Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Day 5 of a water fast
Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: April 10, 2020 07:38PM

Hello raw folks,

I'm currently on day 5 of a water fast. The first day I had Detoxadine and Cymbiotika coated silver, second day just coated silver, and day 3 until now has been water-only. I'm feeling good, probably going to go as long as possible and then follow with a re-feeding session of only liquids for half the time I water fasted.

What's the longest anyone here has water-only fasted? How was your experience?

The night of day 2/early morning of day 3 I was woken up in the middle of the night with a panic attack and extreme nausea, followed by zero energy the entire day. It's only been uphill from there as I felt a regaining of normal energy (or at least prolonged bursts of it) yesterday.

www.phytopanacea.com

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Day 5 of a water fast
Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: April 10, 2020 07:49PM

Thank you for taking us back to the fundamentals of this forum.

We had heard enough of the Jones or Jon, what was his name again?

I have only done 2 days of water fast, so my comments may not be that helpful.

The first day was hard, the second I felt the best.

No major symptoms, in my case, felt light and rested.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/10/2020 07:52PM by RawPracticalist.

Date: April 10, 2020 08:19PM

RawPracticalist
Thank you for taking us back to the fundamentals of this forum.

We had heard enough of the Jones or Jon, what was his name again?

I have only done 2 days of water fast, so my comments may not be that helpful.

The first day was hard, the second I felt the best.

No major symptoms, in my case, felt light and rested.

Makes sense, the earlier in the process the harder it usually is. I'm glad you had a good experience smiling smiley

www.phytopanacea.com

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: April 10, 2020 09:16PM

I've only fasted with juices. My mind and body connected much better afterwards.

Lou Corona fasted 40 days on water coming off the SAD diet. He used enemas/colonics and eliminated a "rubber hose" as he called it. But since you have been raw vegan for years, you won't have the same waste to eliminate

But you have to be so so so careful. Some of the worst accidents happen when someone is lightheaded and falls and gets hurt, which brought scandal to some of the fasting gurus.

Safety and health first

Date: April 11, 2020 03:51AM

Tai
I've only fasted with juices. My mind and body connected much better afterwards.

Lou Corona fasted 40 days on water coming off the SAD diet. He used enemas/colonics and eliminated a "rubber hose" as he called it. But since you have been raw vegan for years, you won't have the same waste to eliminate

But you have to be so so so careful. Some of the worst accidents happen when someone is lightheaded and falls and gets hurt, which brought scandal to some of the fasting gurus.

Safety and health first

Oh yeah I'm definitely being cautious.

I watched an hour and a half video with Dr. Edward Group and Dr. Alan Goldhamer regarding water-only fasting, in addition to more research, which is reassuring and gives me more confidence. I've lost little to no muscle still so I feel like that's a good indication I can keep it going. My goal now is a minimum of 10 days. I'll re-evaluate then unless my body tells me to stop earlier.

www.phytopanacea.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/11/2020 03:51AM by jtprindl.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: April 11, 2020 03:55AM

Don't make the same mistake Ed made.

Date: April 11, 2020 03:56AM

John Rose
Don't make the same mistake Ed made.

Can you please elaborate? Who's Ed? Lol

www.phytopanacea.com

Date: April 11, 2020 03:58AM

Ed Group, he didn't rest and kept working - BIG MISTAKE!

Date: April 11, 2020 04:02AM

John Rose
Ed Group, he didn't rest and kept working - BIG MISTAKE!

Oh right, yes that was one of the things he said I've been trying hard to keep in mind. Trying to conserve all that energy for healing and detoxification purposes! So far so good for the most part smiling smiley

www.phytopanacea.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/11/2020 04:02AM by jtprindl.

Date: April 11, 2020 04:06AM

Ed is a really interesting guy. He told me that his father was the co-creator of saran wrap and when he tried to warn the public about its toxicity, he mysteriously came down with cancer and was dead within one week. Ed also told me that he's an Indigo Child.

Date: April 11, 2020 04:11AM

John Rose
Ed is a really interesting guy. He told me that his father was the co-creator of saran wrap and when he tried to warn the public about its toxicity, he mysteriously came down with cancer and was dead within one week. Ed also told me that he's an Indigo Child.

That's definitely suspect, and very petty if he was actually targeted for exposing saran wrap of all things. Interesting, I wouldn't put it past him. He's a genius and obviously spiritually in-tune on a level most people are not. He's awesome, I wish I have the pleasure of meeting him one day.

www.phytopanacea.com

Date: April 11, 2020 04:20AM

One more thing about Ed, he has acquired the only working knowledge of Paracelsus and is now using this knowledge to make his formulas.

I met Ed almost 20 years when he bought my Video on Juice Fasting and I met Goldhamer almost 30 years ago when he came to Houston to infiltrate the Natural Hygiene Society and was trying to convince us to add Cooked Food to our Message to make it more appealing to the masses.

Date: April 11, 2020 04:25AM

John Rose
One more thing about Ed, he has acquired the only working knowledge of Paracelsus and is now using this knowledge to make his formulas.

I met Ed almost 20 years when he bought my Video on Juice Fasting and I met Goldhamer almost 30 years ago when he came to Houston to infiltrate the Natural Hygiene Society and was trying to convince us to add Cooked Food to our Message to make it more appealing to the masses.

That's pretty sweet that he bought your video and certainly seems fitting with his outlook (never-ending quest for knowledge). How did that conversation with Goldhamer go? Lol

www.phytopanacea.com

Date: April 11, 2020 04:28AM

He attended one of our Natural Hygiene Meetings and was NOT well received.

Btw, I just emailed you the only books I have on Fasting in a word document.

Date: April 11, 2020 04:32AM

John Rose
He attended one of our Natural Hygiene Meetings and was NOT well received.

Btw, I just emailed you the only books I have on Fasting in a word document.

Ha, I can only imagine.

Much appreciated! I'm going to check it out now.

www.phytopanacea.com

Date: April 11, 2020 04:22PM

I'm wondering if it's a good idea to get a session of colon hydrotherapy combined with this water fast and if so, when the ideal time would be?

www.phytopanacea.com

Date: April 11, 2020 06:53PM

It all depends on the individual and the circumstances.

Here are 18 Mucoid Plaque & Colon Videos:

1. The Most Dangerous Substance In the World!!! - [www.youtube.com]

2. The Serpent Is In Man - It Is the Intestine - [www.youtube.com]

3. Mucoid Plaque - Ignorance or Stupidity? - [www.youtube.com]

4. The TRUTH About Mucoid Plaque - [www.youtube.com]

5. Weight Loss On a Solid Food Vacation - [www.youtube.com]

6. How to LOSE those LAST 5 POUNDS!!! - [www.youtube.com]

7. Why Do Overweight Children Have Overweight Parents & Why Do Overweight Families Have Overweight Pets? - [www.youtube.com]

8. Body Positivity Movement IS Normalizing Obesity - [www.youtube.com]

9. Using Logic to Solve Problems - Everything from Obesity to Cancer to Crime - [www.youtube.com]

10. How To Massage Your Colon On A Solid Food Vacation - [www.youtube.com]

11. Coffee Enemas - [www.youtube.com]

12. The Pros & Cons of Enemas & Colonics - [www.youtube.com]

13. Enemas, Dehydration & Rectal Plugs - [www.youtube.com]

14. Colonoscopy Secrets Revealed - [www.youtube.com]

15. The Cure for Constipation VS The Solution for Constipation - [www.youtube.com]

16. Bowel Transit Time - [www.youtube.com]

17. The Eating & P-o-o-ping Connection - [www.youtube.com]

18. The Real Scoop On P-o-o-p - Why Have We Lost Our Natural Instincts? - [www.youtube.com]

Date: April 11, 2020 08:09PM

John Rose
It all depends on the individual and the circumstances.

Here are 18 Mucoid Plaque & Colon Videos:

1. The Most Dangerous Substance In the World!!! - [www.youtube.com]

2. The Serpent Is In Man - It Is the Intestine - [www.youtube.com]

3. Mucoid Plaque - Ignorance or Stupidity? - [www.youtube.com]

4. The TRUTH About Mucoid Plaque - [www.youtube.com]

5. Weight Loss On a Solid Food Vacation - [www.youtube.com]

6. How to LOSE those LAST 5 POUNDS!!! - [www.youtube.com]

7. Why Do Overweight Children Have Overweight Parents & Why Do Overweight Families Have Overweight Pets? - [www.youtube.com]

8. Body Positivity Movement IS Normalizing Obesity - [www.youtube.com]

9. Using Logic to Solve Problems - Everything from Obesity to Cancer to Crime - [www.youtube.com]

10. How To Massage Your Colon On A Solid Food Vacation - [www.youtube.com]

11. Coffee Enemas - [www.youtube.com]

12. The Pros & Cons of Enemas & Colonics - [www.youtube.com]

13. Enemas, Dehydration & Rectal Plugs - [www.youtube.com]

14. Colonoscopy Secrets Revealed - [www.youtube.com]

15. The Cure for Constipation VS The Solution for Constipation - [www.youtube.com]

16. Bowel Transit Time - [www.youtube.com]

17. The Eating & P-o-o-ping Connection - [www.youtube.com]

18. The Real Scoop On P-o-o-p - Why Have We Lost Our Natural Instincts? - [www.youtube.com]

Thanks, John! What are the main factors?

www.phytopanacea.com

Date: April 15, 2020 01:49AM

Alright, I'm about to finish day 9.

I'm still waking up with a white coating on my tongue so I've been tongue scraping but my energy the last two days has been up significantly. My lower back (kidneys) are the sorest they've been on the fast. Other than that, I'm feeling pretty good. Tomorrow I reach double digits and I have no idea how long I'll keep it going.

www.phytopanacea.com

Date: April 15, 2020 01:53AM

Also thank you to all of the Freedom Fighters on this board. The world is waking up. Bill Gates' Instagram page is absolutely laced with those who are woke and calling for his punishment for crimes against humanity. Donald Trump just canceled World Health Organization funding (remember, the satanic/luciferian/eugenist 'elitists' wanted Hillary to win; she's one of them). Ohio is having rallies. Dr. Edward Group even just did a live stream about 5G and was definitely hinting at all the corruption we've been talking about on this board without getting too off-topic (telling people to look into Operation Mockingbird, Event 201, Operation Lockstep, etc.). There is a MASS AWAKENING going on right now and I absolutely love it.

www.phytopanacea.com

Date: April 16, 2020 04:56AM

I’m going to break the fast tomorrow, I feel like it’s time. My stomach hasn’t felt too pleasant (more than the normal minor discomfort here and there) and I’m SO hungry. I’ll be breaking the fast with organic watermelon and diluted green juice. One thing I’m craving in particular and can't wait to eat again is kimchi. Oh I’m thinking some cauliflower couscous/ceviche with jicama, fresh herbs, cucumber, kimchi... Cannot wait to delve back into the diet with a newfound appreciation for food.

By the time I break the fast, it’ll essentially be 11 days. Not bad for my first attempt.

www.phytopanacea.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/16/2020 04:58AM by jtprindl.

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: April 16, 2020 02:36PM

How much weight did you lose? You could just transition to juice feasting, then solid raw foods. Maybe you're craving Kimchi because you're craving salt. I think salt is overrated. I don't really know because I've never water fasted, only I dry fast from 8:00 at night until noon the next day for years now.

Date: April 16, 2020 10:48PM

Jennifer
How much weight did you lose? You could just transition to juice feasting, then solid raw foods. Maybe you're craving Kimchi because you're craving salt. I think salt is overrated. I don't really know because I've never water fasted, only I dry fast from 8:00 at night until noon the next day for years now.

Not exactly sure but I think around 10-15 lbs. I actually felt the urge to end it this morning and did so with diluted tangelo juice. Then a few hours later had some watermelon. Now I'm having coconut water after taking some probiotics and VeganZyme.

Regarding kimchi, you may be right, but I'm a big fan of kimchi on a regular basis anyway so it could've just been a mental craving. I did not sleep that well at all on this fast.

www.phytopanacea.com

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables