Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3
Re: Sad Days of Our Lives - What a tiny virus can do to BIG Humans
Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: May 21, 2020 04:49PM

And the initiator of the green smoothies revolution has

NO CLOTHES ON?

Like T.C Fry?

WHAT HAPPENED?

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: May 24, 2020 09:37PM

Two-faced kitten born in Oregon

[www.yahoo.com]

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: May 24, 2020 10:14PM

That's cute smiling smiley

He must have great peripheral vision.

Date: May 24, 2020 10:31PM

The Truth coming out of the well

Date: May 26, 2020 02:43AM

I like that! But we don't always know the truth. We may think we know the truth and maybe we're wrong. If we don't know the truth and hear other opinions on an issue, we choose a side and stick with that belief and call it the truth. The phrase - That's my Truth.

Date: May 27, 2020 08:21AM

Jennifer
I like that! But we don't always know the truth. We may think we know the truth and maybe we're wrong. If we don't know the truth and hear other opinions on an issue, we choose a side and stick with that belief and call it the truth. The phrase - That's my Truth.

The truth coming out of the well painting is a powerful reminder of our inability to adapt to change because of the preconceived beliefs we have.

Like the seasons, life adapt to new realities where old things are no longer truth but we hold those old belief systems.

The lib or conservative are always bad.

Bill Gates has always hidden selfish goals.

The government is always after us.

The truth came out naked but people in their belief system cannot look at it.

We have cheated on our spouse but we hide it, we cannot admit it to the spouse.

So the truth is not hiding, it is in the open but we are hiding.

The evil things we do periodically come out naked in our conscience but we do not look at them.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/27/2020 09:08AM by RawPracticalist.

Date: June 03, 2020 12:14PM

Jennifer Aniston auctions off 1995 nude portrait to raise funds for coronavirus charity

[www.yahoo.com]

Date: June 03, 2020 01:21PM

I don't call that nude.

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: June 03, 2020 01:23PM

Definitely not nude

And I hardly think that Jennifer needs to auction anything off to help people owing to the fact that she has two hundred million dollars net worth

Date: June 05, 2020 01:23PM

[www.yahoo.com]

[www.businessinsider.com]

--------------------------------------------------------------

Let's not forget that:
In Politics(or Life), Sometimes The Facts Don't Matter

New research suggests that misinformed people rarely change their minds when presented with the facts — and often become even more attached to their beliefs.

[www.npr.org]

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 06/05/2020 01:28PM by RawPracticalist.

Date: June 05, 2020 01:59PM

A "Conspiracy Theory" is a Construct by the CIA, remember RawPracticalist ...

The first Comment in the Yahoo article states (as John Rose had previously posted) -

"The term conspiracy theory was created in 1967 by the CIA, to discourage people from challenging whatever government propaganda or narrative is put out. The term conspiracy theorist, a term which has been used for decades to automatically discredit anyone that questions the mainstream narrative of recorded events."

Date: June 10, 2020 11:27AM

Date: June 10, 2020 12:25PM

RawPracticalist
[www.advocate.com]

Why?

LOL - you crack me up!

First of all - remember when you said that why are we talking about a subject that has nothing to do with the Raw Food Diet? Well, you're not allowed to say that anymore.

Secondly, any news/political website that has articles about Sexual Orientation - because 'Identity Politics', don't you know - you automatically know is a Lib Website. But that's okay.

Thirdly - Duh! Of course women are more open to or have messed around with Bisexuality - meaning they've had an encounter with another female - than men because -

To put it bluntly, it's much nicer - because women are naturally cleaner, sweeter, prettier, nicer, softer, sweet-smelling - just all around more pleasant looking, feeling, tasting, etc., than men are. That's how we're made.

But mainly, getting down to basics, and common sense, and reason - which Libs don't know how to do - is that -

*Warning: Sexual explicit language below

It's Easier, less Intrusive, less Painful, less Unhygienic, less Unnatural, less Gross, but mainly MORE NATURAL for two women to kiss and touch each other and even engage in oral sex and even do the dildo or vibrator thing with each other than -

For men to Suck Each Other's Penis and STICK THEIR DICKS UP EACH OTHER'S ASSHOLES.

Which in my opinion is the most Nasty, Disgusting, Gross, Dirty, UNHYGIENIC, UNNATURAL thing that two people can do and I'm sure Jesus is rolling over in his grave or wherever he is just watching it. I don't believe God or whoever made us, designed us to be sticking our Dicks up each other's Shitty Assholes. I believe A-holes were designed to Po*p out of. So if that makes me Homophobic, so be it!

ASSHOLE and PO*P being the operative words for this premise!

Date: June 10, 2020 01:47PM

>To put it bluntly, it's much nicer - because women are naturally cleaner, sweeter, prettier, nicer, softer, sweet-smelling - just all around more pleasant looking, feeling, tasting, etc., than men are. That's how we're made

Really? God made them prettier, but totally unfair.

I have always wondered what gay men find attractive to each other

If JR was a woman, with shirt off on youtube we will be dead.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 06/10/2020 01:53PM by RawPracticalist.

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: June 11, 2020 04:05AM

Jennifer
RawPracticalist
[www.advocate.com]

Why?

LOL - you crack me up!

First of all - remember when you said that why are we talking about a subject that has nothing to do with the Raw Food Diet? Well, you're not allowed to say that anymore.

Secondly, any news/political website that has articles about Sexual Orientation - because 'Identity Politics', don't you know - you automatically know is a Lib Website. But that's okay.

Thirdly - Duh! Of course women are more open to or have messed around with Bisexuality - meaning they've had an encounter with another female - than men because -

To put it bluntly, it's much nicer - because women are naturally cleaner, sweeter, prettier, nicer, softer, sweet-smelling - just all around more pleasant looking, feeling, tasting, etc., than men are. That's how we're made.

But mainly, getting down to basics, and common sense, and reason - which Libs don't know how to do - is that -

*Warning: Sexual explicit language below

It's Easier, less Intrusive, less Painful, less Unhygienic, less Unnatural, less Gross, but mainly MORE NATURAL for two women to kiss and touch each other and even engage in oral sex and even do the dildo or vibrator thing with each other than -

For men to Suck Each Other's Penis and STICK THEIR DICKS UP EACH OTHER'S ASSHOLES.

Which in my opinion is the most Nasty, Disgusting, Gross, Dirty, UNHYGIENIC, UNNATURAL thing that two people can do and I'm sure Jesus is rolling over in his grave or wherever he is just watching it. I don't believe God or whoever made us, designed us to be sticking our Dicks up each other's Shitty Assholes. I believe A-holes were designed to Po*p out of. So if that makes me Homophobic, so be it!

ASSHOLE and PO*P being the operative words for this premise!

Jen, this is a shocker, I TOTALLY agree with your post above!!!! But, as the ancient cultures of the past say, LIFELONG lesbian relationships are bad, male homosexuality forbidden at all...

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: June 11, 2020 03:32PM

[www.advocate.com]
STUDY: Women Are More Likely to Be Bisexual Than Men

Why?

Jennifer:
Thirdly - Duh! Of course women are more open to...

Tai
Jennifer, first of all, this is a PG board. I object to that language.

I disagree with "Duh!"
I disagree with "of course"
Using your phrase, "To put it bluntly", you don't speak for other women, only yourself.
I don't mean to be rude here, but I live in Los Angeles in the thick of it, and I've lived in the bay area, so I have strong feelings about this topic.

My apologies to anyone who thinks they were born that way. I compiled interesting information on how synthetic chemicals in drugs, such as DES and pesticides like atrazine could be affecting brain development in pregnancy and how there can "male" or "female" brains resulting from that, and there even could be ambiguous genitalia resulting in intersex variation. [www.rawfoodsupport.com]
Just one example: [www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov]
The Increasing Prevalence in Intersex Variation from Toxicological Dysregulation in Fetal Reproductive Tissue Differentiation and Development by Endocrine-Disrupting Chemicals

So aside from people feeling they were born that way, Raw Practicalist, a lot of this bisexuality is manufactured. If you look closely at Hollywood, every major younger actress is forced (if they want to make it big) to either play a gay/bisexual role or to "come out" as bisexual, or at least be willing to (see example [www.cinemablend.com]). THis is to reinforce that bisexual stereotype to erase traditional morals. Alongside bisexuality in women, men are taught to think this trait is desirable in women. This is manufactured. (the older actresses weren't subject to that decades ago.) This has been a trend in the pop music world, as this is another way to influence popular opinion.

The actress who played Frida said that Harvey Weinstein forced her to do a lesbian sex scene or he would not make the movie. They were already in production and so much had already been made, but Harvey was going to stop the movie if Salma Hayek would not do a lesbian sex scene. So she did it and she said she vomited that day, but this is what the actresses are forced to do and some learn to like it.

How else is bisexuality being manufactured? In colleges and in schools. I met a woman who went to Wellesly all women's college. She said that they teach women how to be lesbian. She went in there a heterosexual and she was trained to be a lesbian and she graduated a lesbian. The parents think they are doing their daughters a favor by paying extra to send them to a women's college so the men won't bother them. Also the first homosexual I met was at my college, my teacher and she said that she chose to be a lesbian and that many intellectuals choose that lifestyle. But she wasn't really a lesbian. She had a successful marriage to a man and three daughters. She just adopted bisexuality and called it lesbianism. I met a young woman who told me she was absolutely pressured in high school to try that. She had zero desire, but tremendous pressure in her peer group to experiment. This owes to the hollywood celebrities and music industry brainwashing the youth. She didn't want to, she didn't like it, but felt forced into it.

Date: June 11, 2020 05:04PM

Tai, I'm on the same page as you regarding how much of Lesbianism is manufactured and faked ...

... because it's sexy for men to enjoy and because it's 'cool' to be Gay. (Sorry I have to qualify that Coolness angle, but - it's "The Left" who are obsessed with Gayness, LGBTQ? etc. and have made it totally Popular to be all those things. Gay guys were all the rage, then Trans people became the new It People to The Lib Women. Just as The Left has/is making Pedophilia and Child Sexuality acceptable. Deviance, plain and simple. Just had to Clarify that.)

It's disgusting, an atrocity, how schools and colleges have corrupted our children and young people Sexually, changed our Culture. (Again, this is The Left's thing) Horrible articles I've read about how it's so Cool and Popular to be a Trans person, that many young women especially are becoming Transexuals, like you said because of Peer pressure and to be popular. (Horrible what Liberal Mothers are doing to their children encouraging them to be Trans! An Atrocity)

And as far as Intersexuals go - I learned about Intersexuals ten or more years ago and found it kind of amazing so looked into it a bit. So I consider Intersexuals totally a different category than Gay, Lesbian and Bi-Sexual people.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/11/2020 05:54PM by Jennifer.

Date: June 11, 2020 11:41PM

We are a soul within a body but the sexual and physical appetites are for most of us our downfall.

It well depicted in the bible in many other spiritual texts.

And because money can buy sex, those who have the money can force their will on some of the prettiest ladies who are looking for a role or position.

Someone wrote on another thread <<Single John Rose and 30+ year old virgin Raw Kristina are not role models but aberrations...>>

When we talk about virginity should the focus be on the body or on the virginity of the mind, free from evil thoughts?

I think homosexuality should be tolerated but not encouraged or promoted.
The chemicals, the way we nourish the body may have some influence on sexual orientation.

Date: June 17, 2020 08:51PM

More are dying from famine than from Coronavirus.

Humans Suck: Highlighting Human Atrocities Throughout History

[www.lipstickalley.com]

Date: June 18, 2020 12:34AM

Yes, that's horrible. Add Abortion to that list of atrocities please.

Date: June 18, 2020 06:42AM

Abortion is not at the same level.

These are decisions from two consenting adults.

If you want to add that, let's not stop there.

Let's continue to be political and write nonsense statements.

Let's add all those millions of babies who were not conceived
from ovulating women who did want to be impregnated that month
for valid reasons. And men too who did not want to have babies.

Date: June 18, 2020 03:24PM

RawPracticalist

Abortion is not at the same level.

These are decisions from two consenting adults.

If you want to add that, let's not stop there.

Let's continue to be political and write nonsense statements.

Let's add all those millions of babies who were not conceived
from ovulating women who did want to be impregnated that month
for valid reasons. And men too who did not want to have babies.

True, Abortion is Genocide - lower level than Famine!

What does that mean? "These are decisions from two consenting adults." Do you mean that Abortion is a decision between two consenting adults?

Because Abortion is often only the decision of the Mother for one thing. Secondly, it doesn't matter how many people make the decision to kill an Unborn Baby. Taking another person's Life is a Law against Humanity. The only person who has the Moral Right to take a person's Life, is that person themselves. So the only person who can morally make the decision to kill the Unborn Baby is the Baby himself.

BTW, did you ever think of getting tested for the MTHFR gene mutation? From my research and observation, you may be displaying one of the symptoms of such. Skewed Thinking as a result of Malfunctioning Brain. Brain not firing on all cylinders.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/18/2020 03:43PM by Jennifer.

Date: June 18, 2020 03:58PM

I do not want to argue with you.

You were on the other topics forum and nobody wanted to reply to you because of the nonsense you post

Now you came to vegan forum to start the same thing

Date: June 18, 2020 06:06PM

RawPracticalist

I do not want to argue with you.

You were on the other topics forum and nobody wanted to reply to you because of the nonsense you post

Now you came to vegan forum to start the same thing

Yeah, funny how that works. Over the years, I've run off all the competition on the Other Topics forum - lol

Although like-minded Horsea and occasionally Prana still post.

Yeah, you 'don't want to argue' with me because you can't handle an honest debate with Truth and Facts.

I came here to talk about the Coronavirus (after others were already discussing it here) - which is related to The Raw Food Diet and Health. And I'm not posting any more controversial topics than you or others are here on the Main Forum these days. Remember your post on Bi-Sexuality ... off topic.

And if I leave here, that'll be even less people you have to reply to your own 'nonsense', so yeah...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/18/2020 06:14PM by Jennifer.

Date: June 18, 2020 06:34PM

But there is a problem when you do not follow the forum rules.

It is well written above left, no politic issues

Not only that but you start a thread, and you respond to yourself because I guess you are not pleased with your own answers.

Certainly, you are a lady and you refuse to have more children which is ok but you have issues with others not wanting to have that baby because it is not the right time for them.

You could simply say these couples do not want to have those children, let me at least have more children to compensate, let me not judge them, let God punish them in hell, but you waste your time posting instead of raising more children.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/18/2020 06:43PM by RawPracticalist.

Date: June 18, 2020 07:24PM

Wow, the Abortion issue really triggers you.

On the Other Topics forum, Prana had told us a few years ago I think it was that we can continue discussing various topics and he will let us know if it's not suitable for whatever reason.

And I 'respond to myself' on the Other Topics Forum or here on this one because there is more information, a good article, I'd like to post and discuss on the subject.

And that business you just said about my not having more children and so on, that's weird. You're on a different wavelength than I am. You don't have to answer this, but I'm just wondering if you are of a different ethnicity than I am, because I've read that different cultures have different beliefs, so that may explain the way your mind works. Or did you ever do any LSD - that would explain it.

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: June 18, 2020 07:29PM

I never go to the other Topix forum looks like I've been missing out on some good stuff

Date: June 18, 2020 10:38PM

fresh
I never go to the other Topix forum looks like I've been missing out on some good stuff

Oh my God, you missed a lot.

If you ever wanted to:

be inconsistent

stand on your head

throw up

be God and Satan at the same time

be dead and alive at the same time

be sappy (sad and happy)

take your shirt off à la JR (like JR)

get your failed marriage works again

beat the President at the 2 am tweetstorm

Go to the other topics
You will meet the Goddess J...

And you will be born again.

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 06/18/2020 11:01PM by RawPracticalist.

Date: June 19, 2020 12:14AM

RawPracticalist

fresh

Oh my God, you missed a lot.

If you ever wanted to:

be inconsistent

stand on your head

throw up

be God and Satan at the same time

be dead and alive at the same time

be sappy (sad and happy)

take your shirt off à la JR (like JR)

get your failed marriage works again

beat the President at the 2 am tweetstorm

Go to the other topics
You will meet the Goddess J...

And you will be born again.

lol - don't go there if you can't handle it grinning smiley

I wonder why you often throw in some reference to sex or relationships in your posts.

Date: June 19, 2020 12:42PM

>I wonder why you often throw in some reference to sex or relationships in your posts.

Really?

Why is the abortion issue always in your posts?

Pages: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables