Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Hospital kills another human and blames it on virus
Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: April 08, 2020 03:45AM

Quote Fresh
I already posted a video about an MD speaking about them pushing too much air into the lungs.

So this is your basis Fresh ONE VIDEO, This is how you concluded Hosptials killers?

( One docotor all the proof you need to label Hospitals Killers ) peole risking their lives to help other and one stinkin video you got the gal to call this hero's Killers This is your proof?

One Stinking video and all hos[itals are convicted killers, Your easy!

Fresh disgusting One Doctor? Was his name by chance Doctor Josef Mengele? Rose give you the link?

Quote Fresh about posts, My question Who is doing the killing - I Did Not See That.

You know it and everyone else knows it you start a thread you follow response.
after secind person ask who then we hear respnse Oh but i did not see it, HS fresh.

For days on end Ive been asking exatcly many times, Who is doing the killing bacause Hospitals doing the killing leaves it wide open Like was it could be janitors the hosptial admin, The building its self,
Nurse conpiracy, Dr Fauci Interstate Kulling?

Your disrespect and false charges of medical communtiy is very appauling fresh.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/08/2020 03:59AM by riverhousebill.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: April 08, 2020 04:13AM

He will never face the facts not answer the question because the facade will be exposed. Every false belief that JR and fresh hold, are wrapped up in this. They cannot face it...

Date: April 08, 2020 06:47AM

fresh
Shill

You are truly a very disturbed individual

Who cannot understand what other people say

Not sure why I wasted my time with you

Why fresh because your fa ade is crumbling maybe?

Yes only a disturbed person would ask for supporting evidence right fresj=h?

quote fresh I already posted a video about an MD speaking about them pushing too much air into the lungs.

Quote No bone tounge Fresh - I have no respect and no interest in entertaining anyone who makes any claims Without ingesting sufficient information.

Fresh,I went thru all videos on this thread No Video of Dr. saying overpumped lungs.

Does this video exist you claim to have posted??? If so very simple Post link please. Keeping my boots on kids!

also for the sake of an honest debate Id like to see who this doctor is.
1. Name of Dr, whats known about this person a name would help me. for all i know at this point this Dr's name could be Josef Menegle link from Rose?
2. link for video. calling your BS Fresh!

We can always learn from past Pandemics fresh, Missleading, Distorting history
always makes matters worse

wow we are fuged Here One disturbed person, and the other to sick - quote fresh Leave Me Alone Im Convalescing Hope you are geeting over your illness fresh, never to late to jump off the fence!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/08/2020 07:08AM by riverhousebill.

Date: April 08, 2020 01:31PM

Maybe you did not see this again?

HeloOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Fresh,I went thru all videos on this thread No Video of Dr. saying overpumped lungs.

Does this video exist you claim to have posted??? If so very simple Post link please. Keeping my boots on kids!

Date: April 18, 2020 05:58AM

Hospitals aren’t the only targets of the far-right fringe during the pandemic. The coronavirus has breathed fresh life into old conspiracy theories and inspired a mishmash of new ones, with a cast of villains that includes Bill Gates, 5G wireless technology, the United Nations and President Donald Trump’s political foes. ha Ha haaaaaaa fresh Life! into old conspiracys

New York is also the setting for one of the wildest virus-related conspiracy theories circulating on social media — that the pandemic is masking a military operation to rescue thousands of deformed “mole children” from the clutches of sex traffickers in underground tunnels beneath medical tents recently erected in Central Park.

Many of the social media accounts driving that baseless story and the #FilmYourHospital campaign belong to followers of “QAnon,” a far-right, apocalyptic conspiracy theory that believes Trump is waging a secret campaign against “deep state” enemies and Satan-worshiping Democrats who prey on children. The Twitter user who posted the March 29 video of Mount Sinai Queens has a profile that includes the QAnon slogan “WWG1WGA,” which stands for “Where we go one, we go all.”

Quarantine conditions are ripe for conspiracy theories to mutate and quickly spread. The purveyors are scared and cooped up inside their homes with abundant free time to spend on the internet right fresh?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/18/2020 06:00AM by riverhousebill.

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: April 18, 2020 11:45AM

Hospital claims another victim

What would have happened without false diagnosis and hospitalization??
Not this

wife of Broadway actor Nick Cordero said his battle with coronavirus may leave him unable to walk again.

The 41-year-old "Waitress" actor's wife, Amanda Kloots, said on Instagram Thursday that his right leg was having blood flow issues. Doctors performed a procedure to get blood flowing to his toes, but they "don't know what the damage will be."

“We don’t know if he’ll be able to walk again,” she said on Instagram stories. “We don’t know if he can walk again what that will look like.”

Cordero, who also appeared on TV's "Blue Bloods" and in a Los Angeles production of the stage musical "Rock of Ages," was recently diagnosed with COVID-19 and is in intensive care at L.A.'s Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.

In her message Thursday, Kloots also said that a surgery had gone well, and doctors were able to take Cordero off an ECMO machine, which oxygenates blood in place of the heart and lungs.
revealed her husband was sick on April 1. In an Instagram post, she said he had been “misdiagnosed” with pneumonia instead of COVID-19. According to Buzzfeed, she said Cordero later tested positive for COVID-19 after two negative tests

Date: April 18, 2020 12:02PM

We are in a time of crisis, so people are frightened,” “They are looking for explanations. Conspiracy theories can be comforting because they basically place order on chaos. A lot of them give you somebody to blame, and that can be comforting to people at an uncertain time.”

Date: April 19, 2020 06:05AM

JUST like I said in the beginning.

karl anthony towns (basketball player) mother

KILLED BY HOSPITAL TREATMENT

and yet the hospital staff is STILL TREATED LIKE HEROes

black is white
white is black

all she had to do was STAY AT HOME
She didn't deteriorate until AFTER GOING to hospital

I mean unless SOMEONE AT the hospital wants to provide EVIDENCE
that THE VIRUS TOOK OVER HER BODY AND WAS MULTIPLYING OUT OF CONTROL
destroying her lungs PRIOR TO ANY TREATMENT

WILL NEVER HAPPEN.

NO RESPONSIBILITY
NO REMORSE
ANOTHER DEATH
IATROGENIC

Date: April 19, 2020 10:54AM

Quote Fresh - black is white
white is black

lesson Fresh-
Dont Define Your World In Black And White because there
is so much hiding Amongst The Grey

Date: April 19, 2020 11:29AM

Like this...

tested positive for the coronavirus on Feb. 7 while I was quarantined on the Diamond Princess cruise ship. It was a stressful six weeks, full of uncertainties, frustration, isolation — and finally relief. At the end of it, I recovered. But my journey wasn’t over.

My symptoms were mild all along. I had a dry cough and light fever for about a week; the symptoms resolved within three days of being admitted to a hospital in Tokyo. The doctors and nurses monitored my vitals but administered no treatment to fight the disease because there is none. Still, I was trapped even after my symptoms passed because, to be cleared and discharged, I needed negative results on two consecutive nasopharyngeal coronavirus tests performed 24 hours apart. The doctors gave me 14 tests over my 28-day stay, some just the throat, some throat and nasal, and in the end just nasal swabs, per the Japanese testing guidelines.

Although the test was readily available at the hospital, the results were taking anywhere from a day to a week to come back. It took three weeks for me to get my first partial negative result (nasal positive, throat negative). And then the results kept flipping back and forth. After 28 days in an isolation room within the hospital’s infectious disease unit, I finally received my two negative nasal test results and was discharged

Date: April 19, 2020 11:31AM

Or this

[youtu.be]

Date: April 20, 2020 05:06PM

Hospital kills another with drugs and ventilator

[news.yahoo.com]

Date: April 20, 2020 05:17PM

Hospital causes Broadway star Nick cordero to have leg amputated

they're working on killing him but it's going to take a while he's strong

Date: May 08, 2020 05:37PM

And hospital kills another

[www.yahoo.com]

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: May 08, 2020 11:00PM

Darn, she didn't have to die. They could have used the other breathing apparatuses, like CPAC and BIPAP. And that Dr. Cameron Kyle-Sidell, his protocol would have worked on her. The ventilators are death machines.

[twitter.com]

Sermo Reports: 50% of Highly Experienced COVID Treaters Believe COVID-19 Is More of an “Oxygen Failure” Disease vs. a Respiratory Disease Leading to ARDS; 48% Believe Ventilators Used Too Rapidly

Physicians share insights on potential new clinical guidelines, ventilation protocol changes and alternative oxygen therapies

[www.businesswire.com]

63% of physicians who believed COVID-19 to be more of an oxygen failure disease also believed we are using ventilators too rapidly.

“What’s highly significant here is that there should be almost unanimous opinion on these topics as we have guidelines for Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS) treatment. What we are seeing is ARDS caused by pneumonia (this was found histologically), it just responds differently. Usually ARDS responds to higher PEEP and low FiO2. This COVID-19 ARDS seems to do worse with higher PEEP levels and better with higher oxygen levels. Why does this COVID-19 ARDS respond differently from the regular ARDS? It seems with COVID-19 patients there is multi-organ failure and, when the heart is damaged, higher PEEP will cause decreased cardiac function and hypoxia. There is an increase in clotting and pulmonary embolus and clots in lungs and heart may cause shunting (when blood bypasses the lungs and hypoxia is increased). Therefore, the treatment of ARDS in these patients is low tidal volumes, high oxygen and lower PEEP.”

There are alternative oxygen therapies that aren’t standard protocol for COVID-19 patients but are starting to see some use. The ECMO machine (extracorporeal membrane oxygenation), also known as extracorporeal life support, is an extracorporeal technique of providing prolonged cardiac and respiratory support to persons whose heart and lungs are unable to provide an adequate amount of gas exchange or perfusion to sustain life. Hyperbaric oxygen therapy involves breathing pure oxygen in a pressurized room or tube and is a well-established treatment for decompression sickness from scuba diving, serious infections, bubbles of air in the blood vessels, and non-healing wounds resulting from diabetes or radiation.

“ECMO is an alternative and is used when P/F ratio drops below 80. Although there are less ECMO machines than ventilators they will decrease the amount of ventilators used. Some patients can be extubated while on ECMO and the ventilators used on other patients. ECMO may save lives. ECMO machines are the same machines used in cardiac surgery. As most routine cardiac surgical cases are not being performed due to COVID-19, they can be used in the ICU. Perhaps we could also use hyperbaric chambers although there are not too many of these. We could try to increase their supply. Some have suggested using the many idle airplanes we have and pressurizing the cabins to produce ‘hyperbaric’ oxygen. Many patients can be treated in one plane safely,” said Dr. Rumbak.

Date: May 08, 2020 11:11PM

We don't know it could have been absolutely nothing just her panicking over her asthma and fear

Then treatments

Date: May 08, 2020 11:22PM

Yeah, there needs to be a list of rules for Corona Skeptics -

Number 1 - Don't tell anyone if you're feeling sick.

Number 2 - Don't get the Coronavirus test.

Number 3 - Don't let anyone take your temperature.

Number 4 - Don't go to the hospital unless you don't mind dying.

Number 5 - Don't give anyone your personal information.

Number 6 - Don't get any apps on your phone. Don't have the GPS or Bluetooth turned on.

Number 7 - Don't answer your phone or your door unless you're positive about who it is.

Number 8 - Don't go to the hospital unless you don't mind dying.

Date: May 08, 2020 11:36PM

Someone I know just walked into the hospital to drop something off

2 girls got up

One of them distracted and the other

Slapped a thermometer on forehead without even asking

Date: May 09, 2020 12:11AM

Geez, what happened to The Right to be Secure in our Persons -

The Fourth Amendment:

Fourth Amendment - U.S. Constitution

Fourth Amendment - Search and Seizure

Amendment Text | Annotations

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

And what does happen to a person who goes someplace and they take their temperature and they have a temperature - do they just get kicked out of the place or do they get traced and tracked.

Date: May 09, 2020 12:59AM

These clowns act as if nobody ever dies

It's ridiculous

[news.yahoo.com]

I didn't read through it but just out of the first three one was given antibiotics and went home

Well antibiotics can kill!

Date: May 13, 2020 03:19AM

They almost killed this guy

[www.today.com]

Well sign me up for the vax I'm a believer now

Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables