Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Nobody in this group has the virus?
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: April 03, 2020 04:54PM

It's a deadly virus spreading all over the world right?

Well

Where's the reports?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Nobody in this group has the virus?
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: April 03, 2020 06:44PM

About ten days ago, I woke up with a lot of phlegm in my throat and I coughed that day like ten times. It was a different kind of cough, like sudden with just one dry cough and I felt tired and my chest felt heavy. I was Vegan - 80% Raw/20% Cooked (vegetable soup for dinner) at the time, so I switched to 100% Raw Vegan. The next day I coughed like three times, and had chest heaviness and phlegm. It all went away by the third day. So idk if it was a mild case of coronavirus or what.

I'm into natural remedies bigtime, so I started Oscillococcinum, Lugol's, Vitamin C powder (from fruit), ACV in water, garlic, lemons, apple a day, grounding, Vitamin D.

I want to order Vit E (Vit E with Vit C is a protocol), Collodial Silver (colloidal silver and olive leaf extract is a protocol), Resveratrol. I have Humic/Fulvic, hydrogen peroxide, coconut oil, tonic water (contains Quinine), distilled vinegar, black cumin seed oil and olive leaf extract on hand in case I need it. All remedies for coronavirus.

Date: April 03, 2020 07:52PM

Thanks Jennifer

Nobody would ever think

"I had Corona virus"

Or "I had covid19"

Without first someone implanting the idea of virus as disease vector.

There is zero necessity of a virus to create dis ease.

All it takes is excess matter needing to be cleaned out
And that is dis ease

As we all are aware.

Posted by: Prana ()
Date: April 03, 2020 08:51PM

Also, the tests can only detect coronavirus in general, not the specific covid-19 or SARS CoV-2 COVID-19 coronavirus. Manufactured Pandemic: Testing People for Any Strain of a Coronavirus, Not Specifically for COVID-19

Date: April 03, 2020 09:06PM

Prana
Also, the tests can only detect coronavirus in general, not the specific covid-19 or SARS CoV-2 COVID-19 coronavirus. Manufactured Pandemic: Testing People for Any Strain of a Coronavirus, Not Specifically for COVID-19

Yup I posted that.

Posted by: Horsea ()
Date: April 03, 2020 11:52PM

All it takes is excess matter needing to be cleaned out
And that is disease

However, I would guess that if you are in one of the latter stages of disease (the idea of Seven Stages of Disease), a cleanout is not so easy to accomplish. So it's usually at this stage where when you "get the flu" they give you drugs which end up killing you.

[theiss.care]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables