Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Rise Up & Dis-Obey!
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: May 07, 2020 06:58PM

A bus driver told a rider to wear a mask. Then the passenger spit on her.

Look you've got the homeless on your side sticking it to the man who's trying to kontrol!

Miami-Dade County bus driver Miakeya Rolle says she hasn't had a good night's rest since a passenger intentionally spit on her.
On the afternoon of April 19, a homeless woman boarded Rolle's bus and began coughing on passengers, according to a police report. Rolle told her she needed to wear a mask. The woman spat on Rolle and fled the bus.
Miami, like many transit systems, requires passengers to wear masks during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Rolle cleaned herself off with Clorox wipes and hand sanitizer as she waited for police to respond. She was later tested at a hospital. When she returned home, she undressed outside and threw her uniform in the garbage.

Rolle has yet to return to driving a bus.
"That's how I feed my family. But as of right now, I can't do it," said Rolle, who has tested negative for Covid-19. "I've never had anything like that happen to me. I'm about to lose my mind."
Another Miami-Dade County transit bus driver, Denys Santos, was charged with aggravated assault on April 29 after chasing and swinging a metal pipe at a rider who removed his mask to talk on a cell phone, according to a Monroe County Sheriffs Office police report.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/07/2020 07:02PM by NuNativs.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Rise Up & Dis-Obey!
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: May 07, 2020 07:10PM

What's your point

Nunativs is the cower down and obey type apparently

(Did anybody say spitting at people is good ?
No. you're conflating . It's another straw man argument of yours)

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: May 07, 2020 08:04PM

Don't blame her behavior on being a Corona-Skeptic, it's the 'Homelessness' that is responsible for the spitting in this instance.

And the homeless are getting the royal treatment now. In LA, at least, they're being put up in a hotel and provided all the food, alcohol and their addictive substance by - yes, you guessed it - We the Taxpayers.

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: May 08, 2020 02:19PM

So WE've got the semi-auto gun toting Neo Nazi's, the homeless, people licking food, people spitting on employees.

The REBELLION is REAL?!?

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: May 10, 2020 06:51PM

Jennifer

Don't blame her behavior on being a Corona-Skeptic, it's the 'Homelessness' that is responsible for the spitting in this instance.

And the homeless are getting the royal treatment now. In LA, at least, they're being put up in a hotel and provided all the food, alcohol and their addictive substance by - yes, you guessed it - We the Taxpayers.

San Francisco provides free marijuana and alcohol to homeless
During the coronavirus pandemic, homeless tents have risen by 285% in San Francisco.

[www.theblaze.com]

San Francisco is supplying free drugs and alcohol to homeless people who are staying at city-leased hotels. The San Francisco Department of Public Health defended the city providing free alcohol, marijuana, and cigarettes to the homeless by saying it is necessary to prevent people from breaking quarantine during the coronavirus outbreak.

On Wednesday, San Francisco health officials confirmed that the California city was supplying homeless people with free alcohol, marijuana, tobacco, and methadone to prevent them from going outside to get the substances themselves.

"They're doing San Francisco a great service by staying inside," Jenna Lane, a spokeswoman for the city's Department of Health, told the San Francisco Chronicle. "We're saying, 'we're doing what we can to support you staying inside and not have to go out and get these things.'"

Thomas Wolf, a former homeless drug addict turned advocate, is concerned that the city is enabling drug abusers.

"I just found out that homeless placed in hotels in SF are being delivered Alcohol, Weed and Methadone because they identified as an addict/alcoholic for FREE," Wolf tweeted. "You're supposed to be offering treatment. This is enabling and is wrong on many levels."

San Francisco is housing homeless people in hotels that the city rented. Last month, the San Francisco Board of Supervisors instructed Mayor London Breed to secure 7,000 hotel rooms to house the city's homeless population, which is estimated to be around 8,000.

This comes at a time when the liberal city has experienced an influx of homeless people. A city report found that homeless tents and structures have risen by 285% in San Francisco's Tenderloin neighborhood over the last four months.

"My people are telling me there are unhoused folks coming from out of town basically trying to get themselves on a list for housing," San Francisco Fire Chief Jeanine Nicholson told ABC7 News. "Some are being released from jail and sent here from Stockton, from Lake County, so they're coming from all over."

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables