Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

To NuNativs
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: April 28, 2020 04:21PM

From your various posts, where you give snippets of how you perceive society in America, and a glimpse of what our lifestyle could be like in your Permaculture Paradise, it's confusing to me.

Can you ever maybe do a post or thread explaining the whole concept of how you view life here now and what your ideal lifestyle would look like, how it would work and how do we get from here to there.

I have no intention of being 'mean', or making fun of it (although that could be hard) but I just want to understand, to get the big picture. Just like a civil discussion. And I would criticize or debate your perception of our society/civil society in America right now.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: To NuNativs
Posted by: Tai ()
Date: April 29, 2020 07:40PM

Regarding Nunativs' idea about open borders...horrific idea if you love American values.

America is so unique from other countries, and we live in the best country.

Here is an example. This Christian pastor is banned in Canada and the UK and the schengen countries, over 30 countries. Britain and Canada cannot compare to the United States.

I am not a baptist, and I don't support his hard-line stance but I support freedom of speech, freedom of belief, freedom of religion and clearly we have that freedom here in the United States that is not even present in CANADA!

Here he is in Botswana, Africa, recently and while he was giving an interview on the radio, he was arrested and deported immediately without his belongings just for his message on the radio.
[www.youtube.com]
I am not suggesting anyone watch this 2 hour video but at 1:57:40, it shows all the countries he is banned in.

To me, if you love freedom of belief, you would support our borders.

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: April 29, 2020 07:47PM

Yay, Tai! smiling bouncing smiley

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: April 30, 2020 02:06PM

Tai
Regarding Nunativs' idea about open borders...horrific idea if you love American values.

"By fencing me OUT, you box yourselves IN" Kay Peterson, Founder of the Escapees RV Club

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables