Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
In the not too distant future, it will be Illegal to Question the Germ Theoryangry smileyangry smileyangry smiley
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: April 18, 2020 02:22AM

A thought occurred to me yesterday, based on the way things are going, that it won’t be too long before it will actually be Illegal to Question the Germ Theory no matter where you live just like it’s now Illegal to Question the Holocaust in some of the places we live and for the exact same reason, which is to keep us from finding the Truth so we will continue to be Sick and Poor.
MARK MY WORD!!!

If we don't reach the Tipping Point soon, the Powers that Be will have the ability to silence and even destroy all Dissenters simply by turning off their Vaccine Cards. If everyone has to have a Vaccine Card and be chipped in case of the next Pandemic and if we have to do away with Cash, again, in case of the next Pandemic, NO one will be able to Protest against the Powers that Be!

Remember, the Powers that Be use Organizations, like the WHO and Bureaucracies, like the CDC, to keep all of us Sick and Poor, which is why we haven't been told the TRUTH about the 3 Big Events Bill Gates talks about - [www.youtube.com]

Indeed, it boggles my mind when people cannot connect these dots.

3 Big Events - 2 Wars & 1 Pandemic

2 Wars - Illegal to Question the Holocaust

1 Pandemic - Illegal to Question the Germ Theory

MARK MY WORD!!!!!!

The Primary Purpose for the COVID-19 Pandemic is to reinforce a Dying Germ Theory of Disease and all it took was a False Belief in Contagion with the help of all of our Corrupt Politicians, Fabian Judges and Fabian Bureaucrats. By staging this Fake Pandemic the Powers that Be have, in effect, put the last nail in the “Alternative” Health Coffin and now, we will have a whole new Generation of people who will NOT even Question the Germ Theory and mark my word - in the not too distant future, it will actually be illegal to Question the Germ Theory just like it’s Illegal to Question the Holocaust.

Of course, as an added bonus for the Psychopaths Behind the Curtain, this FAKE Plandemic destroys our Economies all around the World, especially the Middle Class, which is what keeps the Cycle of Governmental Bondage from repeating.

Aristotle - Aristotle gave a number of options as to how the cycle could be halted or slowed: 7 of 8. The middle class must be large.

Hitler - 16. We demand the creation and maintenance of a healthy middle class, the immediate communalizing of big department stores, and their lease at a cheap rate to small traders, and that the utmost consideration shall be shown to all small traders in the placing of State and municiple orders. - 25 points of the NSDAP Program

WARNING - you have to have a working brain to see this obvious Connection, which will soon be illustrated by one or more people who obviously do NOT have a working brain.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: In the not too distant future, it will be Illegal to Question the Germ Theoryangry smileyangry smileyangry smiley
Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: April 18, 2020 02:51AM

Wo

quote Rose Illegal to Question the Holocaust

More BS. Like the a vaccine that neve existed caused 1918-19 Pandemic

Paul Joseph Goebbels would love the lie Rose posted Illegal to Question the Holocaust.

Keep The Boots on Kids !

Re: In the not too distant future, it will be Illegal to Question the Germ Theoryangry smileyangry smileyangry smiley
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: April 18, 2020 02:58AM

riverhousebill doesn't research much

People have lost their jobs due to supporting palestinian rights

quite similar .

then this recently

You know I have good news for you, Margaret, because we have a-- there is a solution using available technology today to fix the economic part of this problem. The solution is universal testing. What you want is every single person to get tested every day, and then they would wear a badge like they would after they voted or something like that to show that they've been tested,” Bullard said.

“This would immediately sort out who's been infected and who hasn't been infected. That would help the health care sector, but it would also help the economy, because we could interact with each other with a lot of confidence,” he said.

federal reserve st louis ceo bullard

ignorant lunatic or calculating propagandist tool

Date: April 18, 2020 03:03AM

riverhousebill
Wo

quote Rose Illegal to Question the Holocaust

More BS. Like the vaccine that never existed caused 1918-19 Pandemic you claimed.

Paul Joseph Goebbels would love the lie Rose posted Illegal to Question the Holocaust.

Tell me where on this earth is that illegal???

Calling more of your BS Rose show link 15,000 cars, You cant because it was a lie 15,000 # your desperate Rose spin again

Keep The Boots on Kids !

Date: April 18, 2020 03:08AM

School principal fired for saying 'I can't say the Holocaust is a factual event'

William Latson fired for misconduct after writing he was ‘not in a position … as a district employee’ to say the Holocaust happened

now riverhb will say, well he didn't go to JAIL did he?

Date: April 18, 2020 03:15AM

Here is my Recap on Vegetarianism & Raw Food from Hitler's Table Talk...

QUESTIONS OF DIET

Caesar's soldiers were vegetarians — Diet and long life — Living foodstuffs and sterile diet — Cancer a disease of the degenerate — Disinherited regions and their inhabitants — An honoured caste called the deer-stalkers — The helots of Sparta — Progress of the Germanic race — The impoverished proletariat of Europe — A recrudescence of anti-Semitism in Britain — Racial doctrine camouflaged as religion — Peculiarities of the Jewish mind.

There is an interesting document, dating from the time of Caesar, which indicates that the soldiers of that time lived on a vegetarian diet. According to the same source, it was only in times of shortage that soldiers had recourse to meat. It's known that the ancient philosophers already regarded the change from black gruel to bread as a sign of decadence. The Vikings would not have undertaken their now legendary expeditions it they'd depended on a meat diet, for they had no method of preserving meat. The fact that the smallest military unit was the section is explained by the fact that each man had a mill for grain. The purveyor of vitamins was the onion.

It's probable that, in the old days, human beings lived longer than they do now. The turning-point came when man replaced the raw elements in his diet by foods that he sterilises when he eats them. The hypothesis that man ought to live longer seems to be confirmed by the disparity between his short existence as an adult, on the one hand, and his period of growth, on the other. A dog lives, on the average, eight to ten times as long as it takes him to grow up. On that ratio, man ought normally to live from one hundred and forty to one hundred and eighty years. What is certain is that, in countries like Bulgaria, where people live on polenta, yoghurt and other such foods, men live to a greater age than in our parts of the world. And yet, from other points of view, the peasant does not live

HEALTH AND RACE

Everything that lives on earth feeds on living materials. The fact that man subjects his foodstuffs to a physico-chemical process explains the so-called "maladies of civilisation". If the average term of life is at present increasing, that's because people are again finding room for a naturistic diet. It's a revolution. That a fatty substance extracted from coal has the same value as olive-oil, that l don't believe at all! It's surely better to use the synthetic fatty substances for the manufacture of soap, for example.

But there's one thing I can predict to eaters of meat, that the world of the future will be vegetarian!

When I'm told that 50 per cent of dogs die of cancer, there must be an explanation for that. Nature has predisposed the dog to feed on raw meat, by tearing up other animals. Today the dog feeds almost exclusively on mixed bread and cooked meat.

If I offer a child the choice between a pear and a piece of meat, he'll quickly choose the pear. That's his atavistic instinct speaking.

FOOD THROUGH THE AGES

... At the time when I ate meat, I used to sweat a lot. I used to drink four pots of beer and six bottles of water during a meeting, and I'd succeed in losing nine pounds! When I became a vegetarian, a mouthful of water from time to time was enough. When you offer a child the choice of a piece of meat, an apple or a cake, it's never the meat that he chooses. There's an ancestral instinct there. In the same way, the child would never begin to drink or smoke if it weren't to imitate others. The consumption of meat is reduced the moment the market presents a greater choice of vegetables, and in proportion as each man can afford the luxury of the first fruits.

I suppose man became carnivorous because, during the Ice Age, circumstances compelled him. They also prompted him to have his food cooked, a habit which, as one knows today, has harmful consequences. Our peasants never eat any food that hasn't been cooked and re-cooked, and thus deprived of all its virtues. The Southern peoples are not acquainted either with a meat diet or with cooking. I lived marvelously in Italy. I don't know any country that enlivens one more. Roman food, how delicious it is!

The escape of General Giraud — What France really feels towards us — We will retain strong-points in France — Meat and the vegetarian diet — Importance of raw food.

Dr. Gobbels asked whether a pound of potatoes had the same nutritive value as a pound of meat. The Fuehrer replied:

As far as we know, the food of the soldiers of ancient Rome consisted principally of fruit and cereals. The Roman soldier had a horror of meat, and meat, apparently, was included in the normal rations only when the difficulty of obtaining other supplies made it inevitable. From numerous pictures and sculptures it seems that the Romans had magnificent teeth, and this seems to contradict the contention that only carnivorous animals have good teeth. The intervening centuries do not appear to have caused any changes. Travellers in Italy have noticed that the masses still feed on the same things, and that they still have excellent teeth.

One has only to keep one's eyes open to notice what an extraordinary antipathy young children have to meat. It is also an interesting fact that among the negroes the children of those

PRAISE OF THE VEGETARIAN DIET

tribes which are primarily vegetarian develop more harmoniously than those of the tribes in which it is customary for the mother to feed her infant up to the age of four or five. As regards animals, the dog, which is carnivorous, cannot compare in performance with the horse, which is vegetarian. In the same way, the lion shows signs of fatigue after covering two or three kilometres, while the camel marches for six or seven days before even his tongue begins to hang out. Speaking generally, the experts do not take facts sufficiently into consideration. It has been proved that a vegetarian diet — and particularly a diet of potato peelings and raw potatoes — will cure beri-beri within a week.

Those who adopt a vegetarian diet must remember that it is in their raw State that vegetables have their greatest nutritive value. The fly feeds on fresh leaves, the frog swallows the fly as it is, and the stork eats the living frog. Nature thus teaches us that a rational diet should be based on eating things in their raw State. Science has proved, too, that cooking destroys the vitamins, which are the most valuable part of our food. It has not yet been established beyond doubt whether cooking destroys merely certain Chemical particles or whether it also destroys the essential fermentive juices.

Our children today are much healthier than those of the Imperial and Weimar Republic periods because mothers now realise that they contribute far more to the health of their children if they give them raw vegetables and roots to chew than if they give them boiled milk.

Date: April 18, 2020 03:27AM

Here is my Recap on Prisons Create Criminals from Hitler's Table Talk...

The greatest vice of our penal system is the exaggerated importance attached to a first sentence. Corporal punishment would often be much better than a term of imprisonment. In prison and in penitentiary establishments, the delinquent is at too good a school. The old lags he meets there teach him, first that he was stupid to be caught, and secondly to do better next time. All that his stay in prison amounts to in the end is only an uninterrupted course of instruction in the art of doing wrong.

Characteristics of the criminal — The habitual criminal a danger in war-time — A faulty penal system — Juvenile criminals and the old lags — The procedure of appeal.

Our penal system has the result only of preserving criminals.

In normal times, there's no danger in that. But when the social edifice is in peril, by reason of a war or a famine, it may lead to unimaginable catastrophes. The great mass of the people is, on the whole, a passive element. On the one hand, the idealists represent the positive force. The criminals, on the other hand, represent the negative element.

PENAL LAW REFORM

If I tolerated the preservation of criminals, at a time when the best of us are being killed at the front, I should destroy the balance of forces to the detriment of the nation's healthy element. That would be the triumph of the rabble.

If a country suffers reverses, it runs the risk that a handful of criminals, thus kept under shelter, may cheat the combatants of the fruits of their sacrifice. It's what we experienced in 1918.

The only remedy for that situation is to impose the death penalty, without hesitation, upon criminals of this type.

In Vienna before the war, more than eight thousand men used to camp on the edge of the canals. A kind of rats that come rampaging out of their holes as soon as there are rumbles of a revolution. Vienna still possesses gutter-rats such as aren't found anywhere else. The danger is to give these dregs an opportunity to get together.

No magistrate, priest or politician can change an inveterate criminal into a useful Citizen. Sometimes one can redeem a criminal, but only in exceptional cases.

The criminal is very willing, of course, to play the game of the worthy types who work to save delinquents — for he sees in it a possibility of saving his own neck. Afterwards he splits his sides at their expense with his confederates.

Our whole penal system is a mess. Young delinquents belonging to respectable families shouldn't be exposed to living communally with creatures who are utterly rotten. It's already an improvement that, in the prisons, young people are divided into groups. In any case, I'm a believer in the restoration of corporal punishment to replace imprisonment in certain cases. Like that, young delinquents would not risk being corrupted by contact with hardened criminals. A good hiding does no harm to a young man of seventeen, and often it would be enough. I've had the luck, in the course of my life, to have had a great variety of experiences and to study all the problems in real life. For example, it was in Landsberg gaol that I was able to check the correctness of these ideas.

Date: April 18, 2020 03:33AM

Indeed, it boggles my mind when people cannot connect these dots.

United States Constitution and your rights to questain the holocaust

Rose stf up and go to next spin.

Read the constitution How can you have rights if you dont know what they are?

Hello Rose constitution has freed you dont cliam you have not the right to questian, Thats a lie and you know it.

Maybe not second thought, You being from south america may have not read it.?

Date: April 18, 2020 03:34AM

"It's not impossible that one of the causes of cancer lies in the harmfulness of cooked foods. We give our body a form of nourishment that in one way or another is debased. At present the origin of cancer is unknown, but it's possible that the causes that provoke it find a terrain that suits them in incorrectly nourished organisms. We all breathe in the microbes that give rise to colds or tuberculosis, but we're not all enrheumed or tuberculous." Hitler's Table Talks

Date: April 18, 2020 03:39AM

fascinating , never knew that existed - table talks

Date: April 18, 2020 03:44AM

Here is my Recap on "offer a child the choice" from Hitler's Table Talk...

If I offer a child the choice between a pear and a piece of meat, he'll quickly choose the pear. That's his atavistic instinct speaking.

When you offer a child the choice of a piece of meat, an apple or a cake, it's never the meat that he chooses. There's an ancestral instinct there. In the same way, the child would never begin to drink or smoke if it weren't to imitate others. The consumption of meat is reduced the moment the market presents a greater choice of vegetables, and in proportion as each man can afford the luxury of the first fruits.

Date: April 18, 2020 03:50AM

<<<fascinating , never knew that existed - table talks>>>

This book reveals another reason why the Powers that Be demonized Hitler - not only did he take back control of Germany's Money Supply by kicking out the International Bankers, but he was on his way to taking back control over our Health with a Raw Vegan Diet!

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: April 18, 2020 05:20AM

fresh
fascinating , never knew that existed - table talks
Dude, Hitler is "jesus" ma brother, swallow that raw food koolaid bro! JR I lick your inner right ankle in awe, you are a god among men...

Date: April 18, 2020 05:26AM

JR children love meat and fruit both...

Date: April 18, 2020 01:49PM

WELCOME BACK HITLER RAW FOODS.COM Parteigenosse Rose

why the Powers that Be demonized Hitler - not only did he take back control of Germany's Money Supply by kicking out the International Bankers, but he was on his way to taking back control over our Health with a Raw Vegan Diet!

wtf Adolf Hitler and raw foods, somone kick this neo in the nuts please

Date: April 18, 2020 01:59PM

Quote the good Dr. Menegles

When you offer a child the choice of a piece of meat, an apple or a cake,or a Strudel it's never the meat that he chooses.

Rose you are Referencing from The Doctor Joseph Menegles experiments.

funny how you cut the strudel out, thanks for laugh.

Ive read about your good Doctors experiments on diet Rose.

Date: April 18, 2020 02:52PM

I just watched this today...

[youtu.be]
13:04 MM
The Lockdown only exist because people Comply with it and I hate to tell people, but Mass Disobedience - Mass Non-Compliance is going to be necessary in order to combat Tyranny. It’s going to happen sooner or later - the only problem being if it happens much later, then, unfortunately, it will not be able to happen at all because as you may have noticed the Police State is Locking Down right now. They are putting every single Bar of this Prison into place right now and as each Bar gets slotted into place and then, it gets harder and harder, here comes the Surveillance and Tracking and here comes the Immunity Passports and here comes the Mandatory Vaccinations and here comes the Cashless Society. It’s all coming down - the Bars are coming down Shutting you in your Prison. If you do NOT Disobey, then there will be a time when you cannot Disobey. 13:56 MM

Civil Disobedience

[www.youtube.com]

Date: April 18, 2020 11:55PM

More Rose Ca ca quote Rose In the not too distant future, it will be Illegal to Question the Germ Theory.

Same line he used, ilegal to question the Holocoast.

Rose could learn somthing if he would read the U.S. Constitution that he is spreading lies.

Propagandist! Patriot Rose? as American as apple pie -- filled with razor blades.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/19/2020 12:11AM by riverhousebill.

Date: April 19, 2020 12:45AM

rhb wrote in 3 separate posts above...

...quote Rose Illegal to Question the Holocaust
...Hello Rose constitution has freed you dont cliam you have not the right to questian, Thats a lie and you know it.
...Same line he used, ilegal to question the Holocoast.

READ the VERY FIRST paragraph IN MY VERY FIRST POST!

A thought occurred to me yesterday, based on the way things are going, that it won’t be too long before it will actually be Illegal to Question the Germ Theory no matter where you live just like it’s now Illegal to Question the Holocaust in some of the places we live and for the exact same reason, which is to keep us from finding the Truth so we will continue to be Sick and Poor.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/19/2020 12:47AM by John Rose.

Date: April 19, 2020 12:52AM

<<<Rose could learn something if he would read the U.S. Constitution that he is spreading lies.>>>

As far as learning a lesson on the Constitution and how it’s being usurped by the things you are IGNORANTLY supporting, you'll LOVE this video...

How to Be Free & Healthy In a Sick World

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/19/2020 12:56AM by John Rose.

Date: April 19, 2020 12:55AM

John I know you're Adsense revenue is down, but this is not the place to be self-promoting looking for views...

Date: April 19, 2020 12:57AM

It's sad to think that this is somehow entertainment to you.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/19/2020 01:08AM by John Rose.

Date: April 19, 2020 01:16AM

John Rose
It's sad to think that this is somehow entertainment to you.

It's Taoism, I'm going with the flow unattached to ANYTHING but Nature/LIFE...

Date: April 19, 2020 01:18AM

No, you go out of your way to try and push people's buttons and it doesn't get any sadder than that.

Date: April 19, 2020 01:22AM

John Rose
No, you go out of your way to try and push people's buttons and it doesn't get any sadder than that.

Partial Truth coming from a MASTER yourself. You have met your match my friend.

Date: April 19, 2020 01:46AM

I don't want anything to do with you!!!

I don't want to push your buttons any more than I want to push anyone else's buttons and believe it or not - I do NOT want you or anyone else to be unhappy.

I've asked you to leave me alone years ago, but you are somehow fixated on the fact that I don't want anything to do with you and now you stalk me hoping that I'll reply to you and I already told you I don't even read your comments any more.

I sincerely hope that someday soon you will realize that you are ONLY hurting yourself.

Date: April 19, 2020 02:00AM

You're better off on YouTube where you can just delete every comment and/or ban one who doesn't agree with you. The perfect MONOLOGUE!

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: April 19, 2020 06:34AM

Regarding the title of John Rose's post, looks like the law has even relaxed with HIV. How can you be so sure John?

[www.washingtonpost.com]

Knowingly exposing others to HIV is no longer a felony in ...
www.washingtonpost.com › to-your-health › 2017/10/09
Oct 10, 2017 - Statistics show it mostly affected sex workers. ... California lawmakers have passed legislation to reduce the penalty for those who ... The act of knowingly donating HIV-infected blood, also a felony now, will be decriminalized.

[www.cnn.com]
California lowers penalty for knowingly exposing partners to HIV

Starting January 1, it will no longer be a felony in California to knowingly expose a sexual partner to HIV with the intent of transmitting the virus. Gov. Jerry Brown signed legislation Friday that lowers the offense to a misdemeanor.
The California legislature passed SB 239 in September.
The law previously punished people who intentionally exposed or infected others with HIV by up to eight years in prison. The new legislation will lower jail time to a maximum of six months.

The new law will also eliminate the penalty for knowingly donating HIV-infected blood. This action is a felony under current law and will be decriminalized starting in January. Supporters of the change argue the previous law was antiquated because all donated blood is tested for HIV.
Bill sponsors Sen. Scott Wiener and Assemblyman Todd Gloria, both Democrats, argued California law was outdated and stigmatized people living with HIV, especially given recent advancements in medicine. Evidence has shown that a person with HIV who undergoes regular treatment has a negligible chance of spreading the infection to others through sexual contact.
"The most effective way to reduce HIV infections is to destigmatize HIV," Wiener told CNN. "To make people comfortable talking about their infection, get tested, get into treatment."
Gloria released a statement Friday saying the bill will put the state "at the forefront in the fight to stop the spread of HIV."
Wiener said by destigmatizing HIV, the bill would encourage people to get tested, which will in turn lower HIV transmission in the state.
The governor did not respond to a CNN request for comment.

Opposition to the bill
Many Republicans staunchly opposed SB 239, saying it could lead to an increase in HIV infections.
Sen. Jeff Stone voted against the bill and strongly expressed his disapproval in September when the Senate voted on it.
Stone, who is also a pharmacist, took aim at Wiener and Gloria's argument that modern medicine can lower the spread of HIV. The senator said three out of four people who are on prescription medication in the United States do not comply with their doctor's orders on how to take it.
"If you don't take your AIDS medications and you allow for some virus to duplicate and show a presence, then you are able to transmit that disease to an unknowing partner," Stone said on the Senate floor.
Stone asked Brown to veto the bill in a letter obtained by CNN. The senator doubled down on his claim that "many people do not properly adhere to their drug treatment." Stone also wrote that the bill "runs contrary to the state's responsibility" of protecting Californians.
Sen. Joel Anderson, another Republican who voted against the bill, argued that people infected with HIV could never live their lives "to the same extent" again. He said it was irresponsible not to disclose the possibility of a life-altering infection.
"The critical word in this is 'intentionally,'" Anderson said in September. "When you intentionally put others at risk, you should have responsibility."

Date: April 19, 2020 10:47AM

John Rose

Clue in Rose Promoting Adolf Hitler will Push 99% of veterans button,
after all he killed over a 1/4 million of them one of my relation.

How dare you come in here and promote this Mass murdering maniac ADOLF HILTER and you cackle about puhing buttons Mfer Neo's.

Now Rose spits this out
it’s now Illegal to Question the Holocaust in some of the places we live,

ROSE Not IN THE USA Now stop your double speak, and lies and put Uncle Adolf back in the closet.

Date: April 19, 2020 02:24PM

Tai...
<<<Regarding the title of John Rose's post, looks like the law has even relaxed with HIV. How can you be so sure John?>>>

It’s easy to be a Prophet if you have access to History and the reason why most people can’t see this obvious connection is because most people don’t have access to History and that, my dear, is why History Repeats Itself.

[www.youtube.com]
Hegelian Problem Reaction Solution
21:42 Minute Video
Published on Jul 24, 2016

[youtu.be]
2:13 MM
My friends, last century 262 Million people were Murdered by Government during Peace time. Democide - Google that. The University of Hawaii pushed the pencil to it - 262 Million people Murdered during Peace time by the Governments and how are they going to do it this time around?

Well, History Repeats Itself and we’re due for another “Pandemic”!

What do you think the Bird Flu is and the Swine Flu and the Ebola and all of the SARS and all of this other BULLSHIT IS!?!?!?!

They’re Brainwashing you putting more References in your brain to make you believe in BullShit Viruses. It’s all Freaking BULLSHIT, man, and you can’t understand that until you understand the Problem-Reaction-Solution. You got to get into the brain of these Psychopaths to figure out what they’re doing to us so we don’t get screwed! It’s not Complicated once you see what they’re doing because they’re very Predictable. They’ve done it over and over and over again.

Do some research and you’re going to find out more about False Flags. 3:13 MM

...Fabian Society..

[youtu.be]
4:13 MM
So they are always testing us to see what they can get away with and they’re getting away with more and more and more.

[youtu.be]
4:18 MM
Let’s take a look at some of the things they’ve done and they’ve gotten away with and we haven’t Woke Up to - most of us. 4:22 MM

5:36 MM
...but the city of San Angelo thought it was the Viruses and Bacteria they went out and bought 2 DDT Fogging Machines and they bathed their city in it and they had 1 out of 124 people come down with Polio.

Polio is simply - we’re being Poisoned with DDT and the point about this is when you do your research, you’re going to find out that they, they, they did this on purpose. They figured out what it took to Paralyze the Monkey and how to interrupt that. Here we got the Problem - we got the Solution - we got the Vaccine. Don’t you see?

Problem-Reaction-Solution!

Give then the DDT! Oh, it’s a Virus!

YOU STUPID FOOLS!!! When are you going to Wake Up and stop accepting this Virus BullShit?

We’ve been Bombarded with this BullShit all the time and we can’t get out of it because we have too many References. 6:25 MM

[youtu.be]
7:28 MM
The Rulers of the World are Masters of Mis-Direction - they’re Mis-Directing our so-called Experts and I have a theory that everyone that goes into Infectious Diseases I think they have to pass an IQ Test where you got to be below a certain level because these guys have got to be some of the dumbest idiots in the world to believe in this BullShit! You’re real good at remembering Information, but you can’t Connect any Dots together - you can’t even think - you don’t have the Ability for Critical Thinking. And this is all by design also. I pointed this out in my Video on Education. The way the System is designed - it rewards those who have a Good Memory - not people who are smart and know how to Solve Problems, but who have Good Memories and then, they know those types of people will go into positions that require a lot of training, like lawyers and doctors, and they don’t question authority. This is by design!

Again, we’re Manipulated on Levels most of us don’t understand.

[youtu.be]
8:18 MM
Problem-Reaction-Solution

DDT - GIVE US THE VACCINES - HERE THEY ARE!

Hallelujah, now I’m Branded for life!

YOU MOTHER F-U-C-K-E-R-S!!! [flipping the bird]

Gawd, I get Pissed Off because I know how you F-u-c-k-e-r-s work and think. You guys never think about this. The people who Rule the World have so much Money - it isn’t about Money - it’s about making sure we don’t have the Money. They’ve got so much Money we can’t even wrap our brains around it.

We’re like cattle and sheep to them. When they give us Vaccines, we’re scarred for life. That’s being BRANDED!!! WAKE UP - WE’RE BEING BRANDED!!! We’re SHEEP! The people who Ruler of the World are laughing at us - Controlling and Manipulating us! 8:52 MM

[youtu.be]
8:52 MM
They’ve got so much Money we can’t wrap our brains around how much they’ve got. Take a Million Dollars and a Trillion Dollars - how can you relate to those 2? We can’t. A Million Seconds - a little over 11 and half days. A Trillion Seconds - almost 32,000 years! If you’ve got 500 Trillion of these guys, you’ve got 16 Million years! That’s what the Rulers of the World have! They’ve got like 16 Million years and when we look at how many people have a Million - 11 and half days, there may be like 15 Million of those - about 1,800 Billionaires.

So look at the ratio - there’s about 200 Families that have all the Wealth. They have so much Wealth - we can’t even wrap our brain around it. To them it’s like a little Monopoly Game.

[youtu.be]
9:31 MM
Again, I know how to be their Accountant. I know how to look at their Balance Sheet. I know how to look at the World Balance Sheet. I know how their little brains are thinking and Controlling us and BRANDING us - Scarring us for Life - Poisoning us - laughing the whole time and all of their Accumulated Wealth is their Version of Slavery to us because we’re Enslaved. Don’t you see? This is how they think. I know this is how they think - I put my brain in theirs and it isn’t hard to figure out how they think. They’re Predictable! They’re Sick! They have No Empathy. All they care about is Enslaving us keeping us where we are and that’s what we are - we’re Slaves to them. 10:05 MM

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once again, it's easy to be a Prophet if you have to have enough Pieces of the Puzzle and you're able to Connect the Dots.

Here are a couple of dots - can you connect them?

“For by sorceries (drugs/chemicals - black magic) were all nations deceived.” -Rev. 18:23

The word sorceries or sorcerers or sorcery is the Greek word pharmakon by which we get the words pharmacist and pharmacy.

“This remarkable prevision of the germ theory left no mark on eighteenth-century therapy, and had to be revived a second time in the nineteenth century.” - Voltaire in Will & Ariel Durant, “The Age of Voltaire,” p. 592

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/19/2020 02:30PM by John Rose.

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables