Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Meet Your New Fed Chairman - Donald J. Trumpdrinking smiley
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: May 11, 2020 12:55PM

I just got this comment from my YouTube Channel...

Nathan Von Dutch
• 5 hours ago (edited)
Interesting. Donald Trump's remarks in this video. I find it hard to place, but it is very interesting to hear it being said nonetheless.

?| Offical White House Video |
"President Trump Meets with Republican Members of Congress"
[www.youtube.com]

He first is questioned (1:23:11) about his supposed remarks of 'being the first to get the vaccine'. He answers and is then asked a follow up question (1:23:52) 'what do you think of the growing anti vaccine?', the President then cuts in and answers it. He is then asked, in another follow up (1:24:54), 'Mr president, what evidence have you seen that suggests this will go away without a vaccine?'. He again answers it. He also mentions (1:25:23) 'I listen to the medical experts very very intently'. Which is an interesting way of saying it.

Another interesting answer is given to the following question (1:25:45) 'Mr President, do you find the CDC protocols to be an impediment to opening up the country?', to which President Trump replies 'Which protocols?', which is followed up by 'The recommended guidelines that have been...' , the President then cuts in and answers it in an interesting way (1:25:57) 'No because I am relying on the Governors and the Governors are the ones that are doing that (opening the country) and if I see something wrong, I will clamp down it very hard and very strongly. But I am relying on 50 talented Governors, well I don't think they are all talented, but many of them are very talented'. This bit goes on a for a little longer until 1:27:08.

Interesting comment in the videos "@? The reporter is talking about CDC guidelines that were being drafted. Those guidelines were never finalized, so of course the CDC would not release them. The "draft" guidelines where leaked to a reporter by someone"

President Trump is asked at 1:28:47 'Do you think we can get dug out by the third or fourth quarter of this year economically?'. The President answers this in a couple of ways, some of which are very interesting (especially considering the snippets of story and rumors on the Federal Reserve and the US Treasury merging together, see link below). This segment lasts until 1:31:50.

| Next Source |

"In other words, the federal government is nationalizing large swaths of the financial markets. The Fed is providing the money to do it, BlackRock is doing the trades."

"This scheme essentially merges the Fed and Treasury into one organization. So, meet your new Fed chairman, Donald J. Trump."

Read entire article to get an accurate understanding of these quoted parts.

?"The Fed's Cure Risks Being Worse Than the Disease" - By Yahoo Finance
[finance.yahoo.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/11/2020 12:55PM by John Rose.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meet Your New Fed Chairman - Donald J. Trumpdrinking smiley
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: May 11, 2020 01:12PM

But I am relying on 50 talented Governors, well I don't think they are all talented, but many of them are very talented'.

He cracks me up

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: May 11, 2020 03:49PM

Most entertaining president ever, puts the fun back in politics making a mockery of the whole system...

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: May 11, 2020 10:33PM

[www.youtube.com]
Trump Takes Control of the FED - Leads the way for other leaders to follow - Michael Tellinger
24:27 Minute Video

May 9, 2020
Michael Tellinger

President Donald Trump breaks a 250-year long stranglehold of the Royal Political Elite and their central banks.

Since the 1760s and the rise of the Rothschild banking empire, the world has been held hostage by the global banking elite families, led by the Rothschilds - creating the largest organised crime syndicate on Earth - larger than all other crime syndicates combined - more brutal, more bloodthirsty and yet completely visible to all. They have abducted, tortured, bribed, extorted and murdered all their opponents to stay in control.

They launched most of the wars in history, invaded countries and removed any threat with brutal force over and over again. They have more blood on their hands than all other crime syndicates combined. Many honest leaders, presidents and prime ministers have tried to free their countries from the banksters' stranglehold over this period, but so far, in over 250 years, no one has succeeded.

Until NOW

President Donald J Trump has quietly taken over the Federal Reserve Bank of the USA, in the last 2 weeks of March 2020 - without any fanfare or massive media exposure. In a cunning move, Trump is now in complete control of the largest Reserve Bank on Earth - without any violence or bloodshed - by simply absorbing the FED into the Treasury Department.

It may take some time for this to sink in - But this is a pivotal moment in more that 250 years - will other leaders follow the USA president, or are they too fearful? At least the USA will not invade your country, as they have done before - to topple the "rogue" leadership in order to retain control of the central bank - because the USA is now leading this historic break-away moment.

If only 10 countries of the world do this - take control of their central banks - and in essence rename them the "Peoples Banks" - we will rapidly break the Rothschild stranglehold over humanity and usher in a new era of freedom from economic slavery - prosperity and abundance for all.

Find out more about how ONE SMALL TOWN - Can Change The World - see one of the videos here: [www.youtube.com]... [www.youtube.com]...
Visit our website for full discovery of the UBUNTU Liberation Movement and how simple all this can be - without any violence, opposition or conflict. [www.ubuntucontributionism.org]
We are the ones we have been waiting for - Do Something - Tell everyone
In unity - Michael Tellinger

RESEARCH:
One of the few clear indicators of the magnitude of this event.

The Fed And The Treasury Have Now Merged
by Tyler Durden
Thu, 04/09/2020 - 14:21
Article Submitted by Jim Bianco of Bianco Research - Bloomberg
As I've argued, the Fed and the Treasury merged. Powell said this was the case today (from his Q&A):
These programs we are using, under the laws, we do these, as I mentioned in my remarks, with the consent of the Treasury Secretary and the fiscal backing from the congress through the Treasury. And we are doing it to provide credit to households, businesses, state and local governments. As we are directed by the Congress. We are using that fiscal backstop to absorb any losses we have.
Our ability is limited by the law. We have to find unusual, and exigent circumstances and the Treasury Secretary has to agree, and we are using this fiscal backstop. There is really no limit on how much of that we can do other than meet the tests under the law as amended by Dodd-Frank.
It is now legal, and Trump now has the authority to do exactly this. The Fed has given away its independence to the Administration.

[www.zerohedge.com]...

Posted by: Prana ()
Date: May 15, 2020 02:52AM

That video from Michael Tellinger is quite excellent. Countries need to understand how they can get free from their central banks and to create their own money with their Treasury. I also like Tellinger's vision for one small town, bringing back properity to small towns and getting people to move away from the inhuman cities / plantations.

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: May 15, 2020 02:29PM

When I get a chance, I'll check out that video and the other information. I don't understand a lot of Financial/Economics stuff - maybe I can get AOC to tutor me - I remember that when we had the first relief package for $2.2 Trillion, an additional like $4 Trillion went to the Fed to give money to the whole world, and that when we first had the stock market meltdown the Treasure Bond ETFs collapsed because there was no liquidity, so then the Fed bought all the Treasure Bonds so they would be stable - if that's related.

[www.nytimes.com]

[www.thebalance.com]

[mises.org]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables