Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

3 kinds of people
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: April 01, 2020 12:13PM

Those who ask for evidence. And find none
So they research and find out the truth

Common lazy sheep who believe authorities and refuse to research

Those who are given the info on a silver platter
And don't even read it
Then accuse those who have researched of endangering them.
Same tactics as poison vaccine pushers with their herd immunity claims

Number 3 are the worst lowest kind of zero integrity beings.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 3 kinds of people
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: April 01, 2020 04:51PM

Yes, "Number 3 are the worst lowest kind of zero integrity beings." and I've concluded that "I might as well go Talk to a Rock" - see below

[youtu.be]
8:48 MM
So, do you believe in the Official Version of 911?

Or do you put your Trust in Doctors?

That’s a good Question to Ask.

You bet! My Doctor’s God!

My Doctor saved my life!

Gawd, how many times have I heard that one? When, in fact, if it wasn’t for them, they would never been put in that position to begin with. 9:08 MM

[youtu.be]
9:08 MM
So if you Ask people those 2 Questions and they say Yes and Yes and then you Ask them, well, have you ever considered the possibility that the Official Version might Not be Right and that Doctors might have been Duped and Tricked and really don’t know the Cause of Disease? And, of course, if they say No then, then you realize, well, you know, I might as well go Talk to a Rock.

Here's the first part of this Video and I'm thinking of re-uploading it since it's as relative now as it was almost 2 years...

[www.youtube.com]
Thomas Edison On Drugs
26:12 Minute Video

Published on Jun 29, 2018
In this Video, John Rose takes a closer look at Thomas Edison’s Views on Remedies from Chemicals, as opposed to Remedies from Nature. John also Challenges our so-called Experts in all areas of Health to Admit that they have been Duped and are NOT our real Experts.

Per Video Tape JR# 00227 - 26:22 made 6-28-18:

“Until man duplicates a blade of grass, nature can laugh at his so-called scientific knowledge. Remedies from chemicals will never stand in favor compared with the products of nature, the living cell of the plant, the final result of the rays of the sun, the mother of all life.” -Thomas Edison

John Rose and welcome to my YouTube Channel. I love that - “Until man duplicates a blade of grass, nature can laugh at his so-called scientific knowledge. Remedies from chemicals…” How many times have you heard me tell you guys there are No Chemical Solutions for Lifestyle Related Problems? And I find it interesting that Edison died in 1931 about a decade before the Chemical Revolution where they really started using that - the Satanist - the people who Rule the World - the Powers that Be started using that as Black Magic. But Edison was aware of it already before we started Growing our Food on Artificial Fertilizers and Spraying them with Pesticides and Genetically Modifying our Food.

It’s even mentioned in the Bible, Revelation 18:23, “For by sorceries were all nations deceived.” They were warning people back then about the sorceries. When you look that up and find out what it’s all about, it was about Drugs, it’s about Magic - Black Magic - things that are used against us.

The Ultimate Tool of Control, my friends, is our Health or our Lack of Health. The World could Not exist in the Hell we live in now unless we were Sick. The Powers that Be keep us Sick - they Control what our so-called Experts learn and they become their Agents to keep us where we are. That’s why they have a Responsibility to help us Wake Up and get out of this nightmare because without them their whole House of Cards comes down just like in Feudalism - get rid of the Pretorian Class - you get rid of the Knights - none of that could have happened. We’re sort of in the same boat sort of in the same way. Our so-called Experts in Health right now are sort of like the Knights - they’re being used against us - they’re being Duped and Tricked and they don’t even know it.

Most of our Diseases are Lifestyle Related. Most Doctors do Not know the Cause of Disease and when someone comes up to you guys and says I know the Cause, I have a Solution and you don’t want to know more, you’re committing Treason! You’re the Biggest Impediment we have keeping us where we are because you’re the Agent of the Powers that Be that use Poisons to Control us to keep us Sick.

The Ultimate Tool of Control is our Health or our Lack of Health. Everything in our Society of any significance has everything to do with our Health. 3:04 MM

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: April 01, 2020 05:04PM

There is actually only ONE kind of people, those who are composed of Sun/Light, Air, Water and Earth. Oh, wait that's everyone. Yes that's what the virus is teaching US, that there is only ONE LIFE being LIVED here. All the boundaries, are merely mental constructs men invent to distance themselves from themselves and feign SUPERIORITY...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/01/2020 05:05PM by NuNativs.

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: April 01, 2020 11:23PM

NuNativs
There is actually only ONE kind of people, those who are composed of Sun/Light, Air, Water and Earth. Oh, wait that's everyone. Yes that's what the virus is teaching US, that there is only ONE LIFE being LIVED here. All the boundaries, are merely mental constructs men invent to distance themselves from themselves and feign SUPERIORITY...

Good luck with you thinking the CDC is benign while they try to force inject you.

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: April 02, 2020 05:02AM

You forgot the 4th kind, BLIND cultish loyalty....

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables