Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

WHO's A Virus?
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: April 22, 2020 03:12PM

As people stay home, Earth turns wilder and cleaner

#stayhome #stopworking #don'tcommute #nomadness #earthnationalpark #globalfoodforests

An unplanned grand experiment is changing Earth.

As people across the globe stay home to stop the spread of the new coronavirus, the air has cleaned up, albeit temporarily.

Smog stopped choking New Delhi, one of the most polluted cities in the world, and India’s getting views of sights not visible in decades. Nitrogen dioxide pollution in the northeastern United States is down 30 percent. Rome's air pollution levels from mid-March to mid-April were down 49 percent from a year ago. Stars seem more visible at night.

People are also noticing animals in places and at times they don't usually. Coyotes have meandered along downtown Chicago’s Michigan Avenue and near San Francisco’s Golden Gate Bridge.

A puma roamed the streets of Santiago, Chile. Goats took over a town in Wales. In India, already daring wildlife has become bolder with hungry monkeys entering homes and opening refrigerators to look for food.

When people stay home, Earth becomes cleaner and wilder.

“It is giving us this quite extraordinary insight into just how much of a mess we humans are making of our beautiful planet,” says conservation scientist Stuart Pimm of Duke University. “This is giving us an opportunity to magically see how much better it can be.”

Chris Field, director of the Stanford Woods Institute for the Environment, assembled scientists to assess the ecological changes happening with so much of humanity housebound. Scientists, stuck at home like the rest of us, say they are eager to explore unexpected changes in weeds, insects, weather patterns, noise, and light pollution. Italy's government is working on an ocean expedition to explore sea changes from the lack of people.

“In many ways, we kind of whacked the Earth system with a sledgehammer and now we see what Earth’s response is,” Field says.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: WHO's A Virus?
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: April 22, 2020 06:43PM

Yes we know and appreciate that

Yet dont need to be thrilled about being blocked by government from doing things for no reason

Imagine if you were suddenly blocked from doing all that you enjoy

Date: April 22, 2020 07:39PM

fresh

Problem is, obviously most of the things that "people enjoy doing", are self-destructive and destructive to the GLOBAL ORGANISM.. WE are co-creating a world of PAIN and don't even realEYES it...

#Sun/Light #Air #Water #Earth #Paradise #NatureImmersion #NewNatives #PlanterGatherer

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 04/22/2020 07:59PM by NuNativs.

Date: April 22, 2020 08:03PM

NuNativs
fresh

Problem is, obviously most of the things that "people enjoy doing", are self-destructive and destructive to the GLOBAL ORGANISM.. WE are co-creating a world of

PAIN
and don't even realEYES it...

#Sun/Light #Air #Water #Earth #Paradise #NatureImmersion #NewNatives #PlanterGatherer

I know that
I was talking about you
Now

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: April 22, 2020 08:54PM

NuNativs
As people stay home, Earth turns wilder and cleaner

#stayhome #stopworking #don'tcommute #nomadness #earthnationalpark #globalfoodforests

An unplanned grand experiment is changing Earth.

As people across the globe stay home to stop the spread of the new coronavirus, the air has cleaned up, albeit temporarily.

Smog stopped choking New Delhi, one of the most polluted cities in the world, and India’s getting views of sights not visible in decades. Nitrogen dioxide pollution in the northeastern United States is down 30 percent. Rome's air pollution levels from mid-March to mid-April were down 49 percent from a year ago. Stars seem more visible at night.

People are also noticing animals in places and at times they don't usually. Coyotes have meandered along downtown Chicago’s Michigan Avenue and near San Francisco’s Golden Gate Bridge.

A puma roamed the streets of Santiago, Chile. Goats took over a town in Wales. In India, already daring wildlife has become bolder with hungry monkeys entering homes and opening refrigerators to look for food.

When people stay home, Earth becomes cleaner and wilder.

“It is giving us this quite extraordinary insight into just how much of a mess we humans are making of our beautiful planet,” says conservation scientist Stuart Pimm of Duke University. “This is giving us an opportunity to magically see how much better it can be.”

Chris Field, director of the Stanford Woods Institute for the Environment, assembled scientists to assess the ecological changes happening with so much of humanity housebound. Scientists, stuck at home like the rest of us, say they are eager to explore unexpected changes in weeds, insects, weather patterns, noise, and light pollution. Italy's government is working on an ocean expedition to explore sea changes from the lack of people.

“In many ways, we kind of whacked the Earth system with a sledgehammer and now we see what Earth’s response is,” Field says.

And yet we still have 5G and EMF Radiation F-ing us up.

We Have No Reason to Believe 5G Is Safe

[blogs.scientificamerican.com]

Yet, since the FCC adopted these limits based largely on research from the 1980s, the preponderance of peer-reviewed research, more than 500 studies, have found harmful biologic or health effects from exposure to RFR at intensities too low to cause significant heating.

Citing this large body of research, more than 240 scientists who have published peer-reviewed research on the biologic and health effects of nonionizing electromagnetic fields (EMF) signed the International EMF Scientist Appeal, which calls for stronger exposure limits. The appeal makes the following assertions:

“Numerous recent scientific publications have shown that EMF affects living organisms at levels well below most international and national guidelines. Effects include increased cancer risk, cellular stress, increase in harmful free radicals, genetic damages, structural and functional changes of the reproductive system, learning and memory deficits, neurological disorders, and negative impacts on general well-being in humans. Damage goes well beyond the human race, as there is growing evidence of harmful effects to both plant and animal life.”

Radio Frequency Radiation (EMF) Threatens Plant and Animal Species with Extinction

[www.globalresearch.ca]

(This one's a goodie, many resources.)

“Damage goes well beyond the human race, as there is abundant evidence of harm to diverse plant- and wildlife and laboratory animals, including: Ants, Birds, Forests, Frogs, Fruit flies, Honey bees, Insects, Mammals, Mice, Plants, Rats, Trees.

“The accumulated clinical evidence of sick and injured human beings, experimental evidence of damage to DNA, cells and organ systems in a wide variety of plants and animals, and epidemiological evidence that the major diseases of modern civilization—cancer, heart disease and diabetes—are in large part caused by electromagnetic pollution, forms a literature base of well over 10,000 peer-reviewed studies.

“If the telecommunications industry’s plans for 5G come to fruition, no person, no animal, no bird, no insect and no plant on Earth will be able to avoid exposure, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, to levels of RF radiation that are tens to hundreds of times greater than what exists today, without any possibility of escape anywhere on the planet. These 5G plans threaten to provoke serious, irreversible effects on humans and permanent damage to all of the Earth’s ecosystems.”

The makers of 5G technology should put the health of all living organisms first

[www.telegraphindia.com]

Researchers in the Netherlands had once found trees with damaged, bleeding barks and dying leaves. Further scientific investigation showed that these were not caused by viral infection, but from six sources of technological radiation with frequencies ranging from 2,412 to 2,472 MHz and a power of 100 MW at a distance of just 20 inches. Another scientific study of plants in Denmark revealed that young plants exposed to Wi-Fi radiation withered and died way before completing their projected life cycle.

The effect of technological radiation on the animal kingdom is even more alarming. There was a heavy impact on the development of and reproduction among birds and insects due to the effects of radio frequency-electromagnetic fields, according to a scientific review that consisted of 113 studies. When the animal and plant kingdoms are both affected by technological radiation, can human beings remain untouched? If we could, then the Belgian government would not have halted the roll-out of a 5G pilot project in Brussels. Scientists have said that the project is ‘not risk-free’ for human health.

An independent research firm says it has found evidence indicating that 5G posed a major threat to all biological life. The United States of America’s national toxicology programme study on cell phone radiation unearthed “clear evidence” of cancer, with research going on for heart and DNA damage. If this is true and goes unchecked, it will take a heavy toll on the future of humans as well as that of the mineral, plant and animal world.

RADIATION FROM CELLPHONES, WI-FI IS HURTING THE BIRDS AND THE BEES; 5G MAY MAKE IT WORSE

[www.newsweek.com]

Technology is quite literally destroying nature, with a new report further confirming that electromagnetic radiation from power lines and cell towers can disorientate birds and insects and destroy plant health. The paper warns that as nations switch to 5G this threat could increase.

In the new analysis, EKLIPSE, an EU-funded review body dedicated to policy that may impact biodiversity and the ecosystem, looked over 97 studies on how electromagnetic radiation may affect the environment. It concluded this radiation could indeed pose a potential risk to bird and insect orientation and plant health, The Telegraph reported.

This is not a new finding, as studies dating back for years have come to the same conclusion. In fact, one study from 2010 even suggested that this electromagnetic radiation may be playing a role in the decline of certain animal and insect populations. The radio waves can disrupt the magnetic "compass" that many migrating birds and insects use. The creatures may become disorientated, AFP reported.

The electromagnetic radiation also interrupted the orientation of insects, spiders and mammals, and may even disrupt plant metabolism, The Telegraph reported.

That's an idea - keep us locked up for a month or two with the coronavirus scam while they set up a million 5G towers, then when we're released to the great outdoors, we're bombarded with EMF that knocks us for a loop and finishes us off eye popping smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/22/2020 08:56PM by Jennifer.

Date: April 23, 2020 03:02PM

Nunativs rebel
Doesn't respond to inconvenient
QUESTIONs

Date: April 23, 2020 06:35PM

fresh
Nunativs rebel
Doesn't respond to inconvenient
QUESTIONs

What's the question, I didn't understand?
Then there was a wall of 5G nonsense so I got lost...

Date: April 23, 2020 06:37PM

Date: April 23, 2020 06:39PM

fresh

I already answered that.
What is it you are blocked from doing that you enjoy, bowling?

Date: April 23, 2020 06:46PM

No you didn't

Date: April 23, 2020 06:51PM

fresh
No you didn't

Answer the question:
What is it you are blocked from doing that you enjoy, bowling?
Perhaps you're not as blocked as you think you are, except by maybe YOURSELF?!?

Date: April 23, 2020 06:52PM

You're still refusing to answer a simple question

and I have not personally been blocked per se

I'm enjoying my life as I normally do

I am speaking generally

but I guess you need to keep assuming assuming assuming
Projecting

Date: April 23, 2020 06:58PM

People need to be blocked, they are out of control. It's a balancing act that's all gonna be fine in the end.

"No one sees the light of LIFE/SUNLIGHT. Blind man leads blind on the dark paths of sins, diseases and sufferings; and at the last all fall into the pit of death."

You're just focusing on endless problems and offer ZERO solutions like Rose. Complain, complain, complain, Fight, Fight FIGHT!!!

Date: April 23, 2020 07:04PM

Still no answer

Zzzzzzz

Date: April 23, 2020 07:05PM

You just don't understand the answer, you're OVER-THINKING it...

Date: April 23, 2020 07:06PM

Still nothing

You're a hypocrite

Date: April 23, 2020 07:13PM

Here ya go, what's the SOLUTION, to all the conspiracies and perceived misery that you and Rose drum on about endlessly?

What's the SOURCE of the problems?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/23/2020 07:19PM by NuNativs.

Date: April 23, 2020 07:22PM

if you can't answer a simple question why do I need answer yours ?

I'm trying to get you to understand how you would feel and what you would do if you were blocked right now today from doing every single thing that you like doing ?
the fact you refuse to answer the question is very telling

After 5 attempts I will assume no answer forthcoming

And I don't perceive it as misery I'm just posting information people can do with it what they will

responses and solutions have already been offered here I don't need to explain them to you

Date: April 23, 2020 07:34PM

Us Them
Winner Loser
Black White
Me You

DUALITY
DUALITY
DUALITY

Date: April 23, 2020 07:35PM

BTW, what do you do for "work", (I hate that question). You seem to be glued to the computer a lot...

Date: April 23, 2020 07:37PM

Answer my question and I will answer yours

Last chance

Or go down in flames as a 6 time serial avoider

Date: April 23, 2020 07:39PM

BURN THE WITCH?!?

Date: April 23, 2020 07:52PM

Like this?

[youtu.be]

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: April 23, 2020 09:18PM

fresh

Yes we know and appreciate that

Yet dont need to be thrilled about being blocked by government from doing things for no reason

I have been blocked from going to the library and getting out books to read. I've already read the four books I previously had gotten out.

I've been blocked from going to my Yoga Class and my other exercise class.

I have been blocked from going to dance lessons and the dance social.

I have been blocked from going out shopping at my favorite stores, which will probably be gone forever because of bankruptcy.

I have been blocked from going to visit my family for Easter and from my family coming to visit me.

I have been blocked from going to a movie. "Little Women"

I have been blocked from visiting my financial adviser.

I have been blocked from going out to the supermarket whenever I feel like it.

I have been blocked from going to my local HFS and getting my health screenings done in April because they were canceled, so I don't know what my B-12, Vit D, Omega, and homocysteine test scores are.

I have been blocked from going to church on Easter.

A friend of ours died and I was blocked from going to his shiva because funerals are not allowed, which ended up being a Zoom event, which is outrageous.

I have been blocked from ENJOYING THE SPRING!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/23/2020 09:23PM by Jennifer.

Date: April 23, 2020 09:22PM

Oh Jennifer don't you know all those activities are stupid and destroy the earth?

Only planting trees and swimming naked in streams is approved.

Date: April 23, 2020 09:44PM

fresh
Oh Jennifer don't you know all those activities are stupid and destroy the earth?

Only planting trees and swimming naked in streams is approved.

Nuff said...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables