Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Top New York City ER doctor commits suicide
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: April 28, 2020 02:16PM

Top New York City ER doctor commits suicide, shaken by coronavirus onslaught

This poor woman didn't have the good fortune to gander at the Living and Raw Foods board, and realEYES she's believing in a complete, fabricated hoax.

The head of the emergency department at a Manhattan hospital committed suicide after spending days on the front lines of the coronavirus battle, her family said Monday.

The battle-weary ER doctor, 49, was only the latest city healthcare worker to take her own life.

She had no history of mental illness, he said. But when they last spoke, she told him how excruciating it was to have to continually watch contagion patients die, including some even before they could be taken from the ambulance.

Mental-health professionals told The Post that PTSD from the pandemic is becoming a very real crisis.

An ICU doctor who works in the city said Monday that the onslaught of virus patients can be almost too much to handle for anyone at times.

For a while, “it felt like we were standing under a waterfall and couldn’t get a breath for air,’’ she said. “Now it feels busy but not in a way that’s suffocating.

NN Notes:
Obviously, this entire story is FABRICATED by Bill Gates and the dark forces...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Top New York City ER doctor commits suicide
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: April 28, 2020 02:29PM

Obviously, this entire story is FABRICATED by Bill Gates and the dark forces...

Exactly

A COVID-19 virus was never isolated. The Wuhan investigators who reported on correlating this virus with several Wuhan patients never satisfied Koch’s nor River’s criteria for an infectious agent – not even close. They identified an RNA sequence with 80% homolgy with SARS in some patients; that is all. Because the causative agent was never isolated and purified, no valid test for COVID-19 exists because there is no way to furnish true positives and generate a Bayesian analysis. In fact, both the antibody and RT-PCR tests being used have no diagnostic value for the aforementioned reason. Also, an antibody test is always plagued by non-specificity. A PCR-based test is completely unsuited and inappropriate for screen testing as a preponderance of false positives is guaranteed. In sum, there is no proof of a COVID-19 as etiology of a supposed viral pandemic and no proof that anyone dies of a COVID-19 virus. These are objective facts. I am a trained MD-PHD scientist with 35 years experience in basic research and clinical practice. This entire so-called pandemic (the purported cases fall orders of magnitude short of what is required to designate a pandemic) is being promulgated by 24/7 reporting by the MSM and supposed case numbers created by fraudulent testing and blatent falsification of death certificates encouraged by the CDC (a private corporation) and incentivized by government reimbursement to hospitals. The ‘atypical pneumonia’ reportedly a commonality of the deceased could just as readily explained by environmental toxicity (i.e. air pollution, 5G irradiation etc.).

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/28/2020 02:42PM by fresh.

Date: April 28, 2020 02:42PM

You can't be that much of a heartless, cold person. I refuse to believe it...

Date: April 28, 2020 02:45PM

I don't know what heartless has to do with anything

Provide the required evidence and I will believe

has nothing to do with some woman committing suicide

Date: April 28, 2020 02:48PM

Explain the cases in Africa where there is no 5G...
Ooppsy, you can't.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/28/2020 03:06PM by NuNativs.

Date: April 28, 2020 03:07PM

Who said it was 5g?

There are multiple causes.

Next?

and again I don't need to prove what the cause is although I know what multiple reasons are

if you're pushing the mainstream narrative you and they
need to provide evidence so get it get back to me

As I said a few times

no different than any other year except for
lies
fudged statistics
false test
more poisonous treatments
normal sickness

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/28/2020 03:12PM by fresh.

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: April 28, 2020 03:38PM

NuNativs

Explain the cases in Africa where there is no 5G...

Ooh, thanks for the opportunity! I just love doing this particular Coronavirus Math Problem!

So - Africa, you say.

Population of Africa - about 1.3 BILLION people = 1,332,277,026

Coronavirus Deaths in Africa - 1,475

So what you do to find the Coronavirus Death Rate in Africa is - you divide the number of Coronavirus Deaths in Africa by the Population of Africa.

So - 1,475 Deaths divided by 1,332,277,026 population

---------- = 0.0001107 or .01107%

So in Africa, the Coronavirus Death Rate is .01107%

MINUSCULE CORONAVIRUS DEATH RATE IN AFRICA.

So - Less 5G = Less Coronavirus

I know you used the word "Cases" referring to Coronavirus, but if you haven't learned anything else here, I hope you've at least learned the Elementary Coronavirus Concept that --

The Number of Coronavirus CASES is absolutely MEANINGLESS!

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: April 28, 2020 03:51PM

NuNativs
Top New York City ER doctor commits suicide, shaken by coronavirus onslaught

The head of the emergency department at a Manhattan hospital committed suicide after spending days on the front lines of the coronavirus battle, her family said Monday.

The battle-weary ER doctor, 49, was only the latest city healthcare worker to take her own life.

She had no history of mental illness, he said. But when they last spoke, she told him how excruciating it was to have to continually watch contagion patients die, including some even before they could be taken from the ambulance.

Mental-health professionals told The Post that PTSD from the pandemic is becoming a very real crisis.

An ICU doctor who works in the city said Monday that the onslaught of virus patients can be almost too much to handle for anyone at times.

For a while, “it felt like we were standing under a waterfall and couldn’t get a breath for air,’’ she said. “Now it feels busy but not in a way that’s suffocating.

So chalk one up for another NYC Covid-19 Death!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/28/2020 04:06PM by Jennifer.

Date: April 28, 2020 05:33PM

Still no evidence from nunativs

Should be easy right?

Got everyone on your side
CDC
who
bill gates

Where's the evidence
They must have presented some

Date: April 28, 2020 06:21PM

fresh
Where's the evidence
They must have presented some

This time wasting mental masturbation you'all want to engage in is like saying "Prove the existence of "god", it could go back and forth FOREVER. It will NEVER be proven either way, unsolveable.

That's what they cal ARGUABLE PHENOMENON. I'm into UNARGUABLE PHENOMENON like Sun/Light.

I'm here to provide balance...

Date: April 28, 2020 06:40PM

No it's not

If someone says there's sharks or jellyfish
Or aliens causing harm

It needs to be supported by evidence

No evidence no need to believe

No different for virus

Which is why they picked virus

God is just as easy to determine

Right. You're the guy arguing a triangle has 4 sides

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/28/2020 06:45PM by fresh.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables