Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
WHO is the behind this Coup?
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: April 12, 2020 11:58PM

Who is Laying Low these days?

You heard it here first - Barack Obama

Executive Order -- Advancing the Global Health Security Agenda to Achieve a World Safe and Secure from Infectious Disease Threats

November 04, 2016

EXECUTIVE ORDER

ADVANCING THE GLOBAL HEALTH SECURITY AGENDA TO ACHIEVE
A WORLD SAFE AND SECURE FROM INFECTIOUS DISEASE THREATS

[obamawhitehouse.archives.gov]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/13/2020 12:08AM by Jennifer.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: WHO is the behind this Coup?
Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: April 13, 2020 12:29AM

I think the pigeons are planning an uprising.
They keep saying coup, coup, coup.

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: April 13, 2020 12:30AM

Jennifer

Executive Order -- Advancing the Global Health Security Agenda to Achieve a World Safe and Secure from Infectious Disease Threats

November 04, 2016

EXECUTIVE ORDER

Did you see this?

[www.globalresearch.ca]

Date: April 13, 2020 12:33AM

What sound does a Turkey make?
"coup coup"

Date: April 13, 2020 12:40AM

What do you call it when white supremacists take over the government?
Coup klux klan

Date: April 13, 2020 02:37AM

fresh

Jennifer

November 04, 2016

EXECUTIVE ORDER

Did you see this?

[www.globalresearch.ca]

Thanks, Fresh. That figures, the elites/deep state people, whoever's dream coming to life. A chance for them to take over. And all the dumba*ses of the world rolled right over. "To keep everybody safe." OMG, what simpletons.

Date: April 14, 2020 04:16PM

Date: April 14, 2020 05:26PM

That's a good one above

• Half of us are going to come out of this quarantine as amazing cooks. The other half will come out with a drinking problem.
• I used to spin that toilet paper like I was on Wheel of Fortune. Now I turn it like I'm cracking a safe.
• I need to practice social-distancing from the refrigerator.
• Still haven't decided where to go for Easter ----- The Living Room or The Bedroom
• PSA: every few days try your jeans on just to make sure they fit. Pajamas will have you believe all is well in the kingdom.
• Homeschooling is going well. 2 students suspended for fighting and 1 teacher fired for drinking on the job.
• I don't think anyone expected that when we changed the clocks we'd go from Standard Time to the Twilight Zone
• This morning I saw a neighbor talking to her cat. It was obvious she thought her cat understood her. I came into my house, told my dog..... we laughed a lot.
• So, after this quarantine.....will the producers of My 600 Pound Life just find me or do I find them?
• Quarantine Day 5: Went to this restaurant called THE KITCHEN. You have to gather all the ingredients and make your own meal. I have no clue how this place is still in business.
• My body has absorbed so much soap and disinfectant lately that when I pee it cleans the toilet.
• Day 5 of Homeschooling: One of these little monsters called in a bomb threat.
• I'm so excited --- it's time to take out the garbage. What should I wear?
• I hope the weather is good tomorrow for my trip to Puerto Backyarda. I'm getting tired of Los Livingroom.
• Classified Ad: Single man with toilet paper seeks woman with hand sanitizer for good clean fun.
• Day 6 of Homeschooling: My child just said "I hope I don't have the same teacher next year"....

Date: April 14, 2020 09:48PM

In the "A Fridge Too Far" photo above, I'm also finding that I'm much more lazy now that I'm not going out and going to my activities and various errands - because they were discontinued (exercise classes) or shut down (like my library) - that I used to go out to.

Date: April 15, 2020 12:18AM

Ansewer to Mrs Rush questian who's behind th coup.

Bantam: A diminutive breed of domestic fowl. Find out more about other chicken breeds.
Boiler: A chicken 6 to 9 months old.
Broiler: A cockerel of 2 or 3 pounds, at 8 to 12 weeks old.
@#$%&: A male chicken, also called a rooster.
Cockerel: A young rooster, under 1 year old.
Fryer: A chicken of 3 to 4 pounds, at 12 to 14 weeks old.
Hen: A female chicken.
Nest Egg: Literally, a china or wooden egg placed into the nest to encourage laying; figuratively, something set aside as security. Learn more about egg production in your chicken coop.
Point-of-lay Pullet: A young female, just about to lay, near 5 months old.
Pullet: A young female chicken, under 1 year old.
Roaster: A chicken of 4 to 6 pounds, over 12 to 14 weeks old.
Rooster: A male chicken; also called a @#$%&.
Sexed Chicks: Separated into pullets only or only cockerels
Straight Run: Pullets and cockerels, mixed (unsexed or “as hatched.”)
Are you interested in raising chickens?

Date: April 15, 2020 12:48AM

Okay, riverhousebill, time for a vocabulary/spelling lesson:

The word 'COUP' is pronounced C-o-o, like the sound an owl makes.

The word 'COOP' is pronounced C-o-o-p, which rhymes with the word Loop.

So you are equating two totally different words that have two totally different meanings, and more importantly, two totally different pronunciations. So you're doubly WRONG!

In other words - There is no point to your post, unless it's because you are CHICKEN LITTLE, so everything you say reverts back to a discussion about Chickens ... eye rolling smiley

Date: April 15, 2020 03:34AM

Any way you get my drift Chicken chit its a coup.

But there are still a lot of warm fuzzy rabbit holes to fall into.
Coup fantasys gives us a feeling we know whats up fun!

Date: April 15, 2020 07:40AM

What do Jennifer and a pigeon have in common?
Every 5 minutes, there is a coo (coup)

Posted by: suncloud ()
Date: April 15, 2020 08:27AM

Hey, it's a coo-coo coup theory!
(Yuk yuk)

No offense Jennifer.Coulbn't resist that really bad pun.

Date: April 15, 2020 09:00AM

What's it called when a bunch of chickens work together to overthrow the king of their pen?
A co-op coop coupe!

Posted by: suncloud ()
Date: April 15, 2020 09:25AM

riverhousebill
What's it called when a bunch of chickens work together to overthrow the king of their pen?
A co-op coop coupe!

Chuckle, chuckle. smiling smiley

Re: WHO is behind this Coup?
Date: April 15, 2020 02:12PM

Jennifer
Okay, riverhousebill, time for a vocabulary/spelling lesson:

The word 'COUP' is pronounced C-o-o, like the sound an owl makes.

The word 'COOP' is pronounced C-o-o-p, which rhymes with the word Loop.

So you are equating two totally different words that have two totally different meanings, and more importantly, two totally different pronunciations. So you're doubly WRONG!

In other words - There is no point to your post, unless it's because you are CHICKEN LITTLE, so everything you say reverts back to a discussion about Chickens ... eye rolling smiley

Actually, I made two mistakes myself, so it's like the pot calling the kettle black.

And an Owl does not make the C-o-o sound. A Dove says, "Coo, coo." Owl says Hoot.

And I just fixed the Subject Line here which I goofed up in my original post.

Date: April 15, 2020 02:51PM

What do you call it when white supremacists take over the government?
Coup klux klan

Date: April 16, 2020 01:53AM

Breaking News: Coup Underway - Trump takes control of senate and declares martial law!
Oh wait... That was Palpatine.
False alarm.

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: April 16, 2020 04:26AM

WE are ALL behind this together. The day the finger pointing stops is the day this all stops.

Date: April 16, 2020 12:02PM

Yup all 7 billion of us need to
Hold hands and virtual hug bill Gates and fauci

And all will be well

Good idea

Date: April 16, 2020 11:08PM

If chickens took over a country's armed forces
Would it be a chicken coup?

Date: April 17, 2020 10:16PM

[youtu.be]

Billy boy

Date: April 18, 2020 01:18AM

fresh
[youtu.be]

Billy boy

Quote suncloud - Can you answer directly, in your own words, without someone else's video or quote? - sun cloud without a movie Fresh is lost in the Ozarks

No, I don’t use YouTube. sorry fresh

I may want to find a “how to” video; there was a good one for fixing a lawn mower. Some good tips for exterior painting, etc.

Sometimes I “live stream” all the birds in my front yard using OBS. Gorgeous little creatures; then, the cats come. I’ve yet to see a cat fang a bird; live entertainment.

A language refresher.

As a whole, I find video consumption exhausting and not so good for content.

So I read.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/18/2020 01:30AM by riverhousebill.

Date: April 18, 2020 01:44AM

the above was in error.

1. the wrong video was linked. what i meant to link was a video describing bill gates connections to all of this

2. so billy boy was not in reference to riverhousebill, but to bill gates.

here is another video that looks good from dr tenpennny
for the virus believers

[banned.video]

if it works

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/18/2020 01:46AM by fresh.

Date: April 18, 2020 03:13AM

quote suncloud Quote suncloud - Can you answer directly, in your own words, without someone else's video or quote? - sun cloud without a movie Fresh is lost in the Ozarks

Does not look that way suncloud.

I generally don’t get my news from YouTube, but if I did, this extension is essentially the opposite of what I’d want. News should come from reliable trustworthy sources, and to me that is the mainstream media, which in theory has trained journalists who follow journalistic standards in their reporting.

If you turn off the quality control and base everything on views, you’re going to get a lot of Russian propaganda, conspiracy theories, false or inaccurate reports, and ideological extremism (Mostly right-wing). I’ll pass on that, thanks anyway fresh for movie sugestion.

riverhousebill
fresh
[youtu.be]

Billy boy

Quote suncloud - Can you answer directly, in your own words, without someone else's video or quote? - sun cloud without a movie Fresh is lost in the Ozarks

No, I don’t use YouTube. sorry fresh

I may want to find a “how to” video; there was a good one for fixing a lawn mower. Some good tips for exterior painting, etc.

Sometimes I “live stream” all the birds in my front yard using OBS. Gorgeous little creatures; then, the cats come. I’ve yet to see a cat fang a bird; live entertainment.

A language refresher.

As a whole, I find video consumption exhausting and not so good for content.

So I read.

Date: April 18, 2020 03:19AM

Can you answer directly, in your own words
.....Does not look that way suncloud.

I have already done that, knucklehead

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: April 18, 2020 05:37AM

fresh is running on fumes at best...

Date: April 23, 2020 04:28PM

Not sure if this has already been posted that the US funded the Wuhan Lab ...

That Obama funded the Wuhan Lab with US Taxpayer money in 2015 ....

Then the next year in 2016 before leaving office, he issued the Executive Order coordinating this Plandemic!

And after leaving office, he and Valerie Jarrett and his minions in the Deep State carried on with their plans 'behind the scenes'.

Report: Obama Admin Funded China’s Coronavirus Research, Gave Millions in Taxpayer Money to Wuhan Lab

[thefederalistpapers.org]

Reports indicate a grant from the American government — courtesy of the Obama administration — may have helped fund this research.

According to the U.K. Daily Mail, documents “show the Wuhan Institute of Virology undertook coronavirus experiments on mammals captured more than 1,000 miles away in Yunnan — funded by a $3.7 million grant from the US government.

Fox News has confirmed that U.S. taxpayer funding went to the WIV.

[www.foxnews.com]

“According to public documents compiled by the White Coat Waste Project and shared with Fox News, The Wuhan Institute of Virology has been involved with research funded by $7.1 million worth of U.S. government grants from the National Institutes of Health as it has participated in projects in collaboration with U.S. institutions. One grant for research on bat coronaviruses has received $3.7 million and another grant involving injecting viruses into mice’s brains got $3.4 million,” Fox reported last week.

Fox did note that: “It is not clear exactly how much U.S. funding went directly to the Wuhan Institute of Virology because it worked in collaboration with other institutions on the projects funded by the American grants.”

President Donald Trump, for his part, has pledged to put an end to this, while arguing the Obama administration is to blame.

During a White House news conference last week, a reporter told Trump: “There’s also another report that the NIH, under the Obama administration, in 2015 gave that lab $3.7 million in a grant. Why would the U.S. give a grant like that to China?”

Trump said he’d heard rumblings of this before.

“The Obama administration gave them a grant of $3.7 million?” he replied, according to the White House transcript of the briefing. “I’ve been hearing about that. And we’ve instructed that if any grants are going to that area — we’re looking at it, literally, about an hour ago, and also early in the morning. We will end that grant very quickly.”

Date: April 23, 2020 06:19PM

Well, good that REPUBLICAN Matt Gaetz is instrumental in stopping US Funding to the Wuhan Lab -

Taxpayer-funded animal experiments tied to Chinese 'wet markets' and Wuhan laboratory: Watchdog

Gaetz calls for end to NIH grant to Wuhan virology lab, says it can be done with 'stroke of a pen'

[www.foxnews.com]

Rep. Matt Gaetz, R-Fla., called on Health & Human Services Secretary Alex Azar Tuesday to cease funding a research grant to the Wuhan Institute of Virology in China, telling "Tucker Carlson Tonight" the action could be accomplished "with the stroke of a pen."

"I'm against funding Chinese research in our country, but I'm sure against funding it in China," Gaetz said. "The NIH [National Institutes of Health] gives a $3.7 million grant to the Wuhan Institute of Virology [and] they then advertise that they need coronavirus researchers and following that, coronavirus erupts in Wuhan."

The Mail on Sunday newspaper in the U.K. reported over the weekend that the Wuhan institute "undertook coronavirus experiments on mammals captured more than 1,000 miles away ... funded by a $3.7 million grant from the US [sic] government."

The paper also reported that the research results were published in November 2017, but the NIH "continues to license the laboratory to receive American money for experiments."

"What's really troubling to me is either conspicuously or miraculously the Wuhan Institute of Virology is able to sequence the virus on January 2 but China doesn't admit to the virus existing until January 9 and then the Wuhan Institute of Virology doesn't release this important scientific information to the world until January 12," Gaetz said.

"So at best, Americans are funding people who are lying to us and at worst, we're funding people who we knew had problems handling pathogens, who then birthed a monster virus onto the world," he added.

Gaetz added that if Azar does end funding for the grant, it would "be consistent with the fantastic news" that President Trump is halting funding to the World Health Organization while the U.S. investigates that body's actions during the pandemic.

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables