Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Amerikas TRUE Colors...
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: May 05, 2020 04:17AM

John Rose
NuNativs, do you still have to report to your Probation Officer for RAPING that 5 year old boy?

Please notice folks, these are the thought forms coming out of a long term raw food vegan who is supposedly cleaned out of all mucoid plaque and superior to all humans as far as purity.

How does one even receive and worse TRANSMIT thought forms such as these? Do you all even think these thoughts in your daily Lives? I don't. Yet the condition of the receiver is what tunes into the frequency.

Never been arrested in my LIFE Rose, and being strictly hetero, 5 year old boys are not attractive whatsoever. Being politically incorrect and coming from traditional Taoism, I don't condone homosexuality even between consenting adults, being a manifestation of erratic energies.

Reach for more absurdity, you're smearing yourself in the mud at this point and making raw food veganism the farce that it is...

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/05/2020 04:32AM by NuNativs.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: May 05, 2020 05:42AM

Behold the "hero" on the "heros" journey, spouting out the most unhealthy, debase and absurd statements that a man who is claimed to be the the most healthy could mentally formulate and utter towards a fellow human.

If this is "health" something is NOT WORKING...

Date: May 05, 2020 05:53AM

See how REAL FAKE NEWS ends immediately? Everyone here knows that your absurd/insane statements are ludicrous...

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: May 05, 2020 11:01AM

Nunativs
Never been arrested in my LIFE Rose, and being strictly hetero, 5 year old boys are not attractive whatsoever.

Tai
What is going on with this craziness and what happened with Suncloud's account that was hacked? I wish everyone would stop this madness. How about share facts, not fiction?

Nunativs
Being politically incorrect and coming from traditional Taoism, I don't condone homosexuality even between consenting adults, being a manifestation of erratic energies.

Tai
Kudos on that. I think the exceptions are those that are chemically induced in the womb. I recently learned of how many intersex babies are produced in this chemical era, like the DES babies, which can't be accidental--the drug companies had to know this upfront before administering to millions of pregnant mothers.
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
The reason it's obvious that it was intentional is because of drugs like finasteride that was created to mimic hormonal problems of actual intersex males. Then when you look at atrazine (which turns male frogs into females) contaminating drinking water, that can't be accidental either. It's like the Baphomet satanists forcing their agenda on people whether they like it or not.

I can't believe this thread. Crazy.

I heard of the Michigan protests but I never read the articles. This is the first time I opened the articles here and saw the photographs! Wow! We don't have that in California. It's like another world. And from what I read, atrazine in the drinking water is a problem in Michigan.

This is just crazy. Recently Alex Jones went on a cannibal rant.
[www.youtube.com]
The religion is the life you lead, not the creed you profess. So don't buy into Alex or anyone claiming to be Christian if they profess satanic ideology. Alex tries to come off as conservative but come on, what was he doing protecting Charlie Sheen in the media when Charlie was on a sex and drug bend after he found out he was HIV positive. Who is Alex Jones behind closed doors really? In this video, he even threatens to be worse than Satan. Who is Alex Jones' audience? What Americans are eating up what he is saying? The world has gone mad, with Hollywood pushing cannabalism: how can it be legal for artists like Keisha, Katy Perry, Maroon Five to glorify cannabalism and then have a cannabalistic party at the MET gala where tons of Hollywood celebrities schmooze? And Lady Gaga who is a devotee of Marina Abromovic, swears by Lucifer. It's in your face, so blatant. How can Alex, friend of Charlie Sheen, try to influence a Christian audience to become worse than the cannabalistic spirit cookers? This is truly insane.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/05/2020 11:34AM by Tai.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: May 05, 2020 11:43AM

<<<I can't believe this thread. Crazy.>>>

Yes, to the Gullible Mind, nothing makes sense.

STRAW MAN AFTER STRAW MAN AFTER STRAW MAN

Date: May 05, 2020 03:07PM

John Rose
<<<I can't believe this thread. Crazy.>>>

Yes, to the Gullible Mind, nothing makes sense.

STRAW MAN AFTER STRAW MAN AFTER STRAW MAN

I bring up tons of relevant points again and again about Nature and the way out, but you ignore all that cause there is nothing to FIGHT about. You actually are a USEFUL IDIOT, in that you are stuck in the stage of CONFLICT instead of SOLUTION...

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: May 05, 2020 05:03PM

you wish to offer solutions

live your life

that's all

if it's so great it will be adopted

and become widespread

if not, it will not

if it's not adopted, it is
because
1. it is not valid
or
2. people aren't interested

spouting off here and trying to coerce others is pointless

but you will continue apparently

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: May 07, 2020 02:31PM

Finally here is The Truth about the Michigan Protest that was incorrectly portrayed by the Media Hypers as Racist, etc.

Dr. Karlyn is a Democrat and she's interviewing two of the Organizers of the Protest -

[twitter.com]

Date: May 07, 2020 02:40PM

Jennifer
Finally here is The Truth about the Michigan Protest that was incorrectly portrayed by the Media Hypers as Racist, etc.

Dr. Karlyn is a Democrat and she's interviewing two of the Organizers of the Protest -

[twitter.com]

I don't like to judge on appearance, but did you take a good look at these people? Yup, definitely racist. White power, white rights, take back the country WE STOLE from the Native Americans. And come on, what's with the semi-automatic weapons? "Big man carry big stick cause personal stick not work with big beer belly..."

Date: May 07, 2020 02:43PM

I thought they look fine, like regular people. Just because someone is white, you think they're 'Racist'? Anyway, what has 'racism' and 'white' got to do with the Coronavirus situation and Governors Locking People In their Homes and Shutting Down Businesses and Citizens Protesting the Unconstitutional Lockdowns and Shutdowns?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/07/2020 02:48PM by Jennifer.

Date: May 07, 2020 02:48PM

Another diversion from nunativs

He's a Gretchen clone

Sad!! Lol

Date: May 07, 2020 02:50PM

He also seems obsessed with guy's 'personal stick' - lol

Date: May 07, 2020 03:29PM

Jennifer
He also seems obsessed with guy's 'personal stick' - lol

If you two want to stick up for brain dead idiots like that by all means, telling as to your agenda. I have an issue with "men" who hide behind an arsenal of large lethal weapons yes.

Date: May 07, 2020 03:35PM

What makes them 'brain dead idiots'? Because you don't agree with their opinions? Did you listen to the whole interview? I didn't hear it all yet, but so far they seem fine.

Date: May 07, 2020 03:50PM

I don't need to agree with them

I can still Respect them as long as they are not harming anyone

And that points out your coercive nature

Gretchen I have no respect for

Date: May 07, 2020 04:04PM

fresh

You should let them take your kids out target shooting...

Date: May 07, 2020 04:11PM

NuNativs
fresh

You should let them take your kids out target shooting...

The more you talk the dumber you sound

Quit now before it gets worse
For you with your diversions irrelevancies and coercions

Date: May 08, 2020 04:24PM

Here is the Interview of Dr. Karlyn who states THE FACTS/THE TRUTH of What Really Transpired at the Michigan Protest -

[www.glennbeck.com]

Go to - Best of The Program | Guests: Ken Paxton & Dr. Karlyn Borysenko | 5/7/20

Date: May 10, 2020 07:31PM

Another story exposing the FAKE NARRATIVE of the Left about the Michigan Protest -

Leftists giddy over photo of 'white supremacist' yelling at Michigan shutdown rally. But it's fake news once again.

[www.theblaze.com]

A photograph from the April 30 shutdown protest at the Michigan State Capitol has received added social media attention from leftists who managed to create fake news over it.

The photo depicts a bearded man yelling close to a line of police outside the chamber of the state's House of Representatives. The protesters were angry at Democratic Gov. Gretchen Whitmer for ordering businesses closed in the wake of the coronavirus.

All it takes is one tweet, it seems

With that, the image was featured on a Twitter post, which named the yelling man and called him a "white supremacist" from Los Angeles and the "face of the Republican Party."

"Meet Rob Cantrell who lives in Los Angeles. Rob is a white supremacist who is being paid to attend protests in blue states all over the country. This #Deplorable is the face of the Republican Party," the tweet stated. The post has been retweeted nearly 7,000 times since it went live Sunday, and another tweet identified the man in the photo as Cantrell and said he's a Proud Boys member.

With that, comments from the left bordered on gleeful, as apparently the mask came off — literally — and Republicans and supporters of President Donald Trump and those who want to go back to work have finally proven themselves as racists and supporters of racists:

"Hello Bob Cantrell. Wondering why you think Michigan should reopen when YOU live in Los Angeles? Who paid for your travel? Who paid for your lodging? WHO WANTS MICHIGAN OPEN AND IS WILLING TO PAY YOUR White Supremesist [sic] WAY?"
"At least I'm relieved to see that he isn't a marriage counselor or sensitivity expert. Neo-nazi definitely suits him better."
"The @gop no longer has a moral left to stand on. To save this nation, they all gotta go."

Wrong

Turns out the protester in the photo isn't Cantrell. His name is Brian Cash, and he's from New Hudson, Michigan, the Detroit Free Press reported.

A marijuana advocate who voted for Sen. Bernie Sanders in the 2016 primary and then Trump in the general election, Cash also isn't too happy he's being mistaken for Cantrell, the paper said.

Cash added to the paper that his experience that day was "awesome" and that "anybody of any color should have the right to do what I did."

The 52-year-old flooring installer also told the paper he wasn't yelling at the line of cops in front of him but at an officer behind them who he said assaulted a female protester the previous day. The Free Press said incident prompted an announcement by the Michigan State Police that it was investigating the confrontation between individuals and House police.

WCRZ-FM in Flint posted a reaction to Cash being mistaken for a "white supremacist" and took the guilty parties to task.

"I wanted nothing more than for this to be true...but it's not," the writer lamented, adding that "the moral of the story is this — do some research before you share. Wanting something to be true isn't the same as it being true."

USA Today also ran a fact check and concluded, "We rate the claim that a protester at Michigan's capitol on April 30 is a known white supremacist from LA as FALSE because it is not supported by our research. Brian Cash has stated he is the protestor in the viral image from the protests in Lansing."

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables