Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

To riverhousebill
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: April 15, 2020 01:08AM

In light of the fact that you seem to be obsessed with me so that you are posting outrageous bulls*t and you just keep on repeating the same bullsh*t to me and about me and about what I say, and so then I have to reply to you to defend myself or refute or correct your lies/falsehoods/mistakes/outright stupidity, etc., and that is very tedious for others to read and put up with, henceforth, from here on out, I will not be responding to you at all on this Main Forum. If you wish to speak to me, you may do so on the Other Topics Forum, and there I may or may not reply to you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: To riverhousebill
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: April 15, 2020 01:18AM

Good idea.

Was that really a picture of you next to rush?
When?

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: April 15, 2020 01:42AM

lol. I wish I looked like that. No, that's his fourth wife, Kathryn. She's 44 I think.

Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: April 15, 2020 03:31AM

Quote Jennifer Quote Jennifer - few common-sense people out there in the media on 'my side'

They are Rush Limbaugh. Yes anti vegan makes a lot of common sense to a chicken licker.

Quote Rush Limp balls- Stupid Vegan Vegetarians
Let me make an observation here, folks. I know meat eaters. I am a meat eater. I have never met anybody who feels superior to anybody or anything because they eat meat. But I have run into all kinds of holier-than-thou vegetarians and vegans and other wackos who do think they are superior and better and smarter than everybody else. I know gazillions of beef eaters, and I don't know a'one of them who has forced his eating choices on anybody else; but I know a bunch of ragtag, stupid vegan vegetarians – holier-than-thou superiorists – who try to force everybody to eat what they eat and to not eat what they don't approve of. Such as this bunch of louts that demanded in Berkeley, California, that Burger King sell veggie burgers – and, of course, Burger King caved.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables