Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Gabriel Cousens Latest on Covid...
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: May 03, 2020 01:03AM

At least he has the sense to believe in the virus...
Disregard the entire last bullet point...

Dear Friends,

Yesterday, I released my 19-page update on COVID-19 (I like metaphors!). The reason I write so extensively, besides the way my brain is designed (I think in chapters not in soundbites), is to empower you with real support and information that you can share with your own circles in ways they can most hear.

For convenience, here’s a brief bullet point summary, as well, which is documented in-depth in the 19-page article.

The COVID-19 coronavirus question, on one level, is getting more complicated, as a certain amount of disinformation, exaggeration, legitimate disagreements about the meaning of the various statistics, and contradictions in interpreting the basic data, continue to emerge and multiply. Perhaps this spreading of misinformation and the immune system lowering fear it creates in the uninformed is the real pandemic. The nearly 100% positive feedback on my efforts tells me that these newsletters are making a difference in my overall goal to both protect humanity and support the evolution of consciousness back to our Oneness with the Divine. I believe focusing on awakening to the Divine in our lives is the best way for us to approach what some would call a lethal reality paradoxical PSYOP (psychological operation).

Some say it's an internet hoax; others say it’s not that serious; others are saying it needs to be taken seriously. Even though some are saying, "No problem - It's a minor threat", I consider it is a major and unnecessary mistake not to take the proper personal, social, 5G, and spiritual hygiene precautions and start the anti-viral nutritional protocol, and the immune system building protocol as outlined in my newly revised Coronavirus Protection Protocol....
COVID-19 is a weaponized virus that came out of the Wuhan DSL-4, either accidentally or deliberately, as has now been stated by US intelligence and government.

This virus is programmed for high infectivity and mild to moderate lethality. The lethality ranges from .05% to 1%, and, in my intuitive opinion in looking at the myriad overall (and questionable) data, at least 3-fold higher and as much as 10-fold higher. It remains less lethal than SARS and Ebola (for which we never had shutdowns or fear based PSYOPs).

Fear weakens the immune system and spirit on every level. I write these articles to help people lower their fear.

Research shows no significant statistical difference between areas, cities, states, and countries that are shutdown or not shutdown, in terms of COVID-19’s infectivity and lethality. This is highlighted by the two ER doctors from Bakersfield, CA, as well as other world-recognized leading virologists noted in my longer article.

Scientific research notes that the bad outcomes of shutting down, including UN estimates of 30-130 million people starving to death (particularly in the third world), increased suicides (800,000 for every 12% of the recently unemployed population in the US), depression, anxiety, and increased child and spousal abuse. This collateral damage is far more devastating than the present 220,000 people who have died from COVID-19.

Contrary to the mainstream media’s insistence that there is no cure for COVID-19, there seem to be cures involving hydroxychloroquine/chloroquine and azithromycin combinations (with recent research strongly validating effectiveness and safety for the last 70 years and currently), ozone therapy, variations of heat therapy, intravenous vitamin C therapy, and a pharmaceutical called remdesivir.

My protocol, as listed in my newsletter, has a high level of preventative effectiveness and symptom amelioration for those infected.

The epidemiological evidence shows that 99% of those who have died have 1 or more comorbidity factors – mainly high blood pressure, type-2 diabetes, obesity, cancer, and heart disease. Fifty percent of those who’ve died have 3 comorbidities.

It is important understand that, at any age, if you’re healthy, your chances of contracting coronavirus or dying from COVID-19 are greatly minimized. I say this because the disease fear is a significant source of anxiety and fear for those over the age of 60. At any age, if you follow the lifestyle and protection protocol and maintain your general health, your chances of becoming infected or dying are significantly minimized.

Vaccines, which have never worked better than 10-30% from any sort of influenza coronavirus infection, are not and never will be any sort of solution to this pandemic, and research shows, the more you flu vaccinations one has had, the greater the risk of infection (to be discussed in detail in my next newsletter). Last night at the Arizona state-recognized holistic medical board AHIMA meeting (Arizona Homeopathic and Integrative Medical Association, of which I’ve been a member since 1987 and am currently vice-president) all these medical doctors agreed about the potential dangers of a COVID-19 vaccine, including the commonsense awareness that you can’t create a vaccine for an ever-mutating virus of which we already have over 50 documented mutations.

It is important to use this time for spiritual inspiration toward a higher octave of healthier lifestyle in general to protect against all disease and potentially further waves of biological pandemic.

Finally, and perhaps most importantly, I’m encouraging more meditation to activate the non-causal love, peace, bliss, and oneness with God(Sun/Light). We’re being given a unique gift to uplift our physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual joy and connection with God(Sun/Light)… Let’s take advantage of it!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gabriel Cousens Latest on Covid...
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: May 03, 2020 01:27AM

Well he ain't too bright

And he is selling something big time

And Instead of saying he believes in the virus

Why don't you provide evidence of the virus

You haven't.

Apparently you are unable to

It should be matter of public record.
And easy to show

Date: May 03, 2020 02:59AM

And Instead of saying you don't believe in the virus

Why don't you provide evidence there is no virus

You haven't.

Apparently you are unable to

We have to take your word for it while watching death rates spike and bodies pile up far past NORMAL all cause mortality worldwide.

Date: May 03, 2020 03:27AM

provide evidence that you don't sleep with a pink elephant

Date: May 03, 2020 04:12AM

fresh

My wife, but hey nice distraction.

Explain the accelerated body count past normal all cause mortality as explained in the video I posted.

You can't so you deflect.

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: May 03, 2020 04:21AM

Good find, Nunativs.

Gabriel, years ago, injected a man with a glandular and the man died from an infection. Gabriel is not going to be someone who denies the germ theory when someone died he was caring for from an infection. It was a blight on him for years. So the only responsible thing to do with coronavirus is to look at it seriously, see what the doctors on the frontlines are saying, see what the virologists are saying. Right, because he can't be involved in anymore infectious deaths from ignorance again.

Date: May 03, 2020 04:34AM

NuNativs
fresh

My wife, but hey nice distraction.

Explain the accelerated body count past normal all cause mortality as explained in the video I posted.

You can't so you deflect.

That's not proof. Your wife

You keep saying the same thing
Many times you've been given information to explain your submissions
You ignore it.
So be it
Pointless to continue when you're closed minded
And don't accept information

Date: May 03, 2020 05:35AM

what all cause mortality video are you talking about

Date: May 03, 2020 07:13AM

are you talking about this?

[www.youtube.com]

what about it?

the issue in question for me is
that officials announced lots of people dying and the cause is a new virus

along with a CONTAGIOUS DISEASE goes
lockdowns and other controls and vaccines

so the question is , is it true what they claim?

I have said they need to prove it exists,
is infectious
and contagious

they haven't done that.

number of deaths even if correct is not relevant
to the issue.

so what is the point of repeatedly trying to prove your case here?

we understand what you believe

your evidence doesn't support your contention.

no point doing this over and over and over.
but i guess you like repeating yourself.

Date: May 03, 2020 01:18PM

Dear Friends,

Yesterday, I released my 19-page update on COVID-19 (I like metaphors!). The reason I write so extensively, besides the way my brain is designed (I think in chapters not in soundbites), is to empower you with real support and information that you can share with your own circles in ways they can most hear.

For convenience, here’s a brief bullet point summary, as well, which is documented in-depth in the 19-page article.

The COVID-19 coronavirus question, on one level, is getting more complicated, as a certain amount of disinformation, exaggeration, legitimate disagreements about the meaning of the various statistics, and contradictions in interpreting the basic data, continue to emerge and multiply. Perhaps this spreading of misinformation and the immune system lowering fear it creates in the uninformed is the real pandemic. The nearly 100% positive feedback on my efforts tells me that these newsletters are making a difference in my overall goal to both protect humanity and support the evolution of consciousness back to our Oneness with the Divine. I believe focusing on awakening to the Divine in our lives is the best way for us to approach what some would call a lethal reality paradoxical PSYOP (psychological operation).

Some say it's an internet hoax; others say it’s not that serious; others are saying it needs to be taken seriously. Even though some are saying, "No problem - It's a minor threat", I consider it is a major and unnecessary mistake not to take the proper personal, social, 5G, and spiritual hygiene precautions and start the anti-viral nutritional protocol, and the immune system building protocol as outlined in my newly revised Coronavirus Protection Protocol....

Sales pitch

COVID-19 is a weaponized virus that came out of the Wuhan DSL-4, either accidentally or deliberately, as has now been stated by US intelligence and government.

This virus is programmed for high infectivity and mild to moderate lethality. The lethality ranges from .05% to 1%, and, in my intuitive opinion in looking at the myriad overall (and questionable) data, at least 3-fold higher and as much as 10-fold higher. It remains less lethal than SARS and Ebola (for which we never had shutdowns or fear based PSYOPs).

Ah according to the government
Good source.
And he doesn't even know what caused SARS and ebola

Fear weakens the immune system and spirit on every level. I write these articles to help people lower their fear.

Research shows no significant statistical difference between areas, cities, states, and countries that are shutdown or not shutdown, in terms of COVID-19’s infectivity and lethality. This is highlighted by the two ER doctors from Bakersfield, CA, as well as other world-recognized leading virologists noted in my longer article.

Scientific research notes that the bad outcomes of shutting down, including UN estimates of 30-130 million people starving to death (particularly in the third world), increased suicides (800,000 for every 12% of the recently unemployed population in the US), depression, anxiety, and increased child and spousal abuse. This collateral damage is far more devastating than the present 220,000 people who have died from COVID-19.

Nobody has died due to covid19
And he is just another in a long line of assumers

Contrary to the mainstream media’s insistence that there is no cure for COVID-19, there seem to be cures involving hydroxychloroquine/chloroquine and azithromycin combinations (with recent research strongly validating effectiveness and safety for the last 70 years and currently), ozone therapy, variations of heat therapy, intravenous vitamin C therapy, and a pharmaceutical called remdesivir.

So he is pushing poisons.
Great
Have fun with those protocols
This guy is a true moron

My protocol, as listed in my newsletter, has a high level of preventative effectiveness and symptom amelioration for those infected.

The epidemiological evidence shows that 99% of those who have died have 1 or more comorbidity factors – mainly high blood pressure, type-2 diabetes, obesity, cancer, and heart disease. Fifty percent of those who’ve died have 3 comorbidities.

It is important understand that, at any age, if you’re healthy, your chances of contracting coronavirus or dying from COVID-19 are greatly minimized. I say this because the disease fear is a significant source of anxiety and fear for those over the age of 60. At any age, if you follow the lifestyle and protection protocol and maintain your general health, your chances of becoming infected or dying are significantly minimized.

Vaccines, which have never worked better than 10-30% from any sort of influenza coronavirus infection, are not and never will be any sort of solution to this pandemic, and research shows, the more you flu vaccinations one has had, the greater the risk of infection (to be discussed in detail in my next newsletter). Last night at the Arizona state-recognized holistic medical board AHIMA meeting (Arizona Homeopathic and Integrative Medical Association, of which I’ve been a member since 1987 and am currently vice-president) all these medical doctors agreed about the potential dangers of a COVID-19 vaccine, including the commonsense awareness that you can’t create a vaccine for an ever-mutating virus of which we already have over 50 documented mutations.

It is important to use this time for spiritual inspiration toward a higher octave of healthier lifestyle in general to protect against all disease and potentially further waves of biological pandemic.

Finally, and perhaps most importantly, I’m encouraging more meditation to activate the non-causal love, peace, bliss, and oneness with God(Sun/Light). We’re being given a unique gift to uplift our physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual joy and connection with God(Sun/Light)… Let’s take advantage of it![/quote]

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: May 05, 2020 11:19AM

Both Kaufman and Cousens are psychiatrists, but on this raw food support forum, it's not the raw foodist healing doctor Cousens who gets our support, it's Kaufman?

On this raw food support forum, it's not the natural hygiene raw foodist Dr. Areli, a real pathologist, who gets our support, it's psychiatrist Kaufman?

This forum also attacked Brian Clement, one of the most outspoken raw food vegan proponents.

Suncloud, some sort of dietician (I can't remember exactly what her title was) and raw fruitarian, was also attacked, even though her life was devastated by amoebas, who was a living witness of the germ theory.

It is duly noted that two long term raw foodists here on this forum thumb their noses at all these people. All this infighting makes me believe less and less in this paradigm. If it worked so well, there would be more agreement. Chinese medicine is constitution-based and there is no one size fits all. There is no fighting among my Chinese medicine teachers, just sharing of information over hundreds of years going back to 150 AD to Hua Tuo.

Date: May 05, 2020 12:12PM

Tai
Both Kaufman and Cousens are psychiatrists, but on this raw food support forum, it's not the raw foodist healing doctor Cousens who gets our support, it's Kaufman?

On this raw food support forum, it's not the natural hygiene raw foodist Dr. Areli, a real pathologist, who gets our support, it's psychiatrist Kaufman?

This forum also attacked Brian Clement, one of the most outspoken raw food vegan proponents.

Suncloud, some sort of dietician (I can't remember exactly what her title was) and raw fruitarian, was also attacked, even though her life was devastated by amoebas, who was a living witness of the germ theory.

It is duly noted that two long term raw foodists here on this forum thumb their noses at all these people. All this infighting makes me believe less and less in this paradigm. If it worked so well, there would be more agreement. Chinese medicine is constitution-based and there is no one size fits all. There is no fighting among my Chinese medicine teachers, just sharing of information over hundreds of years going back to 150 AD to Hua Tuo.

You're distorting

It's not people who are attacked

It's ideas that are challenged

It's not personal

By the way SoundCloud posted support for Koch's postulates that's supported the contagion or germ theory

all I did was post kaufman who destroyed that study

that's not attacking sun-cloud what you should be considering is sun-cloud posting information that's incorrect

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/05/2020 01:04PM by fresh.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: May 05, 2020 12:27PM

<<<You're distorting>>>

Yes, Tai distorts quite often.

"So prone are men and women to regard their own ingrained prejudices as established first principles that it is difficult to attack and expose old errors without offending those who hold to these; for men usually regard an attack upon their inherited beliefs and prepossessions as an attack upon their persons." Herbert Shelton, "The Science and Fine Art of Natural Hygiene" Vol. I of VII p. 416

“Not only do we have a geographical territory and become angry when someone comes uninvited onto our property and starts picking our flowers, but we also have a psychological territory and we become angry whenever anyone criticizes us. We also have a theological or an ideological territory, and we tend to become angry whenever anyone criticizes our beliefs or casts aspersions upon our ideas.” M. Scott Peck, “Further Along The Road Less Traveled” p. 30

"Human beings never think for themselves, they find it too uncomfortable. For the most part, members of our species simply repeat what they are told--and become upset if they are exposed to any different view. The characteristic human trait is not awareness but conformity, and the characteristic result is religious warfare. Other animals fight for territory or food; but, uniquely in the animal kingdom, human beings fight for their 'beliefs.' The reason is that beliefs guide behavior, which has evolutionary importance among human beings. But at a time when our behavior may well lead us to extinction, I see no reason to assume we have any awareness at all. We are stubborn, self-destructive conformists. Any other view of our species is just a self-congratulatory delusion." -Michael Crichton in The Lost World

"Our False Belief in Contagion may very well be the Cause of our Demise, at least, it's why we're in the mess we're in today!" -John Rose

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/05/2020 12:32PM by John Rose.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: May 05, 2020 12:41PM

What's the difference between Kaufman and FOOLS who believe in the Contagion Myth?

Kaufman read "Murder By Injection"!

The Foreword to "MURDER BY INJECTION" by EUSTACE MULLINS should be mandatory reading for every person on this planet!

[www.whale.to].
MURDER BY INJECTION
The Story of the Medical Conspiracy Against America

By EUSTACE MULLINS
The National Council for Medical Research
P.O. Box 1105
Staunton, Virginia 24401

MURDER BY INJECTION
The Story of the Medical Conspiracy Against America
First Edition
Library of Congress Card Catalog No. 88-060694
Copyright © 1988
Eustace Mullins

Contents
1. The Medical Monopoly 1
2. Quacks on Quackery 13
3. The Profits of Cancer 59
4. Death and Vaccination 129
5. The Fluoridation Conspiracy .148
6. Whither AIDS 169
7. The Action of Fertilizers 187
8. Contamination of the Food Supply 204
9. The Drug Trust 226
10. The Rockefeller Syndicate 310

Foreword

The present work, the result of some forty years of investigative research, is a logical progression from my previous books: the expose of the international control of monetary issue and banking practices in the United States; a later work revealing the secret network of organizations through which these alien forces wield political power—the secret committees, foundations, and political parties through which their hidden plans are implemented; and now; to the most vital issue of all, the manner in which these depredations affect the daily lives and health of American citizens. Despite the great power of the hidden rulers, I found that only one group has the power to issue life or death sentences to any American—our nation's physicians.

I discovered that these physicians, despite their great power, were themselves subjected to very strict controls over every aspect of their professional lives. These controls, surprisingly enough, were not wielded by any state or federal agency, although almost every other aspect of American life is now under the absolute control of the bureaucracy. The physicians have their own autocracy, a private trade association, the American Medical Association. This group, which is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, had gradually built up its power until it assumed total control over medical schools and the accreditation of physicians.

The trail of these manipulators led me straight to the same lairs of the international conspirators whom I had exposed in previous books. I knew that they had already looted America, reduced its military power to a dangerously low level, and imposed bureaucratic controls on every American. I now discovered that their conspiracies also directly affected the health of every American. This conspiracy has resulted in a documented decline in the health of our citizens. We now rank far down the list of civilized nations in infant mortality and other significant medical statistics. I was able to document the shocking record of these cold-blooded tycoons who not only plan and carry out famines, economic depressions, revolutions and wars, but who also find their greatest profits in their manipulations of our medical care. The cynicism and malice of these conspirators is something beyond the imagination of most Americans. They deliberately mulct our people of millions of dollars each year through "charitable" organizations and then use these same organizations as key groups to bolster their Medical Monopoly. Fear and intimidation are the basic techniques by which the conspirators maintain their control over all aspects of our health care, as they ruthlessly crush any competitor who challenges their profits. As in other aspects of their "behavioural control" over the American people, their most constantly used weapon against us is their employment of federal agents and federal agencies to carry out their intrigues. The proof of this operation may be the most disturbing revelation of my work.

Eustace Mullins
February 22, 1988

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/05/2020 12:42PM by John Rose.

Date: May 05, 2020 12:45PM

Why do people just ignore stuff like this?
Below
They purposely tried to infect

And continue to insist on contagion?

Tai talks about amoeba again and I remind her that 10% of people get ill when "infected" with amoeba from one study

This does not indicate contagion

Anymore than we are CONTAGIOUS or infected with candida

We all have it. Doesn't mean it contagious or infectious

Now I see Tai believes in terrain and germ . That's fine
For overwhelming majority I see no evidence of contagion nor infection.

From 100 years ago and we still don't get it?
That's stubbornness brainwashing and Propaganda

The only thing someone can resort to is to critique the study
Yet they believe today 6 feet is necessary? That's VOODOO logic

Health officials in those days were very interested in the question of whether the Spanish flu was contagious. Doctors from the U.S. Public Health Service tried to infect one hundred healthy volunteers between the ages of eighteen and twenty- five by collecting mucous secretions from the noses, throats and upper respiratory tracts of those who were sick. They transferred these secretions to the noses, mouths and lungs of the volunteers, but not one of them got sick; blood of sick donors was injected into the blood of the volunteers, but they remained stubbornly healthy; finally they instructed those afflicted to breathe and cough over the volunteers, but none became sick. Researchers even tried to infect healthy horses with the mucous secretions of horses with the flu, but the results were the same. The Spanish flu was not contagious

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables