Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Shelley Luther is a Civil Rights Hero
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: May 06, 2020 11:32PM

Shelley Luther, a Dallas hair salon owner who opened in violation of the governor’s executive order, sentenced to 7 days in jail for civil/criminal contempt of court and fined $7,000.

Judge Eric Moyé asked Luther if she would make a statement admitting she was wrong and selfish. Listen To Judge Moye here...

[twitter.com]

The judge told Shelley Luther she
could avoid jail time if she apologized, admitted she was wrong, and agreed to close her hair salon until it was allowed to open.

This is Shelley Luther's response to the Judge ...

[twitter.com]

Excellent article about Shelley Luther's bravery on Mark Levin's website -

Dallas salon owner jailed for defying virus shutdown order

[www.conservativereview.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Shelley Luther is a Civil Rights Hero
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: May 06, 2020 11:43PM

Can't wait for nunativs

Slamming her for wanting to keep her wage slave "job"

Shame on her for not moving into a camper

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/06/2020 11:50PM by fresh.

Date: May 07, 2020 12:01AM

lol - Shelley Luther also has the distain of AOC, who wants everyone to boycott going back to 'work'.

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: May 07, 2020 01:21AM

Hero or fully assimilated Sheeple???

No, WE don't need hair salons, what a waste of human energy. Shampoos, conditioners, hair spray, hair dye, and all the people "working" their wage/slave jobs to manufacture this crap! She should be ashamed of herself for creating these toxic environments and get people addicted to receiving damaging hair cuts. Let's do restaurants next...

The first thing that the white euro conquerors did to the Native Americans was to cut their hair/antenna off, "educate" them and force them to "work". Hmmm, now people do it VOLUNTARILY???

The Truth About Hair and Why Indians Would Keep Their Hair Long

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/07/2020 01:28AM by NuNativs.

Date: May 07, 2020 01:25AM

The Infamous Government Order Mandating Forced Haircuts for Native Americans

Commissioner of Indian Affairs William Atkinson Jones sent this letter to superintendents of all federal reservations and agencies in January 1902. The notorious missive soon became known as the “haircut order.”

Jones observed that many Native Americans continued to wear their hair long, to “paint,” and to participate in tribal dances. The commissioner objected to these traditions on a number of grounds, arguing that dancing and feasting were “simply subterfuges to cover degrading acts and to disguise immoral purposes,” that painting caused people to go blind, and that long hair simply was not “in keeping with the advancement they are making … in civilization.

Jones suggested that superintendents could induce compliance by holding back rations and required a report on the progress of these efforts by June 30, 1902.

Date: May 07, 2020 01:30AM

fresh
Can't wait for nunativs

The term "camper" is derogatory. Today's modern TEEPEES are hardly campers, they can be luxury apartments on wheels...

Date: May 07, 2020 04:57AM

NuNativs
fresh
Can't wait for nunativs

The term "camper" is derogatory. Today's modern TEEPEES are hardly campers, they can be luxury apartments on wheels...

Good. I hope you're insulted.

You're an inflexible narcissistic proselytizer

How about that

Get back to me when you're a real nativ

And you get rid of that useless
Ugly unnatural teepee
That's blight on the landscape
And you're living like a gorilla
In the wild
Holding a large leaf over your head when it rains

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/07/2020 05:22AM by fresh.

Date: May 07, 2020 02:21PM

fresh

Get back to me when you're a real nativ

Go get a hair cut...

Date: May 07, 2020 02:35PM

The Indians got a Haircut but the Settlers got Scalped ...

Date: May 07, 2020 02:41PM

Jennifer
The Indians got a Haircut but the Settlers got Scalped ...

Self defense, WE stole their LIVES...

Date: May 07, 2020 03:23PM

“A persons home should be large enough to be comfortable in, but small enough to force one outside”, (Chinese Proverb).

Date: May 07, 2020 03:32PM

After the Texas Attorney General was interviewed by Glenn Beck, Governor Abbott released a statement:

[twitter.com]

Then he modified his Executive Order so that Shelley Luther can be released.

[twitter.com]

Date: May 07, 2020 03:59PM

Great now she can get back to the dumbing down of Amerika. Another rebel without a cause, or a cause she's sticking up for but knows not why, an automaton on auto pilot. Who needs people in power to manipulate the masses, the masses are already gone. What a hero? Paradise Lost.:

"Hair is an extension of the nervous system, it can be correctly seen as exteriorized nerves, a type of highly evolved 'feelers' or 'antennae' that transmit vast amounts of important information to the brain stem, the limbic system, and the neocortex.

Not only does hair in people, including facial hair in men, provide an information highway reaching the brain, hair also emits energy, the electromagnetic energy emitted by the brain into the outer environment. This has been seen in Kirlian photography when a person is photographed with long hair and then rephotographed after the hair is cut.

When hair is cut, receiving and sending transmissions to and from the environment are greatly hampered. This results in numbing-out .

Cutting of hair is a contributing factor to unawareness of environmental distress in local ecosystems. It is also a contributing factor to insensitivity in relationships of all kinds. It contributes to sexual frustration.

Date: May 07, 2020 04:09PM

Hero or Madwoman?

Long ago people in many cultures didn’t cut their hair, because it was a part of who they were. There were no salons. Often, when people were conquered or enslaved, their hair was cut as a recognized sign of slavery. It was also understood that this would serve as punishment and decrease the power of those enslaved.

“When the hair on your head is allowed to attain its full, mature length, then phosphorous, calcium, and vitamin D are all produced, and enter the lymphatic fluid, and eventually the spinal fluid through the two ducts on the top of the brain. This ionic change creates more efficient memory and leads to greater physical energy, improved stamina, and patience.”

Yogi Bhajan explained that if you choose to cut your hair, you not only lose this extra energy and nourishment, but your body must then provide a great amount of vital energy and nutrients to continually re-grow the missing hair.

In addition, hairs are the antennas that gather and channel the sun energy or prana to the frontal lobes, the part of the brain you use for meditation and visualization. These antennas act as conduits to bring you greater quantities of subtle, cosmic energy. It takes approximately three years from the last time your hair was cut for new antennas to form at the tips of the hair.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/07/2020 04:42PM by NuNativs.

Date: May 07, 2020 04:23PM

Raw food raw food raw food. LIFE is so much MORE than diet, it's laughable...

“Our hair fashions might be just a trend, but if we investigate, we may find that we have been depriving ourselves of one of the most valuable sources of energy for human vitality.” -Yogi Bhajan

Date: May 07, 2020 05:16PM

Wow, I never knew you had such strong feelings about hair!

How do you feel about the Metrosexual guys who shave their chests and arms and whatever else they shave? I bet those Michigan hillbillies that you don't like never shave their bodies.

Date: May 07, 2020 06:25PM

The Texas Supreme Court ordered her released from jail -

Breaking: Dallas salon owner Shelley Luther ordered released from jail

[www.theblaze.com]

The Supreme Court of Texas has ordered Dallas salon owner Shelley Luther to be released from jail. Luther was charged with contempt of court for violating a restraining order which directed to stay at home when she refused to close down her salon during the coronavirus pandemic. According to the order, Luther is being released pending a hearing before the Texas Supreme Court on Monday.

Luther grabbed national headlines after she defied the state-mandated stay-at-home orders to continue business at Salon A La Mode, which she owns.

On Tuesday, Luther was sentenced to seven days in jail for violating a temporary restraining order to close her business and was fined $500 each day that the salon remained open, which totaled $7,000.

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott modified his executive orders on Thursday to remove confinement as a punishment for violations.

"Throwing Texans in jail who have had their businesses shut down through no fault of their own is nonsensical, and I will not allow it to happen," Abbott said on Thursday. "That is why I am modifying my executive orders to ensure confinement is not a punishment for violating an order."

"I am eliminating jail for violating an order, retroactive to April 2, superseding local orders," Abbot said. "Criminals shouldn't be released to prevent COVID-19 just to put business owners in their place."

It is not clear, however, whether this will help Luther ultimately avoid the remainder of her sentence, since she was sentenced for violating a judicially-issued restraining order rather than directly for violation of Governor Abbott's executive order.

Dallas Judge Eric Moye stated that he would not sentence Luther to jail if she apologized, admitted she had been "selfish," and promised not to reopen her salon until permitted by executive order, but Luther refused these conditions.

"I have much respect for this court and laws," Luther told the judge on Tuesday. "I have never been in this position before and it's not some place that I want to be. But I have to disagree with you, sir, when you say that I'm selfish — because feeding my kids is not selfish."

A GoFundMe campaign was started for the salon and has raised over $500,000.

Date: May 07, 2020 08:18PM

Here she is:

She's pretty, but her roots really need doing. No wonder she couldn't wait to open up her shop.

Date: May 07, 2020 08:46PM

Good one.
winking smiley

Date: May 08, 2020 05:22AM

Get her back to "work" degrading and lowering human consciousness. You simpletons think everything is about food, that's pre-school...

"Let the dead bury the dead"...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/08/2020 05:26AM by NuNativs.

Date: May 08, 2020 12:24PM

Get her back to "work" degrading and lowering human consciousness.

She does not affect your consciousness.

You simpletons think everything is about food, that's pre-school...[/size][/color]

You begrudge her wanting to feed her family.
She's not allowed to talk about food
Ok control freak

Are you on meds?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/08/2020 12:25PM by fresh.

Date: May 08, 2020 01:20PM

Here's Shelley (feel like I know her by now - lol) getting out of jail -

RAW: Dallas Salon Owner Shelley Luther Released From Jail

[dfw.cbslocal.com]

lol - she's hugging a bunch of people without masks smiling bouncing smiley

Ironic if she gets Coronavirus and dies eye rolling smiley jk

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/08/2020 01:22PM by Jennifer.

Date: May 08, 2020 02:17PM

fresh
She does not affect your consciousness.

Are you on meds?

“We are caught in an inescapable network of mutuality, tied in a single garment of destiny. Whatever affects one directly, affects all indirectly,” King.

ONE cannot go to Paradise, until WE ALL go to Paradise. There's a lot of brainwashed peeps out there engaging in Paradise DESTROYING activity, though they don't know it, and YOU who should know better, stick up for these impediments.

I DO have a large selection of Traditional Chinese Tonic Herbs here and occasionally like to vape some fine organic Mendocino sativa before a run/bike/river dunk session.

Date: May 13, 2020 12:23AM

Back to Shelley again ...

Here she is with the bitches on the View giving her the business.

Texas Salon Owner Shelley Luther Defends Decision to Defy State’s Regulations | The View

[www.youtube.com]

In the Comments, everybody's piling on.

Why people go on there when they know they're going to be ripped to shreds I'll never know.

I was right about why she opened her shop - she got a dye job and a new hairdo. Dislike the lob haircut on anyone.

Date: May 13, 2020 12:29AM

Amerika:
"Ahead of another armed rally at the Capitol planned for Thursday, dozens of angry citizens have encouraged violence against the governor, suggesting she be shot, beaten or beheaded among other acts in private Facebook groups, the Detroit Metro Times reported."

"I want to be a wage/Slave and give me a haircut so I can't get messages from the UNIverse and think higher thoughts!!!"

Date: May 13, 2020 12:46AM

Jennifer
Back to Shelley again ...

Here she is with the bitches on the View giving her the business.

Texas Salon Owner Shelley Luther Defends Decision to Defy State’s Regulations | The View

[www.youtube.com]

In the Comments, everybody's piling on.

Why people go on there when they know they're going to be ripped to shreds I'll never know.

I was right about why she opened her shop - she got a dye job and a new hairdo. Dislike the lob haircut on anyone.

Whoopie..

Government supposed to take care of the people? Really??

Long hair girl...

Ignoramus

Disturbing to see people with masks on in the video
Really horrifying

Date: May 13, 2020 03:35AM

fresh

Long hair girl...

Ignoramus

TRANSLATION: fresh has really short constantly trimmed hair...i.e., low thought forms received

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/13/2020 03:35AM by NuNativs.

Posted by: Horsea ()
Date: May 13, 2020 10:25PM

No, WE don't need hair salons, what a waste of human energy. Shampoos, conditioners, hair spray, hair dye, and all the people "working" their wage/slave jobs to manufacture this crap! She should be ashamed of herself for creating these toxic environments and get people addicted to receiving damaging hair cuts. Let's do restaurants next...

It is true that stupid and toxic businesses are a goodsized part of the economy. Howeve, the only meaningful way for them to be gone is for the general population to voluntarily reject their services or products, and for the correct reasons. Otherwise, well, it's like you don't rob people only because you are scared of being caught and prosecuted. Or you obey your parents, you only stop throwing toys at your siblings, because you don't want to be spanked.

If these harmful businesses are liquidated by the illegitimate and unnecessary actions of government (such as social distancing, lockdown, etc.) then no true changes have taken place in the population. And the desire to engage in such activities will take some other useless and harmful form.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/13/2020 10:27PM by Horsea.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables