Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Polly Drug Use, smoking, stupid vegetarians-common Sense?
Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: April 11, 2020 12:09AM

You asked, Ansewer to your question Rush Limballs Common sense

Kids Id bet a nickle jennifers support of this COMMON SENSE guy, indicates a bucket of KFC in her ice box!

Confusing for me how a claimed vegan see's common sense in the loudest anti vegan voice on our planet Rush Limpballs???

Jennifer you really need to explain your self wow Rush common sense!

not sure if she is just very ignorant or troll/ One of the two. She does not support vegans if she stands by claim Rush Limpballs her common sense guy

quote jennifer There are a few common-sense people out there on 'my side' that I'm listening to Rush Limbaugh.

quote Jennifer So becoming Addicted to Drugs or Addicted to Alcoholic means a person has no Common Sense ...?

My dear ansewer to your question you asked me.

Qote Rushlimballs-

I think a person who smokes has lung cancer, polly drug use problems,
says Insane things- like On the dangers of secondhand smoking, and smoking in general: "That it is a myth.

Jennifer common sense? quote rush
I know a bunch of ragtag, stupid vegan vegetarians – holier-than-thou superiorists.
– who try to force everybody to eat what they eat.

force everybody to eat what they eat and to not eat what they don't approve of. Such as this bunch of louts that demanded in Berkeley, California, that Burger King sell veggie burgers – and, of course, Burger King caved.
quote Limpballs-
Okay: I’m sure there are some very ideological vegans out there. But is not Limbaugh’s anger directed towards those “stupid vegan vegetarians” at least as extreme, if not worse?

Quote Rush Limp balls- Stupid Vegan Vegetarians
Let me make an observation here, folks. I know meat eaters. I am a meat eater. I have never met anybody who feels superior to anybody or anything because they eat meat. But I have run into all kinds of holier-than-thou vegetarians and vegans and other wackos who do think they are superior and better and smarter than everybody else.

jennifer a person with just a lick of common sense would seek help for polly drug use I would think just one candle lit!

So much help is available for drug use, but Rush was not interested,Too Much common sense maybe?

Common sense ? Prosecutors had contended that Limbaugh engaged in "doctor-shopping" -- that is, deceiving several doctors to receive overlapping prescriptions for painkillers.
doctor shpoing over lapping prescriptions is a federal ofence and could land aperson many years in a federal prison Coom on sense you call this my dear?

Anyone else thinking Rush Common sense Guy?

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 04/11/2020 12:22AM by riverhousebill.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Polly Drug Use, smoking, stupid vegetarians-common Sense?
Date: April 11, 2020 10:51PM

Jennifer You need to ansewer!

How in Sam hell you Call the loudest anti vegan Voice on our planet a common sense Guy. REALLY?

ps take that bucket of KFC out of your ice box.

Ansewer How, I ansewerd your question Now you need to explain why you think this anti vegan is a common sense Guy!

It makes zero sense a vegan supporting an anti vegan who says all vegans wackos

Waitng Explain! can not ansewer? silent now? Keep your boots on Kids!

Got Chicken?

Rush -holier-than-thou vegetarians and vegans and other wackos who do think they are superior and better and smarter than everybody else.

Im confused ?

quote jennifer There are a few common-sense people out there on 'my side' that I'm listening to Rush Limbaugh.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/11/2020 11:09PM by riverhousebill.

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: April 12, 2020 01:43AM

Oh My God you're still on about me and Rush!

My sweet Rush Limbaugh. Poor darling Rush Limbaugh. He's so cute and speaks Truth to Power! I dream of him at night. My heart's on fire for Rush hot smiley

Date: April 12, 2020 01:50AM

Here's a photo of me and Rush - I call him Rushie smiling smiley

He's a little chubby, but once I get him on a raw food diet and away from the hamburgers, he'll be perfect.

Date: April 12, 2020 02:04AM

Jennifer
I dream of him at night. Least sometime you tell the truth jennifer give you that much.

My heart's on fire for Rush hot smileydrinking smiley

quote her dream man Rush Limpballs - I know a bunch of ragtag, stupid vegan vegetarians – holier-than-thou superiorists.
– who try to force everybody to eat what they eat.

No way can I buy a vegan with a working brian would call a guy like Rush Limbaugh A common sense guy, Rush without doubt has the Loudest anti Vegan
Voice in the USA. Somthing very very wrong here ??? On the other love can make a person lose all traces of whats common sense

so dont make me keep asking, answer how you see common sense loudest with loudist anti vegan Rush limpballs expian your chicken lickin self my dear

Date: April 12, 2020 11:51AM

Jennifer

quote jennifer There are a few common-sense people out there on 'my side' that I'm listening to - Rush Limbaugh.

He's a little chubby, but once I get him on a raw food diet and away from the hamburgers, he'll be perfect.

After that my dear Jennifer two lung transplants. common sense smoking cancer.

jennifer stay strong while you are weening rush off of meat the farts are going to be very stinky.

Rotting cancerous Lungs not the best smell my dear, keep a lot of buckets of KFC around to kill that smell.

Now again wtf explain why you eat chicken?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/12/2020 11:55AM by riverhousebill.

Date: April 13, 2020 01:18AM

Quote Rush - Stupid Vegan Vegetarians
Let me make an observation here, folks. I know meat eaters. I am a meat eater.

My dear some day you may learn maybe not?-
Meat (beef, turkey, chicken, lamb, veal, pig etc etc) should

be abolished for 2 reasons, these are cancer causing agents without a doubt,

and 2nd, we have no right to kill animals for man's glutinous appetites that are

nothing short of sickening....STOP THE INSANITY, GREED AND GLUTTONY, NOW

Jennifer put the bucket of KFC down your support of this anti vegan loud mouth also very sickening, but what can you expect from a chicken lickin rush worshiper?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/13/2020 01:23AM by riverhousebill.

Date: April 13, 2020 03:28AM

Reminder

quote=riverhousebill]
Jennifer You need to ansewer!

How in Sam hell you Call the loudest anti vegan Voice on our planet a common sense Guy. REALLY?

ps take that bucket of KFC out of your ice box.

Ansewer How, I ansewerd your question Now you need to explain why you think this anti vegan is a common sense Guy!

It makes zero sense a vegan supporting an anti vegan who says all vegans wackos

Waitng Explain! can not ansewer? silent now? Keep your boots on Kids!

Got Chicken?

Rush -holier-than-thou vegetarians and vegans and other wackos who do think they are superior and better and smarter than everybody else.

Im confused ?

quote jennifer There are a few common-sense people out there on 'my side' that I'm listening to Rush Limbaugh.[/quote]

Date: April 14, 2020 12:21AM

Quote her common sense guy who was convicted federal drug charges

"If (Surgeon General Jocelyn Elders) wants to legalize drugs, send the people who want to do drugs to London and Zurich, and let's be rid of them.
-- Rush Limbaugh show, Dec 9, 1993

Jennifer

jennifer
He's a little chubby, but once I get him on a raw food diet and away from the hamburgers, h-e'll be perfect.

Ps Jennifer you must have a strong stomac living with meat eaters,
meat farts and the smell of lungs rotting !

Its a little confusing for me a claimed vegan standing with the most anti vegan voice on planet Rush Limpballs? Chicken lickin Jenny

smileys with beer Re: Polly Drug Use, smoking, stupid vegetarians-common Sense? smileys with beer
Date: April 14, 2020 01:48AM

smileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beer smileys with beer smileys with beer

smileys with beer lol - your daily common sense Rush Limpballs post smileys with beer

smileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beer smileys with beer smileys with beer

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/14/2020 01:53AM by Jennifer.

Date: April 14, 2020 04:15AM

think about this for just a second my dear It makes zero sense a vegan supporting an anti vegan who says all vegans wackos

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: April 14, 2020 04:38AM

Rush is unreliable at best, rebel without a cause, a life time multiple drug addict, now converted to "religion", (how convenient), the ultimate in MENTAL ILLNESS, ummm wait, that's most of amerika?

Date: April 14, 2020 09:30PM

So a President who is hooked on Marijuana = Good

But a Radio Guy who Accidentally got hooked on Oxycotin and Then Quit = Bad

And since when do we stigmatize and denigrate those who accidentally got hooked on Oxycotin and then were able to give up their addiction? And then we judge them for that transgression the rest of their lives?

Double Standard.

What about Alcoholics? Are they 'Bad' or 'Good'?

Date: April 14, 2020 11:51PM

More attempt at Digresion by Jennifer,

Jennifer you called the loudest anti vegan person on this planet
your common sense man. WTF? Got Chicken?

Lets talk about the loudeast anti vegan Voice on our planet,
His Name Rush Limaugh, her common sense guys.

QUOTE RUSH LIMPBALLS-
"Drug use, some might say, is destroying this country," Mr. Limbaugh said on his short-lived television program on Oct. 5, 1995. "And we have laws against selling drugs, pushing drugs, using drugs, importing drugs."

He added, "And so if people are violating the law by doing drugs, they ought to be accused and they ought to be convicted and they ought to be sent up."

On the same show, he commented that the statistics that show blacks go to prison more often than whites for the same drug offenses only illustrated that "too many whites are getting away with drug use."

Date: April 15, 2020 03:19AM

Im speaking about your hypocrisy and lies and Im doing it on this thred.
to debate with you , That would be like giving first aid to the dead.

Im pointing out you support of the most anti vegan Voice known.
Drug addticted, ciggertte smoking, Lung cancer anti Vegen meateater Rush LimP balls.

Im wondering what the Fuc up with that? Got a hidden bucket of chicken.

Your claim Rush Limbaugh is your common sese guy very confuing???
more later have a good day.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables