Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

CDC's own web site hosts the truth behind its influenza lies!!!
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: April 24, 2020 10:16PM

I think it's kind of funny how the CDC's Lies of yesterday are coming back to bite them on their ass. I remember when I read about this, I doubled checked their numbers and sure enough the CDC LIED about those 36,000 Deaths per year.

PS I doubt if any of those links work, but I recapped the article

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
Re: Flu or Cold?
Author: Lois (---.pskn.east.verizon.net)
Date: 12-09-04 10:20

Those Flu Death 'Statistics' are wrong. Here are actual numbers as recorded by the CDC:

www.lewrockwell.com/keller/keller20.html#
[www.curezone.com]
[www.nomorefakenews.com]
[www.nomorefakenews.com]
[www.nomorefakenews.com]
[www.nomorefakenews.com]
[www.nomorefakenews.com]

Lois

P.S. - That first link won't become 'Live' because it has a # sign in it.
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[www.curezone.com]
CDC's own web site hosts the truth behind its influenza lies! (Updated)
...Article Preview...
• We keep hearing how the flu virus kills some 36,000 people per year in the United States.
• You can access the raw data and various National Vital Statisics Reports for the United States. The most interesting National Vital Statistics Report available so far is the preliminary report from 2002, which shows the number of deaths for 2002 (estimated) and 2001 (final). Let me cut to the chase. If you open this document and go to page 16, you will see that the number of influenza deaths for 2002 is estimated at 753, and the final total for 2001 is 257. This means that the number of deaths from the flu -- which should have been about 72,000 for the two years combined -- was only 1010.
• The lie that the CDC offers -- 36,000 deaths per year -- is the most blantant example of the CDC operating on behalf of vaccine manufacturers and not the interests of the people.
• In 2000, there were 1765 deaths listed from influenza (in the USA). In 1999, there were 1665 deaths from influenza (in the USA). This is nowhere near 36,000 deaths per year that the CDC uses to try to frighten us.
• Another interesting thing about this information is that there is no report of a death from "just influenza". For the three years I have information from the CDC, 1999-2001, in all cases, influenza is never listed as the only cause of death. There are three basic subcategories: influenza plus pneumonia, influenza plus other respiratory manifestations/symptoms, and influenza plus other manifestations/symptoms (I assume these are not respiratory). There is *no* listing for "just influenza"!
• What's more, there are two basic categories. One (J10) is "influenza, virus identified", and the other (J11) is "influenza, virus not identified". In most of the cases of death by influenza, the virus was never identified! So who knows how accurate the numbers we have are! Just take the year 2000's data. There were 60 deaths by influenza where the virus was actually identified. The other 1,705 deaths were assumed to be influenza, but the virus was never found, and remember -- all of them had other symptoms, too. 912 of those 1,705 (over half) were listed as "influenza with pneumonia, virus not identified". Chances are, the pneumonia killed these folks, not influenza.
• Without knowing for sure that the influenza virus is involved, all we have is an upper limit on the number of influenza-related deaths.
• ...the CDC always lists "influenza and pneumonia" together in its summaries. When reporting the top ten causes of death in the US for 2001, the CDC has "influenza and pneumonia" right there in the top ten (#7 for caucasians and asians, #11 for blacks, #9 for native Americans). Yet, if you took out the influenza part (pneumonia causes well over 60,000 deaths annually) and just made the category "pneumonia", it would still be in the same position (or maybe slip down one) on the list, and "influenza" would be very near the bottom of the list of "everything that kills people"! (Note that HIV is listed as #22 for caucasians at well over 6,000 deaths; coming in at 257 deaths for 2001, influenza -- even if every report was correct, and all 257 deaths were caucasians -- is statistically unimportant.) It's a blatant attempt to keep "influenza" in the top ten!

...End of Article Preview...

Btw, whatever happened to Lois aka KidRaw aka hmmm???

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: CDC's own web site hosts the truth behind its influenza lies!!!
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: April 24, 2020 10:27PM

Re: CDC's own web site hosts the truth behind its influenza lies!!!
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: April 25, 2020 09:26PM

Thanks, John! After checking out all those links you posted, the only one that works is this Curezone post from 2004

Regarding the CDC's lies about the Number of Flu Deaths for the years 1999 through 2002:

CDC's own web site hosts the truth behind its influenza lies! (Updated)

[www.curezone.org]

(here are some of the relevant parts)

We keep hearing how the flu virus kills some 36,000 people per year in the United States. Take a look at the CDC flu web site, and you can see for yourself that the CDC makes that claim.

Guess what else you can find at the CDC web site! You can access the raw data and various National Vital Statisics Reports for the United States. The most interesting National Vital Statistics Report available so far is the preliminary report from 2002, which shows the number of deaths for 2002 (estimated) and 2001 (final). Let me cut to the chase. If you open this document and go to page 16, you will see that the number of influenza deaths for 2002 is estimated at 753, and the final total for 2001 is 257. This means that the number of deaths from the flu -- which should have been about 72,000 for the two years combined -- was only 1010.

I've evaluated other data on the CDC web site for the years 2000 and 1999. In 2000, there were 1765 deaths listed from influenza (in the USA). In 1999, there were 1665 deaths from influenza (in the USA). This is nowhere near 36,000 deaths per year that the CDC uses to try to frighten us.

Another interesting thing about this information is that there is no report of a death from "just influenza". For the three years I have information from the CDC (available here), 1999-2001, in all cases, influenza is never listed as the only cause of death. There are three basic subcategories: influenza plus pneumonia, influenza plus other respiratory manifestations/symptoms, and influenza plus other manifestations/symptoms (I assume these are not respiratory). There is *no* listing for "just influenza"!

What's more, there are two basic categories. One (J10) is "influenza, virus identified", and the other (J11) is "influenza, virus not idenitifed". In most of the cases of death by influenza, the virus was never identified! So who knows how accurate the numbers we have are! Just take the year 2000's data. There were 60 deaths by influenza where the virus was actually identified. The other 1,705 deaths were assumed to be influenza, but the virus was never found, and remember -- all of them had other symptoms, too. 912 of those 1,705 (over half) were listed as "influenza with pneumonia, virus not identified". Chances are, the pneumonia killed these folks, not influenza.

Look at the year 2000's data. Skip to pages 1068 through 1071, where the influenza statistics are listed. The "J10" table is the total of all influenza-related deaths where the virus was identified -- 60 total. The other 1,705 deaths (see the "J11" table on page 1070) were assumed to be influenza, but the virus was never found, and remember -- all of them had other symptoms, too. 912 of those 1,705 (over half) in the "J11.0" table -- also on page 1070 -- were listed as "influenza with pneumonia, virus not identified". Chances are, the pneumonia killed these folks, not influenza -- if there was ever influenza in the first place!

About the only fact that CDC gets right in its general reporting is that the elderly and the young are most likely to die from influenza. Sure enough, the biggest spike is in the elderly. For 2001, for example, 2/3 of the deaths from influenza were people aged 75 and up.

What's worse in the CDC's reporting is that the CDC always lists "influenza and pneumonia" together in its summaries. When reporting the top ten causes of death in the US for 2001, the CDC has "influenza and pneumonia" right there in the top ten (#7 for caucasians and asians, #11 for blacks, #9 for native Americans). Yet, if you took out the influenza part (pneumonia causes well over 60,000 deaths annually) and just made the category "pneumonia", it would still be in the same position (or maybe slip down one) on the list, and "influenza" would be very near the bottom of the list of "everything that kills people"! (Note that HIV is listed as #22 for caucasians at well over 6,000 deaths; coming in at 257 deaths for 2001, influenza -- even if every report was correct, and all 257 deaths were caucasians -- is statistically unimportant.) It's a blatant attempt to keep "influenza" in the top ten!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables