Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Fauci responds to calls to firefauci
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: April 14, 2020 12:34PM

Dr. Anthony Fauci Responds To #FireFauci: ‘I Don’t Think That’s Going To Happen’
Dr. Anthony Fauci, the nation’s top infectious disease expert, said he isn’t bothered by calls that he be fired for contradicting President Donald Trump at times over the White House’s response to COVID-19, saying instead he doesn’t “think it’s going to happen.”

THATS NOT WHY YOU SHOULD BE FIRED, SCHMUCK
I SUGGEST YOU READ THE SHIVA PETITION

“Today I walk in and I hear I’m going to fire him,” Trump said Monday during his press briefing, noting that it didn’t “matter” why he shared the #FireFauci missive with his 77 million followers. “I’m not firing. I think he’s a wonderful guy.”

UGH

Fauci also responded to concerns that he was working too hard during the coronavirus pandemic, admitting that he was “running on fumes, but the fumes are okay.”

AH YES DEMON MARTYR EGOTIST
I THINK BRAD PITT SHOULD PLAY ME IN A MOVIE

“It doesn’t really matter, I’m doing fine,” Fauci said. “The people that we really need to tip our hats to are the brave people of our health delivery system. Risking their own health …

by taking care of people that are critically ill.

CORRECTION.
BY KILLING PEOPLE WHO SHOULD BE LEFT ALONE

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables