Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

My mind is mush ...
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: April 27, 2020 01:42AM

Is anybody else like this -

It's like every day seems like Groundhog day.

I keep losing track of what day it is.

The days seem to be going fast. Like on Friday, I could remember when it was Friday the week before and it seemed like it was just a couple days ago, not a whole week ago.

I have absolutely no initiative. I feel so lazy, like I want to clean and organize my house at least when there's nothing else to do, but I just can't do it.

Then I saw this Tweet on Friday, and it resonated with me:

[twitter.com]

And it's like I have no place to go, no place I have to be, nobody I have to see, nothing I have to do. I guess it's like being in jail might be like, just time expansion or something.

Are we in like a time warp or something ...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: My mind is mush ...
Date: April 27, 2020 02:17AM

Actually I'm reading the Replies in the Tweet I posted above - they're pretty funny smiling bouncing smiley

Date: April 27, 2020 02:20AM

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: April 27, 2020 03:46AM

That makes sense, and is predictable given your mental outlook, those who have no daily attention/devotion to the LIFESTREAMS, only that which is ARTIFICE, will be lost. Best of luck...

Date: April 27, 2020 06:40PM

Don't know what that means about 'daily devotion to the lifestreams', but thanks to your comment it came to me to start meditating. Something I could never remember to actually do. I hope I start soon, preferably outdoors.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables