Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Tai regarding Septicemia...
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: April 23, 2020 11:55AM

Tai…
<<<You know how they determine the type of bacteria? They culture the blood. Staph aureus. . HOw do you talk to someone who denies infectious bacteria causing septicemia?>>>

<<<You know how they determine the type of bacteria? They culture the blood.>>>

Yes, they go looking for Clues in the 3rd Stage of Knowledge and what do they find?

They find Fire Men wherever there’s a Fire.

They find Skid Marks wherever there’s a Car Accident.

They find Flies wherever there’s Garbage.

They find Mosquitoes wherever there’s Stagnant Water.

They find Bacteria wherever there’s Decomposing Putrefactive Toxins.

The Fire Men, Skid Marks, Flies, Mosquitoes and yes, even Bacteria are the Consequence - NOT the Cause!

According to Merriam Webster’s Medical Dictionary on page 628, Septicemia: invasion of the bloodstream by virulent microorganisms from a focus of infection that is accompanies by chills, fever and prostration and often by the formation of secondary abscesses in various organ – called also blood poisoning; see PYEMIA – septicemic adj.

BULLSHIT!!! According to the Germ Theory, the Germs and Bacteria are the Cause and Not the Consequence and that explains why these Incompetent Butchers and Drug Pushers have NO Answers, get NO Results and are the #1 Cause of Death in America. How do you talk to somehow who accepts answers from people who admit they don’t know and get NO Results?

Tai…
<<<.HOw do you talk to someone who denies infectious bacteria causing septicemia?>>>

Germ Theory Proponents, as well as you Tai, have it ass backwards the Bacteria are the Consequence - NOT the Cause!!!

“(Natural) Hygienists do not use the term infection to mean 'invasion' of the organism by pathogenic microorganisms, but recognize the element of poisoning in all so-called 'infections.' (Dr. John) Tilden said that all infections stem from one source-protein decomposition. The term septic infection covers the whole field of infection and means protein decomposition. Pioneer (Natural) Hygienists said specific infections have no place in biological abnormalities or disease and any infection is only septic infection arising from absorbed protein putrefactive toxins from the digestive tract. Dr. (Herbert) Shelton states that 'sepsis is the only infecting agent in all the so-called specific diseases.’” -Dr. Virginia V. Vetrano

Complications never occur except where there is septicemia; and septicemia cannot develop unless there is decomposition taking place in the alimentary canal; and decomposition and sepsis cannot develop in the canal unless the patient is fed.” -Dr. John Tilden

“The food taken into the stomach at such a time decomposes, the rotting processes that take place in the bowels cause septic poisoning, and every complication that is named in the best works on the practice of medicine is produced by this septic condition. If patients are allowed no food at all, no sepsis will occur; hence there can be no complications;” -Dr. John Tilden

“In an experience running over many years I can say that I have not seen a case of septic development except in cases that have been badly managed, and there are certainly no germs of typhoid fever until after sepsis has developed.” -Dr. John Tilden

“A truly healthy child can sleep with a person 'infected' with scarlet fever, mumps, measles or some of the other virulent so-called infectious diseases, night after night, and still not develop the disease. But overfeed that same child and he will now develop a so-called infectious disease. This disease will not be due to germs, but due to putrefactive toxins absorbed from the digestive tract in an enervated and toxemic individual.” -Dr. Virginia V. Vetrano

“The disease is pretty generally distributed throughout the World, and of course presents the same characteristics. Why not? The treatment is very much the same in every country, the initiative symptoms are very much the same, and the cause must be the same. In an experience running over many years I can say that I have not seen a case of septic development except in cases that have been badly managed, and there are certainly no germs of typhoid fever until after sepsis has developed.” -Dr. John Tilden

Sepsis is caused by an aggressive, out-of-control immune response to an infection in the bloodstream. Each year, an estimated 1 million Americans get sepsis and up to half of them die” -Dr. Joseph Mercola

JR Comment: Mercola is another fool who’s been BRAINWASHED into thinking that our Immune System is Out-of-Control when it is simply NOT getting Filtered and is BACKING UP!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/23/2020 11:57AM by John Rose.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Tai regarding Septicemia...
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: April 23, 2020 12:11PM

And as I already showed using her own example of amoeba

The Reported disease rate was 10%
In one article

10% means that it's not the invader
It's the terrain

100% would mean the invader is the primary cause

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: April 24, 2020 01:31AM

Sorry guys. I think the germ theory allows for the terrain theory. The terrain theory does not negate the germ theory. They both coexist simultaneously.

Amoebas are germs. Suncloud was relatively healthy (good terrain) when she got sick with amoebas. Hence the germ theory is still true.

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: April 24, 2020 01:58AM

John Rose
How do you talk to somehow who accepts answers from people who admit they don’t know and get NO Results

Tai
I gave an example of someone who had an infected pacemaker. The standard way to deal with it is to remove the whole device, give antibiotics and then the septicemia is resolved. They DO know the cause, they DO know the remedy and they ARE successful at getting rid of the infection. The only problem with some very elderly is that removing the leads from the heart is too dangerous.

The terrain is very important. If I didn't think the terrain is important, I wouldn't have taken Robert Morse's course and a bunch of other natural healing courses. I wouldn't be studying this stuff. But even Dr. Areli who believes in natural hygiene still believes the germ theory applies on top of the terrain theory.

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: April 24, 2020 03:05AM

Sorry guys. I think the germ theory allows for the terrain theory. The terrain theory does not negate the germ theory. They both coexist simultaneously.

Amoebas are germs. Suncloud was relatively healthy (good terrain) when she got sick with amoebas. Hence the germ theory is still true.[/quote]

That's fine you believe that

My issue is when you say
"Was relatively healthy"

That's not really a good proof

We just don't know about these things for sure

And I wouldn't say perfect terrain yields no infection
But very close

The reason this was brought up was in relation to covid
Is merely to say that their theory doesn't hold true
Based on a large amount of data and logic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables