Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Social Idiots - Polly Want A Cracker - Cute But Stupid...
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: April 05, 2020 06:02PM

Here is one of my many Videos that apply to what's going on right now...

[www.youtube.com]
Conventional Wisdom Turns Intelligent Minds Into Social Idiots
18:55 Minute Video

Published on Jul 28, 2019
In this Video, John Rose takes a closer look at how Conventional Wisdom can turn even the most Intelligent Mind into a Social Idiot, which is based on what Lenin referred to as Useful Idiots.

Videos mentioned in this Video:

Satan’s Secret Weapon - [www.youtube.com]
Norman Dodd Interview - Hidden Agenda for World Government by Controlling our Educational Systems | A Norman Dodd Interview - [www.youtube.com]
What is the Healthiest Diet for Humans? - [www.youtube.com]
Pushing Our Emotional Buttons is a Form of Intellectual Terrorism - [www.youtube.com]
Conventional Wisdom Is Contrived by Psychopaths - [www.youtube.com]
Defense Against the Psychopath - [www.youtube.com]
Fear, Trauma & Cognitive Dissonance - Fear No Evil - Part 1 - [www.youtube.com]
Cognitive Dissonance, Normalcy Bias & Unrealistic Optimism - Part 2 of Fear No Evil - [www.youtube.com]
Myth-Shattering Vaccine Graphs | Titer Tests & Anti-Vaxxers - [www.youtube.com]
Invisible Killers - [www.youtube.com]
Virus Hunters Scam - [www.youtube.com]
Joe Rogan Exposes Aubrey de Grey - [www.youtube.com]
Joe Rogan Exposes Aubrey de Grey - Part 2A - [www.youtube.com]
Joe Rogan Exposes Aubrey de Grey - Part 2B - [www.youtube.com]

Per Video Tape JR# 00353 - 19:02 made 7-27-19:

Hello and welcome to my YouTube Channel - my name is John Rose and today, I want to take a closer look at how Conventional Wisdom can turn even the most Intelligent Mind into a Social Idiot.

Now I just coined that word last week and I got it from Lenin’s Useful Idiots. Now many of you all may have already heard the term Useful Idiot before, especially if you’ve watched my other Videos because I make reference to these Useful Idiots quite often. A Social Idiot is basically the same thing, except not quite at that level. A Useful Idiot is the term Lenin used to describe those very naïve and uniformed people who helped him with his Agenda. They were well meaning - they were intelligent, but they just didn’t understand what was going on - they were promoting Evil things, ignorantly.

Well, a Social Idiot is basically the same thing, except we’re not quite that influential as the Useful Idiots. We’re NOT as Useful, but we’re still Useful because we’re still believing in False Knowledge - we’re still putting Energy into False Information. And I came up with this term for several reasons because I’m reminded quite often based on some of the Comments I get from people how they’re Useful Idiots or a better term would be a Social Idiot and I especially notice that on my Video I did on Aubrey de Grey. I get a lot of Intelligent people who come to that trying to defend what Aubrey de Grey is doing and, obviously, they didn’t even watch my Video, but you can tell they’re what I call a Social Idiot and what makes an Intelligent person a Social Idiot?

It’s Conventional Wisdom!

Conventional Wisdom is when a whole bunch of people believe in Bullshit and they do so because that Bullshit has been contrived - it’s been paid for. The Powers that Be have invested a lot of time and money to make sure we believe in Bullshit so the Status Quo can keep going on as the Status Quo. It’s amazing how someone can be so smart and be totally Oblivious to the Obvious [something trying to fly inside my ear] where they have no idea how they’re being Conditioned to think and believe. It saddens me when I reflect back on my life to see how I was being Tricked and Fooled... 2:37 MM

2:50 MM
...hence Conventional Wisdom. Whenever everyone believes something is True and it’s Bullshit, it’s because the Powers that Be want you to believe in Bullshit. The Powers that Be mold Society and it’s very easy when you Own and Control Every Major Sector of Human Endeavor, when you Control the Media, the Entertainment Industry, the Educational Systems. It’s frightening when you realize how easily we’ve been Controlled and when you look around and you see people fall for it - they don’t know any better.

Again, the Powers that Be Control Society. They want us to think and act a certain way. They want us to believe in certain things. And when I see people say certain things nowadays, I realize they might as well just be saying, Polly Want A Cracker or across the Atlantic, Polly Wants A Cracker or based on an old Frazier Show I was reminded of when I thought of this the other day, came out in 1997, watch it - it was a funny episode - Season 4, Episode 14 - To Kill A Talking Bird... [See link below for a good laugh] 4:00 MM

...they’re just Cute, but Stupid

...Polly Want A Cracker - Cute, but Stupid.

5:22 MM
...Intelligent Minds and yet, Social Idiots

5:37 MM
And I talk about this more in detail in Satan’s Secret Weapon - one of my favorite Videos

...Polly Want A Cracker - Cute, but Stupid.

6:20 MM
Most people think Vaccines Eradicate Polio and Smallpox and Measles and all of that and nothing could be further from the Truth. I did a really good Video showing the Graphs that Prove that these Diseases didn’t go away because of Vaccines and yet, it’s Conventional Wisdom - most people believe that.

Still, a huge percentage of people believe that when you get Sick, you go to a Doctor. Got to trust your Doctor - they’re the Experts. If you watch any of my other Videos, you know that our so-called Experts are Not our Experts in just about every field. The Powers that Be Control our Educational Systems. Watch the Norman Dodd Interview where he explains how they Control Historians to Lie about History so History will repeat itself. 7:08 MM

…and I just did a Video the other day about how people Push our Emotional Buttons because when Reason and Emotion clash, Emotion always Wins and …

…and they know how to Push those Buttons - they know how to get you to go around and Polly Want A Cracker - Cute, but Stupid! 8:00 MM

…Study Defense Against the Psychopath. The MO of a Psychopath is Divide and Conquer.

10:00 MM

15:33 MM
So what I’d like to do at this point [boy, that dog is panting so loud I can hear him from way over here] is to make sure you guys watch several of my Videos that will help you Wake Up. Watch Satan’s Secret Weapon - watch the Norman Dodd Interview - those are 2 really powerful Interviews or 2 powerful Videos rather that will help you understand that our Experts are Not our Experts.

Now the other Video I would like for you guys to watch is What is the Healthiest Diet for Humans? 16:00 MM

17:20 MM
Did a Video a while back when they came out with the Virus Hunters

[End of 00353] [XXX words]

Here's a link for Frasier S04 E14 - To Kill A Talking Bird - [www.dailymotion.com]

Niles invites his new neighbors over for a dinner party, but has trouble removing his new pet bird from the top of his head.

Cute but stupid.

Carol’s a lush.

Where would a bird learn a phrase like that?

Peter’s a lynch.

Stephany’s horny.

Cute but stupid.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/05/2020 06:15PM by John Rose.

Re: Social Idiots - Polly Want A Cracker - Cute But Stupid...
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: April 05, 2020 06:36PM

…Study Defense Against the Psychopath. The MO of a Psychopath is Divide and Conquer.

That's pretty much all you do. Why don't you go outside and plant some fruit trees and actually contribute to the new world...

Re: Social Idiots - Polly Want A Cracker - Cute But Stupid...
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: April 05, 2020 07:40PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables