Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

AOC - Spokesperson for the Lockdown/Shutdown Marshall Law/Police State
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: April 23, 2020 05:03PM

Look at the hand movements. Annoying ...

Also, contrast ignorant AOC with intelligent articulate Candace Owens.

AOC: The U.S. Is a ‘Brutal, Barbarian Society’

[twitter.com]

"There's no reason why you getting laid off from work should be the animating basis for you not getting to see a doctor. Healthcare is a human right. Everyone should be able to have dignified access to healthcare.

This is supposed to be the richest society in the world and I think what this crisis is showing us is that this is only a rich society for a small amount of people and this is a brutal barbarian society for the vast majority of working-class Americans.

We're really going to have to step up and completely change our approach to our public systems."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: AOC - Spokesperson for the Lockdown/Shutdown Marshall Law/Police State
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: April 23, 2020 11:23PM

"this is a brutal barbarian society for the vast majority of working-class Americans."

Amen! WE could easily design and manufacture OUR way to Paradise for All, but WE've got everyone split up in little egocentric cliques caring only for THEMSELVES which makes for great pawns. Unfortunately even the SUPERIOR thinking rawfood vegans can't see straight as to the path to LIFE,Sun/Light, Air, Water & Earth, They're too worried about Bill Gates, Fauci and a bunch of other actors and giving their time attention and POWER to them instead!!!

I want to have her baby!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/23/2020 11:30PM by NuNativs.

Date: April 24, 2020 12:04AM

NuNativs

"this is a brutal barbarian society for the vast majority of working-class Americans."

I want to have her baby!

Wow, so you're a Trans Female!

Date: April 24, 2020 12:12AM

Or a Lesbian ...

Posted by: Prana ()
Date: April 24, 2020 12:29AM

or a pedovore!

Date: April 24, 2020 12:41AM

I'm an Enigma, no straight hetero...

Date: April 24, 2020 12:58AM

I had to look up pedovore and there's not really much explaining it. But I guess it's one of those 80 genders.

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: April 24, 2020 01:20AM

Amen! WE could easily design and manufacture OUR way to Paradise for All, but WE've got everyone split up in little egocentric cliques caring only for THEMSELVES which makes for great pawns.

You care about everyone as long as they think like you

Unfortunately even the SUPERIOR thinking rawfood vegans can't see straight as to the path to LIFE,Sun/Light, Air, Water & Earth,

Exactly we are so dumb
We hate life sun light water earth
If we were only like you

They're too worried about Bill Gates, Fauci and a bunch of other actors and giving their time attention and POWER to them instead!!!

Talking about someone isn't giving power to them

Date: April 24, 2020 12:52PM

I just saw interview on Colbert with Bill Gates and he's waving
his hands around just like aoc

They must think it gives them credibility
Maybe they have classes on hand waving

Other countries are suing gates
And still he is given a platform

Unbelievable

Date: April 24, 2020 02:25PM

Yeah, thanks for the correction! The phrase is "hand waving", not "hand movements" which is what I was calling it. Dan RefrigeratorMan, AOC, and Bill Gates are Hand Wavers.

Well, I guess we'll find out just how many people - what percentage of people - are Anti-Vaxxers and don't trust Bill Gates when he rolls out the Coronavirus Vaccine and we are all supposed to get it. I wonder if there's information out there on how many people are anti-vaxxers at the moment. I think the number of Corona Anti-Vaxxers will be even smaller than the number of Corona Skeptics, which I estimate is like 20%.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/24/2020 02:28PM by Jennifer.

Date: April 24, 2020 03:12PM

fresh

Exactly we are so dumb
We hate life sun light water earth
If we were only like you

Talking about someone isn't giving power to them

Then why oh why does this never come up in the conversation from you, JR, Jenny etc.? The reason WE are in this mess is because of turning OUR attention away from LIFE and accepting facsimiles instead...

If you focus on spectator sports, then that institution grows. If you put your attention to a church, that artifice grows. If WE put OUR attention on PARADISE on EARTH for all, that's what WE get!

You guys are all out of IMAGINATION, you've been thoroughly hoodwinked...

Date: April 24, 2020 03:20PM

I can juggle

Ever occur to you that people can do more than one thing. At a time?

Or that my whole life is about getting
closer to nature
Foraging
Treading lightly
Etc

Not much to say about it just do it
As opposed to this psyop where there's more info needing to be uncovered imo

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/24/2020 03:37PM by fresh.

Date: April 24, 2020 03:45PM

NuNativs

Then why oh why does this never come up in the conversation from you, JR, Jenny etc.? The reason WE are in this mess is because of turning OUR attention away from LIFE and accepting facsimiles instead...

If you focus on spectator sports, then that institution grows. If you put your attention to a church, that artifice grows. If WE put OUR attention on PARADISE on EARTH for all, that's what WE get!

You guys are all out of IMAGINATION, you've been thoroughly hoodwinked...

So are you living what you consider the optimal lifestyle for yourself at this time?

And when you're talking about Sun/Water/Air etc., you're espousing what you believe is fundamental to everyone changing their lifestyle to your ideal lifestyle?

I don't think it's as simplistic as that. For myself, I don't want to live in a tiny place, I don't want to 'travel around', I don't want to be near anybody else, I don't want to live in a 'community'.

I want to live in a big house in the middle of the mountains with a creek nearby, nobody and nothing anywhere near me. Only the sounds and sights of Nature. That costs MONEY. To buy that lifestyle, you need to WORK (at a job you enjoy) for a period of time. But after working for 30 years at a job you enjoy, for the next 30 years, you're living in Heaven, beyond your wildest dreams that you could actually be living in such Paradise.

One size does not fit all.

It's all about choices: Live in a tin can in a park with other annoying people, and be a nomad traveling on the stinky roads, or Work and Save and then live in your own Retreat in the Mountains.

LIVING THE AMERICAN DREAM

AMERICA - THE LAND OF OPPORTUNITY

AMERICA - THE GREATEST COUNTRY ON EARTH

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/24/2020 03:47PM by Jennifer.

Date: April 24, 2020 03:55PM

Right

If we could stop telling other people what to do it would be vastly better

Just share and model what you feel is best and change may occur

Not by forcing
I can't make everyone stop eating animals even though I think it would be good

Everyone is telling others what to do

Government tells us what to do
People tell me to stay back because of their fears
Telling others to vaccinate
Stay home
Do this do that

It's always couched in terms that I am affecting them.
Literally accusing me of killing others by going out
Mentally deranged
It's all a lie

Date: April 24, 2020 04:30PM

Every LIFE/style needs to be multiplied by the 7,000,000,000+ and counting.

If Bill Gates can have a 66,000 square foot mansion, then multiply that by 7,000,000,000+ and see what happens to the Earth.

Jennifer, WE've had this same ridiculous conversation before. America is the greatest deranged country on Earth.

ALL of US want the same things if WE boil it down, personal FREEDOM, UNLIMITED access to Nature (Sun/Light, Air, Water & Earth) on a daily basis, high quality food and supplements.

There is a way to make that happen, but only of WE LIVE as ONE. Hint: Your fence is a barrier to making this work...

Date: April 24, 2020 05:01PM

NuNativs

If Bill Gates can have a 66,000 square foot mansion, then multiply that by 7,000,000,000+ and see what happens to the Earth.

Jennifer, WE've had this same ridiculous conversation before. America is the greatest deranged country on Earth.

ALL of US want the same things if WE boil it down, personal FREEDOM, UNLIMITED access to Nature (Sun/Light, Air, Water & Earth) on a daily basis, high quality food and supplements.

There is a way to make that happen, but only of WE LIVE as ONE. Hint: Your fence is a barrier to making this work...

Yes, we all want that - but we all also want Different Lifestyles and we all have different notions on how to achieve that lifestyle. We're all Naturally Born Unequal and born with or develop Different Beliefs. So we will never Live As One.

For someone who is an Atheist, you sure do talk Spiritualese. Isn't the belief in Nature elementally Spiritual. Or are you Spiritual, but just not a fan of Organized Religion?

Date: April 24, 2020 05:07PM

NuNativs

That's a strawman argument - in favor of what, btw? Depopulation or minimalist living?

Also dumb - because of course not everybody in the whole world wants to live in a 66,000 square foot mansion. Myself - about 2500 square feet is perfect for me. It depends on how big your family is and how well you get along with different members of your family as to the size and style of your house.

Date: April 24, 2020 05:50PM

Jennifer:
"I want to live in a big house in the middle of the mountains with a creek nearby, nobody and nothing anywhere near me."

Translation:
" I want to own a Mausoleum, fenced on all sides by F.E.A.R., and guns drawn at all times to keep THEM out with both my own weaponry, and the police state that enforces "ownership"...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/24/2020 05:51PM by NuNativs.

Date: April 24, 2020 06:19PM

NuNativs
Jennifer:
"I want to live in a big house in the middle of the mountains with a creek nearby, nobody and nothing anywhere near me."

Translation:
" I want to own a Mausoleum, fenced on all sides by F.E.A.R., and guns drawn at all times to keep THEM out with both my own weaponry, and the police state that enforces "ownership"...

Translation:

I want to live in Nature, in Spacious Beauty, with Clean Fresh Air, Clean Pure Water, Nature Sounds (birds, babbling brook), without seeing or hearing any annoying people.

Date: April 24, 2020 06:22PM

"What is this you call property? It cannot be the earth, for the land is our mother, nourishing all her children, beasts, birds, fish and all men. The woods, the streams, everything on it belongs to everybody and is for the use of all. How can one man say it belongs only to him?" -Massasoit

The Brahiminist theology called Vedanta believes that the root of ownership is the feeling that one is separate from the rest of the universe. Given this understanding, one disconnects oneself from the universe, and then attempts to reconnect with objects through a relationship which is called ownership. Vedanta believes that the feeling of ownership is an illusion, which remains with oneself as long as one considers oneself as separate from the Universe. When one understands the fundamental reality that there is only one entity called the Universe, there is no need for ownership and one gets rid of this illusion.

In response to these TRUTHS, thus WE are Nomadic...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/24/2020 06:23PM by NuNativs.

Date: April 24, 2020 06:23PM

I think we should marshal our forces , storm nunativs camper
Like banshees, scalp him (that sounds harsh,how bout cut his hair)
Push him out into nature
Because he doesn't OWN the camper

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/24/2020 06:28PM by fresh.

Date: April 24, 2020 06:41PM

fresh
Push him out into nature

Stay with the program fresh, you're pushing absurdity to divert attention.

The Indians owned their homes and possessions therein, but did NOT own the land nor water around them. WE could easily give every family individual whatever a NICE nomadic home, Motorhome, Fifth Wheel, Boat whatever. Get rid of all the sprawling housing.

Where does happiness lie? It is when YOUR cells are bathing in the LIFE-STREAMS. Where does a happy human family lie? When EVERYONE can spend most of their valuable days bathing in the LIFE-STREAMS.

In the North, WE can migrate with the seasons and stay in mostly WARM comfortable climates year round. Naked Sun/Light on skin, and bathing in WILD waters of Hot Springs, lakes, streams, rivers, ocean most days makes for a happy populace.

Replace the food store distribution chain for the most part, which you see are unreliable, with Global Food Forests. Besides PlanterGathering is so much fun. If WE need to eat meat, there's plenty available...

Date: April 24, 2020 06:44PM

fresh

Push him out into nature

Yeah, so many contradictions - like where does he get money from to buy gas for his RV if he doesn't believe in having a "job". And isn't an RV a 'gas-guzzler'?

And I just can't picture him sitting around in those fold-up lawn chairs at night with a beer in his hand yacking with all those overweight RV guys. They're probably mostly Trump supporters anyway.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/24/2020 06:47PM by Jennifer.

Date: April 24, 2020 06:45PM

What I said is not absurd in relation to your comments about what Jennifer wants

Secondly I totally agree with the rest of what you said above.

Making it happen is another matter

We only control ourselves

Date: April 24, 2020 06:47PM

Jennifer
Yeah, so many contradictions - like where does he get money from to buy gas for his RV if he doesn't believe in having a "job". And isn't an RV a 'gas-guzzler'?

And I just can't picture him sitting around in those fold-up lawn chairs at night with a beer in his hand yacking with all those overweight RV guys. They're probably mostly Trump supporters anyway.

Right he doesn't acknowledge he needs wage slaves to survive

But we need a idealists.

Would be better if a little less coercive sounding

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables