it seems that Huxley was supporting the Projected Agenda through the Fabian Society and Orwell was Not supporting it and was trying to expose it. Interestingly, Orwell died of TB, supposedly, the year after his book was published and I've always wondered if he really died of TB or if he was murdered as to make him an example for everyone else in their ranks who also do Not support their Agenda.

Is Plan for Racial Strife Another Hoax?
[www.henrymakow.com]

• MYRON FAGAN
• "International" Jews, like other globalists, serve the Rothschilds' sick megalomaniac program of world government dictatorship. "National" Jews, like other patriots, owe their first loyalty to their country and fellow citizens. Like Benjamin Freedman, Myron Fagan (1887-1972) was one of the latter, a courageous American who fought the bankers' Communist agenda for the greater part of his life.
• Myron Fagan, a successful Broadway playwright and director, met Israel Cohen, Israel Zangwill and George Bernard Shaw at a party to celebrate the opening of Zangwill's play The Melting Pot in 1910. He knew the three men to be founders of the Fabian Society. Cohen told Fagan he was planning to write "A Racial Program for the 20th Century" as a "humanitarian" follow up to "The Melting Pot." At the time, Fagan didn't realize that the play, which described how Jews and Blacks triumph against White prejudice, was pure propaganda, part of the Communist campaign of fostering "guilt" in white Liberals described above.
• It all fell into place in 1957 when Fagan read the Washington Star quotation in the context of the debate over school desegregation. In 1966, he recalled:
• "That book was published in 1913 ... the NAACP and the ADL were created [by the bankers] almost simultaneously to carry out those directives. That was more than a half-century ago. Can there be any doubt that that was intended to launch our present Negro upheaval for a Black Revolution?
• " ... When Abernathy published that Israel Cohen excerpt in the Congressional Record, we (Cinema Educational Guild, Inc.) promptly issued a 'News-Bulletin' in which we published the entire story -- and warned of the coming Negro uprisings...
• "Two years went by and nobody even tried to deny the matter, but, suddenly, after two years, during which the ADL and similar groups had ferreted out ALL copies of the book and destroyed them, they announced that the whole thing was a fraud, that there never had been such a book, or an 'Israel Cohen' ... Why did they wait two years? And how could they deny the existence of a writer named Israel Cohen in the face of all the books he had written? Copies of which I have. More important, bear in mind that Israel Cohen had been a prime mover in all 'Fabian Socialist' and Communist movements in England -- also that I had met him in person when he actually discussed the book at that banquet."

…End of File Preview…
=====================================================================

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/20/2020 05:09PM by John Rose.

Date: March 20, 2020 08:33PM

<<<File download
Committee of 300

[www.cia.gov]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/20/2020 03:27PM by fresh.>>>

I didn't see your edit until now - THANKS!!!

Date: March 21, 2020 01:31AM

Sure, send it to phytopanacea@gmail.com

www.phytopanacea.com

Date: March 21, 2020 04:12AM

I just sent it.

Date: March 21, 2020 04:32AM

Hey fresh,

Have you read Coleman's book?

I've glanced through about half of it and here are a few things that jumped out at me...

How can the conspirators maintain their grip upon the world, and more especially, their chokehold over the U.S. and Britain? One of the most asked questions is, "How can any single entity know at all times what is going on and how is control exercised?" This book will attempt to answer these and other questions. The only way we can come to grips with the reality of the conspirator's success is by mentioning and discussing the secret societies, front organizations, government agencies, banks, insurance companies, international businesses, the petroleum industry and the hundreds of thousands of entities and foundations whose leading lights make up the membership of the Committee of 300-- the ULTIMATE controlling body that runs the world and has done so for at least a hundred years.

What are the goals of the secret elite group, the inheritors of Illuminism (Moriah Conquering Wind), the Cult of Dionysius, the Cult of Isis, Catharism, Bogomilism? This elite group that also calls itself the OLYMPIANS (they truly believe they are equal in power and stature to the legendary gods of Olympus, who have, like Lucifer their god, set themselves above our true God) absolutely believe they have been charged with implementing the following by divine right:

(1 of 21) A One World Government-New World Order with a unified church and monetary system under their direction. Not many people are aware that the One World Government began setting up its "church" in the 1920's/1930's, for they realized the need for a religious belief inherent in mankind to have an outlet and, therefore, set up a "church" body to channel that belief in the direction they desired.

(11) To keep people everywhere from deciding their own destinies by means of one created crisis after another and then "managing" such crises. This will confuse and demoralize the population to the extent where faced with too many choices, apathy on a massive scale will result. In the case of the United States, an agency for crisis management is already in place. It is called the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), whose existence I first disclosed in 1980. There will be more on FEMA as we proceed.

21 of 21) Take control of education in America with the intent and purpose of utterly and completely destroying it.

CONTROL WILL BE EXERCISED THROUGH OUR COMMITTEE AND THROUGH GLOBAL PLANNING AND CRISIS MANAGEMENT.

Why do we bemoan what is so obvious? OUR EDUCATION SYSTEM WAS PROGRAMMED TO SELF-DESTRUCT. THAT WAS WHAT DR. ALEXANDER KING WAS SENT HERE BY NATO TO ARRANGE. THAT IS WHAT JUSTICE HUGO BLACK WAS ORDERED TO ARRANGE. THE FACT IS, THE COMMITTEE OF 300, WITH THE APPROVAL OF OUR GOVERNMENT, DOES NOT WANT OUR YOUTH TO BE PROPERLY EDUCATED. The education that Freemason Justice Hugo Black, Alexander King, Gunnar Myrdal and his wife came to give the children of the United States is that CRIME PAYS, EXPEDIENCY IS WHAT COUNTS.

Thanks again for sharing that link!

Date: March 21, 2020 04:47AM

I only read about 20 pages, may get back to it.
the Kissinger stuff was unknown to me in that detail and explains why I repeatedly saw people accusing him of being a murderer, etc.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables