Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Daniel Vitalis on Covid-19
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: April 01, 2020 02:55PM

But I also bring it up because it gives some perspective — for me at least — on COVID-19. I don’t want to say too much about the virus or the disease it causes since we still don’t have a lot of clear data and the predictive models continue to vary wildly, but I think it’s appropriate to comment on the perceived threat of the disease. First, let me just say until I know more I’m taking the CDC’s recommendations very seriously. We are socially distancing, severely limiting our contact with other people, and using this time to consolidate and fortify our position here at home.

In time, this acute phase will end and this disease will most likely become endemic in our populations. Eventually, there’ll be people in the future dealing with new, emerging infections who’ll say “this new disease is just like a bad version of COVID” the way we’ve said, “This coronavirus is just a really bad flu”. The Flu is, of course, a very serious illness but we’ve grown accustomed to it — sort of like vehicular collisions — being a regular part of our everyday lives. The deaths it causes are built into our calculations. They don’t appear as sudden additive mortality so we don’t consider it a serious threat. Currently, COVID-19 is presenting us with a new, acute, additive mortality so it really has our attention the way the flu did 102 years ago. But, once we are through this phase, COVID-19 — like Lyme disease or the flu — will likely be just one more threat that we get used to living with. It’s always been this way. COVID-19 isn’t the “new normal”, it's just normal. Living is dangerous. Welcome to earth. Having a body is a perilous endeavor.

I’m just grateful that most of us don’t have to deal with TB, mumps, rubella, measles, polio or small pocks anymore.

So, I am not downplaying this illness, nor am I sensationalizing it. Rather, I am just saying, as ecologically-literate people, we should expect and even anticipate things like this. It’s always been this way. Please, use this time as an opportunity to reassess your strategies for thriving during your time here on earth.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Daniel Vitalis on Covid-19
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: April 01, 2020 03:03PM

Nunativs posts
A post from a brainless
Carnivore

Great source

All opinion

No facts

Obedience to authorities

Way to look at all sides

Keep em coming

And also trust the cdc who makes money off vaccines

6 year olds are smarter than this

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: April 01, 2020 03:11PM

A big lost but I guess they are continuing to misdiagnose
Coronavirus: Top South African HIV scientist Gita Ramjee dies

[www.yahoo.com]

Date: April 01, 2020 03:29PM

She had asthma

Was misdiagnosed with virus

Then treated to death

Unless you have evidence
Virus took over her body

Date: April 01, 2020 03:30PM

Vitalis is an Omnivore, and at least spends his time in Nature/Reality procuring his own food, which you judge from your superior supermarket procured raw diet having underpaid migrant workers in unsafe conditions do the dirty work for you.

Brainless is trying to say a raw food diet is natural, when nature doesn't provide ANY of the raw food staples everyone exists on except fruit. Where's the romaine lettuce, the tomatoes, the cucumbers. None of that exists in nature...

Read "Tending the Wild". The American Indians ate 70% plants and 30% animal foods. Much of the plant foods were cooked for a reason, toxicity.

JR banned me because of that question...

Date: April 01, 2020 03:43PM

More strawmen.

Thats all you know

Strawmen everywhere

You watching the wizard of oz on a loop?

Date: April 01, 2020 04:02PM

STRAWMAN= "I don't have an answer to your line of reasoning...

Posted by: Niick ()
Date: April 01, 2020 09:22PM

She had asthma

Then treated to death

Treated to death? I didn't think they had a treatment for it yet.

Date: April 01, 2020 11:15PM

NuNativs
STRAWMAN= "I don't have an answer to your line of reasoning...

You're too lazy and you're wasting people's time .
educate yourself first and stop asking so many basic questions like I told you a long time ago

Date: April 01, 2020 11:16PM

Niick

She had asthma

Then treated to death

Treated to death? I didn't think they had a treatment for it yet.

Look up iatrogenic.

Or read Jon rappoport like I keep suggesting

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables