Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Bill Gates is KILLING Children in Africa Over the Coronavirus...
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: April 19, 2020 09:11PM

It looks like Bill Gates is already KILLING children in Africa over the Coronavirus.

[www.youtube.com]
Emergency Tribunal Hearing: Corona Pandemic and the Planetary Shutdown (3rd Sitting)
2:13:37 Minute Video
•Apr 17, 2020

[youtu.be]
18:24 MM
Paramount Chief: Ivory Coast – Chief Sylvestre Gnakale: This is, Pandemic cases is a serious matter for us because when the Coronavirus broke out in China and in Italy, then it came to Europe, Africa didn’t have any case at all and we did not believe that it was coming there. I, personally, did not believe that we will know this case in Africa because we don’t have any 5G Antennas in there yet and if we don’t have 5G Antennas, then this Coronavirus couldn’t reach Africa. But we were really surprised when we understood from the Secretary General of the United Nation talking about being concerned with Africa. We did not understand why instead of being concerned with Europe with Italy with Spain they start talking about Africa. Then the French President, Emmanuel Macron, in a visit with X[?], where he went to speak about a Hospital, a Military Hospital, he then spoke to the French doctors, French scientists to go to Africa to show that - to know about this Disease. 20:09 MM

[youtu.be]
20:42 MM
Chief Sylvestre Gnakale: Then I start receiving phone call from back home, Villages, the Chief from a Village are complaining because the Vaccinations already started in the Village. People were going around in Village, one of my Villages called Sipilou, the Chief wanted to understand why they were having Agents going to give Vaccines to children from 6 to 13 years old. They did not understand what was going on. Then I said to them just speak to the Authority over there. They then caught those Agents and they went to the Authority in the cities and they found out that those people were working for Organization owned by Bill Gates and they were released. Those are things that you will Not See, you will Not Hear about in the Media.

So people are already going, giving Vaccines in my Villages, so this is a serious concern because I don’t believe there’s at this stage there is a Vaccine for Corona. But they are giving Vaccines in my Villages. Some Videos and phone calls that I received saying that the 7 children died in Senegal, a Village near Dhaka where people went to Vaccine Children in a compound, 7 of them died on streets on after the Vaccination. 22:40 MM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bill Gates is KILLING Children in Africa Over the Coronavirus...
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: April 19, 2020 09:30PM

There goes the ridiculous 5G theory and panic...

When the conspiracies don't line up, WE've got a problem?!?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/19/2020 09:55PM by NuNativs.

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: April 23, 2020 12:06AM

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: April 23, 2020 08:12AM

Excellent video, John. I only listened to half. So sad to hear about the deaths from vaccines in Africa.

The doctor from Germany who studies viruses talks about exosomes at 29 minutes but she says that she believes this coronavirus is a real virus. She said they do autopsies in Germany, so their diagnosis is accurate.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: April 23, 2020 10:05AM

2 of those doctors are clueless and she was one of them.

German Frontline Physician, Dr. in Virology – Dr. Jo (Witness Protected) [JR: BS]
Expert on Stealth Adapted Viruses –Dr. John Martin MD, PhD [JR: BS]
Fmr. Snr. Veteran UN Nurse & Currently commissioned to the USNS Mercy & Comfort
[JR: BS]

WAKE UP TAI - THERE IS NOTHING ACCURATE ABOUT THEIR DIAGNOSIS!

Date: April 23, 2020 05:36PM

John Rose
2 of those doctors are clueless and she was one of them.

Tai
Why do you disrespect such erudite doctors? It's not going to promote your longevity to deny facts. Let's move on.

If you can't understand what a virus is and you can't understand how viruses are spread, then you won't understand the magnitude of what's happened, or what potentially goes on in a $40 million bioweapons virology lab.

Let's just examine the smallpox vaccine. THe smallpox vaccine can SPREAD viruses to nearby people. From the horse's mouth:

[www.cdc.gov]

Replication-competent smallpox vaccine consists of a live, infectious vaccinia virus that can be transmitted from the vaccine recipient to unvaccinated persons who have close contact with the inoculation site, or with exudate from the site. The risk of side effects in household contacts is the same as those for the vaccine recipient. Therefore, the vaccination site requires special care to prevent the virus from spreading.

The vaccinia virus may cause rash, fever, and head and body aches. In certain groups of people, particularly those who are immunocompromised, complications from the vaccinia virus can be severe.

[www.drugs.com]

What should I do after I get the smallpox vaccine?
The vaccine can be spread before the scab falls off. Contact with the vaccinated area may easily spread the virus to other parts of your body. You may also spread the virus to other people through direct contact. The following may help prevent the spread of the virus:

Do not scratch or touch the vaccinated area on your arm.
Do not towel dry the area where the vaccine was given. Cover the area with a waterproof bandage when you bathe.
Place a bandage over the vaccinated area. Wear a shirt with sleeves long enough to cover the vaccinated area.
Wash clothes and bedding with water and a germ-killing solution.
Wash your hands with soap and water right away if you touch the vaccinated area.
What are the risks of the smallpox vaccine?
The area where the vaccine was given may be red, tender, or swollen. You may get a fever, mild rash, or swollen glands in your armpits. You can spread the virus in the vaccine to other people by accident. The area where the vaccine was given may get infected. The infection may spread to your eyes, heart, or brain. This can cause long-term damage. You may have an allergic reaction to the vaccine. This can be life-threatening.

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: April 23, 2020 05:47PM

It's not spreading a contagious virus.

It's defensive reaction to toxins!

Date: April 23, 2020 05:57PM

Next Tai will be quoting from the NIST report to explain 911

Or the Gates foundation on the beauty of vaccines

Or Richard simmmons on how to gain muscle

Or a meat packing plant owner on the
healthfulness of steaks for dinner

Or Hillary Clinton on how to safeguard government Data

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/23/2020 05:59PM by fresh.

Date: April 23, 2020 06:12PM

Fresh, the CDC has to be forthright because doctors see what's happening. The CDC has to admit that this vaccine has live virus that infect people! Don't you get it? Some vaccines are a way to transmit viruses.

[www.cdc.gov]

In 1955, some batches of polio vaccine given to the public contained live polio virus, even though they had passed required safety testing. Over 250 cases of polio were attributed to vaccines produced by one company: Cutter Laboratories. This case, which came to be known as the Cutter Incident, resulted in many cases of paralysis. The vaccine was recalled as soon as cases of polio were detected.

The Cutter Incident was a defining moment in the history of vaccine manufacturing and government oversight of vaccines, and led to the creation of a better system of regulating vaccines. After the government improved this process and increased oversight, polio vaccinations resumed in the fall of 1955.

At the time, there was no system in place to compensate people who might have been harmed by a vaccine. Today we have the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Programexternal icon (VICP), which uses scientific evidence to determine whether a vaccine might be the cause of an illness or injury, and provides compensation to individuals found to have been harmed by a vaccine. The VICP remains a model method for ensuring that all persons harmed by vaccines are compensated quickly and fairly, while also protecting companies that make lifesaving products from financially unsustainable liability claims through the tort system.

For more information, see Food and Drug Administration (FDA)’s Science and the Regulation of Biological Productsexternal icon page.

Top of Page
Simian Virus 40 (SV40) - 1955–1963
Top of Page
Swine Flu Vaccine and Guillain-Barré Syndrome - 1976
Top of Page
Hepatitis B Vaccine and Multiple Sclerosis – 1998
Top of Page
Rotavirus Vaccine and Intussusception – 1998 - 1999
Top of Page
Guillain-Barré Syndrome and Meningococcal Vaccine - 2005 – 2008
Top of Page
Hib Vaccine Recall – 2007
Top of Page
H1N1 Influenza Vaccine and Narcolepsy - 2009 – 2010
Top of Page
Porcine Circovirus in Rotavirus Vaccines - 2010
Top of Page
HPV Vaccine Recall – 2013

Date: April 23, 2020 06:22PM

What do you mean infect?

Enter in a body and start MULTIPLYING?
Evidence?

Injecting live or dead virus and other adjuvants will produce sickness
And symptoms
That's not infection it's poisonous effects
Doesn't prove anything about contagion

has nothing to do with contagion.

You are unable to refute the main thesis here which is
That a covid19 virus has not been
Identified properly
Or proven INFECTIOUS
Or contagious

So you are getting into other unimportant issues

Date: April 24, 2020 02:05AM

Fresh
What do you mean infect?

Tai
After someone has gotten the smallpox vaccine, they are infectious to other people unless they take strict care of the wound site. Infect, as in other people can get infected and also other parts of the body can get infected too, just like shingles can infect other parts of the body.

Date: April 24, 2020 03:21AM

Tai
Fresh
What do you mean infect?

Tai
After someone has gotten the smallpox vaccine, they are infectious to other people unless they take strict care of the wound site. Infect, as in other people can get infected and also other parts of the body can get infected too, just like shingles can infect other parts of the body.

I suppose there may be different shades of definition

but my understanding is that infect is within one body

and contagion is to another being

and when you talk about one person passing on to another

like I've said, this is merely an assumption
there is no evidence from what I know that this occurs
it's so ingrained that we don't question it.

I know you've spoken about various sexually transmitted diseases

but this is not something that has been shown
it's assumed. just like covid19 contagion is assumed even though it has not been shown.

it's not been shown because they IGNORE other causes for disease and ASSUME.

I just posted a very good analysis of pollution being a big factor in this so called pandemic

one cannot watch a microscopic fragment move from one person to another

need to conduct a very good scientific test to prove it

david parker and dawn lester wrote a whole book on it and couldn't find any evidence in the literature and scientific studies.

and there was a study done decades ago that a kaufman described that proved that there WAS NO CONTAGION even though they tried very hard to create it

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables