Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Coronavirus Media Hype
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: April 29, 2020 01:42AM

Bill Bennett tells it like it is, and the Liberal Media go apoplectic -

(Media Matter, which masquerades as a Non-Profit, is an arm of the DNC, connected to Hillary Clinton.)

Fox News contributor likens COVID-19 to the flu: “This was not, and is not, a pandemic”

Former Secretary of Education Bill Bennett: “But we do have panic and pandemonium as a result of the hype of this”

[www.mediamatters.org]

(Video at the link)

As soon as Bill Bennett was interviewed on Fox and dared to say the Corona-Scam is not a Pandemic and is The Flu, all the usual suspects piled on in their hatred of Fox News and Bill Bennett's "Pandemic Denial" -

Daily Beast: Fox News Contributor Compares Coronavirus to the Flu, Claims It’s ‘Not a Pandemic’

Media Matters: With Bennett’s pandemic denial, Fox coronavirus coverage comes full circle

Salon: "Fox & Friends" guest compares COVID-19 to the seasonal flu: “This was not and is not a pandemic!”

Mediaite: Fox News Contributor Compares Coronavirus to the Flu: ‘This Is Not a Pandemic’

Yahoo: Fox News Contributor Bill Bennett Inaccurately Says Coronavirus ‘Is Not a Pandemic’ (Video)

DailyKos: Fox News continues to minimize risk of coronavirus, with the help of former Reagan Cabinet member

Alternet: ‘Not a pandemic’: Longtime Fox News contributor denounces ‘panic and pandemonium’ over coronavirus ‘hype’

DemocraticUnderground: Bill Bennett compares coronavirus to the flu, claiming that "this was not and is not a pandemic."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Coronavirus Media Hype
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: April 29, 2020 02:02AM

Monkeys given an experimental vaccine from the University of Oxford appear to have resisted the novel coronavirus.

Six rhesus macaques given hAdOx1 nCoV-19 in Montana did not fall ill despite heavy exposure, The New York Times reported Monday.

There is no guarantee the vaccine will work on humans, but successful animal tests are a promising early sign.

The Oxford Vaccine Group began human trials for the vaccine last week.

I will now translate the above since the virus obsessed experts can't see anything else

The "virus"
Doesn't cause infection
The vaccine didn't protect anything.

Date: April 29, 2020 02:04AM

Ooh more warnings
Virus causes EVERYTHING!
Just the obvious lies and exaggerating is enough to prove fakery

BE SCARED!! DONT WORRY(we're lying)!!!

in intensive care - Shutterstock
Children are falling ill with a mystery ‘inflammatory syndrome’ thought to be linked to coronavirus, senior doctors have warned.

NHS leaders have issued a nationwide alert after a sudden spike in children admitted to intensive care with rashes, kidney failure, and stomach problems.

The young patients have been struck down by symptoms similar to toxic shock and Kawasaki syndrome, a rare condition that weakens the blood vessels and usually affects children under five.

Some have been admitted to intensive care after their hearts became dangerously inflamed, while others have been put on ventilators, it is understood.

On Monday night, Professor Stephen Powis, national medical director of NHS England, said he had asked experts to examine "as a matter of urgency" whether a coronavirus-related syndrome among children may be emerging in the UK.

"We have become aware in the last few days of reports of severe illness in children which might be a Kawasaki-like disease," he said. "Both Chris (Whitty) and I are aware of that, and we have asked our experts; I have asked the National Clinical Director for Children and Young People to look into this as a matter of urgency."

He said that Public Health England (PHE) was also looking into the reports, adding: "We're not sure at the moment - it is really too early to say whether there is a link."

Professor Chris Whitty, the chief medical officer, added: "This is a very rare situation but I think it is entirely plausible that this is caused by this virus, at least in some cases."

At Monday's Downing Street press conference, Matt Hancock, the health secretary, said he was "very worried" about the new wave of children going into intensive care.

NHS leaders were quick to reassure parents that only a “handful” of cases had been identified, and said the risk to children from coronavirus remains low. The link between the new combination of symptoms and Covid-19 has not yet been confirmed, they said, and the advice to parents remains unchanged.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/29/2020 02:10AM by fresh.

Date: April 29, 2020 02:12AM

YouTube and Twitter and busy censoring any voices who are questioning the Official Coronavirus Narrative -

YouTube removed the viral video of frontline doctors calling for an end to quarantine and comparing COVID-19 to the flu

'Violating YouTube's Terms of Service'

[www.theblaze.com]

Last week, two frontline doctors who said they have administered more than 5,000 coronavirus tests, made headlines when they compared the coronavirus to the seasonal flu and called for an end to quarantine practices.

The two physicians, Dan Erickson and Artin Massihi of Accelerated Urgent Care in Bakersfield, California, presented their medical advice in a video briefing with KERO-TV that the news outlet then uploaded to YouTube. The video quickly went viral, garnering more than 5.46 million views.

But on Monday, the video was taken down for "violating YouTube's Terms of Service."

Why was it taken down?

TheBlaze reached out to YouTube's press division for a more specific answer on why the video was taken down, but YouTube did not immediately respond.

Interestingly, Erickson and Massihi spoke to Fox News host Laura Ingraham Monday evening just before the video was removed. After the interview, when Ingraham discovered the video had been taken down, she noted relevant comments regarding censorship that YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki had recently made.

"Anything that would go against World Health Organization recommendations would be a violation of our policy ... [removal] is another really important part of of our policy," Wojcicki reportedly said.

What did they say?

In the video briefing, Erickson and Massihi pushed back against the conventional narrative regarding the dangers of COVID-19 and the effectiveness of social distancing measures.

"Do we need to still shelter in place? Our answer is emphatically no," Erickson said. "Do we need businesses to be shut down? Emphatically no. Do we need to test them and get them back to work? Absolutely."

Erickson went on to say that COVID-19 and the seasonal flu are "similar in their prevalence and death rates."

"If you study the numbers in 2017 and 2018, we had 50 to 60 million with the flu," Erickson said. "And we had a similar death rate in the deaths the United States were 43,545 — similar to the flu of 2017-2018. We always have between 37,000 and 60,000 deaths in the United States, every single year. No pandemic talk. No shelter in place. No shutting down businesses."

He also warned that quarantining could lead to weakened immune systems.

I watched the video here - good quality -

LIVE: Local doctor from Accelerated Urgent Care gives his take on COVID-19 in Kern County

[www.facebook.com]

Date: April 29, 2020 02:39AM

fresh

Children are falling ill with a mystery ‘inflammatory syndrome’ thought to be linked to coronavirus, senior doctors have warned.

NHS leaders have issued a nationwide alert after a sudden spike in children admitted to intensive care with rashes, kidney failure, and stomach problems.

The young patients have been struck down by symptoms similar to toxic shock and Kawasaki syndrome, a rare condition that weakens the blood vessels and usually affects children under five.

Some have been admitted to intensive care after their hearts became dangerously inflamed, while others have been put on ventilators, it is understood.

On Monday night, Professor Stephen Powis, national medical director of NHS England, said he had asked experts to examine "as a matter of urgency" whether a coronavirus-related syndrome among children may be emerging in the UK.

"We have become aware in the last few days of reports of severe illness in children which might be a Kawasaki-like disease," he said. "Both Chris (Whitty) and I are aware of that, and we have asked our experts; I have asked the National Clinical Director for Children and Young People to look into this as a matter of urgency."

He said that Public Health England (PHE) was also looking into the reports, adding: "We're not sure at the moment - it is really too early to say whether there is a link."

Professor Chris Whitty, the chief medical officer, added: "This is a very rare situation but I think it is entirely plausible that this is caused by this virus, at least in some cases."

At Monday's Downing Street press conference, Matt Hancock, the health secretary, said he was "very worried" about the new wave of children going into intensive care.

NHS leaders were quick to reassure parents that only a “handful” of cases had been identified, and said the risk to children from coronavirus remains low. The link between the new combination of symptoms and Covid-19 has not yet been confirmed, they said, and the advice to parents remains unchanged.

OMG, I just looked up Kawasaki Syndrome because I've had first-hand experience with that, and this is shocking to me -

What is Kawasaki disease? The rare child syndrome might have link to Covid-19

[www.cnn.com]

And OMG - I think I might know what is causing these kids to have the Kawasaki-like Syndrome!

When my oldest daughter was 2 1/2, we moved into a new house. Within the month, she was very sick. Suddenly, she couldn't walk anymore, she was crawling. The whites of her eyes were totally red. She had a temperature. She was hospitalized. They said it was Kawasaki Syndrome, which is rare, and they didn't know what exactly causes it. And the death rate is 10%. They treated it with Aspirin.

Luckily my daughter recovered. I did research on Kawasaki Syndrome. I found out that some parents believed (this was considered like a sideways/conspiracy theory type belief) that Kawasaki was caused by Carpet Cleaning and bacteria in the carpet from cleaning. (I bet if I looked that theory up now on the internet there wouldn't be a single reference to the carpet/bacteria cause)

Like I said, we had just moved into the new house that month, and there was wall-to-wall shag carpeting that had just been cleaned before showing the house, and of course she played on the carpet all the time. So I've always believed that was the cause of the Kawasaki Syndrome or Kawasaki Disease.

So anyway, they're trying to tie in Kawasaki Syndrome symptoms with Coronavirus in the UK.

My theory is that not the coronavirus is causing the kids to get this mystery illness, but it's Chemicals! Could it be specifically all the cleaning/disinfectant/hand-sanitizer used that the kids are exposed to now because of coronavirus. Or is it still the Carpet Cleaning/bacteria that was causing the syndrome back in my daughter's day.

The photo in the link of the red eyes; that freaks me out to remember my daughter's eyes like that.

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: April 29, 2020 02:48AM

This is not a lie too
This is not New York City's mayor and his wife in the park.
How could it be, we are all confined in the house.

Bill de Blasio, Chirlane McCray get roasted for park stroll during coronavirus

[nypost.com]

Nothing makes sense but who cares, I do not exist anyway.

I do not think so I do not exist.

There no coronavirus.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/29/2020 03:08AM by RawPracticalist.

Date: April 29, 2020 02:50AM

Good point, probably the chemicals

Date: April 30, 2020 03:12PM

fresh
Monkeys given an experimental vaccine from the University of Oxford appear to have resisted the novel coronavirus.

Six rhesus macaques given hAdOx1 nCoV-19 in Montana did not fall ill despite heavy exposure, The New York Times reported Monday.

There is no guarantee the vaccine will work on humans, but successful animal tests are a promising early sign.

The Oxford Vaccine Group began human trials for the vaccine last week.

I will now translate the above since the virus obsessed experts can't see anything else

The "virus"
Doesn't cause infection
The vaccine didn't protect anything.

Kaufman just said this exact same thing in latest video lol

Regarding the new vaccines being "tested"

They didn't get the imaginary disease! Yay!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables