Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

The puppeteers exposed-please download asap
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: May 11, 2020 11:12PM

[youtu.be]

This is the best video above so far
exposes all the players

Who why when how

Anthony fauci "I'm sure there will be a surprise pandemic "

that's a contradiction.
You can't be sure about a surprise

They used the phrase New Normal in their planning documents

Etc

More videos

[m.youtube.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/11/2020 11:18PM by fresh.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The puppeteers exposed-please download asap
Date: May 11, 2020 11:55PM

Now I know one reason they're putting everybody out of work so that they can hire bunch of contact tracers

Massachusetts for example

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: May 12, 2020 12:30AM

Elon Musk was supposed to be part of the "gang" yet he's going up against the "plan".

The material was flimsy at best, perfect for the conspiracy bent gullibles...You'll grab at anything in desperation.

Let's look up "Amazing Polly's" stats:
$8.3K/mo, on YouTube alone, not too shabby.
JR needs to take some notes...

Who's Behind It All?

WE are behind it all.
WE are the enemy.
WE are ALL responsible for this situation.
As long as WE blame others, WE ALL loose.
When YOU point a finger, the ILLUSION perpetuates...

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 05/12/2020 12:33AM by NuNativs.

Date: May 12, 2020 12:35AM

fresh you obviously have way too much time on your hands to be investing in this crap. Here's a much more productive video you should watch that could actually HELP the situation:

Seed Bombs...

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: May 12, 2020 10:51AM

Thanks fresh, she connected a lot of dots.

Date: May 12, 2020 12:15PM

Researcher makes money on YouTube

-"she can't be credible"

Global health orgs make money scaring people to sell vaccines

- "they are credible"

Lol

Date: May 12, 2020 02:15PM

fresh
Researcher makes money on YouTube

-"she can't be credible"

Global health orgs make money scaring people to sell vaccines

- "they are credible"

Lol

Put the word "researcher" in italics...

Date: October 15, 2020 01:32PM

John Rose
Thanks fresh, she connected a lot of dots.

Here are my notes...BOOM!!!

[www.youtube.com]
The Global Health Mafia Protection Racket
39:37 Minute Video

May 8, 2020
Amazing Polly
283K subscribers
BOOM revelations get bigger as we go along. Stay with me!
Fauci, Event201, Foundations ...and something called the Global Preparedness Monitoring Board. I expose the front organizations covering for the Global Health Mafia.
To send me a financial 'tip' to show appreciation you can either use paypal here: [paypal.me] OR you can go to my website and find my PO Box address on the Contact page: [www.amazingpolly.net]....
THANK YOU to everyone for your contributions, prayers, news tips, letters, gifts, etc.

Bitchute VIDEO backup: [www.bitchute.com]...
Twitter: [twitter.com]

References:
NYT Coronovirus Fundraiser: [www.nytimes.com]...

DZAU bio Ottawa Heart Institute: [www.ottawaheart.ca]...

GPMB Board of Directors: [apps.who.int]

GPMB publication, Sept 2019: [apps.who.int]...

Philanthropy News Digest: Klausner Fauci: [philanthropynewsdigest.org]...

Johns Hopkins commissioned by the GPMB: [www.centerforhealthsecurity.o]...

Event 201 Players List: [www.centerforhealthsecurity.o]...

National Herald: [www.nationalheraldindia.com]...

Fauci Gates Foundation Grand Challenges board: [gcgh.grandchallenges.org]...

VIDEO: Fauci “No doubt” of surprise outbreak: [www.youtube.com]... [Already Deleted @ 5-20-20]

CEPI April pledges: [cepi.net]...

VIDEO: Victor Dzau at McGill “School of Population and Global Health: [www.youtube.com]...

Tedros worked for the Global Fund: [www.theglobalfund.org]...

VIDEO: Corbett Report on Gates domination of “Global Health” [www.youtube.com]...

JR’s Notes:

[youtu.be]
0:19 MM
The Information is going to include new background on Event 201, on Anthony Fauci, we’re going to talk more about Bill Gates and some of the characters we’ve discussed, but what is being revealed not just by myself, but excellent tons of research out there. What is being revealed, in my opinion, is that the World of Global Public Health, Public Health in general, is run like a Mafia. 0:48 MM

[youtu.be]
3:31 MM
SLIDE
Coronovirus Global Response International pledging event
In just 2.5 hours, the Vaccine Mafia took in $8 Billion from their captured nation states.

[youtu.be]
4:53 MM
The one that set me off on this journey today was the very last one there - [Dr.] Victor Dzau. Victor Dzau who they said was the President of the National Academy of Medicine [ NAM - 3 6s in logo] and a Board Member of the Global Preparedness Monitoring Board and I thought to myself, I’ve never heard of the Global Preparedness Monitoring Board, but why would she say, “Without you, Victor, my friend, all this would not have happened.”? 5:24 MM

Victor’s background…born in China…His father owned a Chemical Manufacturing Company [That is Big Pharma - Drugs, Poisons, Insecticides & Pharmaceuticals]

[youtu.be]
9:27 MM
The National Academy of Medicine, which was founded by an Act of Congress, is no longer part of the Government. This is how the National Academy of Medicine gets its funding now from these Foundations of note, The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, The Welcome Trust, The Rockefeller Foundation, the US State Department through the USAID, US AID and The World Economic Forum you will notice is part of the Oversight Group [International Oversight Group]. Some of these double up, The Welcome Trust is part of the Oversight Group, The Rockefeller Foundation is part of the Oversight Group. 10:08 MM

[youtu.be]
10:12 MM
The National Academy of Medicine is actually a 501C3 Organization, a Foundation and it’s funded by other Foundations. 10:22 MM

[youtu.be]
10:31 MM
Here is a graphic.

[youtu.be]
10:33 MM
Alright, the other thing that they said that he was part of is this GPMB - Global Preparedness Monitoring Board and I was very curious about that as well. It turns out you don’t even need to look hard - the GPMB is the World Health Organization and the World Bank. 10:52 MM

[youtu.be]
11:18 MM
The funders of GPMB are The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, The Welcome Trust, Germany and this NGO called Resolve To Save Lives, which is run by a guy called [Dr.] Tom Freidman, who is a former head of the CDC and the former New York Health Commissioner. He also worked on Bloomberg Philanthropies. 11:43 MM

[youtu.be]
11:49 MM
On the GPMB website, we see that they had Commissioned several Organizations to write them Reports on Global Health and those Organizations are down here, Red Cross, Johns Hopkins, Oxford & Chatham House, The Welcome Trust and believe it or not they even ask themselves, the World Bank and World Health Organization, to write these Reports. 12:12 MM

...Tim Evans...

[youtu.be]
12:21 MM
Here’s the Reports that resulted from this Commissioning. I just want to draw your attention to this particular one, which was written by the Independent Oversight Committee for the Who Health Emergiencies Program - the title of it is - From Never Again to the New Normal. That’s kind of creepy because aren’t they constantly saying that to us right now - the New Normal - the New Normal? And that Report was written before this one, which came out in September, 2019. I know that because this Report written by the GPMB took the results of all of these and then, made sort of a synopsis document here. I’m going to give you now a very quick look at their 7 most important points that came out of all of those Reports and you’re going to love it. 13:16 MM

SLIDE at 13:18 MM
SEVEN URGENT ACTIONS TO PREPARE THE WORLD FOR HEALTH EMERGENCIES
Heads of government must commit and invest.

[youtu.be]
13:16 MM
The GPMB says, SEVEN URGENT ACTIONS TO PREPARE THE WORLD FOR HEALTH EMERGENCIES. They must prioritize and dedicate domestic resources and recurrent spending for preparedness towards the Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) - that’s Point One.

JR Insert from the GPMB’s Report…
EXECUTIVE SUMMARY: ACTIONS FOR LEADERS TO TAKE

1. Heads of government must commit and invest.
2. Countries and regional organizations must lead by example.
3. All countries must build strong systems.
4. Countries, donors and multilateral institutions must be prepared for the worst.
5. Financing institutions must link preparedness with economic risk planning.
6. Development assistance funders must create incentives and increase funding for preparedness.
7. The United Nations must strengthen coordination mechanisms.
End of JR Insert from the GPMB’s Report.

[youtu.be]
14:55 MM
And more financing Money for the International Monetary Fund and The World Bank and also down here where the arrow is funding replenishments of the IDA, Global Fund to Fight AIDS, TB and Malaria, and GAVI [The Vaccine Alliance]. GAVI and The Global Fund - those are Bill and Melinda Gates efforts and the IDA, well, I noticed that it had a very similar logo to The World Bank and, of course, that’s because it’s part of The World Bank. And here’s just more - Increased Funding - that’s Point #6. 15:28 MM

You see how they worked it? The World Health Organization and the World Bank created this seemingly independent body called the GPMB and then, the GPMB puts out a call for Reports and they ask Johns Hopkins, Chatham House, Welcome, International Federation of the Red Cross and Red Crescent and the World Bank and the World Health Organization to write these Reports and this Organization [GPMB] aggregates the Results of these Reports and makes another Report in which it recommends increasing funding to all the people who fund the GPMB and the World Bank and the World Health Organization. 16:09 MM

[youtu.be]
16:20 MM
Johns Hopkins is the Organization who put on Event 201. The Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security in partnership with the World Economic Forum and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation hosted Event 201, a High Level Pandemic Planning Exercise on October 18, 2019[, in New York, NY.] What? And wait a second, this Report from the GPMB came out in September 2019 and October they held the Pandemic Planning Exercise. 16:54 MM

...Tim Evans also appeared at Event 201. 17:08 MM

[youtu.be]
22:42 MM
But there he [Fauci] is on the Board of the Global Preparedness Monitoring Board who was responsible for Commissioning all of those Reports, all of the Reports that gets funding from these guys over here, which made its own Report that eventually translated to Event 201. 22:03 MM

[youtu.be]
23:38 MM
Fauci: And if there’s one message that I want to leave with you today based on my experience and you will see that in a moment is that there is No question that there will be a Challenge to the Coming (Trump) Administration in the arena of Infectious Diseases - both Chronic Infectious Diseases in the sense of already ongoing Disease and we have certainly a large burden of that, but also that there will be a Surprise Outbreak and I ... 24:04 MM

[www.youtube.com]

Date: December 11, 2020 11:40PM

I went back to this Video today to double check who "he" was in my notes above, which I note below and I see that YouTube has deleted yet another one of the many Channels that are trying to Wake Up the Masses.

Fortunately, I saved this Video, which is a reminder for all of us to save all of those videos that we know YouTube will probably delete, unless we can stop them and that looks like it might actually be happening now - thanks Prana.

Anyway, here are some snippets from my file on Global Preparedness Monitoring Board - GPMB:

[youtu.be]
10:33 MM
Alright, the other thing that they said that he [Victor Dzau] was part of is this GPMB - Global Preparedness Monitoring Board and I was very curious about that as well. It turns out you don’t even need to look hard - the GPMB is the World Health Organization and the World Bank. 10:52 MM

Now, here is part of my Recap for this Video...

12-11-20

World Health Organization

World Bank

World Health Organization + World Bank = Global Preparedness Monitoring Board - GPMB

Global Preparedness Monitoring Board - GPMB = World Health Organization + World Bank

Global Preparedness Monitoring Board - GPMB is the World Health Organization and the World Bank.

National Academy of Medicine

Dr. Victor Dzau - President of the National Academy of Medicine and a Board Member of the Global Preparedness Monitoring Board - GPMB

Fauci is on the Board of the Global Preparedness Monitoring Board - GPMB

National Academy of Medicine gets its funding now from these Foundations:

1. The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
2. The Welcome Trust
3. The Rockefeller Foundation - Reset the Table
4. US State Department through the USAID
5. US AID
6. The World Economic Forum - The Great Reset
7. International Oversight Group

GPMB gets its funding from:

1. The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
2. The Welcome Trust
3. Germany
4. NGO called Resolve To Save Lives - run by Dr. Tom Freidman - former head of the CDC and the former New York Health Commissioner.

GPMB Commissioned several Organizations to write them Reports on Global Health:

1. Red Cross
2. Johns Hopkins
3. Oxford & Chatham House
4. The Welcome Trust
5. They even ask themselves - the World Bank and World Health Organization

NOTE: Everything highlight in RED above is for Global Preparedness Monitoring Board - GPMB, World Health Organization and World Bank, whereas, RED is used to simply give an overall emphasis below.

As James Corbett points out and I concur, the best way to view History is through a Lens that almost No Historians use, which is the Monetary Lens.

[youtu.be]
7:39 MM

So I think that an incredibly instructive way to view History is through a Lens that almost No Historians use, which is the Monetary Lens - to understand History through Monetary History and when you do so, you start to see Connections between Events that, otherwise, seem Disparate, Disconnected, Chaotic, Random, suddenly, Dots start to Line Up and start to Connect and you start to see how there is a Thread that runs through various Events. And I think my audience will be particularly well situated to put that Monetary History Lens through to look at the History of the Early 20th Century that led up to the Bretton Woods Conference. For example, you can take the History of the Federal Reserve that I outlined in Century of Enslavement... 8:27 MM

JR Comment: This is exactly why I have been able to Connect so many Dots and that’s because I am viewing History through a Lens that almost No Historians use - I am viewing History through a Monetary Lens - I am viewing History through Monetary History.

BOOM!!!

Date: December 11, 2020 11:59PM

check this one out

[youtu.be]

[amazingpolly.net]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/12/2020 12:00AM by fresh.

Date: December 12, 2020 01:47PM

Thanks again fresh.

Here are my only notes so far from Polly's video...

JR’s Notes:

[youtu.be]
31:23 MM
Klaus Schwab: At the end, what the 4th Industrial Revolution will lead to is a fusion of our Physical, our Digital, and our Biological Identities. 31:39 MM

Here is Polly's Bitchute Channel followed by her video you posted by someone else on YouTube.

[www.bitchute.com]
Amazing Polly
99FreeMind
67021 subscribers
[www.bitchute.com]

[www.bitchute.com]
The Great Reset Is Not A Conspiracy Theory! (And no one likes you, Klaus)

In the first half I prove that "Build Back Better" & The Great Reset is one fascist plan for total control of the world. I show you exactly where it comes from. Next, I get into why people who know about it are fighting against it. Finally I end with some hope!! We're going to beat these people, but first we have to cut through the media lies.
To support my work please go here: [amazingpolly.net]

References:

World Economic Forum Build Back Better: [www.weforum.org]

Pass Blue: [www.passblue.com]

WEF 2016: I own nothing, have no privacy: [www.weforum.org]

Internet of Nanothings slide show: [futurecomresearch.eu]

WEF / Event 201: [www.weforum.org]

FIAN: UN + WEF agreement: [www.fian.org]

Open Letter re UN / WEF partnership: [www.cognitoforms.com]

Build Back Better Media edition: [www3.weforum.org]

Quantum dot tattoo: [www.sciencealert.com]

WinterOak Great Fascist Reset: [winteroak.org.uk]

#GreatReset #BuildBackBetter

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables