Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Bye. I think this website is hacked.
Posted by: suncloud ()
Date: April 21, 2020 02:12AM

I received 2 emails last week demanding money in exchange for silence on a phoney video. The sender included my password from here. This is the only place I use that password.

So best wishes. Hope we all grow kinder.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 04/21/2020 02:28AM by suncloud.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bye. I think this website is hacked.
Posted by: suncloud ()
Date: April 21, 2020 03:15AM

Prana, I sent you a PM requesting that you cancel my account.

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: April 21, 2020 03:17AM

Wait before you go, send me the PM.

Date: April 21, 2020 03:26AM

Hi Suncloud, I really appreciated learning your rawfood story. It was so educational. And to remind everyone and me too, you had a problem with amoebas, right? and raw food was the only food that your system could tolerate after that, or were you raw before that?

YOu are a living breathing witness to an infectious disease hugely affecting your life for years.

I just don't even know where to begin to talk to someone who denies the germ theory. YOur life was devastated by it, right? How can someone deny that? Your terrain was rather decent before it happened, right?

How can someone deny that germs (amoebas) hurt you?

Please say a little about this before you go.

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: April 21, 2020 03:31AM

haven't researched much on that but I wouldn't deny parasites or amoeba can cause issues in humans.

and they are not what is typically called a "germ"

[www.sciencenewsforstudents.org]

the issue in question here has been more with bacteria and viruses

Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: April 21, 2020 03:43AM

suncloud- Bye. I think this website is hacked.

suncloud if its not hacked its whacked - Rush Limpballs loudest anti vegan voice on planet quote jennifer her common sense man.

Rose Hilter saved the world. RAW FOOD AND ADOLF HITLER WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fresh running on you tube steaks and gas from Rose farts

you Wont be missing much suncloud but we will miss you

Id like to speak to owner of this site email contact?

No need for a Nazi platform, many others dont buy into kkk or neo sites.

Rose dont start your got dam cackle censorship!

Im talking about hate groups Im gonig to find owner of site and ask you be removed.

Im a Combat veteran, Your @#$%& favorate uncle killed over a 1/4 million American service men and women Hard to swallow your disrespect Mr Neo.

Your in the wrong country rose pushing Adolf Hitler

and u have the @#$%& gal to come here and push hitler, You go or I , see what owner thinks about platform for Hitler?

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 04/21/2020 03:59AM by riverhousebill.

Date: April 21, 2020 04:00AM

I want you to know Suncloud that I read all your posts on the coronavirus. I appreciated your posts. They were thoughtful and educational. Thank you for taking the time. I couldn't respond because I was knee-deep helping an elderly woman with an infected pacemaker.
People should know upfront before getting a pacemaker that infection could occur later, maybe decades later or just a few years later and the whole thing has to come out.
So so so sad that after a change in her diet and some months of detox, her heart seemed ok, she didn't really need the pacemaker, but it was too dangerous to remove the leads. People need to know this before getting a pacemaker. The leads are what gets infected

You know how they determine the type of bacteria? They culture the blood. Staph aureus. HOw do you talk to someone who denies infectious bacteria causing septicemia? Does such a person even deny probiotics? Not trying to be rude, but also no time to make it sound nicer.

The biofilm that develops over the leads protects the bacteria, so the antibiotic cannot fully kill the bacteria.

SO then if some people deny bacteria, how can they address proper teeth health?:

[www.britannica.com]
Bacteria that have aggregated into biofilms can communicate information about population size and metabolic state. This type of communication is called quorum sensing and operates by the production of small molecules called autoinducers, or pheromones. The concentration of quorum-sensing molecules—most commonly peptides or acylated homoserine lactones (AHLs; special signaling chemicals)—is related to the number of bacteria of the same or different species that are in the biofilm and helps coordinate the behaviour of the biofilm.

Biofilms are advantageous to bacteria because they provide a nutrient-rich environment that facilitates growth and because they confer resistance to antibiotics. Biofilms can cause severe infections in hospitalized patients; the formation of biofilms in these instances is typically associated with the introduction into the body of foreign substrates, such as artificial implants and urinary catheters. Biofilms also form on the thin films of plaque found on teeth, where they ferment sugars and starches into acids, causing the destruction of tooth enamel.

Date: April 21, 2020 04:08AM

this is your second post

with distorted information.

nobody is denying bacteria

this one contains unnatural situations

the last one confused germs and amoeba

what's next?

Date: April 21, 2020 05:09AM

Fresh:
nobody is denying bacteria

Tai
you made two contradictory statements. I responded about mouth bacteria and probiotics after you made the first statement:

Fresh:
the issue in question here has been more with bacteria and viruses

Fresh
the last one confused germs and amoeba

Tai
Amoebas are included in the germ theory! Amoebas are germs!

[biologydictionary.net]

Germ Theory Definition
Germ theory of disease is based on the concept that many diseases are caused by infections with microorganisms, typically only visualized under high magnification. Such microorganisms can consist of bacterial, viral, fungal, or protist species. Although the growth and productive replication of microorganisms are the cause of disease, environmental and genetic factors may predispose a host or influence the severity of the infection. For example, in a host that is immunocompromised (e.g., due to AIDS or old age), an infection may result in more severe outcomes than in individuals who are fully immunocompetent.

TO Fresh, protists include amoebas:

The term protista was first used by Ernst Haeckel in 1866. Protists were traditionally subdivided into several groups based on similarities to the "higher" kingdoms such as:

Protozoa
These unicellular "animal-like" (heterotrophic, and sometimes parasitic) organisms are further sub-divided based on characteristics such as motility, such as the (flagellated) Flagellata, the (ciliated) Ciliophora, the (phagocytic) amoeba, and the (spore-forming) Sporozoa.
Protophyta
These "plant-like" (autotrophic) organisms are composed mostly of unicellular algae. The dinoflagelates, diatoms and Euglena-like flagellates are photosynthetic protists.
Molds
Slime molds and water molds are "fungus-like" (saprophytic) organisms. These are consumer-decomposer protists. Two separate types of slime molds exist, the cellular and acellular forms.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/21/2020 05:10AM by Tai.

Date: April 21, 2020 05:37AM

since you and fauci failed to show any actual evidence of the covid19 epidemic being caused by a virus, you're diverting and going into different subjects now.

That is not the point that we are discussing.

You should at least admit that nobody, neither the cdc or you or anyone else has shown that this pandemic is caused by a virus that infects and is contagious.

mouth bacteria has nothing to do with what we are discussing.
we have microorganisms in our body.
we could not live without them.
talk about mouth bacteria and probiotics is not related to this discussion except that you're trying to link to "infection"

regarding amoebas
that's fine. that's not the definition i found.
but I will accept that since i haven't researched enough.
frankly the word germs is not very useful?
we should be more specific when talking about these things I think.

regardless, is anyone claiming that amoeba cause smallpox, flu, pneumonia, sars, bird flu, ebola, covid19 etc?

that is what people refer to when discussing the germ theory and human health and disease and infection.

like I already said, parasites, of which at least some amoeba can be characterized as can cause damage in the body from what I understand.

As opposed to bacteria and viruses which are either helpful or irrelevant to human health.

I don't see how this is all relevant to the main issue here which is VIRUSES ARE BLAMED FOR HUMAN EPIDEMICS.

If you want to link amoeba to germs and therefore claim the germ theory is valid, ok, that's fine.

again really getting off track. with this line of thought

on the other hand, parasites may only take hold in a weakened body, I don't know, would need to study.

simply the idea as i'm sure you are aware is

"Bechamp’s cellular theory is almost completely opposite to that of Pasteur’s. Bechamp noted that these germs that Pasteur was so terrified of were opportunistic in nature. They were everywhere and even existed inside of us in a symbiotic relationship. Bechamp noticed in his research that it was only when the tissue of the host became damaged or compromised that these germs began to manifest as a prevailing symptom (not cause) of disease.

To prevent illness, Bechamp advocated not the killing of germs but the cultivation of health through diet, hygiene, and healthy lifestyle practices such as fresh air and exercise. The idea is that if the person has a strong immune system and good tissue quality (or “terrain” as Bechamp called it), the germs will not manifest in the person, and they will have good health. It is only when their health starts to decline (due to personal neglect and poor lifestyle choices) that they become victim to infections."

so the question is if a person is in absolutely perfect condition
are there some organisms that can cause disease or would the person be immune?

i think probably very few but yes some such as Naegleria fowleri

and for example, this source says that amoeba only cause problems 10% of the time. if true, then isn't it the health of the body that is the determining factor? we can't say, well amoeba cause infection if they do only in 10% of the cases.

[www.health.harvard.edu]

in other words, terrain, not germ as cause

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 04/21/2020 06:24AM by fresh.

Date: April 21, 2020 07:17AM

Getting back to infection

Tai you seem to be incredulous that people think a certain way on this

And you think for example that Suncloud amoeba issue proves something to support your theory

It doesn't necessarily

In other words is Suncloud the only person with amoeba?
Others have them without symptoms

As the above article said only 10% get ill in their example

So what's the cause?

The amoeba or the state of the body?

Clearly the body based on the percent

If germ was "cause" then it would be 100% of the time

So it's not a matter of someone thinking that they don't exist or they don't multiply

They simply for the most part are not primary cause
Either secondary or actually beneficial
And exist when food available
Or decomposition is the state

And more importantly for our discussion are blamed as cause when not even identified as existing or causing problem in Covid19 cases because of inaccurate test

Date: April 21, 2020 07:35AM

Finally main feature of epidemic is contagion
Infection is insufficient

I've already said there were studies showing contagion didn't happen
Over 100 years ago
One the person drank mixture. No illness

And the other an elaborate study using multiple subjects
No illness transmitted

Not sure why people ignore it

So all we need to know for our present situation is that

. people die every day
.known inaccurate test
. people die of many different things
.that everyone who dies is now said to die of virus

And it doesn't result in viral contagion as cause

Worse yet the powers that be try to induce fear by claiming
Illogically that

People positive
Or negative on PCR

Or have antibodies
Or don't have antibodies

Are sick
Soon to be sick
Were sick
Are carriers

And the whole thing is just illogical and absurd and contrived

That's my opinion anyway

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables