Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

BANNED DR ANDREW KAUFMAN UNMASKS THE LIES AROUND COVID-19 TOMORROW ON OUR DIGITAL FREEDOM PLATFORM
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: April 28, 2020 09:14PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: BANNED DR ANDREW KAUFMAN UNMASKS THE LIES AROUND COVID-19 TOMORROW ON OUR DIGITAL FREEDOM PLATFORM
Date: April 30, 2020 01:14PM

Re: BANNED DR ANDREW KAUFMAN UNMASKS THE LIES AROUND COVID-19 TOMORROW ON OUR DIGITAL FREEDOM PLATFORM
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: April 30, 2020 03:54PM

Great interview/interviewer

The more I learn the more absurd and crazy it appears

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: April 30, 2020 04:55PM

That guy looks worse than Greger if that's possible...

Date: April 30, 2020 05:16PM

Doesn't mean what's being said is wrong

Unfortunately he is into bone broth and collagen ingestion

Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: April 30, 2020 05:19PM

[nutritionfacts.org]

How exactly does Dr. Greger look bad?

www.phytopanacea.com

Date: April 30, 2020 05:35PM

NuNativs
That guy looks worse than Greger if that's possible...

By the way turkey hunting man doesn't look so great either if you want to go there

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: April 30, 2020 05:59PM

jtprindl

[nutritionfacts.org]

How exactly does Dr. Greger look bad?

I agree with Joseph - I think Dr. Greger looks fine and I love his videos and information.

This is my all-time favorite -

Dr. Michael Greger: "How Not To Die"

[www.youtube.com]

Date: May 01, 2020 12:20AM

He's only 47 and looks decades older. I guess WE don't have any examples of robust PRIMAL health any longer and can accept that being bald, wearing glasses and have no muscle tone and a squeaky voice is the pinnacle?!?

Have you seen a mighty buck lately walking through the woods? That's healthy. Now substitute Greger, that's pathetic.

(At least we've got John Rose).

Date: May 01, 2020 02:37AM

Here's the entire video on Kaufman's channel...

Lunden reel interview 4/29/20

•Apr 30, 2020
Andrew Kaufman
30K subscribers
I'm sure this will be deleted soon but here goes...
andrewkaufmanmd.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/01/2020 02:40AM by John Rose.

Date: May 01, 2020 04:32AM

NuNativs
He's only 47 and looks decades older. I guess WE don't have any examples of robust PRIMAL health any longer and can accept that being bald, wearing glasses and have no muscle tone and a squeaky voice is the pinnacle?!?

Have you seen a mighty buck lately walking through the woods? That's healthy. Now substitute Greger, that's pathetic.

(At least we've got John Rose).

awaiting your photo

Date: May 01, 2020 01:14PM

Here are some of my notes that I've taken so far...

[www.youtube.com]
Lunden reel interview 4/29/20
2:01:01 Minute Video

•Apr 30, 2020
Andrew Kaufman
30K subscribers
I'm sure this will be deleted soon but here goes...
andrewkaufmanmd.com

JR's Notes:

[youtu.be]
15:41 MM
Brian Rose: If you just had to take a step back right now, what do you think is actually going on? What’s your gut feel here as to what is actually happening, you know, what’s the most realistic scenario of what’s happening?

[youtu.be]
15:57 MM
Dr. Andre Kaufman: I would love to answer that and, you know, taking into account of all of the evidence I’ve looked at, which has been almost entirely from Peer-Reviewed Scientific Papers and Official Government Websites, my opinion is - is that this entire Pandemic is a completely Manufactured Crisis. In other words, there’s No evidence of anyone Dying from any Novel Illness. And so what I think is going on if you look at how the responses and Government Policies are Changing, what we’re seeing is essentially that we’re having our Rights taken away from us, so we don’t have the Right to leave our homes at our will, we don’t have the Right to Assemble, we don’t have the Right to Travel, we are asked to keep distance from each other, we’re asked to cover our face, which is a major barrier to Communication and I see people are becoming afraid of each other, we have Policies in the Financial Sector where all of these businesses were instructed to close their operations, we have our Supply Chain for our Food Distribution Systems being shut down and farmers are asked to Destroy Meat and Crops, we have the Federal Reserve is Printing Money like it’s going out of style, they’re buying up Corporate Debt, they’re buying up Real Estate, all of these things fit in a situation that is in line with a sort of what might be known as a Globalist Agenda and I think one document that you can look at that outlines this pretty well is from the United Nations originally called Agenda 21, but it’s been changed to Agenda 2030. And then, you have now all of this talk about, basically, using technology to spy on people and I’m talking about what they refer to as Contact Tracing, which sounds somewhat innocuous. The term was originally coined in 1931 and what this is - is, basically, trying to coerce us or perhaps even require us to put some kind of tracking app on our cell phones that will contain all kinds of personal data about our Health, about where we go and what we do and who we associate with. And all of these things seem to be moving towards Control of the people, like Government Control of the people that they can Track them, they can take away their Rights and they could Grant Privileges based on the degree that we might cooperate with what they want us to do. 18:44 MM

[www.youtube.com]

Date: May 01, 2020 02:01PM

fresh

awaiting your photo

You're the "health expert", you first...

Date: May 01, 2020 07:39PM

NuNativs
fresh

awaiting your photo

You're the "health expert", you first...

You were critical of someone's looks dummy not me
That's why I asked you

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables