Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Conspiracy theories
Posted by: suncloud ()
Date: April 08, 2020 09:35PM

Interesting that in China, the virus deniers were the Chinese government initially.

This information is included in a post on Tai's thread about the possibility of COVID 19 coming from a lab, but it's a little off-topic there, so here it is again:

[www.bbc.com]

The Chinese doctor who tried to warn others about coronavirus
By Stephanie Hegarty

Dr Li posted this picture of himself from a hospital bed on 31 January - a day before he was diagnosed with coronavirus
Dr Li Wenliang, who was hailed a hero for raising the alarm about the coronavirus in the early days of the outbreak, has died of the infection.

His death was confirmed by the Wuhan hospital where he worked and was being treated, following conflicting reports about his condition on state media.

Dr Li, 34, tried to send a message to fellow medics about the outbreak at the end of December. Three days later police paid him a visit and told him to stop. He returned to work and caught the virus from a patient. He had been in hospital for at least three weeks.

He posted his story from his hospital bed last month on social media site Weibo.

"Hello everyone, this is Li Wenliang, an ophthalmologist at Wuhan Central Hospital," the post begins.

It was a stunning insight into the botched response by local authorities in Wuhan in the early weeks of the coronavirus outbreak.

Dr Li was working at the centre of the outbreak in December when he noticed seven cases of a virus that he thought looked like Sars - the virus that led to a global epidemic in 2003. The cases were thought to come from the Huanan Seafood market in Wuhan and the patients were in quarantine in his hospital.

On 30 December he sent a message to fellow doctors in a chat group warning them about the outbreak and advising they wear protective clothing to avoid infection.

What Dr Li didn't know then was that the disease that had been discovered was an entirely new coronavirus.

After falling sick, Dr Li said on Weibo that he wondered why authorities were still saying no medical staff had been infected
Four days later he was summoned to the Public Security Bureau where he was told to sign a letter. In the letter he was accused of "making false comments" that had "severely disturbed the social order".

"We solemnly warn you: If you keep being stubborn, with such impertinence, and continue this illegal activity, you will be brought to justice - is that understood?" Underneath in Dr Li's handwriting is written: "Yes, I do."

He was one of eight people who police said were being investigated for "spreading rumours".

At the end of January, Dr Li published a copy of the letter on Weibo and explained what had happened. In the meantime, local authorities had apologised to him but that apology came too late.

For the first few weeks of January officials in Wuhan were insisting that only those who came into contact with infected animals could catch the virus. No guidance was issued to protect doctors.

But just a week after his visit from the police, Dr Li was treating a woman with glaucoma. He didn't know that she had been infected with the new coronavirus.

"We hope you can calm down and reflect on your behaviour," the letter police told him to sign says
In his Weibo post he describes how on 10 January he started coughing, the next day he had a fever and two days later he was in hospital. His parents also fell ill and were taken to hospital.

It was 10 days later - on 20 January - that China declared the outbreak an emergency.

Dr Li says he was tested several times for coronavirus, all of them came back negative.

Dr Li Wenliang was accused of spreading rumours
On 30 January he posted again: "Today nucleic acid testing came back with a positive result, the dust has settled, finally diagnosed."

He punctuated the short post with an emoji of a dog with its eyes rolled back, tongue hanging out.

Not surprisingly the post received thousands of comments and words of support.

"Dr Li Wenliang is a hero," one user said, worrying about what his story says about their country. "In the future, doctors will be more afraid to issue early warnings when they find signs of infectious diseases."

"A safer public health environment… requires tens of millions of Li Wenliang."

Best approach for any conspiracy theory is to look for evidence from both sides. Some conspiracy theories are true. Some conspiracy theories are not.

Conspiracy theories that involve a massive number of regular people without any conceivable agenda are usually false. Especially if those same people are dying.

Re: Conspiracy theories
Date: April 08, 2020 09:44PM

Unfortunate addendum today:

[www.hawaiinewsnow.com]

At least 15 healthcare workers at Maui Memorial Medical Center (largest acute care facility on Maui) have been diagnosed with COVID-19.

Could be one reason why Maui's cases have gone up so much faster than cases on the Big Island and Kauai.

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: April 08, 2020 09:45PM

There's a propaganda campaign being waged by the United States of amerika and the u.k. on China and Russia

Therefore articles like these are suspect

Still says nothing about PROPER IDENTIFICATION
OF VIRUS
And infectious nature of virus
and Proof of contagion of virus

None of the three above are satisfied

There are a thousand ways people get ill.
Perhaps you're not aware of that
People don't seem to be aware of that

Bogus tests
Bogus epidemic

Date: April 08, 2020 09:47PM

suncloud

[www.hawaiinewsnow.com]

At least 15 healthcare workers at Maui Memorial Medical Center (largest acute care facility on Maui) have been diagnosed with COVID-19.

Could be one reason why Maui's cases have gone up so much faster than cases on the Big Island and Kauai.

why people continue to make reports like this when it's very clear that every person sick or dead labeled virus with no evidence

Date: April 08, 2020 10:05PM

in your opinion Fresh. "Every"? This is my home.

Get it? MY HOME.

Date: April 08, 2020 10:14PM

Evidence please

It's not rude to ask for Evidence

Not assumptions

All death in 2020 is apparently by virus

Pretty absurd if u asked me

Date: April 08, 2020 10:54PM

It's not rude to ask. And I appreciate the thought. Really.

Not sure what kind of evidence you're looking for, but I don't think there's anything I could say that could convince you, and I'd rather not spend the time debating it. I still have a life (so far).

Date: April 08, 2020 11:06PM

The people making claim of virus need to show suitable evidence

Hypoxia is not it

What you don't see is Ebola and swine flu were 100% non virus

Scams. 100%

This is no different until shown otherwise.

People are being treated and killed based on false diagnosis
And people are giving me a hard time? Please

I don't know what happened near you

remember in Italy they determined that none of the cases were caused by a virus even though they were claimed to be. They lied!
They are lying repeatedly. Did you see Candace Owens?
You think that just happened once?

They are scaring mothers falsely!!

And people are harassing me for an opinion based on lack of real evidence!

That was from the minister of health in Italy

Why should I believe that other places different?

And why are people so blind and ignore facts out in the open?

Cannot understand unless people research what I have presented.

That people are behind this. It's a psyop.

Date: April 08, 2020 11:23PM

So you say Fresh. And I don't remember that from Italy. Perhaps that was your interpretation, when the deaths were considered coronavirus-related.

Why do YOU think all these people are dying?

Date: April 08, 2020 11:46PM

I don't really know why it matters what I say you always come up with some kind of an excuse or rationalization for it anyway while at the same time just like other people not researching.

Anyway

Italian minister of health did a study and looked at medical records of everybody who died only found 1% that did not have other underlying diseases

you cannot say that the virus came in and that's what killed them

no they died because they had other problems unless you actually show that the alleged virus is doing something or even if they have virus

Can't just say based on a very inaccurate test that they have virus in their system that doesn't mean anything.

I have already stated several times what's causing people to get sick and die I will repeat it here again

Underlying disease and were dying anyway.
Misdiagnosed then killed by treatment and isolation and fear
Pollution and other toxins

The description of coronavirus is general it's not specific
As hard as they try to make it special

The numbers are not higher than any other year
They are simply hyping up in media in a truly insane manner.

first it was just old people and people in highly polluted areas

then they realized how silly that was and they started adding in animals and young people and middle aged people sick people people that are not sick they tried to add in all these phony stories to try to cover their butts

Doesn't really matter what I say

It's always but but but but.

And still no rebuttals of rappoport
And no coroner reports
And no proof of contagion or infectious

Just assuming and Propaganda and fear

Date: April 09, 2020 01:49AM

So, just trying to clarify, you believe all these morgues everywhere are overwhelmed (only just recently) due to the underlying conditions?

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: April 09, 2020 02:15AM

suncloud

So, just trying to clarify, you believe all these morgues everywhere are overwhelmed (only just recently) due to the underlying conditions?

No, 'everywhere' is not overwhelmed. Only highly populated places, like NYC where the hospitals and if you say the morgues are also.

I think Cuomo has some kind of scam going on where he forced Nursing Homes to take coronavirus patients, so loads of people in nursing homes died. And everybody who died was counted as dying of 'coronavirus'. And then there are the outright lies about the children dying. Like here:

‘It Attacks Everyone:’ NYC Loses 1st Child to Virus as State Deaths Eclipse 1,300; NJ Cases Soar

"New York City has reported its first death of a child to COVID-19, one of hundreds new state fatalities overnight that brought the grim toll to 1,342 by Monday evening, officials said."

(So you read and hear the headline - that a child died in New York City from coronavirus) Wow! OMG! That's horrible!

[www.nbcnewyork.com]

But keep reading or checking it out, and you find out that the child had 'underlying conditions' and they don't know the 'cause of death' yet.

"The age of the minor wasn't released, but the victim did have an underlying condition. The sobering news comes as the city's health commissioner warns the upcoming month could be even deadlier than this one -- and Gov. Andrew Cuomo races to shore up defenses before the worst of the storm."

So yeah, Cuomo is definitely running a SCAM and that's the first time I've ever used the word "Scam" in relation to coronavirus.

I think it's despicable these Lib Governors Stating that Infants and Children Died from Coronavirus knowing full well it's a LIE. Then the Lib Media shove it in our faces ad nauseum.

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: April 09, 2020 02:38AM

Fresh
There's a propaganda campaign being waged by the United States of amerika and the u.k. on China and Russia

Tai
Outrageous statement!

THe CHinese Communist party IS the guilty party.

Date: April 09, 2020 03:11AM

Jennifer
suncloud

No, 'everywhere' is not overwhelmed. Only highly populated places, like NYC where the hospitals and if you say the morgues are also.

I think Cuomo has some kind of scam going on where he forced Nursing Homes to take coronavirus patients, so loads of people in nursing homes died. And everybody who died was counted as dying of 'coronavirus'. And then there are the outright lies about the children dying. Like here:

‘It Attacks Everyone:’ NYC Loses 1st Child to Virus as State Deaths Eclipse 1,300; NJ Cases Soar

"New York City has reported its first death of a child to COVID-19, one of hundreds new state fatalities overnight that brought the grim toll to 1,342 by Monday evening, officials said."

(So you read and hear the headline - that a child died in New York City from coronavirus) Wow! OMG! That's horrible!

[www.nbcnewyork.com]

But keep reading or checking it out, and you find out that the child had 'underlying conditions' and they don't know the 'cause of death' yet.

"The age of the minor wasn't released, but the victim did have an underlying condition. The sobering news comes as the city's health commissioner warns the upcoming month could be even deadlier than this one -- and Gov. Andrew Cuomo races to shore up defenses before the worst of the storm."

So yeah, Cuomo is definitely running a SCAM and that's the first time I've ever used the word "Scam" in relation to coronavirus.

I think it's despicable these Lib Governors Stating that Infants and Children Died from Coronavirus knowing full well it's a LIE. Then the Lib Media shove it in our faces ad nauseum.

You think that huh?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/09/2020 03:25AM by suncloud.

Date: April 09, 2020 03:20AM

fresh

...I have already stated several times what's causing people to get sick and die I will repeat it here again

Pollution and other toxins...

And those 3 causes increased so much all of a sudden that morgues all over the world are overwhelmed? Seems like the conditions you listed have existed for a pretty long time without overwhelming the morgues.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/09/2020 03:21AM by suncloud.

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: April 09, 2020 03:34AM

fresh

Talk about spouting out statements without proof.

So every new media story about bodies piling up worldwide, refrigerator trucks being ordered, burying bodies in Central Park temporarily, Trump witnessing the bodies in New York and changing his stance on the seriousness of the situation are all made up.

YOU need to prove that the numbers are the same as any given year, they clearly are not.

The system is being overloaded, as things are NOT normal.

Bring some proof bro...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/09/2020 03:54AM by NuNativs.

Date: April 09, 2020 07:42AM

suncloud
fresh

...I have already stated several times what's causing people to get sick and die I will repeat it here again

And those 3 causes increased so much all of a sudden that morgues all over the world are overwhelmed? Seems like the conditions you listed have existed for a pretty long time without overwhelming the morgues.

Yes plus the lying about everything that they have been caught on like overflow in hospitals?

You're very gullible

First time in the history of the world morgues have been allegedly overrun?

And you still think by definition that means virus???
Does not mean virus
Can't get virus out of your head .
Symptoms not specific to virus!
Why so hard for you?

Finally it's funny how people who still don't
read think it's my job to convince you of something

Educate yourself or don't

You're way more stuck on virus idea than I am not stuck on it.
While claiming I'm biased.
Truly funny

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/09/2020 07:54AM by fresh.

Date: April 09, 2020 07:44AM

NuNativs
fresh

Talk about spouting out statements without proof.

So every new media story about bodies piling up worldwide, refrigerator trucks being ordered, burying bodies in Central Park temporarily, Trump witnessing the bodies in New York and changing his stance on the seriousness of the situation are all made up.

YOU need to prove that the numbers are the same as any given year, they clearly are not.

The system is being overloaded, as things are NOT normal.

Bring some proof bro...

I already posted the numbers as did Jon R
Multiple times in the articles you didn't read
You Lazy lazy man

Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: April 09, 2020 08:40AM

suncloud
fresh

suncloud

quote river- Pollution and other toxins, Its been known for a long time now air polution related disese kills on average over 7 million people world wide every year.

quote fresh -Misdiagnosed then killed by treatment, hello fresh Duh first time out?
Hospitals have always been a walk in the mine fields, People with common sense know thats nothing new at all.

fresh Myna birding quote from Bill O’Reilly on Fox Moo's - they where dying anyway.

O'Reilly a sick cookie, what a fuged up thing to say about 14,000 plus human souls. just as bad to parrot a heartless staement they where dying anyway.

Fox news junkie fresH? it shows. deep!keep up the parroting.

Dead Coronavirus Victims ‘Were On Their Last Legs Anyway’
The former Fox News host resurfaces with the worst possible take on the COVID-19 pandemic.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/09/2020 08:44AM by riverhousebill.

Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: April 09, 2020 10:16AM

suncloud

New York recorded its highest daily death toll: 779.
85 18 wheeler reffer trucks Fema sent.

Keep the blinders on fresh out of idea's!

Im keeping my boots on with people getting info from Fox's Moos and parroting Bill Orielly - were dying anyway. fresh You ole Myna Bird

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/09/2020 10:39AM by riverhousebill.

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: April 09, 2020 04:46PM

Ya the numbers are NORMAL, everyone is faking it:

Almost 20% of the New York Police Department is out sick

Roughly 20% of the NYPD is out sick, according to a law enforcement official.

As of today, there are 7,155 uniformed members out sick, which accounts for 19.8% of the force.

At least 243 members have returned to work after being out sick.

Overall, there have been 3,119 members who have tested positive for coronavirus. Of those, 508 have returned to work.
==========
New York governor says coronavirus has killed 4,000 more people than 9/11
New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo said it’s “so painful and breathtaking” to see how many people have died from coronavirus.

The state has about 4,000 more people than in the Sept. 11, 2001 terrorist attacks.

“9/11 was supposed to be the darkest day in New York for a generation,” Cuomo said in a press briefing. "We lost 2,753 lives on 9/11. We've lost over 7,000 lives to this crisis. That is so shocking and painful and breathtaking, I don't even have the words for it.”

Cuomo says that while the coronavirus cannot be seen with the eye, its affects are tangible and tragic.

“There was no explosion, but it was a silent explosion that just ripples through society with the same randomness, the same evil that we saw on 9/11,” Cuomo added.
==========
A councilman claimed NYC has a contingency plan to dig trenches in city parks '10 caskets in a line' to bury people who died of the coronavirus
==========
Wayne County morgue brings in refrigerated trucks for surge in coronavirus deaths
As COVID-19 deaths continue to rise, the Wayne County Medical Examiner's Office is gearing up for the inevitable: more bodies than it can hold.

To prepare for the surge, the morgue brought in two refrigerated trucks, another is expected this week, and a fourth arrives next week, said county spokesman Bill Nowling.

Nowling said the morgue can hold 300 bodies, and already has 200. The refrigerated trucks can hold about 35-40 bodies each.

"We anticipate the need is going to increase as we start to hit our peak," Nowling told the Free Press on Tuesday.
==========
Chicago opens refrigerated warehouse to hold more than 2,000 bodies
The Cook County Medical Examiner’s Office in Chicago announced the opening of its surge center Thursday to expand capacity and ease overcrowding at hospital morgues due to the Covid-19 pandemic.

The 66,000-square foot refrigerated warehouse will have the capacity to hold more than 2,000 bodies, according to a release from the county.

“While my hope is that we have made plans that we will not have to utilize, I realize that my administration has a responsibility to prepare for a surge in deaths due to the Covid-19 pandemic,” said Cook County Board President Toni Preckwinkle. “We are working diligently to ensure that the victims of this virus are treated with dignity while under our care.”

The county has also acquired 14 refrigerated trailers and is in the process of securing six more to support the surge center. The trailers will be prepositioned at hospitals that are experiencing surges so their morgues are not overwhelmed.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/09/2020 04:46PM by NuNativs.

Date: April 20, 2020 03:14PM

suncloud

[www.hawaiinewsnow.com]

Perspective:

Hawaii Population - 1,400,000 Million People

Hawaii Coronavirus Deaths - 10

So .000007 or .0007% Death Rate ....

"And this despite the fact that Hawaii had a 35% increase in unemployment a week or so ago. That's just one week, and we are already a community with a very high poverty rate"

Date: April 20, 2020 04:15PM

Something nunativs won't ever understand.

Let's say all the info above is true. even though they've been caught lying .

That DOES NOT MEAN THE CAUSE IS A DEADLY contagious VIRUS

But but. But...

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: April 20, 2020 05:00PM

Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: April 20, 2020 05:45PM

I really don't get what's so hard to understand for some people that the COVID-19 statistics mean absolutely nothing when you're using a diagnostic model (PCR testing) that is completely inaccurate. Not to mention the fact that this inaccurate model isn't even being used in many cases and people are being diagnosed with COVID-19 based on symptoms that have a wide potential of causes. Not to mention the fact that death certificates are being changed and people who were already on death's door are being counted as apart of these statistics simply because they tested positive using the aforementioned inaccurate diagnostics.

Not to mention the fact that a "virus" is really exosomes, which is a natural, everyday response to poisoned cells. What causes poisoned cells? A lot of things, including air pollution and exposure to electromagnetic fields (5G). We know for a fact that 5G interacts with oxygen molecules, increases biotoxins from harmful organisms and suppress beneficial microbes. WiFi alone causes oxidative stress, sperm, and testicular damage, cellular DNA damage, calcium overload, and reduces skin ability to produce vitamin D. This just a snapshot of the detrimental effects.

Not to mention the fact that COVID-19 has never been subjected to Koch's postulates. Not to mention the fact that there is documented evidence that certain viruses emerge from the body in order to protect against other invaders. For example, measles has been shown to offer complete immunity against Listeria infection, per Dr. Shiva's interview with David Wolfe.

www.phytopanacea.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/20/2020 05:50PM by jtprindl.

Date: April 20, 2020 05:57PM

Good synopsis, Joseph!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables