Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Amerikas TRUE Colors...
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: May 01, 2020 12:12AM

Michigan protesters storm state Capitol in fight over coronavirus rules: 'Men with rifles yelling at us'

Can I get that in ULTRA Red? These are your people Jennifer, true Amerikans, white, racist, Slave mentality demanding to be able to go back to work at gunpoint, all in the guise of FREEDOM. Ever notice that the homeless, downtrodden and down and out, always have a large obscene display of American flags on their premises and/or vehicles? OR the guys with the huge trucks, modified to belch out diesel smoke with their confederate flags flying on both sides? Freedom my anus...

Dozens of protesters, some of whom were armed, gathered Thursday inside Michigan's Capitol building to voice their opposition to Gov. Gretchen Whitmer's stay-at-home order, with tensions high as lawmakers were poised to debate an extension of the declaration.

Holding American flags and handmade signs, the demonstrators in Lansing first congregated shoulder-to-shoulder outside before demanding to be let inside the building. Some chanted "Let us in," The Detroit News reported.

Dennis Sigler, 66, of Mason, told the newspaper he attended the protest out of respect for others and not because he was worried about the COVID-19.

"I love freedom," he said. "In America, we should be free. Don't let them try to protect us from ourselves."

State Sen. Dayna Polehanki, a Democrat, tweeted a photo of what she described as armed demonstrators yelling above her. She said some of her colleagues were wearing "bullet proof vests" inside the House chamber.

"Directly above me, men with rifles yelling at us. Some of my colleagues who own bullet proof vests are wearing them. I have never appreciated our Sergeants-at-Arms more than today. #mileg," she posted.

("Land O the Free, OR Freely Brainwashable??? Here little boy, eat some Oreos, now go to school and don't realEYES in your sugar coma as WE slowly take away recess, and soon you'll work a job the rest of your LIFETIME without question..)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Amerikas TRUE Colors...
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: May 01, 2020 12:17AM

Perhaps. But

They see injustice
They try to fix it

Protests get results

That's where they are

We all have a different mindset

And yet you are brainwashed by the media
And fauci and gates

Date: May 01, 2020 12:53AM

fresh
Perhaps. But

They see injustice
They try to fix it

Protests get results

That's where they are

We all have a different mindset

And yet you are brainwashed by the media
And fauci and gates

I don't believe Fauci or Gates any more than I believe you or Rose...

Date: May 01, 2020 12:59AM

Not based on your posts here

Date: May 01, 2020 01:01AM

They don't see injustice.
They are like trained dogs that haven't got their doggy treats.
Why do they have to fix it bearing huge gunz?
All they really want is get on their quads with cheap gas, and cases of Coors Lite and go rip up the forest to shreds.
Hillbilly's...Ya keep em locked up...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/01/2020 01:14AM by NuNativs.

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: May 02, 2020 01:31AM

NuNativs

Michigan protesters storm state Capitol in fight over coronavirus rules: 'Men with rifles yelling at us'

Can I get that in ULTRA Red? These are your people Jennifer, true Amerikans, white, racist, Slave mentality demanding to be able to go back to work at gunpoint, all in the guise of FREEDOM. Ever notice that the homeless, downtrodden and down and out, always have a large obscene display of American flags on their premises and/or vehicles? OR the guys with the huge trucks, modified to belch out diesel smoke with their confederate flags flying on both sides? Freedom my anus...

("Land O the Free, OR Freely Brainwashable??? Here little boy, eat some Oreos, now go to school and don't realEYES in your sugar coma as WE slowly take away recess, and soon you'll work a job the rest of your LIFETIME without question..)

You sound like the Liberal Jennifer.

What happened to the -- "WE are All One! Nature/Sun/Air Paradise!"

Date: May 04, 2020 12:15AM

Michigan's Whitmer says armed protesters displayed 'worst racism and awful parts' of US history

Yep, nailed that one. These characters wouldn't know what FREEDOM is if you slapped them upside the head with it...

Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer slammed the protesters who gathered inside the state's Capitol building on Thursday to demand she rescind her stay-at-home orders, saying they represented the "worst racism and awful parts" of U.S. history.

"There were swastikas and Confederate flags and nooses and people with assault rifles," Whitmer said Sunday on CNN's "State of the Union." "Some of the outrageousnesses of what happened at our capitol depicted some of the worst racism and awful parts of our history in this country."

The Michigan governor, however, added that those people represented a small portion of the demonstrators at the state capital and that, for the most part, the protest was peaceful.

"When you think about the fact that this is a state of almost 10 million people, the vast majority of whom are doing the right thing," she added, "the behavior you've seen in all of the clips is not representative of who we are in Michigan."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/04/2020 12:52AM by NuNativs.

Date: May 04, 2020 01:32AM

nevermind the fact that the governor is breaking the law

and being a fascist

Date: May 04, 2020 01:33AM

NuNativs
Michigan's Whitmer says armed protesters displayed 'worst racism and awful parts' of US history

Yep, nailed that one. These characters wouldn't know what FREEDOM is if you slapped them upside the head with it...

Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer slammed the protesters who gathered inside the state's Capitol building on Thursday to demand she rescind her stay-at-home orders, saying they represented the "worst racism and awful parts" of U.S. history.

"There were swastikas and Confederate flags and nooses and people with assault rifles," Whitmer said Sunday on CNN's "State of the Union." "Some of the outrageousnesses of what happened at our capitol depicted some of the worst racism and awful parts of our history in this country."

I see no Racism in the protest. Where is the racism?

Regarding Swastikas - Governor Whitmer LIED about Swastikas at the Protest on April 15th here ....

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

and here...

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

...so until I see a photo of a Swastika at this second Protest, I presume she is also lying that there were Swastikas displayed.

The Confederate Flag represents the Southern States and is a part of SOUTHERN HISTORY. The Confederate Flag is not a symbol of Racism except in the Narrative of the Libs. If you're saying that the Republicans were Racist in the Civil War days, no THE DEMOCRATS WERE THE RACISTS/The Democrats were the KKK. I can provide a million links about the History of Racism of the Democrats.

As far as Nooses - I presume Whitmer lied about Nooses, also, like she lied about there being swastikas at the last protest on April 15th.

Kindly show me photos of Nooses and Swastikas at the Michigan Protest on April 30th as proof (because you can be sure if there were NOOSES and SWASTIKAS displayed, there would be photos) or else I call Bullshit and call Whitmer a LIB LIAR.

Here is Whitmer lying her ass off:

[www.breitbart.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/04/2020 01:58AM by Jennifer.

Date: May 04, 2020 01:36AM

nunativs is like a newborn baby who believes all that comes from the lying media

as long as it fits his narrative

Date: May 04, 2020 04:30AM

Sticking up for white bread racist Amerika is pathetic at best, especially from so-called "enlightened" raw food people...

Date: May 04, 2020 05:04AM

irrelevant.

does gov whitmer have a right to do what she's doing or not

Date: May 04, 2020 02:49PM

fresh
nevermind the fact that the governor is breaking the law

and being a fascist

Fascist, against racist white bigots with an IQ of 8, seems apropos...

Date: May 04, 2020 03:39PM

Nunativs loves when others are oppressed

Because he is a fascist himself apparently

Date: May 04, 2020 03:45PM

When a people are out of control, they invite themselves to be policed, it's a relationship. Primitive societies did not have police forces...

Date: May 04, 2020 03:50PM

NuNativs

Sticking up for white bread racist Amerika is pathetic at best, especially from so-called "enlightened" raw food people...

So I presume you're not a White guy, right? Cause if you were White, you'd be a Racist, according to you. Or is that only Southern and/or Conservative White people are Racist? If you're White and Liberal, you're not Racist, is that how it works?

Date: May 04, 2020 04:39PM

Nunativs is incapable of understanding that people are where they are

they're not going to react to where theyre not

it may be a great idea but they're not there yet

And talking about it like that is ridiculous and condescending

Date: May 04, 2020 07:40PM

fresh

And talking about it like that is ridiculous and condescending

What's ridiculous is a bunch of white males with low IQ's, hopped up on meat, refined foods, energy drinks, and cheap beer, parading around with swastikas and Confederate flags and nooses and assault rifles, acting like they have a legitimate point while they make total asses of themselves, and gain the support of JR, his sidekick fresh and puppy dog Jennifer.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/04/2020 07:40PM by NuNativs.

Date: May 04, 2020 07:43PM

lol

Photos of Swastikas and nooses or it never happened.

Date: May 04, 2020 07:52PM

Your People...

Good luck with that...

Date: May 04, 2020 08:08PM

NuNativs
Your People...

Good luck with that...

One swastika.

Directed at the governor.

So what?

Maybe she shouldn't act like a dictator if she doesn't want to be compared to one

No self awareness
No intelligence

Date: May 04, 2020 08:12PM

I'm especially focusing on the redneck guys with the penis extensions (gunz), talk about lack of awareness/intelligence.

Just like fresh & JR, just looking for a FIGHT!

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 05/04/2020 08:14PM by NuNativs.

Date: May 04, 2020 08:40PM

NuNativs
I'm especially focusing on the redneck guys with the penis extensions (gunz), talk about lack of awareness/intelligence.

Just like fresh & JR, just looking for a FIGHT!

I am not looking for a fight numnutz

Date: May 04, 2020 09:35PM

NuNativs

At least the guys on 'my side' are Masculine smileys with beer instead of Emasculated like what the Lib Women who are all about 'Toxic Masculinity', 'Sexism', 'Patriarchy' and 'Rape Culture' did to their guys. If your guys even saw a gun, they pee their pants. That's why they hate 'gunz'- because they're scared of them. If you guys did succeed in getting rid of all guns and a criminal came after you, you'd be running faster and screaming louder than your womenfolk.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/04/2020 09:39PM by Jennifer.

Date: May 04, 2020 11:26PM

Jennifer

At least the guys on 'my side' are Masculine

Actually they are obsessed with gunz, because their real gunz don't work. Man invents a machine to replace the malfunctioning body part. And whats with the constant F.E.A.R. of "criminals"?

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: May 04, 2020 11:38PM

NuNativs, please stop bragging about having SEX with DEAD BODIES!!!

Date: May 04, 2020 11:42PM

John Rose
NuNativs, please stop bragging about having SEX with DEAD BODIES!!!

Huh? Rose is unraveling. I like em warm and responsive thanks...

Speaking of which, does anyone here have a partner or is everyone single?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/04/2020 11:50PM by NuNativs.

Date: May 04, 2020 11:49PM

NuNativs, why do you still BEAT YOUR WIFE!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/04/2020 11:50PM by John Rose.

Date: May 05, 2020 02:37AM

John Rose
NuNativs, why do you still BEAT YOUR WIFE!!!

Trying to shock Rose? You'll have to do better than that. At least I have a wife to beat...

Date: May 05, 2020 03:58AM

NuNativs, do you still have to report to your Probation Officer for RAPING that 5 year old boy?

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables