Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Emergency 5G: Coronavirus Hearing - International Tribunal for Natural Justice...
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: April 04, 2020 02:38PM

A hearing held by the International Tribunal for Natural Justice regarding what’s really going on.

[www.youtube.com]
Emergency 5G: Coronavirus Hearing
1:08:52 Minute Video

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Emergency 5G: Coronavirus Hearing - International Tribunal for Natural Justice...
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: April 04, 2020 02:49PM

I would put "what’s really going on" in italics...

Re: Emergency 5G: Coronavirus Hearing - International Tribunal for Natural Justice...
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: April 04, 2020 02:55PM

So according to your "source", this is all staged. So you're actually saying that all these deaths we're seeing are staged as well...

Date: April 04, 2020 04:39PM

As a philosopher, I've been contemplating on this "Pandemic" event for a long time and since I know How the Body Works and since I know How the World Works, I've been very optimistically hoping that this would be the LINE IN THE SAND and things would really start happening and sure enough that's exactly what's happening. Thomas J. Brown and a List of Dissenting Professional Voices Against the Pandemic Theory and the Virus Theory are on the EXACT SAME PAGE as I have been on for decades!!!

The REVOLUTION HAS COME!!!

It's time to get excited, but remember my friends, we need to go straight from the Problem to the Solution and NOT React to the FEAR [from the Authorities, as well as the Shills and Useful Idiots on Social Media] that the Powers that Be use so that we will accept their Solution - VACCINES!!!

Here are some of my notes from this Video...

[youtu.be]
29:49 MM
Thomas J. Brown: So there is an Evolving Theory that Viruses are, basically, hijacked exosomes - they can be Weaponized - they can be used, you know, as the excretions of Cells, they can be used as Poisons. 30:03 MM

[youtu.be]
30:03 MM
Thomas J. Brown: So this gets all into the Terrain Theory versus the Germ Theory. So when you really look at this in a Larger Scale, the Germ Theory simply doesn’t hold up, which, of course, invalidates the whole Concept behind Vaccines. So we’re putting, like you mentioned earlier Sacha, we’re putting together a White Paper on this so all of these Concepts with links to the Medical Authorities and the Scientific Papers will be included in this so people can look this up for themselves because Knowledge is Power. But you can petition Governments and from my experience I know very well that the more Right you are the harder they’ll beat you. But if we get this proper Knowledge out about the actual Biology what’s functioning here and, you know, leave it to all of the other Experts for right now to speak about the 5G because it’s more complex, although, it’s been Known for a long time that Electricity does affect the Biology of our Cells - the Ion Gated Channels, you know, Calcium, which is grossly affected by just regular Cell Phones, let alone 5G. 31:14 MM

[youtu.be]
31:14 MM
Thomas J. Brown: So there’s, again, a developing Science on this and more coming out and there’s also, I’d like to say that we’re putting together a List of Dissenting Professional Voices Against the Pandemic Theory and the Virus Theory, so this is all in progress as in this White Paper that’s coming out shortly. 31:34 MM

Date: April 05, 2020 02:39PM

1:00:09 MM
Sacha Stone: Thomas Brown, last words from you, please, in one minute.

[youtu.be]
1:00:09 MM
Thomas J. Brown: Sure, well, I think just to sum up this whole Fear of Contagion, which is going around, is based on Antiquated Bad Science, Bad Testing and, as has been discussed, it is a Spiritual Battle. We’re being Assaulting at EVERY Level, you know, Physical, Chemical, Energetically, Psychically, Information wise, so, you know, people are saying, now well, now that we’re, well, back then, go Inside - go Within, right? But Transcendence, right, you have to Transcend or Ascend, is Transcending the subjective objective barrier? So don’t only go Inside - go Outside too. Find out what’s happening in the World. Learn some real True Facts. Use your Logic Functions in Assessing things. You know, that’s where Human Freedom comes from - from finding out what’s actually happening and living your life forward. 1:01:01 MM

[youtu.be]
1:05:52 MM
Sacha Stone: I have one thought and that is that, again, we are being FORCED to return to the proverbial Cave, which is a time to reflect on our Super Nature on our Relationship with Self and, thereby, our Relationship with the Divine. That does mean by distinction that when we Reconfigure, Reconvene a True Relationship with Self at the Individual Level and step into that Flame of Sovereignty - that Flame of Outrage - that is the same Flame of Empathy and Compassion that Caused the Master Jesus to throw over the Tables in the Temple of the Money Lenders. This is the same Outrage that has always Changed the Outcomes for the Betterment of people and planet. This is not likely to be anything more than another Event Horizon. In this case, I believe we should view it as being a Soft Demolition of the Status Quo and to all of those of us that have a Human Pulse we all know it’s about bloody time that that occurred. 1:07:00 MM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables