Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Irresponsible cuomo
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: May 08, 2020 07:30PM

[www.yahoo.com]

Headline says virus connection to other disease.

Down below.
No evidence of it

Then later diblasio spews some nonsense about isolating people in hotel rooms
Just like ventura

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Irresponsible cuomo
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: May 08, 2020 10:28PM

Yes, I heard that on the news - 'Coronavirus-linked'. No evidence whatsoever that it's related to coronavirus. That's the Kawasaki Syndrome that my daughter had. And Kawasaki has never been shown to be 'contagious', so how could it be 'linked to' coronavirus when coronavirus is supposedly contagious and Kawasaki is not.

"Kawasaki Disease is not contagious. It does not spread among family members or children in child care centers. Kawasaki Disease occurs more frequently in those of Asian ancestry. The cause of Kawasaki Disease is not known, but it is thought to be a reaction by the body's immune system."

But, as I said before - it could be linked to the chemicals in all the hand sanitizer everybody is using.

As far as the tracing and isolation, remember I said that the tracing, tracking, quarantining, surveillance was going to be a problem. Now it's getting some traction.

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: May 09, 2020 03:48AM

"it doesn't exist cause David Icke said so, nah nah nah nah nah!!!"

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: May 09, 2020 06:10AM

ENEMY
DIVISION
DIVIDE
FALL...

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: May 09, 2020 02:57PM

I'm just trying to understand where you're coming from. What you want for Society.

So -

I think what you may be saying is that - They want division among us, they divide us, and when we are divided, we fall.

Also you seem to have said in the past that - you think this Plandemic Coup is a chance for the System to Collapse and then we can make it into the Paradise that we envision. All this tearing down of Society as we know it is a good thing. Is that right?

So do you think that this Plandemic and resulting collapse of the Economy and collapse of our Lifestyles, millions plunged into Poverty is good?

Do you agree with the Lockdown/Stay-at-Home, Social Distancing, Masks, Shutdown of Businesses?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables