Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

May 1 state protests
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: April 27, 2020 01:49AM

[blog.nomorefakenews.com]

Here is a quote from American Revolution 2.0:

“Governor Executive Orders violate the United States Constitution and negate the responsibility of individual citizens for their ‘Life, Liberty, and Pursuit of Happiness’. The precedent set by removing these Constitutional Rights is staggering and to date unheard of.”

Of course, agencies like the CDC and the World Health Organization appoint themselves the “new global governance.” Their job is painting as bleak a picture as possible, making it seem that, without their top-down control, the population of Earth would be decimated.

This is always the way of tyrants. How else can they justify their criminal actions?

The endless invention of enemies is a strategy as old as the hills.

Peace and prosperity are stakes through the hearts of vampires.

For the CDC and WHO and Bill Gates, the idea that someone somewhere might be living free and healthy on his own accord…THAT to them is the virus which must be conquered.

To accomplish this victory, they enlist the help of public and private meddlers and gossipers and snitches and censors, whose only thrill in life is finding “rule-breakers.” Therefore, the more rules the better.

The culture of society is becoming more infantile every day—wash your hands, wash them again, don’t touch your face, stay indoors, wear a mask, wear gloves, stand six feet apart, wait in line, don’t breathe on your neighbor, be polite, watch TV for marching orders—but those people who still understand what freedom means are under no obligation to cater to that “culture.”

Lowest common denominator is not a principle contained in the Constitution. In fact, wherever the principle is found, it’s a cover for dictatorship. For example, the ubiquitous “we’re all in this together” is a massage for the brainless.

Translation: “You’re all one giant cheese glob, and we, the World Health Organization, with Bill Gates money, are pressing the two pieces of toast together and making the sandwich.”

State by state, the protests against unconstitutional insanity are scheduled for May 1.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/27/2020 01:50AM by fresh.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: May 1 state protests
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: April 27, 2020 01:58AM

Oh, that was good!

This is my favorite part:

public and private meddlers and gossipers and snitches and censors, whose only thrill in life is finding “rule-breakers.” Therefore, the more rules the better.

Then there are the Holier-Than-Thou Virtue Signalers. Goody Two-Shoes.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/27/2020 01:59AM by Jennifer.

Date: April 27, 2020 05:27AM

The mainstream media and governments are losing control of people all over the globe. Humans are finally standing up for their rights to live not as slaves, but as free sovereign people capable of making their own decisions without rulers and elitists calling the shots.

Never before have we seen global tyranny at this scale. But, never before have we seen a mass uprising against governments and their propaganda outlets (the mainstream media) either. As more and more people get off their knees and stand up for their basic human right to live freely, governments and the elitists that control them lose power. We are at that point where power will return to the people and the elitists will be the ones living in fear. All we have to do, is be free.

The mainstream media is going to continue its smear campaign against anyone who dares to believe they have the right to live freely so long as they aren’t harming others and take life’s risk upon themselves. But as fewer people tune in to listen to their propaganda, fewer people will be brainwashed by it. A lot of people have lost everything in the tyrannical liberty-crushing demands put upon them, and now that they have nothing to lose, they are finally realizing their rights don’t come from the government or elitists. And no smear campaign by government lapdogs will stop people from waking up at this point. The media has been enslaving our minds so the government won’t have to enslave our bodies. But it’s out now and in broad daylight and people have had enough. The veil has been lifted.

People are realizing that we own ourselves. And we are finally standing together to let the “masters” know that we are not their slaves. The quote in the movie, a Bug’s Life can be applied today with a simple change of words. “It’s not about food. It’s about keeping those ants in line!” We all know at this point, “it’s not about health. It’s about keeping those people in line!”

Humanity is finally moving in the right direction. The last step is to just live. Protesting is begging the master to let you be free. Just live free. Don’t ask permission. Conduct your life as the free, sovereign human being you were born as, and let the ruling class panic. If you don’t buy their fear, they cannot control you. The fact that humans are finally realizing they had this power all along is incredible. Live your life your way! That’s the biggest middle finger we can give to any tyrant, whether it be a cop, a governor, a politician, an elitist, or anyone else who wants our compliance and enslavement.

Freedom is not negotiable and rights are not gifts from governments or others. We all have the basic human right to be free and live our life the way we see fit. As more people realize this, our power grows and the mainstream media’s fear campaign fails. After all, if there are no order followers, there are no orders.

It’s about time we all stand together and abolish the last shred of modern-day slavery! I will not sit back and allow anyone to continue life as a slave if I can help it! I might not be able to do much, but I can promote peace, liberty, and the abolishment of all forms of slavery.

Some say the pen is mightier than the sword, maybe that’s true, maybe it’s not. But I am tired of being told I have to give up my rights to live free for a false sense of security. I will no longer be owned or commanded. This is MY life and I am peacefully choosing to be free.

Mass civil disobedience, where people are going to cease to obey laws that control them is already happening. Governors who locked people in their homes and barked commands that some close their businesses will lose the power to dictate once enough people disobey, and that day is coming. This horrific cycle of violence and slavery is ending and it’s panicking those who have had control of us for so long. You can read it in their headlines. “Fear the second wave.” “Anti-government extremists.” “We can’t reopen or people will die.” Well, guess what? You don’t own us. And your fear-mongering is falling on deaf ears.

-----------------
on a local note, the water access is blocked here but hundreds of cars lined up on the side of the highway and went to the beach area anyway. too many for the cops to do anything about it.

Date: April 27, 2020 05:34AM

[www.lewrockwell.com]

[www.targetliberty.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/27/2020 05:36AM by fresh.

Date: April 28, 2020 02:19AM

Denver

guy talking about mandatory vaccines while another guy arrested for conceal carry.

it was of course an illegal arrest as the man had a permit.

[youtu.be]

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: April 28, 2020 02:20PM

As long as you have Rent, Bills and Payments due on a regular basis you will be a SLAVE. Reporting to "work" every day is slavery in disguise, which is what everyone is begging for, put me back in the ditches MASSA!

Rebels without a Clue/Cause.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/28/2020 02:22PM by NuNativs.

Date: April 28, 2020 02:28PM

Yup you've said that 50 times already

Date: April 28, 2020 02:30PM

fresh
Yup you've said that 50 times already

I'm trying to catch up to your prolific output...

Date: April 28, 2020 02:32PM

Providing all sorts of different information is not the same

repeating the same thing over and over is what you do

obviously you can't understand that either

Date: April 28, 2020 02:41PM

"repeating the same thing over and over is what you do ". Go read your posts bro, yuk yuk.

The whole scenario reminds me of a story told by Kay Peterson, founder of the Escapees RV Club.

There was a zoo with an exhibit of birds housed in a large enclosure completely open on one side, yet the birds never attempted to fly out.

What they did was to have jets of air blasting on the open side to FREEDOM for the first part of CAPTIVITY. When the birds hit the air, they turned around. After a couple of weeks they turned the air off.

After that, they never tried to fly to freedom again, having been conditioned. They CONFINED themselves at that point.

Hmmmmmmmmm....LAND OF THE FREE????????

Date: April 28, 2020 02:43PM

Don't know who you're talking to

Date: April 28, 2020 03:01PM

What do you do for coin fresh, you're able to be on the computer all day?
Stock Trader?
Real Estate?
Trust Fund?

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: April 28, 2020 03:46PM

NuNativs

The whole scenario reminds me of a story told by Kay Peterson, founder of the Escapees RV Club.

There was a zoo with an exhibit of birds housed in a large enclosure completely open on one side, yet the birds never attempted to fly out.

What they did was to have jets of air blasting on the open side to FREEDOM for the first part of CAPTIVITY. When the birds hit the air, they turned around. After a couple of weeks they turned the air off.

After that, they never tried to fly to freedom again, having been conditioned. They CONFINED themselves at that point.

Interesting story!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables