Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3
Re: Hospital kills another human and blames it on virus
Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: April 04, 2020 12:49PM

Ok fresh thinks hospitals out to Kull,

What about the nursing homes fresh? All Private owned,
they in this Conspiracy also.

hey you in market for bridge by any chance?

People like fresh are proving the conspircy theorys growing faster than virus.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: April 04, 2020 12:59PM

If you DONT WANT to see it and research it
You won't

Many reasons why they died
Virus is not one of them
Still waiting for medical reports.

Crickets

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: April 04, 2020 11:55PM

Ya all these people decided to check out at the same time. That happens all the time right fresh? I agree with the terrain argument, but will raw food save you and make you immune? Not so sure. Rawists and vegans are NOT glowing examples of health, especially mental health...

Date: April 05, 2020 12:09AM

You have no bloody idea how many check out every day

And are easily led by complicit media

you won't be able to understand it because you think it's natural it's not natural it's an engineered psyop like I said in the beginning

Even when their lies are exposed of people dying and everyone being labeled as covid when dying of other things or treated to death you still can't put 2 and 2 together

Not because you can't

Because you don't want to.

No different than your belief in the phony 911 story

And I have given reasons for all the deaths multiple times and you will never understand this I don't know why you keep trying

You're the kind of person that says I don't understand this book and you refuse to open it

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/05/2020 12:15AM by fresh.

Date: April 05, 2020 12:16AM

No I have indulged in SOME of your media and some of JR's stuff but my Spidey Sense starts triggering that somethings off. You bring up one or two examples of lies, big deal. That doesn't disprove anything. Actually Trump started the same way, no big deal, it's like the flu, now he's done a 180. This is a big messy situation and mistakes will be made.I'm not about to listen to that crap all day and program myself beyond doubt that your conspiracy theories are true...

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 04/05/2020 12:32AM by NuNativs.

Date: April 05, 2020 12:19AM

Your Spidey sense is off

Enjoy the ride

Date: April 05, 2020 12:33AM

The next 4 weeks will be interesting. How many deaths will it take to crack open your head...?

Date: April 05, 2020 01:51AM

deaths due to what?
like the 7 week old baby that didn't die of virus?
the 6 week old baby that didn't die of virus?
the 34 year old man killed by hospital after shortness of breath?
the thousands of people in italy who died of other causes , many killed in hospital?
thousands in china dying of pollution and smoking and poor diet?

and all labeled VIRUS?

my lord you are a complete dunce.

Date: April 05, 2020 02:20AM

fresh
my lord you are a complete dunce.

You and JR:
If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am NOTHING.

Date: April 05, 2020 06:52AM

Hospital kills two more

[news.yahoo.com]

Date: April 05, 2020 09:59AM

A hypothetical question fresh,

If you had a life threatening Injury, Say a bleeding
aneurysm, and in your mind you know Hospitals are Kulling humans,
Where would you go for emergency care?

Must be a double wammy for someone knowing Hospitals are Kulling factorys
and the fact they have no where to turn when Medical emergency?

My gut feeling tells maybe not during pandemic maybe but any other time
You would be at ER ASAP. just a gut feeling.

Freash did you know we have more nerve endings in our gut then brain ? true

Date: April 05, 2020 01:47PM

Riverhouseshill

I have been to hospitals when I needed to.

I survived barely

Really don't know what your point is

You see top bar here right?

Is it wrong?

[globalcooperative.wordpress.com]

Date: April 05, 2020 09:49PM

Lies of CDC and fauci induce man

To murder suicide

[news.yahoo.com]

No big deal right?

Fauci the hero

Date: April 06, 2020 12:10AM

Fresh, Hospital kills another human and blames it on virus???

Who is doing the kulling fresh? The Hospitl buildings? The admins?
The janitors? or is it just the doctors and nurses doing this Kulling
you claim?

So this is a Conspiracy, this kulling orginized thruout our 6000 hospitals in USA systems?

And everyone in the medical community is just being silent about it because they are part of this Kulling Conspiracy?

Do you really believe Medical people so evil?

Do you really think people so evil?

I find your your theory about this( full on Insane!).

Im 100 vegan and will be to the day I die, But it seems to me some key mineral is missing for some vegans to be able to come up with these wacko theroys Hospitals are killing people.
For instance Jennifers quote Rush Limbaugh Is A Common Sense Guy!

jennifer claims to be Vegan, H ha I say, Rush has to be King Spokesperson Of Anti Vegans movment proved by his Insane rants ( Vegans Are Just Stupid,
Vegan's are releasing ticks that make you not want to eat beef yeh wackadodle rush.

Hey Kids jennifer has a bucket of Kentucky Fried chicken in her ice box maybe think?

Quote Jennifer - Here are a few common-sense people out there in the media on 'my side'
They are Rush Limbaugh.

Quote Jennifers COMMON SENSE GUY -

Let me make an observation here, folks. I know meat eaters. I am a meat eater. I have never met anybody who feels superior to anybody or anything because they eat meat. But I have run into all kinds of holier-than-thou vegetarians and vegans and other wackos who do think they are superior and better and smarter than everybody else. I know gazillions of beef eaters, and I don't know a'one of them who has forced his eating choices on anybody else; but I know a bunch of ragtag, stupid vegan vegetarians – holier-than-thou superiorists – who try to force everybody to eat what they eat and to not eat what they don't approve of. Such as this bunch of louts that demanded in Berkeley, California, that Burger King sell veggie burgers – and, of course, Burger King caved.

Fresh somthing just not right here??? Could it be brain mineral deficient ???
unbalanced vegan diet?

Date: April 06, 2020 05:36AM

Fresh can you responed to my question. about Hospital Kills another human?

Come on now you make such bazare claim now please explain who exactlyis doing the Killing?

riverhousebill

you claim?

So this is a Conspiracy, this kulling orginized thruout our 6000 hospitals in USA systems?

And everyone in the medical community is just being silent about it because they are part of this Kulling Conspiracy?

Im 100 vegan and will be to the day I die, But it seems to me some key mineral is missing for some vegans to be able to come up with these wacko theroys Hospitals are killing people.

jennifer claims to be Vegan, H ha I say, Rush has to be King Spokesperson Of Anti Vegans movment proved by his Insane rants ( Vegans Are Just Stupid,
Vegan's are releasing ticks that make you not want to eat beef yeh wackadodle rush.

Hey Kids jennifer has a bucket of Kentucky Fried chicken in her ice box maybe think?

Quote Jennifer - Here are a few common-sense people out there in the media on 'my side'
They are Rush Limbaugh.

Let me make an observation here, folks. I know meat eaters. I am a meat eater. I have never met anybody who feels superior to anybody or anything because they eat meat. But I have run into all kinds of holier-than-thou vegetarians and vegans and other wackos who do think they are superior and better and smarter than everybody else. I know gazillions of beef eaters, and I don't know a'one of them who has forced his eating choices on anybody else; but I know a bunch of ragtag, stupid vegan vegetarians – holier-than-thou superiorists – who try to force everybody to eat what they eat and to not eat what they don't approve of. Such as this bunch of louts that demanded in Berkeley, California, that Burger King sell veggie burgers – and, of course, Burger King caved.

unbalanced vegan diet?

Date: April 06, 2020 06:21AM

fresh can't he's running on the fumes of JR's farts, hard to sustain....

Date: April 07, 2020 01:11AM

Doctors
Nurses
Paramedics
Police officers
Homecare workers
Pharmacy and other medical workers
Grocery store personnel
Delivery people
Transit workers
Airline workers
And anyone who works with the public and cannot stay home

Thank you, thank you, a million times THANK YOU

Date: April 07, 2020 01:22AM

riverhousebill

you claim?

They are Rush Limbaugh.

unbalanced vegan diet?

Date: April 07, 2020 02:09AM

riverhousebill, Hello Fresh Out of idea who? cant not ansewer that simple question? or just avoiding it?

5g got yur frontal lobe?

you claim?

They are Rush Limbaugh.

unbalanced vegan diet?[/quote

Date: April 07, 2020 09:16AM

Quote Fresh - I have no respect and no interest in entertaining anyone who makes any claims Without ingesting sufficient information.

fresh we have common ground, we are on the same page there!

Fresh can you say Hypocrit?

Please Ingest information I requested.

what four times now ive asked a ligit question, Not A Loaded Question - (WHO IS DOING THE KILLING ).

unbalanced vegan diet? G5?

Maybe its because you are Sick? You did say leave me alone Im convalescing.
I know when I have fever or very sick I said some stupid things that are not true because im ill, is that it fresh? hope your feeling better and convalescing well.

Now ansewer the question!

riverhousebill

you claim?

They are Rush Limbaugh.

unbalanced vegan diet?

Maybe its because you are Sick? You did say leave me alone Im convalescing.
I now when I have fever or very sick I say things that are not true because im ill, is that it fresh? hope your feeling better and convalescing well.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/07/2020 09:44AM by riverhousebill.

Posted by: suncloud ()
Date: April 07, 2020 10:46AM

My husband says people who promote these kinds of violent conspiracy theories don't really believe them. I used to disagree, giving people the benefit of the doubt that they were just misled by an unfortunate ideology... and maybe that's actually true for some.

But for others, I think my husband is right.

I call these kinds of conspiracy theories "violent", because these conspiracies are the ones that target so many regular people, who are often either already severely suffering (like the parents of Sandy Hook or the victims of Ebola) or who are heroic in their attempts to alleviate suffering (like the healthcare workers in New York). It's a cowardly kick to the people who are already down or tremendously embattled.

The rationale for these kinds of theories just gets to be all too ridiculous. The only thing that's consistent is that there are always many conspirators involved, so there are many people to lash out against. And with all the name calling against anyone who disagrees, that's just an extension of it.

Why? maybe just an opportunity to lash out against as many people as possible, but especially the ones who are already hurting - for an extra twist of the knife.

I think my husband is right. They don't really believe it. I think they just need it - for whatever very sad reason.

Hopefully it can get better. I won't pretend though that I could ever respect such conspiracy horror as if it were truly honest opinion.

As for the ones who are in it for the money, no comment.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/07/2020 11:05AM by suncloud.

Date: April 07, 2020 01:03PM

I call these kinds of conspiracy theories "violent", because these conspiracies are the ones that target so many regular people, who are often either already severely suffering (like the parents of Sandy Hook or the victims of Ebola) or who are heroic in their attempts to alleviate suffering (like the healthcare workers in New York). It's a cowardly kick to the people who are already down or tremendously embattled.

Amen sucloud, Makes my blood boil fresh others calling people who are risking their lifes to help others killers. Like WTF people lieng there asses of during a pandemic misleading & distortion Rose Vaccine caused 1918-19 pandemic LIE!

I have a friend here Nha Trang Vietnam she has been working at the Pasteur Institute in Nha Trang since 1981 as an Epidemiologist, I asked her about Roses
claim pandemic caused by vaccine 1918 She laughed at first and said where did you ever here such nonsense?
Ludicrous.

Date: April 07, 2020 03:11PM

Quote Fresh - I have no respect and no interest in entertaining anyone who makes any claims Without ingesting sufficient information.

well prove your not a hpyocrit then ansewer my question please.

Please Ingest information I requested.

five times now ive asked a ligit question, Not A Loaded Question - (WHO IS DOING THE KILLING ).

Keep the boots on kids fresh- I have no respect and no interest in entertaining anyone who makes any claims Without ingesting sufficient information. ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Posted by: suncloud ()
Date: April 07, 2020 06:12PM

Yes, who Fresh?

Date: April 08, 2020 12:49AM

suncloud
Yes, who Fresh?

Quote riverhose Bill, This guy fsh speaks from both sides of mouth.
In vietnam they have a saying for people like fresh, jnnnfer Rose-

Tounge Have no bone!

Fresh now respect yourself ansewer the question! WHO IS DOING THE KILLING AT HOSPITALS?

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: April 08, 2020 01:01AM

riverhousebill, go sling you hook someplace else angry smiley

If we knew 'WHO' is pulling off this whole Coup of the World, we'd probably be dead, because 'they' would have killed us by now. Duh!

Date: April 08, 2020 01:17AM

I didn't see this

Anyway.

What do you mean who is doing the killing what does that mean?

I already posted a video about an MD speaking about them pushing too much air into the lungs.

When you go to the hospital you have been determined to be positive for a deadly virus even though you are not because the test is wrong

so then they start treating you and when you receive drugs and ventilators and all kinds of poison that makes you worse.. this is surprising news to you ?

Iatrogenic.

Hundreds of thousands of people died due to doctors every year

why do I need to explain this there's no evil entity in the hospital doing it they are way higher

who is doing it was explained in part 3 of the audio that I posted here by Jon rappoport that you avoided

Also in video I posted recently

Blackrock, Gates, who, world bank, fauci, CDC , Rockefeller types
Who knows exactly
But notice we get crumbs and they get another bailout if you read the news/stimulus bill

Also used as cover story to cover up pollution and corporate crimes
And motive for vaccines

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/08/2020 01:42AM by fresh.

Date: April 08, 2020 02:11AM

quote fresh I didn't see this. Fresh thats another lie and you know it.

keeping my boots on.

quote Fresh -What do you mean who is doing the killing what does that mean?

quote river- again let me refreshthe question Who the janitors, nurses doctors, Hospital admin, Who is doing the killing? just the doctors now when nurses are out? for smoke breaks?

again do you think its a conspiracy all 6000, USA Hospitals killng people and the med communtity just silent on this every medical person in on this kulling you speak of?

Do you think our medical communtity in it for the Kull?
Do you really believe People are that evil?????????

I say again minerals somthing missing to come up with this insane chit Hospiatal killing.

quote fresh - I already posted a video about an MD speaking about them pushing too much air into the lungs.

Fresh WTF One Doctor says this bull chit and you go off Hospitals killing people.
wow dude

It really sucks to call people risking their lives to help others Killers, How fuging low can you go?

Date: April 08, 2020 02:18AM

quote fresh I didn't see this.

BS fresh

All of suden your eyes open after second person posted also asked who is doing the killing.

quote Fresh- but but but but a doctor said pumping to much air, Ha ha Ha fresh

fresh we can learn from past Pandemics Misleading and distortions only make matters worse. please stop telling lies!

Date: April 08, 2020 03:24AM

Shill

You are truly a very disturbed individual

Who cannot understand what other people say

Not sure why I wasted my time with you

Pages: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables