Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Who Are the REAL Sheeple?
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: April 14, 2020 04:34AM

The brainwashed with no memory nor connection with Nature are protesting for their confinement(jobs, "normal" life):

Coronavirus stay-at-home orders stir protests nationwide amid fears of economic collapse

“Quarantine is when you restrict movement of sick people. Tyranny is when you restrict the movement of healthy people,” Meshawn Maddock, an organizer of the protest with the Michigan Conservative Coalition, told Fox News. “Every person has learned a harsh lesson about social distancing. We don’t need a nanny state to tell people how to be careful.”
Blah, Blah, Blah...

Emerson's letter to Martin Van Buren
"Emerson saw the Cherokee as innocent people still left untainted by the "atrocities" of "society". He is trying to convince President Van Buren of their growing civility, and show support for the Cherokee tribe. However, Emerson explains in his essay, Nature, that once one is BORN and BRED in nature, they will never forget its INFLUENCE/TRUTH."

And that's the sad state of affairs today friends, most will argue to the DEATH for their PRISON WITHOUT WALLS (payments due) as FREEDOM and ULTIMATE HUMAN POWER from being IMMERSED in NATURE is now lost, even at a raw food diet board...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Who Are the REAL Sheeple?
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: April 14, 2020 05:06AM

that's great

and are YOU immersed in nature 100%?

Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: April 14, 2020 10:42AM

quote Jennifer It's getting harder to live in the country now too with zoning, government takeover of land, libs.

quote NuNative The brainwashed with no memory nor connection with Nature are protesting for their confinement(jobs, "normal" life):

poor Jennifer no place for her condo in contryside

You remind me of when Park expansion In California under Reagan
So many oposed more wildeness, then they whine when they cant deveope it.

Ronald Reagan quote about saving more redwood trees In Ca, If you seen One Redwood tree you have seen them all.

Ron and miss jenney same page. Move that Redwood thats where my Condo goes to Hell with zoning! forrest protection, The Govt takeovers - Park Expansions -Federal Parks.

quote NuNative The brainwashed with no memory nor connection with Nature are protesting for their confinement(jobs, "normal" life):

GOvt land grabs Federal Park expansions,? dont worry my dear if your paying attion your other lover trump is dicing them up.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 04/14/2020 11:40AM by riverhousebill.

Date: April 14, 2020 12:20PM

Jennifer- It's getting harder to live in the country now too with zoning, government takeover of land.

Trump administration seizing border wall land. Exception my dear?

Our National Parks, Alaska, drill, mine and exploit the public estate for the benefit of the industry.

It is clear that this administration cannot be trusted with the keys to the vault of our most precious places that define us as a nation, such as Mount Rushmore or Yosemite national park. With a waiver of environmental laws, bulldozers are plowing ancient cacti in national parks along the southern border in order to build a wall.

Date: April 14, 2020 12:43PM

Jennifer yeh example of govt take over below,

What kind of govt take over are you talking about?
I bet you meant like Nationa Parks expansions right?

quote Jennifer- It's getting harder to live in the country now too with zoning, government takeover of land.

How about this take over?
Plan clears way for mining and drilling on land stripped from Utah monument
This article is more than 7 months old
Management plan for Grand Staircase-Escalante, downsized by Trump administration in 2017, criticized as ‘a giveaway to fossil fuel’

Date: April 14, 2020 04:01PM

fresh
that's great

Yes, pretty much all year now. Some parks have less Nature, but I'm on the fringes of it always. So, ya it's a steady diet of Mountains, Fresh Air, WILD Water dunking and abundant Sun/Light the year round. South to the deserts in the Winter, and North to the high Sierras and what not during the summers.

A raw food diet can be beneficial, but being in Nature is WAY more important in my opinion...

Date: April 14, 2020 05:22PM

NuNativs
fresh
that's great

Yes, pretty much all year now. Some parks have less Nature, but I'm on the fringes of it always. So, ya it's a steady diet of Mountains, Fresh Air, WILD Water dunking and abundant Sun/Light the year round. South to the deserts in the Winter, and North to the high Sierras and what not during the summers.

A raw food diet can be beneficial, but being in Nature is WAY more important in my opinion...

That's wonderful
Still haven't answered what I asked

Where u get your food and gasoline

Date: April 14, 2020 05:45PM

fresh
That's wonderful

Food some stores/online, some Wild harvested. I've found things to forage everywhere I go at all different times of year. Palm Springs/Winter, endless citrus, dates, olives, huge carob trees, mesquite, prickly pears and we haven't even touched traditional Native American foods.

Sometimes we time things, such as Coloma CA around September, tons of planted yet abandoned fruit trees from the 1800's, persimmons, pears, apples, figs, walnuts, WILD grapes & grape leaves etc.

I'm no Daniel Vitalis as I don't hunt or fish yet. If I did I could see you eating the majority of your food from the WILD/WILD Planted. I also believe in planting the WILD, but no I can't do it by myself, it takes a large group to get that going, with the core belief that WE SHARE THE ALL WITH THE ALL.

Harvesting tons of miners lettuce right now in the Los Padres Wilderness.
It's said that WILD food is 25-50% stronger in LIFEforce. (Cousens). I believe it, for a plant, tree, bush to survive year after year in WILD NATURE without mans pampering hands takes strength.

As far as gas, no I rely on those who work, also to build/service my truck, and all the rest. Again, it takes a mass of people who want this LIFE to change it. I think the tech is there, hydrogen power, split water which is abundant with solar, clean electric systems that are easy to maintain, robotics for all the grunt labor. Most people are free.

Then again, the greatest obstacle is the belief in the private ownership of land and water, We can't work it at a big picture level because of the EGO-centric belief in ownership. It takes a VIRUS to prove that human LIFE has no boundaries...

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/14/2020 05:48PM by NuNativs.

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: April 14, 2020 06:11PM

riverhousebill

You remind me of when Park expansion In California under Reagan
So many oposed more wildeness, then they whine when they cant deveope it.

Ronald Reagan quote about saving more redwood trees In Ca, If you seen One Redwood tree you have seen them all.

Ron and miss jenney same page. Move that Redwood thats where my Condo goes to Hell with zoning! forrest protection, The Govt takeovers - Park Expansions -Federal Parks.

Allthough it's true that Reagan was widely quoted as saying “If you’ve seen one redwood, you’ve seen them all,” in all the LIB MEDIA at that time, and a billion times on the internet, Reagan, ACTUALLY NEVER, EVER SAID THAT.

LIB LIES/LIB MEDIA LIES, EVEN WAY BACK IN REAGAN TIMES

Incorrect as usual, riverhousebill - Reagan did not say: If you seen One Redwood tree you have seen them all.

Here is The Truth

FROM SNOPES:

Candidate (not yet governor) Ronald Reagan, while speaking before the Western Wood Products Association in San Francisco on 12 March 1966, said the following:

I think, too, that we’ve got to recognize that where the preservation of a natural resource like the redwoods is concerned, that there is a common-sense limit. I mean, if you’ve looked at a hundred thousand acres or so of trees — you know, a tree is a tree, how many more do you need to look at?

While the issue candidate Reagan was addressing was a legitimate one — how to balance commercial interests against a desire to preserve natural resources for aesthetic reasons, incumbent governor Pat Brown’s campaign soon mocked him by TRANSFORMING HIS STATEMENT into the pithier “If you’ve seen one redwood, you’ve seen them all,” a phrase that was picked up by the press and widely circulated during the campaign.

The conventional view of Reagan’s statement — often misstated as “If you’ve seen one redwood, you’ve seen them all” — was that he had used artless language while pandering to an industry for campaign support. But the wood producers were already in Reagan’s corner, and his well-financed campaign was not in need of their contributions.

Even the above Snopes quote: “A tree’s a tree. How many more do you need to look at?” was not made by Reagan. The Lib Lie Rag Sacramento Bee, LIED THAT REAGAN SAID IT.

“A tree’s a tree. How many more do you need to look at?”
—Ronald Reagan (Governor of California), cited in the Sacramento Bee, opposing expansion of Redwood National Park, March 3, 1966

And after that LIE IN THE SACRAMENTO BEE WAS WIDELY CIRCULATED IN MORE LIB MEDIA OF THE TIME, Reagan disputed that he actually said such in a later Sacramento Bee article:

“I don’t believe a tree is a tree and if you’ve seen one you’ve seen them all.”
—Governor Ronald Reagan, in the Sacramento Bee, September 14, 1966

[www.csmonitor.com]

Here below is where Historians and Researchers FAILED TO FIND THAT REAGAN EVER ACTUALLY DID SAY 'a tree
is a tree, and once you've seen one you've seen
them all'.

The nearest thing I could find to a contemporary news report in
LexisNexis was an abstract of a larger article printed decade after
the supposed event. (Last I checked, most LexisNexis news databases
contain full text as far back as 1980.)

New York Times Abstracts, 4 January 1975, Page 9, Column 3:

Calif Gov Ronald Reagan holds farewell news conf
at which he insists that press misconstrued some
of most controversial things attributed to him
during 8-yr tenure. Asserts he never said 'a tree
is a tree, and once you've seen one you've seen
them all'. Some researchers and conservation
authorities agree that Reagan did not make
statement.

[alt.folklore.urban.narkive.com]

SO LIE UPON LIE UPON LIE by the LIB MEDIA/FAKE MEDIA/INTERNET about the Reagan Quote!

Date: April 14, 2020 06:39PM

Here is a Reagan video where he addresses the LIB LIE that he said:

Ronald Reagan discusses and defends his comment 'If You've Seen One Redwood, You've Seen Them All'

Ronald Reagan Addresses His Comments On The Redwoods | The Dick Cavett Show

[www.youtube.com]

Ronald Reagan discusses and defends his comment 'If You've Seen One Redwood, You've Seen Them All'

Date aired - 12/17/1971 - Ronald Reagan

Date: April 14, 2020 06:59PM

NuNativs
fresh
That's wonderful

Food some stores/online, some Wild harvested. I've found things to forage everywhere I go at all different times of year. Palm Springs/Winter, endless citrus, dates, olives, huge carob trees, mesquite, prickly pears and we haven't even touched traditional Native American foods.

Sometimes we time things, such as Coloma CA around September, tons of planted yet abandoned fruit trees from the 1800's, persimmons, pears, apples, figs, walnuts, WILD grapes & grape leaves etc.

I'm no Daniel Vitalis as I don't hunt or fish yet. If I did I could see you eating the majority of your food from the WILD/WILD Planted. I also believe in planting the WILD, but no I can't do it by myself, it takes a large group to get that going, with the core belief that WE SHARE THE ALL WITH THE ALL.

Harvesting tons of miners lettuce right now in the Los Padres Wilderness.
It's said that WILD food is 25-50% stronger in LIFEforce. (Cousens). I believe it, for a plant, tree, bush to survive year after year in WILD NATURE without mans pampering hands takes strength.

As far as gas, no I rely on those who work, also to build/service my truck, and all the rest. Again, it takes a mass of people who want this LIFE to change it. I think the tech is there, hydrogen power, split water which is abundant with solar, clean electric systems that are easy to maintain, robotics for all the grunt labor. Most people are free.

Then again, the greatest obstacle is the belief in the private ownership of land and water, We can't work it at a big picture level because of the EGO-centric belief in ownership. It takes a VIRUS to prove that human LIFE has no boundaries...

Then maybe have less disdain for jobs

Date: April 14, 2020 07:19PM

Also this book, gives more TRUTH into the LIB LIE that Reagan said, "Once you've seen one redwood, you've seen them all."

Laurence S. Rockefeller: Catalyst for Conservatism. Written by Robin W. Winks.

Laurance Spelman Rockefeller (May 26, 1910 – July 11, 2004) was an American businessman, financier, philanthropist and major conservationist. He was a prominent third-generation member of the Rockefeller family, being the fourth child of John Davison Rockefeller Jr.

Robin W. Winks (December 5, 1930 in Indiana – April 7, 2003 in New Haven, Connecticut) was an American academic, historian, diplomat, writer on the subject of fiction, especially detective novels, and advocate for the National Parks.

"When a new, conservative governor of California, Ronald Reagan, took office he was quoted as having said, when asked about any plans he might have to give further protection to the redwoods, “You know, a tree is a tree—how many more do you need to look at?” (This was later changed by the San Francisco press to “Once you’ve seen one redwood tree, you’ve seen them all.”) Apparently Reagan was under the impression that 115,000 acres of redwoods were preserved in California’s state parks, though in fact, the figure was 50,000 acres, for he was confusing the coastal redwood with the giant sequoia of the inland national parks. Still, as Reagan correctly pointed out, there were twenty-eight state parks, as well as Muir Woods National Monument in Marin County devoted to the giant trees. Reagan did not feel that the state had been derelict in the matter: after all, the first California state park had been Big Basin Redwoods in an area that many Californians originally had hoped would become a national park. Secretary Udall was determined to get a national park, however, and the president, whose administration would see the addition of forty-eight new units to the park system—second only to Franklin D. Roosevelt’s administration, which lasted far longer—was increasingly eager to add national parks in Washington’s North Cascades and in redwood country."

[books.google.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/14/2020 07:21PM by Jennifer.

Date: April 15, 2020 12:08AM

Yes Ronald Reagan said it (on 15 March 1967) google many sorces confirm.

six books that also confirm-A tree — how many more do you need to look at? — Ronald Reagan ...
[books.google.com.vn]

Nice try jenners spin again !

Fauxtography
Ronald Reagan ‘If You’ve Seen One Tree …’
Did Ronald Reagan once say, 'If you've seen one redwood, you've seen them all'?
DAVID MIKKELSON
Claim: Ronald Reagan once said (in reference to forest conservation efforts), “If you’ve seen one redwood, you’ve seen them all.”

Example:

In the 1960’s there was a conflict in California between the lumber industry and citizens who wanted to protect redwood forests. Reagan, then governor of the state, took the position that large redwood forests were not necessary; at one meeting he said, “If you’ve seen one redwood tree, you’ve seen them all.”

Origins: When Ronald Reagan first ran for public office, in the California gubernatorial election of 1966, environmental topics were high on the list of voter concerns. Curbing air pollution, protecting undeveloped rivers from being dammed for commercial interests, and conserving what remained of the magnificent Redwood forests in the northern part of the state were significant campaign issues, and, as journalist Lou Cannon noted in his history of Reagan’s governorship, Californians had some good reasons to believe that the actor-turned-politician might give those issues short shrift:

Reagan’s knowledge of environmental issues, except for air pollution, was minimal. Even the geography of the north coast, where trees outnumbered people, eluded him. During the 1966 campaign, a reporter asked Reagan a question about the Eel River (a battleground between those who wanted to dam its middle fork and those who sought to preserve it as a wild river). Reagan asked where it was. The reporter told the embarrassed candidate that he was standing alongside it.

How much of the remaining fraction of California’s old-growth redwood forests should be preserved against commercial logging interests and converted to protected national parkland was a hot-button political issue at the time, pitting the timber industry against conservationists:

These splendid trees, rising to heights of more than 300 feet, flourish in a narrow coastal zone influenced by the Pacific Ocean fog. They were an early causes for
conservationists, who formed the Save-the-Redwoods League in 1913, embarked on a fund-raising campaign, and persuaded the Legislature to create three
redwood state parks encompassing 27,500 acres. The league donated half the land, and the state purchased the remainder from the lumber companies. This was an impressive achievement, but the parks were tiny in relation to the remaining redwood habitat of 1.5 million acres, reduced by logging to one-tenth its original size. Lumber companies, including Pacific Lumber, had their eyes on the surviving old-growth redwoods, which are more resistant than younger trees to rot and decay. A single redwood 2,000 years old yields 480,000 board feet of lumber.

The lumber companies had long opposed a national redwoods park. By the time Reagan took office, however, the industry had retreated under conservationist fire to the more defensible position of accepting a small national park in return for unrestricted logging outside of it. “Small” was the operative word. Timber executives claimed that a large park would eliminate thousands of jobs. Using jobs as their battle cry, they mobilized business and labor support in the two counties (Del Norte and Humboldt) where land would be set aside for the Redwood National Park.

It was in this context that candidate (not yet governor) Ronald Reagan, while speaking before the Western Wood Products Association in San Francisco on 12 March 1966, said the following:

I think, too, that we’ve got to recognize that where the preservation of a natural resource like the redwoods is concerned, that there is a common sense limit. I mean, if you’ve looked at a hundred thousand acres or so of trees — you know, a tree is a tree, how many more do you need to look at?

While the issue candidate Reagan was addressing was a legitimate one — how to balance commercial interests against a desire to preserve natural resources for aesthetic reasons — he expressed his thoughts on the subject so coarsely that he came across as glib and callous, and incumbent governor Pat Brown’s campaign soon mocked him by transforming his statement into the pithier “If you’ve seen one redwood, you’ve seen them all,” a phrase that was picked up by the press and widely circulated during the campaign. (As Lou Cannon observed, the paraphrasing provided Reagan “an opportunity to say he was misquoted even though his actual words were arguably as damaging.”)

Why Reagan said what he did, and why he was so seemingly unresponsive to the conservationist side of the redwoods issue was something of a puzzle, according to Cannon:

Conservationists would have been even more frightened had they realized how perfectly this vacuous comment expressed Reagan’s opinion. The conventional view of Reagan’s statement — often misstated as “If you’ve seen one redwood, you’ve seen them all” — was that he had used artless language while pandering to an industry for campaign support. But the wood producers were already in Reagan’s corner, and his well-financed campaign was not in need of their contributions. Reagan had said what he believed.
Why he believed what he said, however, remains a mystery. Reagan, who was often attuned to nature, was strangely insensitive to the magnificence of the redwoods, long recognized as natural wonders of the world … Reagan was reluctant even to acknowledge the grandeur of the trees. Of one of the oldest and loveliest groves of redwoods, he said (on 15 March 1967), “I saw them; there is nothing beautiful about them, just that they are a little higher than the others.”

Reagan had a stubborn streak … and his statements in part reflected his unwillingness to be pushed around by environmental groups.

Eventually, as is often the case, the issue was settled by a political compromise worked out through federal government. In 1968, Congress authorized the creation of the 58,000-acre Redwood National Park, which included 27,500 acres of state parkland as well as 5,000 acres of coastal property in Del Norte and Humboldt counties that were ceded to the state of California by lumber companies; in return, 13,000 acres of Forest Service land in Del Norte County (known as the Northern Redwood Purchase Unit) were transferred to the lumber companies.

Sources Sources:

Cannon, Lou. Governor Reagan: His Rise to Power.

New York: PublicAffairs, 2003. ISBN 1-58648-030-8 (pp. 177-178, 299-303).
Associated Press. “Conferees OK 58,000-Acre Redwood Park.”

Los Angeles Times. 10 September 1968 (p. 3).

Date: April 15, 2020 12:35AM

riverhousebill
Yes Ronald Reagan said it (on 15 March 1967) google many sorces confirm.

six books that also confirm-A tree — how many more do you need to look at? — Ronald Reagan ...
[books.google.com.vn]

Nice try jenners spin again !

Fauxtography
Ronald Reagan ‘If You’ve Seen One Tree …’
Did Ronald Reagan once say, 'If you've seen one redwood, you've seen them all'?
DAVID MIKKELSON
Claim: Ronald Reagan once said (in reference to forest conservation efforts), “If you’ve seen one redwood, you’ve seen them all.”

Example:

In the 1960’s there was a conflict in California between the lumber industry and citizens who wanted to protect redwood forests. Reagan, then governor of the state, took the position that large redwood forests were not necessary; at one meeting he said, “If you’ve seen one redwood tree, you’ve seen them all.”

Origins: When Ronald Reagan first ran for public office, in the California gubernatorial election of 1966, environmental topics were high on the list of voter concerns. Curbing air pollution, protecting undeveloped rivers from being dammed for commercial interests, and conserving what remained of the magnificent Redwood forests in the northern part of the state were significant campaign issues, and, as journalist Lou Cannon noted in his history of Reagan’s governorship, Californians had some good reasons to believe that the actor-turned-politician might give those issues short shrift:

Reagan’s knowledge of environmental issues, except for air pollution, was minimal. Even the geography of the north coast, where trees outnumbered people, eluded him. During the 1966 campaign, a reporter asked Reagan a question about the Eel River (a battleground between those who wanted to dam its middle fork and those who sought to preserve it as a wild river). Reagan asked where it was. The reporter told the embarrassed candidate that he was standing alongside it.

How much of the remaining fraction of California’s old-growth redwood forests should be preserved against commercial logging interests and converted to protected national parkland was a hot-button political issue at the time, pitting the timber industry against conservationists:

These splendid trees, rising to heights of more than 300 feet, flourish in a narrow coastal zone influenced by the Pacific Ocean fog. They were an early causes for
conservationists, who formed the Save-the-Redwoods League in 1913, embarked on a fund-raising campaign, and persuaded the Legislature to create three
redwood state parks encompassing 27,500 acres. The league donated half the land, and the state purchased the remainder from the lumber companies. This was an impressive achievement, but the parks were tiny in relation to the remaining redwood habitat of 1.5 million acres, reduced by logging to one-tenth its original size. Lumber companies, including Pacific Lumber, had their eyes on the surviving old-growth redwoods, which are more resistant than younger trees to rot and decay. A single redwood 2,000 years old yields 480,000 board feet of lumber.

The lumber companies had long opposed a national redwoods park. By the time Reagan took office, however, the industry had retreated under conservationist fire to the more defensible position of accepting a small national park in return for unrestricted logging outside of it. “Small” was the operative word. Timber executives claimed that a large park would eliminate thousands of jobs. Using jobs as their battle cry, they mobilized business and labor support in the two counties (Del Norte and Humboldt) where land would be set aside for the Redwood National Park.

It was in this context that candidate (not yet governor) Ronald Reagan, while speaking before the Western Wood Products Association in San Francisco on 12 March 1966, said the following:

I think, too, that we’ve got to recognize that where the preservation of a natural resource like the redwoods is concerned, that there is a common sense limit. I mean, if you’ve looked at a hundred thousand acres or so of trees — you know, a tree is a tree, how many more do you need to look at?

While the issue candidate Reagan was addressing was a legitimate one — how to balance commercial interests against a desire to preserve natural resources for aesthetic reasons — he expressed his thoughts on the subject so coarsely that he came across as glib and callous, and incumbent governor Pat Brown’s campaign soon mocked him by TRANSFORMING HIS STATEMENT into the pithier “If you’ve seen one redwood, you’ve seen them all,” a phrase that was picked up by the press and widely circulated during the campaign. (As Lou Cannon observed, the paraphrasing provided Reagan “an opportunity to say he was misquoted even though his actual words were arguably as damaging.”)

Why Reagan said what he did, and why he was so seemingly unresponsive to the conservationist side of the redwoods issue was something of a puzzle, according to Cannon:

Conservationists would have been even more frightened had they realized how perfectly this vacuous comment expressed Reagan’s opinion. The conventional view of Reagan’s statement — often misstated as “If you’ve seen one redwood, you’ve seen them all” — was that he had used artless language while pandering to an industry for campaign support. But the wood producers were already in Reagan’s corner, and his well-financed campaign was not in need of their contributions. Reagan had said what he believed.

Why he believed what he said, however, remains a mystery. Reagan, who was often attuned to nature, was strangely insensitive to the magnificence of the redwoods, long recognized as natural wonders of the world … Reagan was reluctant even to acknowledge the grandeur of the trees. Of one of the oldest and loveliest groves of redwoods, he said (on 15 March 1967), “I saw them; there is nothing beautiful about them, just that they are a little higher than the others.”

Reagan had a stubborn streak … and his statements in part reflected his unwillingness to be pushed around by environmental groups.

Eventually, as is often the case, the issue was settled by a political compromise worked out through federal government. In 1968, Congress authorized the creation of the 58,000-acre Redwood National Park, which included 27,500 acres of state parkland as well as 5,000 acres of coastal property in Del Norte and Humboldt counties that were ceded to the state of California by lumber companies; in return, 13,000 acres of Forest Service land in Del Norte County (known as the Northern Redwood Purchase Unit) were transferred to the lumber companies.

Sources Sources:

Cannon, Lou. Governor Reagan: His Rise to Power.

New York: PublicAffairs, 2003. ISBN 1-58648-030-8 (pp. 177-178, 299-303).
Associated Press. “Conferees OK 58,000-Acre Redwood Park.”

Los Angeles Times. 10 September 1968 (p. 3).

What you posted above is almost exactly what I had in my post -

Now you need to look up the meaning of the word; "PARAPHRASE"

If you paraphrase someone or paraphrase something that they have said or written, you express what they have said or written in a different way.

IN OTHER WORDS, WHEN YOU PARAPHRASE A SENTENCE, YOU CHANGE THE WORDING!

IN OTHER WORDS, REAGAN NEVER SAID, “If you’ve seen one redwood, you’ve seen them all.”

THAT IS A LIE BY THE LIB MEDIA THAT WAS ENDLESSLY QUOTED BY THE LIBS AND LIB MEDIA OF THAT TIME. IT'S A LIE!

REAGAN NEVER SAID THE WORD 'REDWOOD' AT ALL WHATSOEVER.

However this quote, which is included in your gibberish above, he apparently did say:

So the above quote is totally different than saying:

“If you’ve seen one redwood, you’ve seen them all.”

What happened was that -- During Reagan's campaign, his LIB OPPONENT LIED AND TWISTED WHAT REAGAN HAD SAID!!!

NOW YOU ARE LYING - EVEN WHAT YOU YOURSELF JUST POSTED ABOVE SAYS THAT REAGAN DID NOT SAY “If you’ve seen one redwood, you’ve seen them all.” IT IS A LIB LIE - PURE AND SIMPLE.

Just goes to show, the Lib Media and The Libs were lying then and they are still lying!

(Sorry, people on the board, that I used such big text size, which I am not a fan of myself, but it was the only way I could think of to highlight the relevant parts of my post so that riverhousebill could maybe/possibly understand that he is repeating a falsehood. But I won't hold my breath - eye rolling smiley

Posted by: suncloud ()
Date: April 15, 2020 09:58AM

That's funny! I mean really. What Reagan did say was even worse than what his Pat Brown said he said!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/15/2020 10:06AM by suncloud.

Date: April 15, 2020 11:24AM

And yet u don't mind destroying businesses
And controlling people
For as long as daddy government wants

That's better?

False assumptions lead to bad outcomes

A lady pushed another old lady because she was in 6 feet space
Hit head
Dead
Just one bad outcome from false assumptions

Much worse than reagan

Date: April 15, 2020 12:39PM

Quote fesh And yet u don't mind destroying businesses

Not at All, EARTH FIRST large print for jennifer

While running for governor of California, he defended opening the state’s centuries-old redwood trees for logging because “a tree is a tree, how many more do you need to look at?” Later, as president, he claimed that “trees cause more pollution than automobiles do” and, in an act of historic pettiness, removed the solar panels Jimmy Carter had installed on the White House.

Like Trump, Reagan’s platform explicitly opposed environmental regulations. He assailed the Clean Air Act and claimed without evidence that it and the EPA had raised prices, “helped force factories to shut down and cost workers their jobs.”

jennifer fresh fug biz thats killing our planet, MISERBLE DOLLARS THE WORSHIP!

We Earth firsters in the 80'd hd saying- No Jobs On A Dead Planet.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/15/2020 12:48PM by riverhousebill.

Date: April 15, 2020 01:00PM

I am well aware of the planetary problems Billy

You're another hypocrite depending on businesses
While saying they are not necessary

Are you living in the forest?

Date: April 15, 2020 01:55PM

quote fresh You're another hypocrite depending on businesses

Fresh first off how do you know what im dependent on or not?

You do not know me. You have not a clue what Im dependent on how dare you to say?

You Dont know my wifes Garden!

My income could drop dead tomoro and we would do just find from what we grow in 12 year old garden,

So your mouthy Hypocrit cackle out of line dude

Cashew tree, banana, Mango three Pumpkin orange tree lemon trees carrot garlic, Gak,tomoto corn coco nut trees pinaple carrot spinach many wild root crops Yam, pepper ect many other viet crps dont now how to spells names Yes we are dependent On our garded

Viets know the leaves from hundreds kinds of tree how to prepare and eat

Yes I do do have income you could say from biz- Rental income, but wait a dam minute, For you to say what Im dependent on is Baloney!

my income from rentals has stoped coming in since march renters lost jobs fake virus My Mortgage payed off ,taxes low dont feel it, not dependent on it.
fresh hope your gardens planted,

PS dont speak for me things i did not say
_Quote fesh depending on businesses

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: April 15, 2020 02:18PM

fresh wrote, You're another hypocrite depending on businesses, while saying they are not necessary, unless you are living in the forest. But even then, no man is an island. The individual cannot escape the collective. No one can even come out of Plato's Cave because the vast majority of people on this planet are still in this Cave of Ignorance where the Powers that Be can use one of their many Organizations - WHO and Bureaucracies - CDC to keep all of us Sick and Poor, which is why we haven't been told the TRUTH about the 3 Big Events Bill Gates talks about - [youtu.be] .

PS I stopped reading rhb's posts to everyone years ago because it hurts me to see someone suffer so much. I only occasionally see what he posts when others use the edit function, but I think it's a good idea if everyone just ignored rhb because he doesn't know how to have a civil conversation with people unless he's looking for allies to attack someone he's fixated on. Sadly, rhb's inability to have a civil conversation with people is like he's pissing on his own leg - he is the only one who feels it and everyone else sees it. Remember, rhb has been this way since a kid, so be kind, he's obviously had a tragic life.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 04/15/2020 02:35PM by John Rose.

Date: April 15, 2020 04:32PM

fresh

Then maybe have less disdain for jobs

NOW, more than ever WE need to get the people back out into the landscape.
LIVING, and being TRULY A/LIVE is a full time "job".
The other, is a LIVING DEATH...

Date: April 15, 2020 04:57PM

Indeed nevertheless

For the third time... you depend on them for living your life

You're not real good with seeing hypocrisy in yourself

Date: April 15, 2020 05:12PM

fresh
Indeed nevertheless

You're arguing for your own LIMITATIONS.
I don't have a problem where I stand.
It's not hypocritical if people CHOOSE to confine themselves....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/15/2020 05:38PM by NuNativs.

Date: April 15, 2020 05:37PM

fresh

Indeed nevertheless

I'm detecting some hypocrisy going on also with the True Virus Believers. For example, on the board here - it 'feels like' some of those who are Against Vaccines, are just fine with what's going down so far, and don't mind following and believing 'the experts' and 'data' and 'models' and 'science' and seem to be okay with the general thought that 'they' are leading us down the path of 'MANDATORY VACCINATIONS'!

Am I right?

Date: April 15, 2020 05:41PM

I KNOW NOTHING!!!!

EXCEPT

The Source of ALL LIFE is , Sun/Light, Air, Water & Earth. There WE are UNITED...

Date: April 15, 2020 05:41PM

NuNativs
fresh
Indeed nevertheless

You're arguing for your own LIMITATIONS.
I don't have a problem where I stand.
It's not hypocritical if people CHOOSE to confine themselves....

It's hypocritical to slam jobs while depending on others who work jobs

But at this point I expect u to refuse to admit your illogic

Date: April 15, 2020 05:56PM

fresh

It's hypocritical to slam jobs while depending on others who work jobs

But at this point I expect u to refuse to admit your illogic

It's hypocritical to slam one who is attempting to escape the crab pot, when you're not even trying...

Date: April 15, 2020 06:18PM

You have no idea what I do.

You gonna keep coming at me or what?

To what end?

Date: April 16, 2020 12:21AM

Quote Rose
Remember, rhb has been this way since a kid, so be kind, he's obviously had a tragic life.

I call Rose's life a full blown tragic waste of a life.
a person who pushes The Holocaust a lie, And worships Adolf Hitler very lost !

Rose is upset with me because I exposed A Neo Nazi!

Have people noticed Rose's pro Hilter bable has gone silent?
another reason he is up set with me, He was told to stop with pro hitler crap on raw foods, Also maybe he realized finaly if your trying to selll somthing Uncle Adolf not a good selling point.

This fact realy pissed Rose off that I had posted---

A google search for Holocaust brings up 16,700,000 results,
whereas Holocaust denial" (without quotes) has 657,000 results.
And Holocaust revisionism ( no quotes) only has 120,000

A person could do their own research on the Holocaust
and learn that deniers are actualy spreading lies, not
spreading a new Version of history.

The vast quantites of information available for the Holocaust relates
to another reason not to be overly worried about denial
on the internet

John Rose you are pissing in the wind with your white surpremism.
Information on the net shows that white hate groups and Nazis
will not weather well in the 21st century.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables