Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Koch's Postulates: Have They Been Proven for Viruses?
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: April 19, 2020 10:28PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Koch's Postulates: Have They Been Proven for Viruses?
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: April 19, 2020 10:56PM

He created this video in response to my question to him regarding the study that Suncloud posted recently.

I had noted several flaws in the study but I was curious to see what he thought of it and he said he was going to create a PowerPoint presentation based on it

Watching it now

Date: April 19, 2020 11:11PM

I just finished watching it and it's GREAT!!!

Date: April 19, 2020 11:40PM

So in conclusion

He destroys the entire basis for this scam and all virus scams

And the type of fraudulent so called science that is put out by liars

And it explains why Stefan Lanka is embarrassed to be called a virologist as it is a fraudulent science.

Thank you Suncloud for providing more evidence against the phony claims of the viral basis for the pandemic that all the virus believers use

Note that jrapp has already done so by showing that a one cause one disease model is a fraud

There is no IT

What is it?

Nothing new

Inflation of fear+
Phony stats+
Phony tests+
Underlying diseases+
Lying media+
Toxic food+
Toxic agents+
Poisonous treatments

EQUALS PHONY PANDEMIC

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 04/20/2020 12:05AM by fresh.

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: April 19, 2020 11:48PM

fresh

There is no IT

What is it?

Nothing.

Inflation of fear
Phony stats
Phony tests
Underlying disease
Toxic food
Toxic agents
Poisonous treatments[/size]

Say it a dozen more times, I'm ALMOST convinced that people are dying of NOTHING...confused smiley

Date: April 19, 2020 11:50PM

Fixed it for the dunces among us who are so smart they don't even need to watch the video

Nothing NEW

Inflation of fear
Phony stats
Phony tests
Underlying disease
Toxic food
Lying media
Toxic agents
Poisonous treatments

Inflation of fear
Phony stats
Phony tests
Underlying disease
Toxic food
Lying media
Toxic agents
Poisonous treatments

Inflation of fear
Phony stats
Phony tests
Underlying disease
Toxic food
Lying media
Toxic agents
Poisonous treatments

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 04/20/2020 12:03AM by fresh.

Date: April 20, 2020 12:05AM

almost to the tipping point, i can feel it in my toes...

Date: April 20, 2020 01:03AM

Andrew points out something that I mention in my video - How To Evaluate Historical Evidence where we are given One Version - the Official Version and if we have an intelligent mind, as Aristotle suggests, then we will entertain the possibility that there is another Version.

And then, once we have all of the evidence for for both Versions, especially the New Version, we have to assume that both Versions are True and that both Versions are False, so now we have 4 Versions.

Now in order to evaluate or categorize all of the Evidence on both sides to determine if it is False, especially the Official Version - the One we believe is 100% True, we have to understand how Psychopaths and Con Artists operate and their main MO is DECEPTION.

So as soon as we see how the title was twisted in the article below to make it look like Koch’s postulates have been fulfilled, we know that if only One Version is True and all we see is DECEPTION on One side, then the side with all of the DECEPTION is obviously False, as is also the case when we look at the Holocaust where the Official Version we've been given is RIDDLED with DECEPTION!

Now one might think why they would be so blatant with their DECEPTION, but they know most people only read the title and hardly every read the article let alone actually analyze it. I'd love to hear what suncloud has to say and whether she even read BEYOND THE TITLE!

Let the DECEPTION begin...

[youtu.be]
3:11 MM
So I want to point out that right here, just between the title and what they say in the body of this article, already they’re misleading you because in the second paragraph, they wrote, according to “Koch’s postulates, as modified by Rivers for viral diseases.”

So it’s NOT Koch’s postulates - it’s Rivers’ criteria, which is different and they should have put that in the title, but they’re misleading you to make you think that Koch’s postulates have been fulfilled. 3:35 MM

Slide…
Nature
Ron Fouchier et al.
15 May 2003
[www.nature.com]
Koch’s postulates fulfilled for SARS virus
Second paragraph:
Koch’s postulates, as modified by Rivers for viral diseases, six criteria are required to establish a virus as the cause of a disease.”

Posted by: Prana ()
Date: April 20, 2020 05:25AM

Here is my synopsis of Kaufman's video:

Dr. Andrew Kaufman, MD, explains how both SARS and SARS-Cov2 neither meet Koch's postulates, nor meet the weaker Thomas Rivers' criteria for viral causation of disease.

Koch Postulate:
  1. The microorganism found in the ill but not the healthy
  2. The microorganism must be isolated from a diseased organism and grown in pure culture
  3. Cultured microrganism produces same disease in host
  4. Re-isolate the microorganism

Rivers' Criteria:
  1. Isolation of virus from diseased host
  2. Cultivation of virus in host cells
  3. Proof of filterability
  4. Produce same disease in host
  5. Re-isolation of virus
  6. Detection of a specific immune response to virus

For discovered viruses that meets all the weaker Rivers' criteria, one is "fairly confident" that the virus caused a disease.

The recent papers of covid-19 that are cited as proof of causation meet half to none of the Rivers criteria. Some of these papers admit they only have "association", not causation. Another papers said the CV-19 is "implicated", but again, not proven. In fact, non of these studies claim proof of causation, but from these papers arose rumors which through the media became "facts" in people's heads.

Andrew Kaufman MD credentials:
  • Bachelors of Science in Biology MIT
  • Doctor of Medicine, Medical University of South Carolina
  • Psychiatry Residency, Duke University
  • Former Medical Instructor of Hematology and Oncology, Medical University of South Carolina
  • Former Assistant Professor of Psychiatry, SUNY Upstate Medical University
  • Licensed and Board Certified in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry

Date: April 20, 2020 05:37AM

Great synopsis - thanks for sharing your work!

I've often dreamt of a Message Board with dozens of like minds coming together and sharing all of their work. Maybe we could have a separate Forum for people who want to help people and one for people who want to attack people.

Date: April 20, 2020 04:18PM

John Rose

I've often dreamt of a Message Board with dozens of like minds coming together and sharing all of their work. Maybe we could have a separate Forum for people who want to help people and one for people who want to attack people.
Well you DOMINATE/DIVIDE/CONQUER a forum with about 5 people who PARROT/COPY PASTE the same absurdities back and forth without letting another opinion in edge wise.

WHY?????

"MY BELIEF HAS TO BE RIGHT OR ELSE I"LL BE EMOTIONALLY DESTROYED, I HAVE TO BE RIGHT!!!"

Date: April 20, 2020 04:22PM

Nunativs

Submit your refutation of kaufman

Else be quiet

Date: April 20, 2020 04:50PM

Prana

Andrew Kaufman MD credentials:
  • Bachelors of Science in Biology MIT
  • Doctor of Medicine, Medical University of South Carolina
  • Psychiatry Residency, Duke University
  • Former Medical Instructor of Hematology and Oncology, Medical University of South Carolina
  • Former Assistant Professor of Psychiatry, SUNY Upstate Medical University
  • Licensed and Board Certified in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry

Interesting and hypocritical that you follow a guy that is heavily invested in the medical system with all those credentials. That's a RED FLAG for me. I'd take the advice of an Amazonian Shaman before that guy any day...

Date: April 20, 2020 04:56PM

Shocking!!!!

No refutation from you.

And you probably didn't even watch it?!!

Your theory that you have with fauci
Was just shredded. Again.

And if it were someone without credentials you would say he has no credentials.

You realize he can lose his license for saying those things right, dummy?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/20/2020 05:24PM by fresh.

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: April 20, 2020 05:01PM

John Rose

LOL

Date: April 20, 2020 05:36PM

fresh
Shocking!!!!

No refutation from you.

And if it were someone without credentials you would say he has no credentials.

...dummy?

I have a general MISTRUST of anyone who did a lot of schooling. My Dad was a Dean, go figure, I'm his worst nightmare...

As far as refuting....

"It is better to do nothing, than to waste TIME"...Viktoras Kulvinskas

Date: April 20, 2020 05:39PM

Then admit you are wrong

The evidence is overwhelming

Not that I care what you admit

It's for your sake

I'm concerned about your mental health
So many contradictions in brain can be dangerous

Date: April 20, 2020 06:18PM

<<<My Dad was a Dean, go figure, I'm his worst nightmare...>>>

I was just thinking the other day that I was somehow TRIGGERING some Suppressed Hurt from your Dad and I hope my summary below is of some help.

JR’s Summary of Bill Ferguson:

When you were born, you were pure love, but you were born into a world that suppresses this state. You then got hurt. You experienced rejection, invalidation and painful losses of love.

The presence or absence of this love seems to be a function of what happens around you, but it's not. It's a function of how you relate to what happens. In other words, the presence or absence of love is a function of you.

You have the ability to create a life that works for you instead of against you. You can have love in every relationship and in every aspect of your life. However, to do this, you need to grow in your awareness. You need to heal inside and you need to take some action.

Ultimately, the avoidance of this hurt is responsible for all your self-sabotaging behavior and all your suffering.

If you have an area of life where you suffer, you have a condition of unworkability. This condition may seem to be caused by your circumstances, but it's not.

Your circumstances are not the problem. They are just a symptom of something much deeper. The real problem is an underlying fear that forces you to interact in a way that creates your circumstances.

This fear produces a state of tunnel vision that destroys your ability to see clearly. All you can do is fight, resist, hang on or withdraw. This in turn destroys love and sabotages this area of your life.

Finding and healing this fear is the key to having life work. Until you do this, you will be forced to repeat the past and your condition of unworkability will continue.

When you are in a state of fear and upset, you destroy your ability to see what needs to be done. You close down and get tunnel vision. All you can do is to fight, resist, hang on, or withdraw. Almost any action you take in this state makes your situation worse.

You automatically fought the notion that you created and you fought all the hurt that came with it. From that moment on, the underlying focus of your life would be to avoid this hurt.

Unfortunately, you can't avoid it. As long as this suppressed hurt is in you, it's going to get triggered. The moment this happens, you feel threatened.

Instantly you become full of fear and upset. You close down and lose your ability to see clearly. You also get tunnel vision. You get tunnel vision because, subconsciously, the only thing that you are interested in is how to remove this threat.

It's this tunnel vision that sabotages your life.

When we get upset, it looks like the upset is caused by what happened, but this is an illusion. Upsets are not caused by what happens. Upsets are caused by fighting and resisting what happens.

The process for finding and healing this hurt is relatively simple and very non-confronting. This is because the hurt isn't based on what happened in your life. It's based on the thoughts you made up as a result of what happened. Once this illusion is exposed, the hurt loses power and you become free.

Once you find and heal this hurt, the areas of your life that don't work automatically begin to clear up. The tunnel vision disappears and so does the fear and upset. You restore your ability to see clearly. You become creative, resourceful and able to discover solutions you could never have seen before.

We fight what happens, because our circumstances trigger a suppressed hurt from the past. To say this another way, our circumstances strike a nerve.

This is why different people get upset at different things. Different people have different sets of nerves that get triggered. This is also why the same type of upsets and the same self-sabotaging behavior keep showing up in your life. The same suppressed hurt keeps getting triggered.

It's the automatic, subconscious avoidance of this hurt that sabotages our lives. Finding and healing this hurt is one of the most important things you can ever do.

Whenever some circumstance comes along and hints that you really are this way, you will automatically feel threatened. Instantly, you become full of fear and upset. You get tunnel vision. All you can do is fight, resist, hang on or withdraw. This in turn destroys love and sabotages your life.

You try to push the hurt away, but you can't. The hurt isn't outside of you. It's inside. So, in your attempt to push the hurt away, you actually push the hurt deeper inside.

You suppress your hurt. You then spend the rest of your life running from the very hurt that you suppressed. But you can't get away from it. You will continue to experience these feelings whether you like it or not.

As long as you have this hurt, it will get triggered. Your only choice is to feel it willingly like a child or to feel it unwillingly. When you feel your hurt willingly, the hurt loses power and disappears. When you fight the hurt, it turns into pain and stays.

So feel your hurt willingly like a child. Keep telling yourself, "It's okay to feel the hurt. It's okay." Let the hurt come and let it go. Cry as hard as you can. Crying is the most powerful tool for releasing hurt.

PS Here are some Related Videos:

Circumstances, Triggers & Upsets - [www.youtube.com]

Circumstances Do Not Make A Man, They Reveal Him - [www.youtube.com]

Circumstances Make & Reveal Who We Are - [www.youtube.com]

Date: April 20, 2020 07:28PM

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: April 20, 2020 08:00PM

Fresh

Tai
What is a psychiatrist doing speculating about viruses? Can't he couch everything he is doing as a psychological study on public reaction to a conspiracy theory? Is he really in danger of losing his license?

Date: April 20, 2020 08:16PM

Why Some People Think They're Always Right & How To Deal With It

If you want to improve your relationships, sleep more, stress less, and just be happier, you only need one thing. You need to give up the compulsion to be right.
The psychology of needing to be right.

We are conditioned from birth, it seems, to fight for our piece of the pie, defend ourselves, or at least convince people that our views are "right." We do it with our families, at school, at work, and at social gatherings. If we're "proved wrong," we feel somehow lessened, defeated, or humiliated. In some cases, being proved wrong can upset our entire worldview, leaving us unanchored.

The problem is that we all come with the necessary equipment to fall into the "always be right" trap. Opinions are like bellybuttons. We all have them, so we have all the necessary ingredients to breed disagreement, conflict, and resentment.

Spiritual teacher Eckhart Tolle goes as far as to describe the need to be right as a form of violence. At its mildest, it is inflexibility. At its height, it manifests as dominance. The compulsion to inflict our opinions of the world on another originates in fear. Its opposites are humility and compassion. Even the golden rule tells us to treat others in a way we would like to be treated. If you just keep banging away at someone until they flinch and accept your point of view, you're probably not very happy with the state of your current relationships—or secretly need that validation to feel good about yourself.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/20/2020 08:17PM by NuNativs.

Date: April 20, 2020 08:27PM

Tai
Fresh

Tai
What is a psychiatrist doing speculating about viruses? Can't he couch everything he is doing as a psychological study on public reaction to a conspiracy theory? Is he really in danger of losing his license?

Dont be stupid

Have modicum of integrity

Read his qualifications

:
Bachelors of Science in Biology MIT
Doctor of Medicine, Medical University of South Carolina
Psychiatry Residency, Duke University
Former Medical Instructor of Hematology and Oncology, Medical University of South Carolina

Not good enough for dishonest tai

Youre another one incapable of admitting youre wrong
Probably didn't watch video either

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/20/2020 08:40PM by fresh.

Date: April 20, 2020 08:44PM

fresh

"If you just keep banging away at someone until they flinch and accept your point of view, you're probably not very happy with the state of your current relationships—or secretly need that validation to feel good about yourself."

Date: April 20, 2020 08:47PM

NuNativs
fresh

"If you just keep banging away at someone until they flinch and accept your point of view, you're probably not very happy with the state of your current relationships—or secretly need that validation to feel good about yourself."

Nope I just don't like liars

Like Tai calling him a psychiatrist as if that's all he has done

Or you refusing to admit when your position is wrong

Date: April 20, 2020 08:49PM

NuNativs
Why Some People Think They're Always Right & How To Deal With It

If you want to improve your relationships, sleep more, stress less, and just be happier, you only need one thing. You need to give up the compulsion to be right.
The psychology of needing to be right.

We are conditioned from birth, it seems, to fight for our piece of the pie, defend ourselves, or at least convince people that our views are "right." We do it with our families, at school, at work, and at social gatherings. If we're "proved wrong," we feel somehow lessened, defeated, or humiliated. In some cases, being proved wrong can upset our entire worldview, leaving us unanchored.

The problem is that we all come with the necessary equipment to fall into the "always be right" trap. Opinions are like bellybuttons. We all have them, so we have all the necessary ingredients to breed disagreement, conflict, and resentment.

Spiritual teacher Eckhart Tolle goes as far as to describe the need to be right as a form of violence. At its mildest, it is inflexibility. At its height, it manifests as dominance. The compulsion to inflict our opinions of the world on another originates in fear. Its opposites are humility and compassion. Even the golden rule tells us to treat others in a way we would like to be treated. If you just keep banging away at someone until they flinch and accept your point of view, you're probably not very happy with the state of your current relationships—or secretly need that validation to feel good about yourself.

And you never do the above????

Lol

Date: April 20, 2020 08:52PM

"Our educational system is rooted in the construct of right and wrong. We are rewarded for what are deemed to be correct answers and the ensuing higher grades, which generally lead to more successful lives. Being right affirms and inflates our sense of self-worth. As students we learn to avoid as best we can the embarrassment of being wrong. Getting the right answer becomes the primary purpose of our education."

"I believe this fixation is more likely wed to highly competitive cultures than traditionally oriented, cooperative societies. In the latter, issues of right and wrong don't equivalently inform one's sense of self or identity. The ego may be shaped by other influences, such as being honored, respected, or altruistic. In first-world cultures, the drive to be right advances one in the competitive race. In the desire to get ahead, this is utilized as a core value. I would actually suggest that this is a highly pervasive fixation attachment that ruins our relationships, derails our mindfulness, and erodes our natural instinct to learn."

Date: April 20, 2020 08:55PM

Is that your admission that your virus theory is in error?

That wasn't so hard was it?

Try to be more direct though

Don't beat around the bush

Date: April 20, 2020 08:57PM

There's a TED talk on how great it is to admit when you're wrong

I would suggest it for you and Tai and suncloud

Date: April 20, 2020 09:18PM

Everyone knows a guy who always has to be right!!!

You might call these people stubborn, hotheaded, or just plain assholes (Hmmmmmm). But therapist Karyl McBride, Ph.D., has a different word for them: fragile.

“People who always need to be right tend to have fragile egos,” she says. When they feel as if their self-image has been threatened, they want to make themselves look bigger or smarter, so they blame others. It’s a coping mechanism to deal with insecurity, she explains.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/20/2020 09:28PM by NuNativs.

Date: April 20, 2020 09:25PM

Still diverting from the subject

The video

Watch it

Critique it

You're not fooling anybody with your diversion

And you waste so much time with irrelevant nonsense

Soak your head in a stream then come back

Put toothpicks holding up your eyes and watch the video

Or move on

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables