Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Brenda Cobb's Educator Program
Posted by: bodybyblis ()
Date: January 12, 2007 12:56AM

Anyone have any idea or experiences with her and her program? Am looking for something other than HHI or Tree of Life that really works as well. Have heard VERY GOOD things about Brenda Cobb and her work.

Blissed be,

Annie

bodybybliss.com

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Brenda Cobb's Educator Program
Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: January 12, 2007 07:01PM

Breanda cobb is a pioneer I think, but I am not into her thing or any of those pay a lot of money and watch them make sauerkraut. It's good if you wanna make friends, but you can just read her book and follow her recipes. I paid 3000 just to work my ass off at the tree of life and I already knew everything..and all the recipes were from the cookbooks etc.. I am sure it is a lot of fun if you need support and stuff, but you can throw a potluck. Any questions you have you can get a variety of answers from all the experts on this board.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/12/2007 07:02PM by coconutcream.

Date: January 12, 2007 09:13PM

Well, its a bit more than that CC. I went to HHI and OHI for ten years running, three weeks every time, spending more than $70,000.00. I do not object to spending money when I get something I need or want, something that actually helps me contribute to the world. TOL is great too.

It all depends on what we need. Many clients of mine are ill, some very ill. So I need often times to find them the best of the best because I cannot take a chance with their health and well-being.

Thus, I hunt around for new information ABOUT HEALING, not only raw foods. BC healed herself of BC and CC - not an easy feat. Too many women I deal with are either there or on their way, so I want to have the very best to give them.

Trust you understand.

Blissed be, Annie

bodybybliss.com

Posted by: Bryan ()
Date: January 13, 2007 03:55AM

Annie,

If you want to get the proper training on how to help heal people, first figure out how to heal yourself. I say this because I see things in you that I am working on for myself, and by all means, I do not have this handled.

All I can say is that after you've figured out how to heal yourself, you will have a vibrancy/energy/aura that people will not be able to ignore, and if fact they will be beating down your door to figure out what you are doing. This healing I speak of has little to do with raw foods, but more to do with understanding how to come to the truth.

In terms of raw foods, HHI and OHI are not it. At least, they have not figured out how to succeed on an all raw diet. Cousens is not it either. His diet will have a healthy person sick in less than 2 years. Over the 5 years of tenure I have been on this forum, person after person has figured out that high fat is not the answer for them.

Many here have left the raw diet. They either introduced cooked foods, or animal products. For some mega supplementation could keep the bad feeling away, but after a while, the problem returns. Their health was failing. The most recent convert away from the Cousen's diet was CoconutCream. There is a raw diet that is sustainable. Just take a look at who has been 100% raw for over 20 years. The list is small, but they are all doing the nearly the same thing.

I don't know who is going to be the best raw educator for you. For me, I recently took Professor Rosalind Graham's "Raw Nutritional Science" course in Fort Bragg at the Living Light Culinary Arts Institute, and it was excellent. I've been to many lectures of Doug Graham, and they were all excellent. I still learn stuff when I listen to that man speak, and I've been attending his lectures and seminars for the last 4 years.

Date: January 16, 2007 04:49PM

You're right. We are all works in progress. I suppose once we reach true enlightment, we won't want to do anything to heal anyone because we will know everyone is actually already healed. LOL!

Will review your recommendations. However, I do know for health issues HHI. OHI, CHI and others are very amazing. Have done it for too long not to know.

Living foods long term is a different story, however.

Thanks again B.

Blissed be, Annie

Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: January 17, 2007 11:01AM

I would go to seminars..especially if you say Doug Graham's are good, let me know when he comes around..

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables