Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Gabriel Cousens Meditation Tonight at 7:45 (Sat April 4)
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: April 04, 2020 11:32PM

Cousens who DOES believe in the viral threat:

Dear Ones,

As I discussed on Thursday night in my COVID-19 discussion, there is a need for a worldwide meditation to bring the Light back into the world to dissolve the powers of darkness.

This morning, in my email inbox, I received an invitation from a group called THE VOICE: Guidance For Navigating Our Ascension to 5D, who are promoting a worldwide meditation this Saturday night at 7:45 pm PDT / 10:45 pm EST. This is a powerful astrological time to hold this meditation. Let’s meditate with the planet for a minimum of 20 minutes at 7:45 pm PDT.

If you can join me online, I will be streaming a LIVE meditation on my Gabriel Cousens, MD Facebook page (@gabrielcousensmd), and we'll start that Livestream at 7:35 pm PDT. I'll give a brief introduction, followed by a 20-minute meditation, and Shaktipat transmission.

The power of group meditation is the amplified power to overcome the darkness in the world and within ourselves, equal to the square of the number of people meditating. Our goal in this meditation is to have at least 144,000 (and up to 1 million) people meditating, which is an overwhelmingly powerful positive evolutionary force against which no active present force of darkness can sustain itself. Our work in this meditation is to create such a burning flame of light that it not only dispels the darkness but burns up all toxins and pathogenic dark forces.

This is our time to be proactive, and the power of this meditation is the most effective action we can take right now on earth to save and uplift the consciousness of the global brain.

Blessings to your health and to the expansion of your spiritual awareness in this classic struggle between Light and dark.

Rabbi Gabriel Cousens, MD
Image may contain: possible text that says 'Experience the powerful light of God entering you above from below merging in your heart. From your heart, feel this incredible burning flame and light of God pulsing and spiraling through your body consume all foreign elements, toxins, and pathogens. Experience this flame and light of God radiating out heart and body and filling whole world, and dispelling the darkness within and surrounding the planet, extending out into the whole solar system. See the planet completely surrounded in the burning flame of God's light and the whole planet returning to'

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/04/2020 11:34PM by NuNativs.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables