Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

More Health Nutz Quotes...
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: April 05, 2020 03:37PM

From Dan the Life Regenerator channel, he gets mixed nuts and some jesus thrown in. You can't make this stuff up. Dan and JR thrive by having an audience of mentally deranged puppets who believe in the US against THEM struggle. Having someone to blame for the worlds problems makes for fertile and profitable soil:

theycallmerachelle
19 hours ago
Bill Gates who is not even a scientist of any sort, wants to implant mandatory nano tech AI microchip vaccines in everyone!! He is the NWO...not our friend guys.

rem3266
19 hours ago (edited)
This movement is meant to scare and brainwash future generations. They do it everytime. They are weakening each generation so they can finally take everyone down. Layer upon layer till they run their non human agenda. Ps You are right about The Christ consciousness. I am a Christian Scientist. Been living without medicine my whole life. I’m not saying I haven’t had some challenges but they are overcome with the Christ consciousness.

theycallmerachelle
19 hours ago
5g rollout in our schools while lockdown!! The only ones benefiting in this lockdown is the medical industrial complex, Monsanto, the central banking system, the military industrial complex, and Big pharma..all the players in the world order!!! Remember it was only a few hundred years ago that kings and queens ruled the world. Think of all the crazy things they did to retain power, money, and control. Not much has changed just the tools they use in the tool shed.

Kendra Malczyk
15 hours ago (edited)
Having the mind of Christ is important, it’s just that it’s by God’s truth. We are all going to find out very soon. Israel will begin the Deal of the Century and Jesus will return at Armageddon.

James Marshall
19 hours ago
Gates has been talking about depopulation for a decade or more. He also held a major convention about a coronavirus pandemic with John Hopkins and others back in October. About one month prior to the breakout in China. After 9/11 came the TSA and etc. This will bring on something significantly crazier.

Joy
19 hours ago
BG is a R O CK E F E L L ER. Population control..
Both of those Mr FB and Mr Micr... are one of the 13 bloodline families.

Kendra Malczyk
17 hours ago
It’s Bill Gates! He’s at the center of immunizations and makes a huge amount of money from this. He’s working with WHO, China, the CDC, Google... Globalist elites! Revelation 17:17 Repent and walk in the love of God.

Mobstar Hipstar
13 hours ago
Artificial Intelligence 2030 AI - Transhumanism Agenda
I love the hardcore DTM videos

aka rawkingkong
19 hours ago
If anyone still doesn't know about "Event 201" check it out. Bill aka mr Microsoft hosted a mock virus outbreak right before the first case was reported in China.. if that doesn't show you how things work with these people idk what will

michael sabella
2 hours ago
I believe David Icke more now then I would ever ever trust my Govt and WHO, CDC, etc. What Mr Icke talks about makes total sense.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: More Health Nutz Quotes...
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: April 05, 2020 03:42PM

Other than the god stuff the rest is true and supported by evidence.

But of course digging deeper is too hard for you, Pollyanna

Re: More Health Nutz Quotes...
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: April 05, 2020 03:48PM

Evidence, a bunch of amateur YouTubers and fringe writers making money off the gullible wing nutz who need someone to blame for their and the worlds problems...

"Turn a people against themselves, and they're easy to contain"...Caesar

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables