Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Hawaii governor destroys state based on phony germ theory
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: May 10, 2020 01:26PM

[news.yahoo.com]

Well done CDC and niaid!!

You're heroes

fauci birx redfield!! Yay!

Destroy the world
And sell vaccines
Great plan

I'm sure all Hawaiians are very thankful
Good that you care so much about them to shut down tourism and closed businesses so nice that you care so much about people

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hawaii governor destroys state based on phony germ theory
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: May 10, 2020 01:34PM

fresh, you're so stupid - don't you know that amoebas are contagious?

Date: May 10, 2020 01:51PM

Alas,
I'm too stupid to know that I'm stupid

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: May 10, 2020 02:40PM

fresh
[news.yahoo.com]

Well done CDC and niaid!!

You're heroes

fauci birx redfield!! Yay!

Destroy the world
And sell vaccines
Great plan

I'm sure all Hawaiians are very thankful
Good that you care so much about them to shut down tourism and closed businesses so nice that you care so much about people

Haha - I guess that you can say the word is vindictive, because that's exactly how I feel right now. From reading the Comments on the Yahoo article, it seems that Hawaiian citizens have always resented the 'tourists' and yet tourism is their lifeblood. Plus even though they only had a few deaths from coronavirus, the Hawaiian people have always been all-in on the 'safety' and loving the Lockdowns/Shutdowns aka Killing Their Own Economy, and Plunging Themselves into Poverty.

I blame The Hawaiian People themselves because they're Sheeple/Statists. So yeah, I hope the True Believers go to hell in a handbasket. They're reaping what they sewed.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 05/10/2020 03:05PM by Jennifer.

Date: May 10, 2020 02:48PM

Library still closed? Lol

Here too

Date: May 10, 2020 04:06PM

Yeah I'm on my last book. I don't have much truck with The Other Side anymore, just making me mad as this scam is getting more complex that we can't even keep up with what all they're doing to us angry smiley

Date: May 10, 2020 04:13PM

I need to stop reading the news the number of lies it's making my head spin

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: May 10, 2020 04:28PM

Jennifer
Yeah I'm on my last book. I don't have much truck with The Other Side anymore, just making me mad as this scam is getting more complex that we can't even keep up with what all they're doing to us angry smiley

Who goes to libraries? The homeless maybe. Why don't you get OUTSIDE and read the book of LIFE?

"In everything that is life is the law written. You find it in the grass, in the tree, in the river, in the mountain, in the birds of heaven, in the fishes of the sea; but seek it chiefly in yourselves. For I tell you truly, all living things are nearer to God than the scripture which is without life. God so made life and all living things that they might by the everlasting word teach the laws of the true God to man. God wrote not the laws in the pages of books, but in your heart and in your spirit. They are in your breath, your blood, your bone; in your flesh, your bowels, your eyes, your ears, and in every little part of your body. They are present in the air, in the water, in the earth, in the plants, in th e sunbeams, in the depths and in the heights. They all speak to you that you may understand the tongue and the will of the living God. But you shut your eyes that you may not see, and you shut your ears that you may not hear. I tell you truly, that the scripture is the work of man, but life and all its hosts are the work of our God. Wherefore do you not listen to the words of God which are written in His works? And wherefore do you study the dead scriptures which are the work of the hands of men?"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/10/2020 04:29PM by NuNativs.

Date: May 10, 2020 04:44PM

I read historical fiction, period dramas, so why would I buy them when the library has tons for free. Plus I like libraries - the atmosphere, ambiance. Our town spent $1,000,000 of our money building a great big new beautiful one, so I'm taking advantage of it. I go outside every day it's nice and do grounding, sit in the sun.

Date: May 10, 2020 04:46PM

Unless you do exactly what an NN
says you're a failure Jennifer haven't you realized that yet?

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: May 10, 2020 05:54PM

Libraries are yet another ENORMOUS waste of human energy, natural resources, not to mention HUGE buildings that SUFFOCATE the ground they are built on.

Let's not forget all the poor SLAVES that have to maintain these monstrosities, Librarians, janitors, security guards to deal with the homeless, They are better off in NATURE absorbing the LIFESTREAMS.

WE have all knowledge as well as books, movies music etc., flowing through our phones, tablets and laptops. WE can create a "book" and beam it at the speed of LIGHT to the entire population if need be, without printing and distributing a single page.

I got an idea, let's dismantle all these human energy wasters and plant FOOD FORESTS in their absence.

Shut it Down, Shut It, Shut It Down!!!

Date: May 10, 2020 06:19PM

God, you hate buildings. Were you killed by a building in an earthquake in another life or something?

My library isn't that big and it doesn't have security guards and we don't have homeless where I live because I don't live in the city.

NuNutz

WE have all knowledge as well as books, movies music etc., flowing through our phones, tablets and laptops

Geez, you must love 5-G if you're so hooked up to Technology. You're probably glowing from all that electromagnetic energy. I don't have E-books or Nook or whatever all that digital reading set-up is because I'd rather read a physical book than ruin my health and my eyesight by reading books online. I'm already reading too many hours a day online as it is.

Nothing cozier than lounging on my couch in the sun reading a good book.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables