Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

FEAR VS LOVE...
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: April 06, 2020 05:00PM

It's truly sad how much FEAR and IGNORANCE exists on this Message Board and for those who want to immerse themselves in LOVE and come out of this FEAR and IGNORANCE - read the Comments on my latest Video I just published at 11 AM CST just within the last hour. There are a lot of LOVING, Caring, Sharing, Well-Informed people wanting to make a difference and are supporting our Revolution to simply be the best that they can be.

As you will find pretty much find everywhere you go on the Internet, people are hurting and crying for help and when people are crying for help they are displaying a symptom. Remember, it’s a symptom, they are diseased. Their disease is contagious, don’t catch it. Be a healer, heal yourself and heal others. Don’t catch the disease and join the Hero's Journey.

So for those who want to join the Hero's Journey and for those on are on the Raw Food Hero's Journey - now is the time to SHARE this message.

Here is my recent Video...

List of Dissident Professionals Against the Pandemic Theory & the Germ Theory - [www.youtube.com]

Here are 9 Hero’s Journey Videos:

1. Our Ship Is Heading for An Iceberg - [www.youtube.com]
2. Raw Vegan Promoters Are Partaking of Divinity - [www.youtube.com]
3. Are Heroes Misunderstood? - [www.youtube.com]
4. The Obstacles on the Hero’s Journey - [www.youtube.com]
5. The MOST Important Stage On The Hero’s Journey - [www.youtube.com]
6. Escaping the Matrix of Evil!!! - [www.youtube.com]
7. Trim Tabs On the Hero’s Journey - [www.youtube.com]
8. Attitude = Motivation = Success - [www.youtube.com]
9. 74 Inspirational Quotes for a Better Life | Food + Fasting = Happiness - [www.youtube.com]

Thanks for those with a Human Pulse.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: FEAR VS LOVE...
Posted by: Niick ()
Date: April 06, 2020 05:10PM

How do we keep from catching it? How do we heal ourselves and others?

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: April 06, 2020 05:16PM

Join the Hero's Journey.

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: April 06, 2020 05:32PM

Niick
How do we keep from catching it? How do we heal ourselves and others?

Catching WHAT????

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: April 06, 2020 05:59PM

I was banned immediately on Johns channel for asking a legitimate question that has plagued me for years.

Since Nature provides a raw diet for all organisms on the planet, and the claim is that raw vegan is OUR natural diet, where are all of the raw food staples in Nature such as romaine lettuce, cucumbers, peppers etc.? Why does man have to grow his diet rather than find it in Nature if it's his Natural diet?

That's the reason I am personally fascinated with the American Indian Lifestyle of the past in that they were able to sustain themselves for millennia without growing food, though they used fire to neutralize the natural plant toxins. In California, the diet was said to be composed of &0% plants, and 30% animals foods. Much of the plant food was cooked, yet they had strength and longevity that make modern raw vegans look like wimps...

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/06/2020 06:30PM by NuNativs.

Date: April 07, 2020 01:03AM

I doubt that's why you were banned..

.....Since Nature provides a raw diet for all organisms on the planet, and the claim is that raw vegan is OUR natural diet,

Because the statement is simplistic.

It was our ancestors natural diet at some point
Not OUR diet.

It became complicated with our evolution and food access and landscape changes

So us now in nature it's possible but difficult due to food sources, our limitations that other apes don't have.

...where are all of the raw food staples in Nature such as romaine lettuce, cucumbers, peppers etc.? Why does man have to grow his diet rather than find it in Nature if it's his Natural diet?

Depending on wild foods available we can do it the same as other apes
It's just harder due to our limitations that we have due to evolution

The above food items u listed are not necessary.
Simply depends on food available.

Again it's not impossible just difficult due to our limits such as climbing

Taking foods that are available today raw is the most ideal
So what's the difference what was available
And our problems doing it in the wild?
We are not in the wild.

Your assumptions are false

Hunzas
nuts fruits seeds yogurt etc

Just because they didn't eat all raw doesn't mean they couldn't
Again just a challenge based in coevolution of earth and us

I just solved your years-long conundrum in 5 minutes

you see what happens when you have incorrect assumptions ?

you know assumptions like germ theory contagion etc

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/07/2020 01:16AM by fresh.

Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: April 07, 2020 01:03AM

quote NuNativs, I am personally fascinated with the American Indian Lifestyle of the past in that they were able to sustain themselves for millennia without growing food,

Nunativs if you have not read this book you should.
Indian Givers by Jack Weatherford: 9780307717153

People like John Rose said inuts had poor diet ect, yes modern inuts butlook back at historys

Rose cluless as Weatherfrods book will show you.
I have also been fascinated with American Indain Life style

This book is very fascinating clears smog like the kind Rose has posted about native Americans.

Indians made a huge contribution to our modern culture and life, including economic, social, political, and environmental fields. Jack Weatherford in his book Indian Givers stated, that Indians who lived on the lands of Americas were very wise men, and they have taught the people from all over the world many useful things in many fields like industry and agriculture, food and culinary, economy and medicine. It is very important for people who live now to understand this and to be grateful for everything that we have.

It may look today that the modern world doesn’t revolve around the sun but around the Natives of the Americas inventions and societies. The Natives are everywhere in regards of the modern world; from drinking a cola drink to the Italian lasagna and sauces , from creating incredible wealth in the old world to creating the foundation a nation in the new world, from the noses of cocaine users to the hands and machines in the surgeon rooms. No matter what part of the world one is in, an American trace will be there. And even though these “Indians” are the true Enlighteners, the world looks at Indians as uncivilized savages that the Europeans liberated and enlighten with the old world customs when in reality is the other way around. Throughout the years, the world hasn’t really given the proper acknowledgment to the “Indians” of America. All the way from the conquistadores to modern time the natives have been exploited and forgotten. But what is really disappointing, is that for the longest time these people have offered a lot to our modern society. And all these years, history books have a lack and inaccurate history of indigenous people in the Americas. These people have been seen as uncivilized, savage people and without recognition for their highly advances they had made. And one of the main reason why history have it all wrong is simple, pride and self-esteem. Let’s imagine a teacher with the intentions to teach and make money out of ignorant children, walks into a classroom, but when he walks in the children are the ones who teaches the teacher how to read, write, and problem solve a math equation. What would be the teacher image to his institution? Even more in depth, how would he feel that in reality he is the real ignorant? Same happen with the Europeans. They walked into America and found a better agricultural system, better architectures, a better pharmacy, and a better many other things. So to put the names of their country high above others, they destroy what seem useless or couldn’t imitate and made a “discovery” that was already discovered by the Indians. The whole purpose of the United States of America was to build a” more perfect union” than England. Meaning that the founding fathers saw the British as a good nation but yet the U.S. had to be better. So even though federalism was proposed by an Indian chief, who his people already ran a similar league called the league of Iroquois, the founding fathers took the credit. It was going to be hard imagining that a new country who proclaims themselves better than England got their system running from a savage group of people. So our history books will rather give the credit to English descendants’ founding fathers than the Americans Indians who truly had the formula to run the country after the ill Articles of Confederation that was really made by the English founding fathers. The indigenous societies are what the modern world seems to follow or at least took time to discover it and learn how to understand it. The Aztecs practiced what we now called democracy. The Aztecs had a supreme speaker (not an emperor) and divided their land into corporate clans, where each clan elected their administration officers and speakers. They also had a gran administration that elected the supreme speaker. Down in the south the Incas had what seems today a state of the art agricultural system. They had fertilizers and developed a different type of plant for the different type of soil. They had a massive diversity within potatoes reaching up to three thousands five hundred types of potatoes. They had different types of plants for the different types of systems. Throughout the whole Americas the indigenous people had an understanding in medicine. The Aztec had a sophisticated medical system ranging from surgeons to healers. The people from the Andes even preform brain surgery. If paying attention to their society they all focus to main things, their religion (for many if not all relate to nature) and the well-being of their own people. For the most part the sun was the key of their religion or their god .They specifically value nature for everything that was giving to them. They used gold and other metals to decorate and didn’t worship or gave it much focus. Due to their focus on nature and not greed they were able to invent and discover the many benefits that our world has to offer. Thanks to the life styles of these people the modern world enjoys and uses to its best benefits our earth. The lasagna and sauces are made from the tomato that was grown in the Americas. The first treatment for malaria which came from the barks of the Cinchona trees was also discovered by these men. In the end the society of the indigenous of the Americas plays a big role in the modern world society. Today the indigenous people of America are not seen as the heroes, enlighteners, nor have any prestige title. Instead they’re seen as poor beggars, peasants, and ignorant civilization that have not evolved. Their cultural events are seen as entertainment instead of learning cultural event. Without recognition their farming, architecture, medicine, or cuisine the world seems to ignore and keep exploiting them. With little knowledge of their accomplishments the world has changed a lot. The world keeps revolving around the sun, using it as a resource of life and energy. It’s at no wonder that many of the indigenous groups worship the sun. Like the sun the indigenous people of America gave life and energy to the modern world.

Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: April 07, 2020 01:21AM

" When I was A boy and I would see sacry things in the news,
my mother would say to me, Look' for the helpers,

You will always find people helping

Rose Fresh stop your horsechit cutlure of fear posting.
Hospitals kulling people, Rose lie vaccine casued Spanish flu when there never was a such thing.

Kids keep the boots on and be sure to thank the folks on front line of this Pandemic who are paying with their live.

miserble arse holes like rose fresh g5 mental ilness WACADODOODLE

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: April 07, 2020 01:51AM

Thanks Bill will check that out.

Date: April 07, 2020 02:05AM

riverhousebill
" When I was A boy and I would see sacry things in the news,
my mother would say to me, Look' for the helpers,

You will always find people helping

Rose Fresh stop your horsechit cutlure of fear posting.
Hospitals kulling people, Rose lie vaccine casued Spanish flu when there never was a such thing.

Kids keep the boots on and be sure to thank the folks on front line of this Pandemic who are paying with their live.

miserble arse holes like rose fresh g5 mental ilness WACADODOODLE

f off

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables